PDA

View Full Version : Question Sugar dating: Do you prefer caucasian or asian? locals or non-locals?

xboyx
20-11-2023, 11:43 PM
As in the title, when it comes to sugar dating (even if you're not in sugar dating now), do you prefer:

Caucasian or Asian girls?

Locals or non-local girls? where non-local girls are typically international students studying in Sydney.

Your replies will be much appreciated because it's kind of important to me.

for myself, I've always been interested in Asians only cuz I'm asian, I've always found it easier to connect with non-locals so I'd prefer non-locals. However sugar dating is short term so I wouldn't mind trying a local asian girl

triedforonce
21-11-2023, 06:09 AM
Interesting question, i never had about sugar dating, but i will say i will prefer Asian and non - local.

I lile Asian girl, mostly due to their slim feature and their skin. Non-local because it will be good to take them somewhere to explore around showing them Australia.

That's my thought (and fantasy)...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Puntonthego
21-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Sugar dating? Are you the sugar daddy or sugar baby in this scenario?

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 07:59 AM
I don't know weather my Chinese lady regular is classed as a sugar baby but for me I would only want Asian MILF and someone with a PR who lives local. PR is good because others can be after marriage for visa.

faruk
21-11-2023, 08:15 AM
Where do you find non-local Asian girls as sugar babies?

xboyx
21-11-2023, 09:22 AM
Interesting question, i never had about sugar dating, but i will say i will prefer Asian and non - local.

I lile Asian girl, mostly due to their slim feature and their skin. Non-local because it will be good to take them somewhere to explore around showing them Australia.

That's my thought (and fantasy)...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

thanks for your input

xboyx
21-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Sugar dating? Are you the sugar daddy or sugar baby in this scenario?

you'd be the sugar daddy in this scenariao

xboyx
21-11-2023, 09:26 AM
I don't know weather my Chinese lady regular is classed as a sugar baby but for me I would only want Asian MILF and someone with a PR who lives local. PR is good because others can be after marriage for visa.

thanks for the reply.
yea sugar dating needs to be in discrete to avoid long-term relationship chaser such as ones who deliberately get pregnant to ask for visa

xboyx
21-11-2023, 09:28 AM
Where do you find non-local Asian girls as sugar babies?

that's one of the reasons that I'm asking this question actually. To see if punters/sugar daddies on this forum prefer locals or non-locals as sugar babies.

blueplanet
21-11-2023, 10:09 AM
When I sugared I preferred Caucs, or at least locals. Depending on the nature of your arrangement it won’t always be about sex and not having a language barrier to contend with was a godsend.

xboyx
21-11-2023, 10:31 AM
When I sugared I preferred Caucs, or at least locals. Depending on the nature of your arrangement it won’t always be about sex and not having a language barrier to contend with was a godsend.

thanks for the reply. I'm surprised to hear that it's not always about sex :D

is sex the main reason when you sugar dating or companionship is the main reason?

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 11:03 AM
thanks for the reply.
yea sugar dating needs to be in discrete to avoid long-term relationship chaser such as ones who deliberately get pregnant to ask for visa

I don't need to worry about long-term relationship chaser with mine, she knows I am hitched. For us its sex and secret friendship. Shes Chinese already has her PR so no worry on the visa thing either. I'll never get her pregno I pull out and blow over her.

blueplanet
21-11-2023, 11:04 AM
thanks for the reply. I'm surprised to hear that it's not always about sex :D

is sex the main reason when you sugar dating or companionship is the main reason?

It’s different for everyone, which is the whole point of sugar arrangements. I basically used it as an on-demand GF service, for sex yes but also a +1 for dinner or events without any commitment BS. Most of my SBs weren’t any better in bed than a typical Ginza WL but they were cool people who I enjoyed spending time with socially, the sex was a bonus though!

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 11:49 AM
I don't need to worry about long-term relationship chaser with mine, she knows I am hitched. For us its sex and secret friendship. Shes Chinese already has her PR so no worry on the visa thing either. I'll never get her pregno I pull out and blow over her.

