Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://sydneygirlmassage.com/linda-2/

Wechat: Sydneygirlmassage

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 30 minutes $95

Size/shape : Slim, long legs, Pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Great massage, light kissing, CBJ, FS, Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I went into SGM, one of my favourite brothels in the city. I had already booked for Linda as tall girls are a huge turn on for me. Payment and booking was easy, and the girls at the reception are quite nice to talk to. The room I was in was the large room with both a massage table and bed, with a nice clean shower. I undressed and showered first and while I laid on the massage table, Linda came in. She was very slim and had long legs – the short, tight dress really served her well. We exchanged greetings, before she began to massage me.

It wasn’t long until I had my hands feeling up her legs and she chuckled, “I can give you more”. I sat up and placed my arms around her and she offered to do some FS. She asked for the money for FS up front. She undressed and my god, she had some of the most beautiful legs. Yes, her face does indicate that her age is a bit older than what the website suggests, but her body more than made up for it. She was simply a gorgeous Asian lady and I couldn’t wait when she teased me a bit in the shower.

We dried off and then got on the bed and did some light kissing. The mirrors around the room made gave me a better view of her legs. She then dom’d me up and gave me a CBJ. Nothing too special, but it got me hard.

I was her first customer so Linda told me that she couldn’t wait to “bounce” on my dick. So we started with some CG. Since she had long legs, she could really get up close and kiss me while she rode my dick. For once, I was more interested in bending forward and looking at her back or the mirrors, than sucking on her tits. Even better, she played with my nipples while I was thrusting my cock into her tight, shaved pussy. She had this beautiful necklace which kept on brushing against my chest. Linda told me, “you can suck anything but my necklace”.

I would have came, had she not told me that she was a bit tired. So we flipped over and went into some slow mish. I could tell she was tired since she had sweat dripping down her back and she commented “good exercise”. She hugged onto my back while I pushed my dick into her. Her moans seemed very real as she smiled while wrapping her legs around my back as well.

She was still too tired for more CG, so she turned belly down and I gave her some Spanish. It was really nice and slow. After a bit of ‘relaxation' with some slow sex, I mounted her again for some final CG. This time it was barely a minute till I came and she moaned so loudly that she told me “I hope no one else heard”. I told her that I moaned even louder and we both laughed.

She took the ‘dom off, cleaned my little bother up and we showered separately before we kissed and parted ways.

SydneyGirlMassage
30-01-2024, 05:06 PM
https://sydneygirlmassage.com/