PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Song

slim72
29-11-2023, 09:48 AM
This AR is from a few weeks back, as I saw K Song on her first day. After paying at 310, I was told to head down to 278.

On entering her room, I saw before me a slim MILFy lady who went straight in for a pash. I think her photos on the Ginza website are her, but with a significant amount of photoshopping. Age-wise, I would say she's about the same age as Jessie.

She's about 165cm, slim, nice full breasts, smooth skin, very smiley, and has decent English. She said she's here for a few weeks before heading back to Korea, and then will be back in the new year in late January or February.

I think she's worked before in Korea, because her service is very much like what you get at a Korean anma (Korean brothels) in that she is very service oriented. My session with Song was not GFE, but a just-lay-back-and-be-serviced-in-all-ways session. That's not to say the session was mechanical, but that she was happy to do most of the work. She has a really nice BBBJ, and kept sucking and using her tongue after I'd cim.

WIR? Probably not. While her service was impeccable, once was enough for me. Because at 360, I'd rather pay more to see Miki or Juni, or pay less to see Jessie or Misha.

slim72
29-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Also, with my recent visits across GC and GE (4 over the past 2 weeks), I've noticed the reception staff being a bit more proactive about checking on how the girls have been. I don't know if this is across the board, or just with regular clients, but I think it's great that they're doing some quality control.

Abracadabra
29-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Also, with my recent visits across GC and GE (4 over the past 2 weeks), I've noticed the reception staff being a bit more proactive about checking on how the girls have been. I don't know if this is across the board, or just with regular clients, but I think it's great that they're doing some quality control.

I noticed that too Slim over the last 6 weeks or so.
Quite proactive looking for feedback and if all indicated services were on offer.

Kudos to Ginza

Abracadabra
29-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the review Slim.
From the photos she has a particular Korean look I find sexy and quite enticing, but we all know what can be done with photos... Didn't followup as I generally shy away from the 2 week fifos, unless you are an early taker.

Sounds like an average session.

Jack-Jack
29-11-2023, 12:49 PM
This AR is from a few weeks back, as I saw K Song on her first day. After paying at 310, I was told to head down to 278.

On entering her room, I saw before me a slim MILFy lady who went straight in for a pash. I think her photos on the Ginza website are her, but with a significant amount of photoshopping. Age-wise, I would say she's about the same age as Jessie.

She's about 165cm, slim, nice full breasts, smooth skin, very smiley, and has decent English. She said she's here for a few weeks before heading back to Korea, and then will be back in the new year in late January or February.

I think she's worked before in Korea, because her service is very much like what you get at a Korean anma (Korean brothels) in that she is very service oriented. My session with Song was not GFE, but a just-lay-back-and-be-serviced-in-all-ways session. That's not to say the session was mechanical, but that she was happy to do most of the work. She has a really nice BBBJ, and kept sucking and using her tongue after I'd cim.

WIR? Probably not. While her service was impeccable, once was enough for me. Because at 360, I'd rather pay more to see Miki or Juni, or pay less to see Jessie or Misha.

Nice one slim thanks for the review and thanks for confirming my hunch. She was on my list before sia and Jenny appeared but the stats and pics give me vibes she’s similar to k blue/k Julia

Have you see K Miki recently? How would you compare face to others like Jessie Mischa and Juni?

Jack-Jack
29-11-2023, 12:54 PM
Yea I’ve had reception ask me that too if I go past front but usually exit through the back if in hurry or reception busy.
I think it’s good initiative as they kinda know what type of girls you like and preferences I thought it was more for the newbies arriving and checking quality control have on occasions told them girl not good and he goes ok and gets out his own pen and paper or phone and goes why not and literally started taking notes lmaooo although some were minor things not done as part of diamond like cim or shower bbbj…and they said they will tell girl or the agent which is good cos based on recent experience and others reviews these 2 services seem to be consistently done/on offer now ahhahaha win for the boys