PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Yoshiwara Foreigner Friendly at YShirt Soap Land with AMANE (4/10)

diligent
26-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Establishment : Y Shirt

Date of Visit : November 2023

Weblink: https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=amane

Hours: 06:00-23:00

Rate: ¥23,000 / $230 AUD for 70 minutes

Extra cost : N/A

Service: Massage, Shower Together, NURU, BBBJ, FS, sukebe-isu, mattress play

Girl : Amane

Size: 160 cm+-, 60 kg, A/B cup, Girl Next Door vibe, a little chubby

Massage: 4/10

Service: 4/10

Looks : 4/10

BBBJ : 3/10

Sex : 5/10

WIR : No, not even close with the soapland service you see / read from other punters.

In my final days in Tokyo, determined to make up for missing Osaka, I decided to dive into the world of Japanese Soaplands. Turns out, for foreigners like me, it's like navigating a maze – about 80% of these spots are strictly for Japanese or those who can chat fluently in Japanese.

Why the exclusivity? Well, first, not all the staff speak good English, so knowing a bit of Japanese is a good call. Plus, some foreigners can be a bit too rough, and there might be a sprinkle of racial bias in the mix. But hey, if you're an Asian buddy fluent in Japanese, you've got a golden ticket!

My search led me to Yshirt in Yoshiwara, based on the wisdom of the Tokyo Adult Guide. A tip for fellow foreigners: be cool with rejection and stay polite. Word on the street is that all Soaplands are run by the Yakuza, so causing a scene can lead to trouble.

**Part 1:**

Entering the shop felt like walking into a budget hotel – a reception desk, friendly guys, and a unique vibe in the air. They confirmed foreigners were cool, and I was led to a room with nudie mags and a TV. After a short wait, the guy presented two girl options, asking about my Japanese skills. Since I was clueless, he picked a girl for me. In Soap Land, you don't choose; the receptionist does. Paid ¥23,000 for a 70-minute session with mattress play.

Next stop, another waiting room with a guy, possibly from the Indian subcontinent, and hot towel service. A few minutes later, the door swung open with the excitement of a Japanese restaurant's "Irasshaimase." Meet Amane, my guide for the day. Inside the room, a small bed, a spacious bathroom, and some strange smells – like the air hadn't moved for ages. Amane and I chatted; her English was decent. She wasn't feeling top-notch, having just recovered from a cold, so no kissing today. After undressing, Amane, with an A/B cup and a girl-next-door vibe, turned on the shower. I sat on a chair with a hole (Sukebe-isu) expecting some magic, but sadly, no teasing or special service. The Nuru massage? Pretty standard, nothing mind-blowing.

**Part 2:**

Amane's BBBJ was a bit underwhelming; couldn't handle the whole deal, just the tip with minimal movement. After asking for protection, I had to decide between the mattress or the bed for the main event. Chose the mattress, a decision I regretted because wet activities led to me catching a bad cold the next day. Started with Cowgirl – Amane's technique was okay, like a beginner. Moved to doggy, then finished with missionary. Standard stuff, got the job done, but the Soapland excitement I'd imagined was missing.

Overall, it was a very standard experience, enough to make me climax but lacking the excitement I expected from a Soapland. I will visit yoshiwara again but skip YShirt. I will try my luck at a different soaplands.

28-11-2023, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the intel bro. Surprising they let an Indian in

diligent
29-11-2023, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the intel bro. Surprising they let an Indian in

Yeah, in the end of the day indians,asians,black & white. If they are customer they bring business. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk