PDA

View Full Version : Other Big boot Yaya in 314 Cremorne Thai Massage

puntinwest
04-12-2023, 01:24 PM
I received a message from the boss and says there is big boobs girl available today in Cremorne. Booked for one hour for a trial. I went to the shop after lunch, and there are 2 ladies working, Yaya, the busty slim/medium girl who the boss mentioned, and another one is Rita, a Thai lady maybe size 12/14, who I tried last time.

I went to the room with yaya, and she helping me took off my cloths. Yaya is one of the young girls I met here, look pretty, busty body shpae, and looked fit. She told me this is her first day, and she will be here for couple weeks from now. The massage was pretty good, she not only use traditional massage skills to relax me, but with her nioce and smooth body. massage by a double D was amazing, and she do put a bit oil to lubricate.

Breast massage was also provided to lower part, and nbj is a must after some clean up of the oil. Yaya is young, but know so many different tricks. Did not go for the full, but do finish in her double D.

It was memoriable, and I would highly recommend Yaya for sure.

Address: 314 Military Rd, Cremorne

Riggers
04-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Thanks for sharing. I work close by, So good to know

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Thanks for sharing Puntinwest,

As you said Yaya is a slim Thai girl, just wondering if her Double D Cups are natural or enhanced ?

Thanks and cheers

puntinwest
05-12-2023, 11:51 AM
Thanks for sharing Puntinwest,

As you said Yaya is a slim Thai girl, just wondering if her Double D Cups are natural or enhanced ?

Thanks and cheers

Natural, but she seems only work on Monday, better call for the roster before you go. Good luck:smile: