PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 227 north strathfield rude receptionist Jayden

Sargon1111
24-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Has anyone else had a rude encounter from Jayden of 227 north strathfield massage? I don’t know why they have been rude lately, I have just made a booking with the and then they gave my booking away and I was ofcourse upset and asked why the heck they gave it away when I booked first, then he told me to call the shop to book when I already made the booking and they just blocked me. I’ve been a loyal customer to them for years and this is how Jayden the owner treated me today and he blocked me off both WeChat accounts 227 and 41 Epping. Anyone else experience rude behavior from them?

Hidden Python
24-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Mmm sounds like you got an earful back of what you had dished out.
Of course you can be upset that your booking was cancelled and another customer walked in and fill your spot,
But the girls and the shop are there to make money, and normally only wait 5 minutes if you say you are on the way,
Also mix’s ups happen, that’s why its called punting as anything can happen

personaa
24-11-2023, 04:37 PM
It's a business, but treating a regular who is guaranteed to be there for his booking is quite disgraceful.

On another note, our understanding of politeness is quite cultural. I find majority of new Asian migrants quite different in regard to their social interactions this may be a case of language barrier but I learnt over the years that if a manager makes me feel uncomfortable with his manners then I just avoid that shop, give them 5 years and they shall be alright.

frisson
24-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Of course you can be upset that your booking was cancelled and another customer walked in and fill your spot,
But the girls and the shop are there to make money, and normally only wait 5 minutes if you say you are on the way
So the OP was late?

Sargon1111
24-11-2023, 05:33 PM
This happened before my booking like literally hours before it, it’s so sad to see how bad 227 shop is becoming with their bookings. What can we do I guess I won’t be going back there again!

frisson
24-11-2023, 05:40 PM
This happened before my booking like literally hours before it, it’s so sad to see how bad 227 shop is becoming with their bookings. What can we do I guess I won’t be going back there again!
So what you are saying:
1. You booked a lady
2. They rang to say your booking was cancelled
3. You then complained that they are not honoring your booking

Just trying to understand what happened

Vincent888
24-11-2023, 06:05 PM
I always book days ahead.

Then confirm on the morning.

It’s a routine and they can trust you that way.

I never renig on a booking either.

I’m never late.

Always arrive 5 min before allocated time.

If you want something bad enough you go out of your way to make sure it happens.

Sibon
24-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Has anyone else had a rude encounter from Jayden of 227 north strathfield massage? I don’t know why they have been rude lately, I have just made a booking with the and then they gave my booking away and I was ofcourse upset and asked why the heck they gave it away when I booked first, then he told me to call the shop to book when I already made the booking and they just blocked me. I’ve been a loyal customer to them for years and this is how Jayden the owner treated me today and he blocked me off both WeChat accounts 227 and 41 Epping. Anyone else experience rude behavior from them?

You can take your business elsewhere.

You'll find the young mamasan at Epping Tulip Massage very welcoming, warm and chatty. I was there several times with the same red carpet treatment. I'm sure you could find others.

priapus1966
24-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Post Covid, Demand has consistently exceeded the supply of ML's at those shops. In these circumstances the blunt fact is that the shop can treat you how they like, they don't need you. Being annoyed was understandable but not smart. We probably need 5% unemployment to tilt the supply and demand equation back in punters favour.

SmithChips
24-11-2023, 09:37 PM
You probably have been a bad customer and the girls want to ban you. I suggest just move on. There are plenty other shops that offer similar services

frisson
24-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Post Covid, Demand has consistently exceeded the supply of ML's at those shops. In these circumstances the blunt fact is that the shop can treat you how they like, they don't need you. Being annoyed was understandable but not smart. We probably need 5% unemployment to tilt the supply and demand equation back in punters favour.

Sorry. How does this justify a shop cancelling a booking?
Or is there more to the story?

Vincent888
24-11-2023, 10:13 PM
I wanted to try 227 as it’s close to where I live. The girls look pretty.

JohnJones
24-11-2023, 10:17 PM

I thought you live close to the city? 10 mins by bus you said.

priapus1966
24-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Sorry. How does this justify a shop cancelling a booking?
Or is there more to the story?

It doesn't at all, but there is no benefit getting mad about it.

Sibon
25-11-2023, 12:09 AM

The girls in 227 North Strathfield are Jayden's trump card. Many punters will go there for them.

I've met Jayden a few times. He is not the buddy-buddy person. He treated me not warm and not cold although He warmed up a little when I spoke Cantonese to him.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 02:26 AM
The girls in 227 North Strathfield.

