PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Miki

slim72
04-12-2023, 04:45 PM
I've been seeing K Miki on and off for years - from when she was Bunny at another shop. But the past 2 weeks, been on a bit of Miki-binge as I've seen her 4 times over that time.

Her knockout looks have been well documented, so no need to go into details there. Her service is GFE and prefers to be led, which is what I usually like rather than being serviced with a routine.

IMO, Miki has one of the best BBBJs....soft and sensual, which is really her overall style. She's really a friendly and, dare I say it, a quirky girl. 380 an hour may seem pricey, but I reckon it's worth it.

The roster says she's on for another 2 weeks, and Miki confirms she'll be heading overseas. And while she's not sure when, she did say she'll be back.

Andrew tate
06-12-2023, 12:48 AM
I saw her this week for the first time . I had never seen a beautiful girl like her working . Her body is to die for.
Service wise I don’t think she is that good. She doesn’t do DFK well also .
But the Time with her is she good. I hope she don’t leave Ginza. I wish I could see her everyday.

Shoryureppa
06-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Wonder if she's coming back with bigger tits

Andrew tate
06-12-2023, 01:01 AM
Her boyfriend will be so lucky

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Her boyfriend will be so lucky

a number of these wls - there bf/partners would be so lucky but maybe only if they got out of the business for them

Andrew tate
10-12-2023, 09:28 AM
I would have still accept her even if she wants yo work. She is that good.