PDA

View Full Version : advise plz

pula2
22-06-2012, 03:07 AM
just wondering,if wl give her mobile no and allow us to take her pic is that means that wl like us...

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2012, 04:27 AM
just wondering,if wl give her mobile no and allow us to take her pic is that means that wl like us...

WL, ML offer to give phone no all the time just a way to retain regulars, if she allows you take pictures full clothed means nothing, if she let you take her naked picture then its a different story

Cheers

GWEILO
22-06-2012, 06:07 AM

Actions speak louder than words, obviously she digs you.

Charlie123
22-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Means that she likes you, may or may not mean that she 'likes' you

Mozilla
22-06-2012, 09:38 AM
how do i 'like' this post....

on a serious note... she may just want to catch up (with her pimps around the corner hidden away, ready to jump you, after they find out where you live, what you drive..) and be your 'friend'....

just my 2 cent (in Ahlungor's pot)

pula2
22-06-2012, 10:46 AM
i planning to see her tonite bro ahlungor and i will ask for her naked pic,if she allows me to take her naked pic what is that means bro...

pula2
22-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Actions speak louder than words, obviously she digs you.

thats what i thinking bro,anyway thanks

pula2
22-06-2012, 10:53 AM
how do i 'like' this post....
on a serious note... she may just want to catch up (with her pimps around the corner hidden away, ready to jump you, after they find out where you live, what you drive..) and be your 'friend'....

just my 2 cent (in Ahlungor's pot)

if friends with benefit i would love to bro,lol

Travelmate
22-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Means that she likes you, may or may not mean that she 'likes' you

in a conservative way, it means "she does not mind to see you again or receiving a text from you;"

Mozilla
22-06-2012, 11:17 AM
i planning to see her tonite bro ahlungor and i will ask for her naked pic,if she allows me to take her naked pic what is that means bro...

to be honest brother... why play games.. just ask them. these ML or WL are not filled with riddles... they are ladies that work in a particular industry. If i met a accountant chick as a client and she gives me her number..... im not going to worry if she wants to audit my house accounts..??! right? or a lawyer chick that wants to see if she can sue me.... haha

ask her, you wanna hang out outside or work? if you do... you interested in a friendship with benefits? or even more blunt... 'wanna fuck?' they will either laugh it off or they will just say.. nar... or maybe say yes.

getting a naked pic or asking for it... may come across like a pervert if it dont go right... she then need to think whether she's gonna be worried about you posting online?? or shit like that... all that for the sake of getting a root out her... my policy is just ask.. i dont think ML or WL are shy about sex.... hence their job description.

oh.. i just thought of another metaphor... friending a tennis player for tennis out side of her competition doesnt mean you want to be her pro partner in Australian Open.... better? or should i stop...

Travelmate
22-06-2012, 11:18 AM

you are an aggressive dude

AHLUNGOR
22-06-2012, 12:45 PM

Hi bro,

Personally i wont take a WL's nude photo showing her face, too dangerous, but i must admit i did ask a few times before and was successful but just on certain body parts as a piece of arts, i am sure you all know which body parts they are, and i always tip extra for that.....lol

Back to you, if she let you and with her face showing, i would say she has done this before with other clients, she must know the consequences and probably couldn't care less, i think if thats the case, sure, fuck her for all shes worth but enter the relationship at your own risk!! She could be a seriously damaged person.

My advices, keep it strictly business, pay, fuck, and go home happy, why think too much!!

Jusf my one cent

Cheers

cisco
23-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi bro,

Personally i wont take a WL's nude photo showing her face, too dangerous, but i must admit i did ask a few times before and was successful but just on certain body parts as a piece of arts, i am sure you all know which body parts they are, and i always tip extra for that.....lol

Back to you, if she let you and with her face showing, i would say she has done this before with other clients, she must know the consequences and probably couldn't care less, i think if thats the case, sure, fuck her for all shes worth but enter the relationship at your own risk!! She could be a seriously damaged person.

My advices, keep it strictly business, pay, fuck, and go home happy, why think too much!!

Jusf my one cent

Cheers
i agreed,...

pula2
23-06-2012, 02:04 AM
just met her tonite,and didnt ask for naked pic,after read advice from other bro...
had a good time with her again tonite and ask her when she works again,she replied,she wants quit in this few weeks :(
and she said she wants going out with me one day before she back to her country...
thanks for all the advice bro