Oh ok well id fuck them all but not all massage girls are straight up into sex are they?

It’s a roll of the dice if they want it. Hence going to brothels. As regards the owner who cares? He’s not the person servicing you. Out of curiosity how much do you think he makes before overheads. The location looks busy.

Sibon
25-11-2023, 03:51 AM
Oh ok well id fuck them all but not all massage girls are straight up into sex are they?

It’s a roll of the dice if they want it. Hence going to brothels. As regards the owner who cares? He’s not the person servicing you. Out of curiosity how much do you think he makes before overheads. The location looks busy.

Reason for Editing: I'll think about a reason.

Sibon
25-11-2023, 03:53 AM

Reason for Editing: No reason. :)

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 04:12 AM
I’ll drop by and check the girls out though. Obviously sample one or two. My mate lives 100m east of there. I know he punts but we all seem to punt at different places.

frisson
25-11-2023, 07:37 AM

There lies the problem. I don't like paying big dollars so a lady can do something with her hand that I can do myself

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:21 AM
There lies the problem. I don't like paying big dollars so a lady can do something with her hand that I can do myself

You’re paying for the experience. The pleasure of a different person milking you.

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2023, 10:58 AM
There is always two sides of the story. May be Jayden shall reply to this .

The OP claimed that he’s a regular at 227 for years. If so, the receptionists including Jayden the boss should know him well. Again, a complaint came from someone Never posted any review !

This following is another post from the OP on a different shop. It makes you wonder why the shops are “rude” to him ??

This shop has the rudest reception and rude on WeChat, they messed up my bookings many times. Worst experience ever.

If the above was true, then I may ask how many times does a shop need to mess up your bookings before you stop going there ?

On the other hand, it seems like this was the first time he had a problem at 227 ?

ATEOTD, it’s a free country and plenty of RnT shops around, you can always take your cash to another shop, no. ?

Happy punting every one

Cheers

frisson
25-11-2023, 11:02 AM
There is always two sides of the story. May be Jayden shall reply to this .

The OP claimed that he’s a regular at 227. If so, the receptionists including Jayden the boss should know him well. Again, a complaint came from someone Never posted any review !

This following is another post from the OP on a different shop. It makes you wonder why the shops are “rude” to him ??

If the above was true, then I may ask how many times does a shop need to mess up your bookings before you stop going there ?

On the other hand, it seems like this was the first time he had a problem at 227 ?

ATEOTD, it’s a free country and plenty of RnT shops around, you can always take your cash to another shop, no. ?

Happy punting every one

Cheers

The voice of reason. I have always found management at massage shops are reasonable if you are a regular and are reasonable in return. I sense there is more to the story

It's also not up to North Strathfield to add fuel to the fire.

I advise OP to not go back. If he does then maybe he is the problem after all. If OP acts reasonably in all his dealings, then there is no problem

Shit happens in life. If you want to hold a grudge, then you are the one with the problem

When I have some disposable income I want to visit this shop due to it's great recruiting. Never been before but the ARs are encouraging

iamthewalrus
25-11-2023, 11:12 AM
IMO Jayden is a bit of a grumpy bloke.. not warm and fuzzy like some of the competitor bosses.
No issues with him, but in past told him he can could smile a bit more. : )

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 11:26 AM
New referendum - The Voice of Punters.

woods23
25-11-2023, 11:40 AM
Why would the boss do that? Having regulars is steady income for the shop and the girls. Make no sense to me .

Few girls have told me this...sometime they have to let some regulars go bc they're become difficult to deal with...given one chance or 2 then you're out the door..unfortunately also happened to me lost few good regulars in the past.

Nothing thing wrong with Jaden . What you see is what you get..a very upfront guy if you respect him/ shop / girls then you will get the respect back. Not once the shop nd his staff is rude .

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 12:02 PM
IMO Jayden is a bit of a grumpy bloke.. not warm and fuzzy like some of the competitor bosses.
No issues with him, but in past told him he can could smile a bit more. : )

I’ve had a ML tell me the same. But then I was kept waiting almost an hour. What do they expect? My time is money. That was my last visit to the shop at number 48.

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:10 PM
I’ve had a ML tell me the same. But then I was kept waiting almost an hour. What do they expect? My time is money. That was my last visit to the shop at number 48.

