PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Sofia - young, cuddly, cheerful, obedient J Girl. She asked for round 3 not me..

NightShift
02-12-2023, 12:59 AM
I have wanted to see J Sofia for the past 2-3 months (she is on my list.) I wasn’t disappointed.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate, but J Sofia has dark brown hair now. Not the light brown with blonde streaks hair colour like in the photos. But the same hair style and length. She wasn’t wearing jeans and white top like her second photo. But sexy underwear like first photo. Big eyes, Such a cute round face and pretty smile. Her face reminded me of kdrama actress Kim So-hyun (Who Are You: School 2015 + Bring It On, Ghost) moon tattoo on right shoulder arm, and tattoo on her left foot. C cup boobs. Sofia is fully shaved (yes!)

2. Services provided: BBBJ,lots of DFK, DATY, 69, CIM, and shower together. Massage and foot massage too. Missionary sex, she closed her eyes when I wasn’t kissing her, back to HJ + DFK and BBBj for a CIM finish. Excellent, Sofia asked “you more cumming?” I said yes. After massage (shoulders to my feet) excellent foot massage btw, more HJ + DFK, BBBJ for another CIM finish. Sofia is great at HJ + DFK service. I really enjoy cumming in her mouth twice tonight. She starts kissing me again and giving me a HJ, she say “you 1 more cumming?” I said okay let’s try. DFK + HJ and BBbJ, fully hard and her iPhone alarm goes off, she doesn’t stop she asks can you cum? That default iPhone alarm killed the mood for me, so I said let’s stop. Sofia was like: (but no, I want…) I said twice is good enough. I’m happy and times up. Next time… sucks that we ran out of time.. but it’s round 3, Sofia is already going above and beyond with her customer service.

3. General attitude and demeanour: cheerful, obedient, friendly, wanting to please me and she didn’t waste 1 minute. She asked for round 3 not me. She’s a good girl. I didn’t detect no lazy attitude from Sofia. She hugged and kissed me and said thank you for picking her at the very start. After I cum in her mouth: she had a big smile on her face. She’s more happy than me. She’s a good girl.

4. Overall value for money: very good value for money $280 for 1 hour and I got to cum in her mouth twice. 5 more minutes I could have done it a 3rd time tonight. Sucks that we ran out of time…J Sofia provided excellent service. I really like her cheerful obedient attitude. I always appreciate girls that ask for round 3. And I’m happy I got to see her today. I do recommend J Sofia.

Will I return? Yes

Go check out J Sofia if you want a cute and cheerful J girl.

Thank you for reading.

Lochnar
09-12-2023, 01:26 PM
I dont seem to find her, do you have a link to her profile ?

NightShift
09-12-2023, 05:07 PM
I dont seem to find her, do you have a link to her profile ?

I cant seem to find her profile also..

It isnt in the "Girls" section on the website.

I guess you will have to wait for her to return for a shift, then on the roster list, click on her name and then her profile will appear.

I cant think of another way to see her profile atm, sorry.

Strange that some girls that work at the shop, their profiles are not in the "Girls" section of the website.

blueplanet
09-12-2023, 05:48 PM
You can find her profile by changing the name in the URL, here (https://no5marrickville.com/profile/sofia/) it is.

That “Girls” section is the most random assortment of current and former girls ever, if they can’t keep it updated properly they should honestly just get rid of it altogether. That goes for other shops too.

NightShift
09-12-2023, 07:50 PM
You can find her profile by changing the name in the URL, here (https://no5marrickville.com/profile/sofia/) it is.

That “Girls” section is the most random assortment of current and former girls ever, if they can’t keep it updated properly they should honestly just get rid of it altogether. That goes for other shops too.

Oh Cool. Thanks blueplanet.

Marrickvill_5
12-01-2024, 07:45 PM
Sofia is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com