PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is the beauty of a ML important to you?

Sibon
23-11-2023, 02:07 PM
I heard a boss of an Artarmon shop told me no one would find the beauty of a Miss World in a massage parlour as he saw so many fussy punters walking away after seeing the line up.

Fortunately for me the few regulars I see are sufficiently beautiful to look at when you're on top of them.

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 03:39 PM
Looks are important as it’s the initial turn on.

What about punters looks???!!!

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Looks are important as it’s the initial turn on.

What about punters looks???!!!

Idk... Maybe I look like a computer nerd with thick glasses and orange fingers from grabbing too much cheesy Doritos.

What will the WL think of me? Would she even let me touch her tits with my orange fingers?

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 03:47 PM
I heard a boss of an Artarmon shop told me no one would find the beauty of a Miss World in a massage parlour as he saw so many fussy punters walking away after seeing the line up.

The Artarmon boss really needs to up his employee benefits. Some companies offer free healthcare and dental packages, the boss should offer free beauty treatments such as liposuction, laser hair removal and breast + facial enhancement. Or he can get the girls to use their own money, get a receipt and claim it as a tax write-off.