We have discussed this before. A shop needs to be able to manage bookings properly

Shame punters have to contact the shop again before leaving to ensure the booking is honored ffs

A shop that f_cks up your booking regardless of the reason owes you a discounted price. You have just wasted an hour in Sydney traffic, and the petrol costs aren't cheap

Excuses/ reasons such as someone has extended their booking, or ML went home (classic excuses) are not good enough

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 12:13 PM
We have discussed this before. A shop needs to be able to manage bookings properly
Shame itvtsje toy having to contact the shop again before you leave to ensure your booking is honored
A shop that f_cks up your booking regardless of the reason owes you a discounted price

Considering I wanted to make it a regular place it was their loss after that and N5M’s gain.

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:14 PM
Considering I wanted to make it a regular place it was their loss after that and N5M’s gain.
Good for you. Let's also not ignore the reason why you left

There is no excuse for bookings being dishonored

sukeong
25-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Something is missing from OP story. Better to get both sides of the story before making judgment. I never had issues making bookings with them. And it's highly unsual any shop will treat a regular this way.

frisson
25-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Something is missing from OP story. Better to get both sides of the story before making judgment. I never had issues making bookings with them. And it's highly unsual any shop will treat a regular this way.

Regardless, for any shop where you have been before and proven to be reliable, during the busy Christmas period:

Punters should be ringing to book, then texting the shop as proof of the booking, and then if you have doubts, ringing as you get in the car, so your booking is not f_cked up

If there is a stuff up, a discount is warranted

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Good for you. Let's also not ignore the reason why you left

There is no excuse for bookings being dishonored

I was a walk in. But with half a doz girls working surely one would have been available.

frisson
25-11-2023, 02:21 PM
I was a walk in. But with half a doz girls working surely one would have been available.

Ok. Just about all shops now, where you are a regular

If you make a legitimate booking by phone or text, you turn up and the shop tells you the current punter has chosen to extend their booking, or another type of booking f_ckup where you wait 30 minutes, should the shop give you a discount out of respect to the customer?

227 North Strathfield
26-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Appreciate some feedback to help our establishments better.

To reply to OP, the fact was that day when he asked for the girl was available, our receptionist replied for his confirmation time and how long he want to stay but he didn't reply or confirm then someone called booking for same girl and the girl was booked. After a while he replied, receptionist told him the girl already taken few mins ago, he was upset and said rude word to her and no listen to her explanation. We value our customers visiting us but if anyone abusing our girls and our receptionist, our management would not tolerate such behaviour happens. It's no point for us to ban customers as they bring us business. For our value customers are more than welcome but if u don't respect to our staff and girls, sorry we might not able to serve you.
We have been in industry for long, we might not be the best customer service but our regulars and potential customers come for the quality of the girls and that's well known. We would like to express that we value everyone visiting our shops to have good experience.

frisson
26-11-2023, 04:25 PM

To reply to OP, the fact was that day when he asked for the girl was available, our receptionist replied for his confirmation time and how long he want to stay but he didn't reply or confirm then someone called booking for same girl and the girl was booked. After a while he replied, receptionist told him the girl already taken few mins ago, he was upset and said rude word to her and no listen to her explanation. We value our customers visiting us but if anyone abusing our girls and our receptionist, our management would not tolerate such behaviour happens. It's no point for us to ban customers as they bring us business. For our value customers are more than welcome but if u don't respect to our staff and girls, sorry we might not able to serve you.
We have been in industry for long, we might not be the best customer service but our regulars and potential customers come for the quality of the girls and that's well known. We would like to express that we value everyone visiting our shops to have good experience.
Very good explanation

So there was more to the story

This complaint was not about an established booking after all

If you are going to book, have the ladies name, day, time and duration of session

Management here sounds good
You need to be fast to book the good lady

Sibon
26-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Very good explanation

So there was more to the story

This complaint was not about an established booking after all

If you are going to book, have the ladies name, day, time and duration of session

Management here sounds good
You need to be fast to book the good lady

The girls in 227 North Straithfield get booked up very fast.

I can never get a booking for Esther. I have to pay a $90 shop fees to see her in Summerville.

My first question to a 227 North Strathfield girl is, "Where else do you work?"

However Jayden told me it was possible to book a girl a day ahead.

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2023, 11:57 AM

There you go, the shop has responded professionally and adequately.

From my earlier response I didn’t want to defense Jayden as he hasn’t given his side of the story, now he has cleared the air, I guess the matter should be settled. The OP claimed he was a regular at 227 NSM as well as another shop he had posted a complaint, and stated that shop had stuffed up his bookings many times and yet he kept returning . So he can also forgive and forget I suppose.

For me, if a shop mess up my booking, it’s just bad luck, no one is perfect, especially if I know the owner or Mamasan or receptionist. As occasionally I had to cancel last min due to urgent matters at work, usually a sincere apology either way will be sufficient and everyone moves on.

