PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Still waiting

JohnJones
04-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Just letting someone know I'm still waiting for her.

I will not login too frequently as I don't want another unwanted person attacking me with barrages of spam from multiple accounts. I'd rather talk to the one person I'm waiting for, preferably in PM instead of forum threads.

If you find it in your heart to do so, please PM me and I will respond whenever I login.

I will know whoever it is I'm looking for. Name starts with M. I just want to know if she's fine.

RO1312
04-12-2023, 07:19 PM
Rule 1
Don’t fall in love with WL/ML

To late I guess…

GoldfishMan
04-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Rule 1

To late I guess…

Or is it rule #2, don't watch too many Bollywood rom com musicals? He's likely going to roll down a grassy hill after emerging from hiding behind a tree, as far as I can tell...

Fucking cringey shit, lol....

Vincent888
04-12-2023, 07:25 PM
As long as it’s not a “grassy knoll” everything should be fine.

JohnJones
04-12-2023, 07:52 PM
As long as it’s not a “grassy knoll” everything should be fine.

This time I know who is behind this acc.

JohnJones
04-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Rule 1

To late I guess…

Don't fall in love with a customer if you're not planning on marrying him. Don't share intimate moments of your life with a customer, don't persuade him to come and keep seeing you after he was content with you rejecting his marriage offer if you're not in love with him.

Too late I guess... Now both worker and customer are infatuated with each other, one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear.

And a third party is jealous to the point they had to go to certain extremes.

asiafever
05-12-2023, 06:37 AM
Now I don't believe JJ is a legitimate account, never have, but let's assume he is legit on this occasion, then this line is actually quite concerning;

"one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear."

Mate, that's not pretending, that's realising you've crossed the line from infatuated to obsessed and cutting contact before she ends up in 27 different pieces in your freezer.

All the karma bullshit and wannabe enlightened guru crap coupled with this stuff is coming across as, you know, more than a bit bunny-boilerish.

Time to walk away, she ain't interested.

Thinking Meng was on to something in another thread...

Meng
05-12-2023, 07:06 AM
Now I don't believe JJ is a legitimate account, never have, but let's assume he is legit on this occasion, then this line is actually quite concerning;

"one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear."

Mate, that's not pretending, that's realising you've crossed the line from infatuated to obsessed and cutting contact before she ends up in 27 different pieces in your freezer.

All the karma bullshit and wannabe enlightened guru crap coupled with this stuff is coming across as, you know, more than a bit bunny-boilerish.

Time to walk away, she ain't interested.

Thinking Meng was on to something in another thread...

I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner but this writing style is literally a aus99 user called hayabi who use to stalk Christmas lol.

Fuck me I'm so good at identifying people by their writing style.

asiafever
05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner but this writing style is literally a aus99 user called hayabi who use to stalk Christmas lol.

Yeah, when you said that it clicked to me as well. There are similarities for sure.

Double_Adapter
05-12-2023, 07:18 AM
This sounds like a classic punters love triangle with a creepy twist, the love interest is a flaky narcissist that is playing two simps like a fucken violin; the other is a mystery beta (and we know little about him), and the protagonist was once a beta now turned incel after being cuckold' out.
No matter how you slice and dice this love story it's fucked!

GoldfishMan
05-12-2023, 08:21 AM
I said it before, he's got all the hallmarks of psychosis.

Does the forum have a social responsibility to identify him to authorities before it is too late?

How many murderous lunatics have been written off as "just a nut" before they go on and kill people.

Remember that nut who killed a private WL in the CBD, then went on the street wielding a knife, stabbed a random pub goer, and people had to restrain him with milk crates? I always thought someone like that would probably have been a forum member cos he booked a WL.

That nut was a Muslim, this one is into karma and shit. What's the diff? They're all fanatics and lunatics.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 08:40 AM

Now it’s starting to make sense. He mentioned being doxxed using another account before and claimed he took legal action. A few days ago someone (re?)posted an instagram they claimed was his and it would line up somewhat with that user name

JohnJones
05-12-2023, 09:16 AM
Now it’s starting to make sense. He mentioned being doxxed using another account before and claimed he took legal action. A few days ago someone (re?)posted an instagram they claimed was his and it would line up somewhat with that user name

And I would like to thank the person who dobbed the idiot in for breaking forum rules. Unfortunately most of the accounts trolling here are utilised by the same person and spewing the same turd.

Surprisingly Meng remembers all the details that happened 3 years ago, except that Meng is Xmas and she deliberately left "breadcrumbs" around her blog and became deranged when got rejected. That led to her "doxxing" and legal action had to be taken.

