PDA

View Full Version : General talk Beware of the Damn Stairs

Sibon
29-11-2023, 05:55 PM
I heard a ML fell from the stairs of 14 Burwood and seriously injured her foot and was out of work for 3 months. Part of the stairs had not any railing for support.

Once I was coming down from the stairs of another massage parlour in Burwood. I slipped and fell and injured my ankle. it was too painful to walk to the station which was nearby. I was limping with a walking stick for a few weeks.

I have not gone back to these shops for this and other reasons.

Vincent888
29-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Look it happened to a WL I used to see and she broke her ankle. It was never the same since. She was wearing high heels walking down the stairs.

I’ve done similar at home. Shouldn’t have worn the heels…

11Bravo
30-11-2023, 08:08 PM
Top step at Yuki's, Bondi Junction, is a disaster waiting to happen. Miss it, and you'll cartwheel down the remainder, and that's a long way.

Sibon
30-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Top step at Yuki's, Bondi Junction, is a disaster waiting to happen. Miss it, and you'll cartwheel down the remainder, and that's a long way.

It's up to the manangement to ensure that the facility is safe for the customers and the employees.

I feel the ML may have good grounds to see a lawyer. Accidence is waiting to happen for stairs without railings.

11Bravo
30-11-2023, 09:05 PM
IAccidence is waiting to happen for stairs without railings.
No need for railings, mostly solid walls on each side, with the lower 1/3 open having a railing. But the first top step poorly lit due to the top floor's light, plus matching carpet on top floor and stairs. For sure, would be quite the trip, pun intended.

On the plus side, a stairway to heaven given her skills...