My ex wife also had her PR already when I met her so I didn't expect much. Wasn't a looker but for some reason when I met her several times during an outing with mates where they brought their wives and partners, and the wives brought friends she was the only one single and was trying to chat me up. She persistently chatted me up until one day I decided to try her and see what she has in mind.

From a simple meetup several times to her inviting me over to her place to help build some IKEA furnitures, we started dating. Then comes the sex. Didn't even think of marrying her, was happy to stay in a simple relationship where we go out on dates, sex and started living together to reduce the income pressure of renting and doing chores separately. I was thinking of making it an unofficial de-facto relationship where we'd live together, have sex regularly but not register our relationship nor have kids, mainly because of the financial constraints I was having and her telling me that she's not going to support me financially when one day I lost my job due to my idiot mate getting caught embezzling stocks.

I got trapped in the marriage thing as her friends started pressuring me into marrying her, coming from her asking her friends for help. Guilt ridden since I had been living in the unit she paid mortgage for, I agreed to marry her. My life turned upside down since then.

I'd say be careful of your FWB even when she already has a PR. She could run a tactic of pressuring you into marrying her if one day she makes you go on a date with her while accompanied by her friends. Even if you're hardy about your decision she might start withholding sex or even worse, get you into a position where you'd accidentally CIP her during the right time of month.

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 12:18 PM
My ex wife also had her PR already when I met her so I didn't expect much. Wasn't a looker but for some reason when I met her several times during an outing with mates where they brought their wives and partners, and the wives brought friends she was the only one single and was trying to chat me up. She persistently chatted me up until one day I decided to try her and see what she has in mind.

From a simple meetup several times to her inviting me over to her place to help build some IKEA furnitures, we started dating. Then comes the sex. Didn't even think of marrying her, was happy to stay in a simple relationship where we go out on dates, sex and started living together to reduce the income pressure of renting and doing chores separately. I was thinking of making it an unofficial de-facto relationship where we'd live together, have sex regularly but not register our relationship nor have kids, mainly because of the financial constraints I was having and her telling me that she's not going to support me financially when one day I lost my job due to my idiot mate getting caught embezzling stocks.

I got trapped in the marriage thing as her friends started pressuring me into marrying her, coming from her asking her friends for help. Guilt ridden since I had been living in the unit she paid mortgage for, I agreed to marry her. My life turned upside down since then.

I'd say be careful of your FWB even when she already has a PR. She could run a tactic of pressuring you into marrying her if one day she makes you go on a date with her while accompanied by her friends. Even if you're hardy about your decision she might start withholding sex or even worse, get you into a position where you'd accidentally CIP her during the right time of month.

No probs with mine I am already married so she can't make me marry her and she knows it. I don't meet her friends in public only know some of her Chinese lady friends in the bedroom most housewives this because my regular brings them along for threesome sometimes so I fuck those Chinese ladies as well in private. I never cum in her pussy only in the other two holes :) or pull out at Redfern. You were def baited by your ex. Living together unmarried probably would have been better for you but pressures of her friends yeh that would make you cave in and marry her.

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 12:30 PM
No probs with mine I am already married so she can't make me marry her and she knows it. I don't meet her friends in public only know some of her Chinese lady friends in the bedroom most housewives this because my regular brings them along for threesome sometimes so I fuck those Chinese ladies as well in private. I never cum in her pussy only in the other two holes :) or pull out at Redfern. You were def baited by your ex. Living together unmarried probably would have been better for you but pressures of her friends yeh that would make you cave in and marry her.

Oh sorry, I missed the part where you were hitched.

Many Asian women want to get married especially when they're in their late 20s up to their 40s. If you're having an affair it is very easy for them to trap you by making you meet their friends or you introducing her to your friends. Personally I have never been in an extramarital affair, and I don't think I even want to in the future.

There are some looney women out there who also target married men. They'll give him all the attention and sex, then one day ask him to divorce his wife and marry her. I've seen one where she was wailing about a married man she was having an affair with, and she got super sad and upset when he left her to be with his wife instead.

My crush did suggest once that we're FWBs when we were meeting up for some naughty fun. Now I'm hoping she'd start dating me and finally agreeing to get hitched as she had hinted before, as I have told her many times that I wanted her to be my wife, and she playfully says she'll "think about it".