Now, would Xmas please move on so that I can be reunited with M? It was her wish that I chase her. Also, I realised throughout the whole night this post was seen 60 times in a mere 10 mins yet it took a long time for someone to come up with something. Like a group of girls discussing with M on what to say as a shit test. I don't mind shit tests from M as she has been doing that ever since I first asked to marry her - she could've banned me from seeing her since earlier this year if she thought of me as annoying and attempting to "doxx" her.

I can take on M's test but if it's coming from everyone else I'm ignoring it. And please be respectful, this is the reason why no guys are interested in you Xmas.

JohnJones
05-12-2023, 09:45 AM
M,

If you care about Xmas as your friend, please stop involving her in this. She is hurting inside every time she sees me chasing you instead of her. Rejection is something not everyone can handle.

You saw it yourself, what extremes she went through to try and get me logging back in just to "banter" with her? I refuse to banter with her, the banter started with us every week since April this year.

It is evident, the one time it seems like I was about to suggest "seeing" Xmas you were immediately worried and trying to get me back on track without looking obvious. The "sperm donor" topic.

This is why I wanted to talk to you in private instead. But you kept on suggesting you're a "man" behind your account. Every guy experienced in relationships and marriages would know a single girl pretending to be a man online by the way they write.

Just let me know how long more should I wait. And if you want to continue a healthy banter, do it in one account not ten.

cplurt2
05-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Who needs TNT when you have drama right here

asiafever
05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
https://youtu.be/_8PAzhED7nM?si=opyIe8VonfpXaRrI

Vincent888
05-12-2023, 10:41 AM
This time I know who is behind this acc.

No you don’t.

JJ stop messaging me as I’m a guy.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

Thx

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 10:47 AM
M,

If you care about Xmas as your friend, please stop involving her in this. She is hurting inside every time she sees me chasing you instead of her. Rejection is something not everyone can handle.

You saw it yourself, what extremes she went through to try and get me logging back in just to "banter" with her? I refuse to banter with her, the banter started with us every week since April this year.

It is evident, the one time it seems like I was about to suggest "seeing" Xmas you were immediately worried and trying to get me back on track without looking obvious. The "sperm donor" topic.

This is why I wanted to talk to you in private instead. But you kept on suggesting you're a "man" behind your account. Every guy experienced in relationships and marriages would know a single girl pretending to be a man online by the way they write.

Just let me know how long more should I wait. And if you want to continue a healthy banter, do it in one account not ten.

Bro, bro, bro. JJ

Take your meds

Meng
05-12-2023, 10:55 AM
No you don’t.

JJ stop messaging me as I’m a guy.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

Thx

This JJ retard thinks I'm Xmas lol. For real?

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 11:00 AM

And that Vincent is “M”, which is presumably whoever he’s obsessed with/stalking now. Both of you are simultaneously in love with him, while playing with his heart by pretending to be men on a punting forum sending secretly encoded messages to him.

this can’t be a fun way to live and I cannot believe someone with these kind of thought patterns wouldn’t have been identified and medicated. I’m not fucking around when I’m asking him to take his meds

Edit: Oh I forgot that I was “KJJ” in this colourful cast of characters

Vincent888
05-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Don’t assume this persona has any association with anyone one here.

Thx

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 12:04 PM
Don’t assume this persona has any association with anyone one here.

Thx

Not entirely sure what you mean by that tbh

I’ll be honest though, there was a point at the height of JJ’s mania I did wonder if you were the other part of a split personality, since there were many 4am “banter” sessions between “JJ” and “Vincent”

woods23
05-12-2023, 12:14 PM

Yes, he is. This fcker thinks I'm a thai lady and own a rnt shop.:shout:

Vincent888
05-12-2023, 01:23 PM

I’ll be honest though, there was a point at the height of JJ’s mania I did wonder if you were the other part of a split personality, since there were many 4am “banter” sessions between “JJ” and “Vincent”

What I mean is, I don’t befriend anyone and I don’t have any other accounts here.

I generally wake at 3am or 4am then start my day. So I’m on online checking on things. This is one place I look at if I’m not busy. He could well be on then for whatever reason.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 02:53 PM
JJ doing my dream of marry ML/WL. But I think if girl too much worry she will testing him too much. Then he will become super stress he might stop waiting for her. If JJ chase Claire I will really jealous & make them breakup. But he say girl name start with M so maybe I not so jealous.

