PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville T Anna - skinny body with D Cup boobs and a big mouth, great for giving blowjobs.

NightShift
04-12-2023, 02:06 AM
Tonight I crossed another name off my list. T Anna has been on my list for awhile now, but not enough photos in her profile to make me book her, so I asked for a line up and to see T Anna first. Lots of reviews already so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

1. Accuracy of photos: that one photo actually was super accurate. I got to see that pov shot photo of Anna in real life. Yup it’s her. Anna is super skinny, flat stomach and enhanced C/D cup boobs. I think Anna is more D cup size than C. She should really add a photo on her profile showing off more of her great skinny body and big boobs. I think her boobs look great. If she had a photo like that on her profile, I would have booked an appointment with T Anna ages ago. Long brown hair, a tattoo of a leaf I think under her belly button (not a distraction, I was busy looking and touching her boobs) a little pussyhair. Buzzcut level 1 hair length. No big deal. Her body and her boobs are great.

2. Services provided: BBBJ, 69, DATY, CIM, kissing nipples, DFK, Shower together, massage and catbath too. No action in the shower, Anna is good at cowgirl sex and missionary sex. She got in doggy position (like the profile photo) but I wanted to have balls deep missionary sex. Kissing during sex. 2 rounds, cumming from missionary sex and from Anna giving me DFK + HJ + BBBJ for a CIM finish, both rounds Anna gave very nice service. Her blowjob skills are great and her “no hands bbbj” is nice from her. I almost did cum from her bbbj just from her trying to get me hard for round 1. Anna is quite good at giving massages. shoulders, arms, hands and legs massage.

3. General attitude and demeanour: a little quirky. After sex I asked for a massage. She just said No. “No? Oh okay…” I said. “Only kidding!” Anna said, and she laughed. But other than that she is very nice and friendly and always smiling.

4. Overall value for money: $280 for 1 hour, 2 rounds and 2 massages. I like her no hands bbbj and missionary sex from t anna. Maybe I should have tried out doggy with Anna tonight… maybe next time. If you like girls with nice enhanced boobs check out t anna.