PDA

View Full Version : Other Dream Relaxing Massage St Peters - Massage, BJ and Dragon Tendon (C) Alex

keebab
01-12-2023, 05:20 PM
Provider Name : Alex (C)

Establishment :St Peters Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates :$50/30, $60/45, $70/hour

Extras Cost : $80

Services Provided This Session : Excellent massage, DT CBJ, NHJ, 69

Size/shape : Slim, long dark hair, 160cms, natural B Cup breasts, round ass, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session, hopefully will try some more of her skills in the future.

My experiences: Received a message from Lori that she had a new girl starting and I had the opportunity to be her first visitor. I’ve quite enjoyed my recent visits with Grace and Anna but I was keen to try something different. I couldn’t get there as early as I wanted but I think I was her 2nd or 3rd customer at the shop which will do me.

Part 1
Set up in the room, clothes off and Alex walks in to say hi. I tell her, she’s the first Chinese girl I’ve ever met named Alex and she laughs and blushes. She is in and out and apologises that she is new and still getting used where everything is. She's about 160cm and a shapely girl, she’s wearing tight black dress and black heels. She has a youthful and shy air about her. She asks me whether I am happy to start with massage which I am and I settle into the table.

Her massage is excellent, and Lori’s teaching is obvious as she works on the knots in my back and glutes. Alex is a little shy and doesn’t make much in the way of small talk other than to check on pressure. But it’s obvious that she’s worked in massage before as her hands start to caress my ass. I shuffle my legs apart and her long strokes up and down my legs finish with her teasing my ass and balls as my cock hardens into the table. Even though I’m face down on the table, I take the opportunity to get a handful of her firm ass while Alex giggles.

Part 2
I can’t take much more and its time to flip over and Alex removes that black dress, bra and panties to reveal a shapely body with smooth, milky skin, and pert, natural B Cup boobs. Negotiations are quick and I opt for CBJ and Dragon Tendon finish. Part 3 is an option but I’ll try that next time. I sit up on the table and take tour of her body with my hands and tongue and she keeps a slow stroke of my cock. Alex positions herself with her ass pointing to one mirror and the side view of her mouth ready to get busy. 

“So big!” she says. “I don’t think it will fit”.

I know it bollocks but I’ll never get tired of hearing it from a WL.

Because of her position, there is no eye contact in this BJ but a great view of her as she bobs up and down on my cock. She keeps a slow hand motion and swirls her tongue around the head and keeps me right on edge. She makes little moans while she’s slurping me and I take control of her pony tail and gently fuck her mouth. She keeps this up for a short while and soon its time to cum. I lie back on the table and get her to straddle my face for some 69. With my tongue deep in her pussy, her pace quickens on my cock as she lets out a quick series of moans as I soon fill the dom.

After all is said and done, Alex wipes me down and goes to get a hot towel. She has me straddle her legs and she rubs lil bro down with a hot towel and starts the dragon tendon massage. For those uninitiated, its a series of pressure points and stretches of the perineum, shaft and balls that feels amazing after you’ve just blown a weeks worth of stress into a receptive mouth. Alex is firm and inquires whether or not I’m happy and seems genuinely happy when I say that I am. She offers me to use the shower but I’m a short drive from home.

All in all, very satisfactory. I thank Alex for her work and tell her that next time I’ll opt for Part III as well which makes her happy. She’s not sure what her schedule will be moving forward but definitely Friday’s in the short term.

Hope others enjoy as well.