PDA

View Full Version : Ginza EMMA - dangerous…

BigDipper
28-11-2023, 02:17 PM
I’ve been trying to book this one on and off for years now. She works irregularly for just 4hrs each time, in hourly shifts and I hear is usually booked out by the same dudes who must txt ginza minutes after the roster comes out. Not many detailed reviews on this jap girl at all (mostly on K - Emma). Bookings and info kept within a tight circle of lucky bastards who get to bask in her presence and keep this gem to themselves.

Roster pics are legit but dun give much away, stats are what I like, short 155ish but also quite light at only 40ish kg. In the past I may have skipped past her cos I’m a 30min dude and $350/hr is on the exxy side. But a punting mate raved about her last year and I’ve been trying ever since. Finally now, I get it…

SCOPING
I was just saying how I haven’t visited a room in the OG Ginza for a while, but for this one I was brought back to the mothership. Knocked on the door, walked in and after a quick glance at this girl instantly knew that this wouldn’t be a standard punt.

Standing before me was a small, pale pixie like girl with skinny legs and petite shoulders wearing a flowy night dress. Her face… ahhh her face. Only one I can think of that comes kinda close is MINORI@cbd style, but in a different way. Large almond eyes with very light pupils, arched eyebrows, pointy little nose and gorgeous smile on a perfectly shaped face. She looks like a real-life 3D jap anime kinda face. Some girls have a look that just works for you, might not have the same appeal for everyone, but for me… When she looks at me, I feel like a teenage boy again, nervous as shit with butterflies in my stomach falling madly in love.

A bit much maybe? I swear, I’m not exaggerating. But can appreciate that you’d have to be a romantic type for the magic to work. I figured after being with heaps of girls, married with kids and effectively a tired middle-aged man, that this kind of allure wouldn’t work on me anymore. But I had to mentally focus to stop myself from staring at her sometimes. Ahhhh…

She removed her clothes and being objective, she doesn’t have a toned fit skinny look which I usually really love. Little A-cuppers with pink nipples on probably a size5-6 body. Soft body, around the belly and arse, with naturally skinny arms and legs. So if you’re after a big tittie, high voltage PSE chick, she ain’t that. But given her face, demeanour and slight size it all just kinda works.

TASTING
We sipped listerine in front of the mirror, my cock was at half mast already and she did look at it in alarm, but didn’t say nothing. I still towered over this girl as I followed her into the shower and she started soaping my chest, giggling that my pecs were bigger than hers. She asked me if I work out, and I relayed the extensive list of sports that I do. She seemed genuinely impressed, especially with the triathlon stuff. Been a long time since some chick seems actually interested in stuff I do.

I moved in and the gap btw our faces closed… she seemed shy at first glancing up with a smile but once I got 95% in she locked lips with me. Soft little mouth kissed me slow and sweet. We took our time, arms encircled, and when she pressed herself against me, the DFK began. She tastes clean and nice. We took a small breather and she told me she likes my soft lips before we started pashing again.

PRE-GAME
I dun think I’ve spent that long in the shower before… can see why this girl needs the hour. I lay on the bed and watched her dry herself. Her eyes would dart to mine every so often with a smile, shit… was I staring at her like a creep. She sat next to me and began caressing my body and stroking my arms, maybe she really likes my build… dunno.

She began kissing my chest and nipples her long hair trailing across my body as she worked her way down. When she got to my raging boner she grabbed it in her hand with an amused chuckle like it was a banana or something.. “whoa… so big!”

I’m writing this up only a day after seeing her but for some reason the BBBJ is not too memorable. Definitely no DT… but it was decent depth I think. Reckon my mind was distracted on stupid romantic thoughts instead of actually enjoying the process.

MAIN EVENT
She was straddling me after another long kissing round, my hands on the arch of her back and her slit sitting squarely on the base of my cock, when she asked if we should start with her on top. I just nodded, wondering if she was about to just insert me. But she reached over and put the dom in her mouth before going back down and doing one of those expert tongue wraps on my cock. Been a while since I’ve had that..she’s definitely a pro.