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 01:02 PM
Oh sorry, I missed the part where you were hitched.

Many Asian women want to get married especially when they're in their late 20s up to their 40s. If you're having an affair it is very easy for them to trap you by making you meet their friends or you introducing her to your friends. Personally I have never been in an extramarital affair, and I don't think I even want to in the future.

There are some looney women out there who also target married men. They'll give him all the attention and sex, then one day ask him to divorce his wife and marry her. I've seen one where she was wailing about a married man she was having an affair with, and she got super sad and upset when he left her to be with his wife instead.

My crush did suggest once that we're FWBs when we were meeting up for some naughty fun. Now I'm hoping she'd start dating me and finally agreeing to get hitched as she had hinted before, as I have told her many times that I wanted her to be my wife, and she playfully says she'll "think about it".

I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.

frisson
21-11-2023, 01:21 PM
I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.
Do you have somewhere discreet to make love when the truth won't come out?

punter-pie
21-11-2023, 01:27 PM
I'm happy with mine been seeing her for 10 years or so, who would believe it but she's said to me she does not want the pressure of a committed relationship. She just wants sex. She's happy with our arrangements week day hook ups. I need the extra sex anyway. I do my best to hide the affair and so far unless the mrs no something I am not under suspicion. So I keep going as life is to short and you all need to take what extra you can get and in away you don't ever hurt your partner. You should pursue your crush for long term FWB not marriage.Wise man

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Do you have somewhere discreet to make love when the truth won't come out?

Ya I go for my walk to her place 10 minutes away and if I come back all hot and sweaty take a shower. She used to live in Bankstown but some years back she moved here to be close by. I am more than happy with the arrangement. No pressure FWB and she sucks me off like a champion. I had hundreds of BJs by this time. She's nice big tits to which I like. If one of her Asian lady friends there with her I fuck her to. I don't know how she asks them to join but all in Chinese. I feel like I got a pretty lucky set up going here. I also don't need to go to paid job have my own business office. So I got lots of time week days. Shes 20 years younger than me to keeps me feeling young.

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 02:44 PM

If you're really married like you claimed, and still not divorced, you do know what's the benefits of marriage?

If my crush wants to stay as FWB, so be it. If she wants to start living together and be an unregistered de-facto (if she can secure her own PR) then so be it. But I'm happier if she says yes and we get married.

Only small minds would tell a single person to stay single and not have a family of his own. Many old people have given me better advice on getting married and settling down after my divorce - if there's something about her that's worth remembering (her beauty, sex-appeal, kindness) then it is worth putting a ring on her even when later on she starts wrinkling and getting grumpier due to menopause. The older and wiser you get, the more you're able to withstand her drama. That's just life as it is.

As for divorcing my ex, I have to justify it as someone who I just can't build a lasting memory of - she's not a looker, has no sex appeal, unkind and basically rude. At least if I marry my crush I can tell people 30 years later that she was the kindest, sexiest and prettiest girl that I'm lucky to marry her.

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Benefits of marriage to an Asian women = lots of fried rice! and noodles. Asian food all the time.

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Benefits of marriage to an Asian women = lots of fried rice! and noodles. Asian food all the time.

No problems at all. I'll love her to the moon and back if she can make me her home cooking weekly.

JSteel96
21-11-2023, 03:48 PM
No problems at all. I'll love her to the moon and back if she can make me her home cooking weekly.

exactly the way to be living home meals every night and anything you want. But I suppose some prefer being single which has benefits to.

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 07:12 PM
exactly the way to be living home meals every night and anything you want. But I suppose some prefer being single which has benefits to.

There are many benefits for staying single. It is the time to learn about loving oneself. But later you will realise it is impossible to love oneself without loving others as well.

Some women might say they're okay with being FWBs and doing open relationships, but in reality they'll see their married friends or friends who are about to get married and they'll feel jealous. Then she thinks about the guy she's having sex with regularly and thought "Maybe I can make him like me more than just FWB".

And that for me, is why I don't want to have affairs or multiple FWBs. It hurts those I'm having regular sex with - the lack of commitment. Women will eventually walk away from men who can't commit because they can't stand the pain of not being made special.