JJ still not online, I send him PM already. Up to him if he want to wait for girl or try my wife friend. If girl M really want to accept his propose she should make him stop stress. I agree marry my wife 5 year ago because she want kids & not make me stress too much. Her friend tell her she should test me, she told me after we married, but she don't want because she know I will go away. She telling me she see me one time she already know I will be good father if we have kids, & good person will walk away if environment too toxic.

That why I tell JJ if people here too toxic he should ignore everyone. If people like JJ & want him to marry girl M then everyone should stop toxic. Otherwise now he have another choice if he like. I can take him to coffee shop my wife Korean friend is working, he can talk to her himself.

what could possibly go wrong?

Meng
05-12-2023, 02:57 PM
what could possibly go wrong?

I think penine is sending his wife's friend to the slaughter on purpose. He said his wife's friend was telling her to test him.

Maybe he's not happy and hoping his wife's friend will get with hayabi. Hayabi will then have one of his psychosis moments and kill his wife's friend.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 03:07 PM
idk even what to say at this point

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 03:08 PM
JJ talking very seriously about commitment that why I think he good candidate for my wife friend

on the other hand, clearly batshit insane. swings and roundabouts. swings and roundabouts

JohnJones
05-12-2023, 03:16 PM
JJ doing my dream of marry ML/WL. But I think if girl too much worry she will testing him too much. Then he will become super stress he might stop waiting for her. If JJ chase Claire I will really jealous & make them breakup. But he say girl name start with M so maybe I not so jealous.

JJ still not online, I send him PM already. Up to him if he want to wait for girl or try my wife friend. If girl M really want to accept his propose she should make him stop stress. I agree marry my wife 5 year ago because she want kids & not make me stress too much. Her friend tell her she should test me, she told me after we married, but she don't want because she know I will go away. She telling me she see me one time she already know I will be good father if we have kids, & good person will walk away if environment too toxic.

That why I tell JJ if people here too toxic he should ignore everyone. If people like JJ & want him to marry girl M then everyone should stop toxic. Otherwise now he have another choice if he like. I can take him to coffee shop my wife Korean friend is working, he can talk to her himself.

Thanks for your concern but I'm okay. As you can see the trolls here are actually one person pretending to be many. This other girl is jealous of M that's why she's trolling like this.

As you can see people like her have nothing better to do as she probably accesses all those accounts with multiple phones or laptop. And she's on this forum almost 24/7. And to provoke people by posting their social media profiles here (which breaks forum rules) she clearly has a pitiful life.

I might give your suggestion a try if M doesn't come back to me soon enough. Thanks for reaching out.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your concern but I'm okay. As you can see the trolls here are actually one person pretending to be many. This other girl is jealous of M that's why she's trolling like this.

As you can see people like her have nothing better to do as she probably accesses all those accounts with multiple phones or laptop. And she's on this forum almost 24/7. And to provoke people by posting their social media profiles here (which breaks forum rules) she clearly has a pitiful life.

I might give your suggestion a try if M doesn't come back to me soon enough. Thanks for reaching out.

If you stop and think, in your quietest moments, which is more likely: -

- there is a wl, a professional sex worker, who refuses to talk you irl after unwelcome behavior from you, but hangs here “24/7” posting on multiple accounts (many of which precede this episode by a long time, have many ARs and talk about all sorts of topics and details of lives), using multiple devices sending you coded messages of love and jealousy that seem mainly to consist of derision or puzzlement at your behavior
OR
- you are in the middle of a manic episode

Think about it

Candy1234
05-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Who’s the M?????

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 03:44 PM
…troll…they always posting almost 24/7 like they never sleep

I have 83 posts in a year. You have 45 in 3 days. If the shoe fits…

Meng
05-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Ooouuu Meng you wrong. You AR talk about sex like you fucking plastic doll, that why you never understand people who are thinking about marriage. Many relationship break up because guy don't want commitment. JJ talking very seriously about commitment that why I think he good candidate for my wife friend. If he no good I can kick his ass with Kung Fu!

If you want to find someone who wants to settle down with your wife's friend a punting forum is the worst place to find it and you know it.

Of all the places you want to find someone for your wife's friend who's picky you choose someone from aus99 forum which is all about fucking WLs. You're fucking hilarious.

asiafever
05-12-2023, 04:06 PM
I think penine is sending his wife's friend to the slaughter on purpose. He said his wife's friend was telling her to test him.

Maybe he's not happy and hoping his wife's friend will get with hayabi. Hayabi will then have one of his psychosis moments and kill his wife's friend.

Penine is hayabi. Or else he is equally unstable.

Nobody in their right mind would side with a psychotic nut bar and offer up someone for them to date on an anonymous sex forum. I mean, I've known guys on here for 11 years and no way in hell I would do that, this guy blows in, sees this shitshow of a mental breakdown and offers up someone presumably close to his family to date? Not a chance in hell.