Again, even though this was just yesterday, I dunno why the details are fuzzy. Like trying to remember what happened through a filter. Started slowly in cowgirl…I barely moved and let her find her comfortable depth and bring up the pace. Felt no desire to pound this girl at all, just enjoyed her quiet moans and the look of her face - eyes closed, mouth parted in an endless sigh.

Sat up and pulled her into me for a bit, enjoying the sweet embrace before flipping her to mish. Ramped up at this point and bounced on her a bit. She would gasp out something in jap every so often like: “ikikao” or something? Her hands on my arm would pinch and her eyes would clench shut, so I was actually trying hard to finish in mish, but I knew it wouldn’t happen unless we did doggy

I took my time, nice and slow insertion. Pretty sure she was holding her breath in what felt like 10sec to bury myself in her. Then I just did slow gyrations for a while, but alas the only way I can cum lately is to get more intense. I dun really feel like going into the details… anyone who reads my ARs will know I have to go pretty animal lately to find release. Felt like crap at one stage seeing her brow furrowed and face criinkled up. Took a while, but we eventually finished in flat iron. If it was a cartoon, there would probably be a ‘Emma’ shape imprinted into the mattress. Sweaty and breathing heavily, I remember hearing her giggle as I spasmodically squirted before the haze cleared.

AFTERWARDS
We lay next to each other and seriously just talked and talked. She’s a very good listener and lately I make a real effort when I converse with ppl, to ask questions and not just talk about myself, but she broke those barriers down with her wide eyed expressions and gentle folllow-up questions. I found myself revealing way too much about myself. She was a bit reserved about her actual age, but I know she used to be a student so she must be mid 20’s.

At one stage she was describing the location of a really nice ramen place in burwood. She used her hands to trace the map along my chest running her fingers down btw my pecs towards my tummy. Fuuuuck… I dun think I’ve ever had that kinda of GFE, even in real life.

OVERALL
Why dangerous eh? Well… right now as I write this, I’m fighting the urge to check if she’s available. I’m weak… I know I am. If I give in to this feeling, I’m gonna be out a hell of a lot of money and will possibly become way too emotionally invested.

Was also on the fence about putting up this AR. but at some level I am hoping that by posting it I can turn my back, close the experience and stop thinking about it. Hell, I dun think I’ll be able to get another booking with her anyway. It was pure luck, perhaps some divine intervention so that I could finish this year and say, with certainty that she was the absolute best GFE punt I have had…. ever.

Happy Punting

frisson
28-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Nice review, you obviously had a great time. Thanks

Pleasureseekers
28-11-2023, 03:23 PM
How big are you as I worry going to these places and they reject me

xboyx
28-11-2023, 04:33 PM
Emma and Marina are great gals. I've booked Emma again today, I've always wanted to see her again.

BigDipper
28-11-2023, 05:11 PM
Emma and Marina are great gals. I've booked Emma again today, I've always wanted to see her again.

Bastard! Feeling jealous already. Enjoy mate.
Do you mean Marina (Thai) from 42G and N5m?

xboyx
28-11-2023, 05:14 PM
Bastard! Feeling jealous already. Enjoy mate.
Do you mean Marina (Thai) from 42G and N5m?

Marina at Ginza. I tried to keep my AR neutral but she was great so couldn't help but praised her. Emma is smaller girl and perhaps prettier (at least from my memory of my last visit with her). Reception asked me how I'd rate Marina, I told them 8 or 9/10 so I was very happy with my punt with Marina.

BigDipper
29-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Marina at Ginza. I tried to keep my AR neutral but she was great so couldn't help but praised her. Emma is smaller girl and perhaps prettier (at least from my memory of my last visit with her). Reception asked me how I'd rate Marina, I told them 8 or 9/10 so I was very happy with my punt with Marina.

Nice mate… have always liked your reviews.

Keep em real. Even if you get offered discounts, keep em real. I already told the dudes at Ginza and another joint that I’m not gonna lie in my ARs.