PDA

View Full Version : Question Any bathing services about

Maxwell698
25-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Just wondering with all the different places about if anyone might have come across anything where you might bathe together, e.g. she washes you and you both have some fun in a spa or something. I have seen some places that look to offer a body scrub but I assume this is just a pail of water and a scrub rag.

Be interesting to see what's out there. If you have any Intel of this sort of thing I would be interested to hear.

VFlowers
25-11-2023, 02:00 PM
Just wondering with all the different places about if anyone might have come across anything where you might bathe together, e.g. she washes you and you both have some fun in a spa or something. I have seen some places that look to offer a body scrub but I assume this is just a pail of water and a scrub rag.

Be interesting to see what's out there. If you have any Intel of this sort of thing I would be interested to hear.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6391079024/MAGNESIUM-BATH-WITH-BODY-SCRUB-MASSAGE-AVAILABLE-IN-BRISBANE.html

I haven't been though...

Edit: Just realizing their website is down. So maybe they're gone.

Maxwell698
25-11-2023, 02:46 PM
Thanks for trying. Looked interesting.

VFlowers
25-11-2023, 03:56 PM
Thanks for trying. Looked interesting.

Actually, I texted them. They're still up and running.
A while back I started a thread about that place; there wasn't a lot of intel around, but some. Use the search and you might find it.

Fungus the Bogeyman
25-11-2023, 06:30 PM
5 star annerley has a Spa room.
I think you have to pay $50 to use it.

Some brothels have a Spa as well.

VFlowers
25-11-2023, 07:11 PM
5 star annerley has a Spa room.
I think you have to pay $50 to use it.

Some brothels have a Spa as well.

When I see all these 'Booking starts now' messages on WeChat the night before, or read those 'Bros, XXXXX is fully booked' alerts fairly early in the day, consider the linup of 6-8 girls, I hardly dare to imagine what the traffic in that place must look like. Haven't been for months. Don't plan to go anytime soon.
And NOTHING AND NOBODY would get me into that jacuzzi....

Fungus the Bogeyman
26-11-2023, 10:17 AM
When I see all these 'Booking starts now' messages on WeChat the night before, or read those 'Bros, XXXXX is fully booked' alerts fairly early in the day, consider the linup of 6-8 girls, I hardly dare to imagine what the traffic in that place must look like. Haven't been for months. Don't plan to go anytime soon.
And NOTHING AND NOBODY would get me into that jacuzzi....
The girl who only works 3 hours is fully booked. Then the one who works 4.
Who are these japanese girls that can only work a few hours.
Something funny going on there.

As for jacuzzi, ask them to clean before you use.
Gonna be a long, boring and less financially rewarding hour if its not cleaned in my presence