Happy puntings

Cheers

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 02:23 PM
I’ve never been to 227 but I’ve checked out the girls and they look great!

frisson
27-11-2023, 03:19 PM
For me, if a shop mess up my booking, it’s just bad luck, no one is perfect, especially if I know the owner or Mamasan or receptionist. As occasionally I had to cancel last min due to urgent matters at work, usually a sincere apology either way will be sufficient and everyone moves on.
Happy puntings

Cheers
I disagree in some situations

If a punters booking is being dishonored entirely, and the shop wants to delay the booking for 30 minutes because their favorite regular has decided at the last minute to extend,
Then, the punter should be sent a text or preferably phoned about the problem. It's not reasonable to keep a customer waiting 30 minutes, if he wants discretion and not sitting next to other punters in a brothel for over half an hour

If a booking has to be canceled, again a text or a phone call is just decent customer service

If you book and arrive and you find it's not the lady you booked, they want you to see someone else, again in the real world this is a major betrayal of customers trust. Major.

I can tell you my current gf would blow up deluxe if she books a hair stylist, turns up, and is told her booking is f_cked and she can come back another time
Or if she turns up and Jack Joke not Jack Jones is doing her hair
She tells me she pays $150 for her hair, not nearly as much as what we pay for service

Yet us men put up with the sh_tty booking systems

The OPs problem is different, you have to book quickly and efficiently or you miss out. No need to get unpleasant about it

iamthewalrus
27-11-2023, 05:31 PM

The thread is about 227 NS . What shop is 48??

Puntonthego
27-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Was this at chill massage?

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 05:53 PM
The thread is about 227 NS . What shop is 48??

Different place.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 05:54 PM
Was this at chill massage?

Not chill massage

iamthewalrus
28-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Different place.

whats the point posting if we don't know which shop you referring to.

11Bravo
28-11-2023, 04:31 PM
I disagree in some situations

If a punters booking is being dishonored entirely, and the shop wants to delay the booking for 30 minutes because their favorite regular has decided at the last minute to extend,
Then, the punter should be sent a text or preferably phoned about the problem. It's not reasonable to keep a customer waiting 30 minutes, if he wants discretion and not sitting next to other punters in a brothel for over half an hour

If a booking has to be canceled, again a text or a phone call is just decent customer service

If you book and arrive and you find it's not the lady you booked, they want you to see someone else, again in the real world this is a major betrayal of customers trust. Major.

I can tell you my current gf would blow up deluxe if she books a hair stylist, turns up, and is told her booking is f_cked and she can come back another time
Or if she turns up and Jack Joke not Jack Jones is doing her hair
She tells me she pays $150 for her hair, not nearly as much as what we pay for service

Yet us men put up with the sh_tty booking systems

The OPs problem is different, you have to book quickly and efficiently or you miss out. No need to get unpleasant about it

Agreed. When I've had to cancel a booking I give as much notice as possible, e.g. 24 hours due to illness that I didn't want to share. I expect the same courtesy if a shop can't provide the specified provider at the agreed upon time. THAT'S customer service, making the best out of a bad situation. Anything else is disrespectful.

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 09:34 PM
whats the point posting if we don't know which shop you referring to.

Address it to Kookookachu. Then post the letter to number 48. If it doesn’t return you’ll know you have the right place.

charmingninjaman
29-11-2023, 09:00 AM
I've been going to 227 for years. Its a professionally run shop IMO. He focuses on the quality of the girls, asks punters for feedback about them - and this is the most important.
TBH - I absolutely can't stand owners and receptionists who are overly friendly, just shut the F up and give me what I am REALLY here for :shout:
The only thing I expect from the receptionist is to respond to my messages in a timely manner, lock in my booking, take my money, give me the change - then show me to the room.

jaquedm1307
30-11-2023, 08:35 AM
I've been going to 227 for years. Its a professionally run shop IMO. He focuses on the quality of the girls, asks punters for feedback about them - and this is the most important.
TBH - I absolutely can't stand owners and receptionists who are overly friendly, just shut the F up and give me what I am REALLY here for :shout:
The only thing I expect from the receptionist is to respond to my messages in a timely manner, lock in my booking, take my money, give me the change - then show me to the room.

Totally agree with charmingninjaman and been going for years also - Jayden & Bella have been nothing but professional polite helpful accommodating and any issues have been dealt with promptly and appropriately
Did have a run in with the older lady with glasses on reception at 227 and after discussing with Jayden felt was dealt with emphatically & understanding.