PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Mako - Beautiful Reserve and Shy Girlfriend

LVMOET88
25-11-2023, 11:38 PM
The photos are hers. I would say she is even prettier in person, as you can she her whole body when she is undressed. Pretty, cute, young face, with smooth white skin, skinny body with C cup boobs that are firm, pink nipples, slender arms, slim body with meaty ass and thick legs. WOW. She is definitely between like 18-21 years old.

The description of her is pretty accurate in terms of her being new the industry. Her shower routine isn't very smooth yet, but it's not slow. I think she's still a bit shy or hesitant with regards to talking and chatting, but her cute smile and laugh makes up for that. Hoping on to the bed. Her service is good, she does a slight cat bath down to a soft and sensual BBBJ. It felt good, especially seeing such a pretty young girl worshiping your cock. Left like the University days again. I decided to get on top and take charge. She's pretty receptive with DFK, DATY and general foreplay things. Soft moaning, touching you back. Grabbing your arm and back.

Doming up. We started with missionary. Soft moaning and constant kissing. She wrapped her arms around my back as I went harder into her and her moaning increased. We switched to several positions. Mako mostly have her eyes closed, with occasionally look at me or at the mirror, but the moaning did not stop. Her hand always grabbed on to me either my arm or holding my hand. We went back to missionary before I finished. We got cleaned up and laid down talking. She talk briefly about each other, life, working and such. Mako is not much of a talker but she tries her best to go back and forth in the conversation. After a few minutes we went for round 2.

Overall, J Mako big points are her looks. Her personality is up to different taste and her skill can improve over time.
Face 9/10
Body 9.5/10
Service 7.5-8/10
Sex 8/10
Attitude/interactions 7.5/10

I think she is worth the price at the moment. If she can improve on the points above, then she'll definitely become way more popular.

Happy Punting.

Calpico_Can
26-11-2023, 01:13 AM
good to see she has returned from Japan

she's a good one! I do recommend her to others aswell!

Jack-Jack
28-11-2023, 02:03 AM
The photos are hers. I would say she is even prettier in person, as you can she her whole body when she is undressed. Pretty, cute, young face, with smooth white skin, skinny body with C cup boobs that are firm, pink nipples, slender arms, slim body with meaty ass and thick legs. WOW. She is definitely between like 18-21 years old.

The description of her is pretty accurate in terms of her being new the industry. Her shower routine isn't very smooth yet, but it's not slow. I think she's still a bit shy or hesitant with regards to talking and chatting, but her cute smile and laugh makes up for that. Hoping on to the bed. Her service is good, she does a slight cat bath down to a soft and sensual BBBJ. It felt good, especially seeing such a pretty young girl worshiping your cock. Left like the University days again. I decided to get on top and take charge. She's pretty receptive with DFK, DATY and general foreplay things. Soft moaning, touching you back. Grabbing your arm and back.

Doming up. We started with missionary. Soft moaning and constant kissing. She wrapped her arms around my back as I went harder into her and her moaning increased. We switched to several positions. Mako mostly have her eyes closed, with occasionally look at me or at the mirror, but the moaning did not stop. Her hand always grabbed on to me either my arm or holding my hand. We went back to missionary before I finished. We got cleaned up and laid down talking. She talk briefly about each other, life, working and such. Mako is not much of a talker but she tries her best to go back and forth in the conversation. After a few minutes we went for round 2.

Overall, J Mako big points are her looks. Her personality is up to different taste and her skill can improve over time.
Face 9/10
Body 9.5/10
Service 7.5-8/10
Sex 8/10
Attitude/interactions 7.5/10

I think she is worth the price at the moment. If she can improve on the points above, then she'll definitely become way more popular.

Happy Punting.

Hey guys super intrigued with the face rating XD -- any recent J Girl at either of the ginza shops you can compare and say would look similar to Mako?

thx in advance and happy punting

aquaman69
07-12-2023, 12:58 AM
She's back on roster wanted to see her last time but missed out. pink nipples mmmmmmmm gotta make my way to see Mako soon!!

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:13 PM
She's back on roster wanted to see her last time but missed out. pink nipples mmmmmmmm gotta make my way to see Mako soon!!

Yes she is back on roster have u tried her yet bro? Pink nipples and pink slit is the best combo like sparkling pink salmon with the oily glosses being cum juice :slobber: