PDA

View Full Version : Other Silver Fox Massage - Lei Lei - loo zer

Dontflash
23-11-2023, 01:21 AM
Snatched off street by LeiLei tonight with promise of one hour suckfest.

LeiLei is maybe early 40s, well kept, long dark hair. Guessing Thai but not sure. Good
Looking with the right lighting, well kept body. Well what I could see after asking as despite handing over $200 for one hour, she needed begging just to take the top half off. No touching allowed.

Stopped the session a couple of times as she obviously had other places she wanted to be. Offered to leave her 50 and go out seperate ways after the 15 min mark. No “you been here half hour, I suck long time”. Girl died from sucking one hour”. Deadly blowies!!!

LeiLei is depriving someone somewhere of a reasonably fit yet angry librarian. Apparently she’s the manager of what’s left of silver fox.
I called it quits at about the 40min mark - only so much boredom and disinterest I can stand. Or not stand more like, after the old fella sustained a thumping from mechanical manhandling of the monotonous kind.

Do yourself a favour and take the money you would invest in this, and put it straight into a pokie instead - much better chance of a happy ending.

Harp0
23-11-2023, 10:34 AM
How shit is that place, I’ve only been there once and it almost put me off punting ever again.

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2023, 11:28 AM
Are you guys talking about the Silver Fox @376 Pitt St ?

Sad to hear it has gone to such low!

Bring back the great old days of the sexy Mamasan Foxy, my ex No 1 girl Lisa, the Thai breasts Vicky and plenty more……..

Dontflash
23-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Yes Mr Lunger, the very same Fox… although not the very same, and not a fox. More a trapdoor spider.

I met a very lovely French girl in the old SF once upon a time, met her outside a couple of times afterward. Ah, the olden days. Alas, if I met LeiLei outside, I’d check my pocket hadn’t been picked again.