Anyways, your FWB sounds like someone I used to know. She will jump from guy to guy every month, and I was one of them. Now she's frustrated because she's already 33/34 and can't find a steady partner because the way she riles them up makes them dump her. She riled me up by asking for a breakup then posting online a screenshot of her doing a video call date with some guy from the US. A year later she still checks on me, obviously to see if I'm still interested in her, but I told her off so she deleted me. This was roughly 14 years ago.

xboyx
21-11-2023, 09:58 PM
It’s different for everyone, which is the whole point of sugar arrangements. I basically used it as an on-demand GF service, for sex yes but also a +1 for dinner or events without any commitment BS. Most of my SBs weren’t any better in bed than a typical Ginza WL but they were cool people who I enjoyed spending time with socially, the sex was a bonus though!

well, on-demand GF is also what we all hope for. It'd be awesome to have such service

frisson
21-11-2023, 10:07 PM
Sooner or later, particularly now with costs of living, a woman won't put up with FWB after a certain age due to the lack of financial security involved with a FWB arrangement
Sometimes women would be honest and ask me, 'Do you have a house?'

FWB if fine if she is less than age 23, or has a property, otherwise you are just wasting her time

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 10:34 PM
If she's over 23 and has her own fully paid off property plus a yacht then she qualifies as a sugar mommy.

FWB is fun until one party decides to make a commitment. If the other party isn't in agreement then tension starts and everything stops. Then they'll end up looking around for a new FWB thing with another person.

But if both parties agrees to take it to the next level it can be fun. If the sex was really good during the FWB period then things will only get better once they tie the knot.

thelastdance
22-11-2023, 02:58 PM
just google sugarbabe sex reviews Australia.

Heaps of places offering information on this and sites and threads dedicated to it.

dvu420
22-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Locals when it comes to just FWBs. But for longer term sugar dating, asians since they are a bit younger and get to the point easily.

xboyx
23-11-2023, 11:23 AM
just google sugarbabe sex reviews Australia.

Heaps of places offering information on this and sites and threads dedicated to it.

Yea I'm aware of those sites, though I'm not a frequent member of the sites. Got a TNT account and got banned by their admin

xboyx
23-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Locals when it comes to just FWBs. But for longer term sugar dating, asians since they are a bit younger and get to the point easily.

thanks. and have you got a budget in mind how much you're willing to pay for sugar dating sites?

CumShot
24-11-2023, 02:07 PM
I've been actively working the Brisbane sugar scene over the past few months. my preference has been sweet asian girls.

40ish asian lady, already Aus citizen with own home. She was great fun, very domineering which is why she's 42 and single I guess

26ish asian student visa girl, needs extra cash, available to her schedule which I'm able to adjust to. Between work, college and meeting work/visa commitments she doesn't have as much flexibility as me.

JSteel96
24-11-2023, 02:40 PM
I've been actively working the Brisbane sugar scene over the past few months. my preference has been sweet asian girls.

40ish asian lady, already Aus citizen with own home. She was great fun, very domineering which is why she's 42 and single I guess

26ish asian student visa girl, needs extra cash, available to her schedule which I'm able to adjust to. Between work, college and meeting work/visa commitments she doesn't have as much flexibility as me.

Asian MILF 30s 40s with PR citizen local area to me works better for me to. As you say more time on their hands. More experienced to I tend to stay away from the PTY Asian gals less skilled and less available due to busy schedules.

local
24-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Asian MILF 30s 40s with PR citizen local area to me works better for me to. As you say more time on their hands. More experienced to I tend to stay away from the PTY Asian gals less skilled and less available due to busy schedules.

I try and walk at least 10000 steps a day.
I often see young milfs pushing prams and always give them a smile.
Sometimes its the grannies pushing the prams who I give an even bigger smile too.

Some of these grannies are really nice and one in particular, with very good english invited me in for a cuppa when she saw me walking past her place.

On my second visit it was a bit embarrassing when she disappeared to the toilet and came back naked and pulled me towards the bathroom for a shower.
All I say, is that if she sees me walking and it all clear she will invite me in for some fun.
I tend to only walk that way nowadays if I feel up for it.

Funny, she is a gilf, who is actually a fair bit younger than me.