Nutty as a fruitcake.

Meng
05-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Penine is hayabi. Or else he is equally unstable.

Nobody in their right mind would side with a psychotic nut bar and offer up someone for them to date on an anonymous sex forum. I mean, I've known guys on here for 11 years and no way in hell I would do that, this guy blows in, sees this shitshow of a mental breakdown and offers up someone presumably close to his family to date? Not a chance in hell.

Nutty as a fruitcake.

If it is Hayabi then he's mastered the art of broken Engrish well.

asiafever
05-12-2023, 04:13 PM
If it is Hayabi then he's mastered the art of broken Engrish well.

Again nobody in their right mind would think you or Scot are Xmas.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 04:14 PM
troll girl

JJ confirmed. See through you like a used paper napkin at a fried chicken shop

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 04:15 PM
Again nobody in their right mind would think you or Scot are Xmas.

I’m Spartacus!… er, i mean Xmas

asiafever
05-12-2023, 04:16 PM
I’m Spartacus!… er, i mean Xmas
I'm Brian and so's my wife!

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 04:23 PM
I'm Brian and so's my wife!

Now I’m Woger! Wewease me!

asiafever
05-12-2023, 04:25 PM
We have no Woger, we have no Cwismas, we have no wudolph the wed nosed waindeer...

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Went from Engrish to Tarzan real fast there. Try saying it out loud first, JJ, see if it sounds authentic

Also

Girl M so quiet must be very special to JJ
Ah ha ha. AH HA HA HA

dotcumdotinyou
05-12-2023, 05:20 PM
Can someone please pass me the popcorn.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Can someone please pass me the popcorn.

I’m assuming this means you love me and want to me marry me, you minx

dotcumdotinyou
05-12-2023, 05:30 PM
Your all I think about...

JohnJones
05-12-2023, 06:59 PM
At least now I know not every account here is run by one single unmannered being.

M would announce herself as soon as I was to give up on her because of that unmannered being pretending to be her and trying to make me see her as unworthy of a happy life.

That unmannered person might try to obscure the posts by flooding it with spam, but I know M is very smart - she can filter out my posts.

Again I'm going to remind M, not to worry I still have feelings for her and won't abandon her. Because she was there to see me keep my promise for the past 2 months.

And I'd like to thank penine7850 (you have a weird username lol) for showing me wisdom of someone who is successful at maintaining his marriage at 5 years and have 2 kids at the same time. I wish myself and M could reach that point after 5 years marriage. Again thank you for offering a single lady towards my way but I don't think I can simply part with the memories myself and M had built together so far. She made sure I come see her weekly and gave me more than I could wish for, therefore I would like to continue where we left off when she returns.

As penine7850 suggests, yes I will ignore all toxicities in this forum from a singular person, and I'll login from time to time to see if any new messages come up.

M, I still prefer if you text me on the number I sent you but if you prefer communicating here I will watch out for clues.

For the singular toxic person pretending to be multiple personas, you can see for yourself now the power of having positive people around in life. I didn't believe in karma for nothing, what goes around DOES COME AROUND. The power of having one wise friend defeats the power of one single monster pretending to be many. Like I said in a previous post once, I can manifest people's karma if they directed it towards me in a malicious way. All I have to do is pray - everyday I think of what Lady Vajrayogini would do if she was in human form to benefit others.

Raybo
05-12-2023, 07:05 PM
The more I read of this thread the more my head hurt. Just fucking weird!

GoldfishMan
05-12-2023, 07:11 PM

He also thinks I'm a girl. Maybe he jerks off to forum posts getting carried away with his imaginations?

This is one sick person, no other way to put it.

GoldfishMan
05-12-2023, 07:16 PM

And maybe you ought to revisit those thoughts? Who in their right mind would reply to posts from a clearly troubled mind at 4am in the morning?

Only another troubled mind would do such a thing, and how likely is it to have 2 highly troubled minds coincide at the same forum at the same time?

Not likely at all. Hence, V, JJ, and a whole host of others are one and the same.

ColesBag
05-12-2023, 07:16 PM
Another dumb fuck troll has joined. Great.

GoldfishMan
05-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Sorry but I agree with JJ on some part... I think there are girl pretend to be guy in this forum. I not ladies man but I know how girl talk online.

JJ I think maybe you need to ignore all of them. If the girl you waiting no come to contact you better let go. I am married 5 years, I can tell you if she serious about you she will contact you & not disappear. My wife immediately say yes when I propose to her, she never say no or I think about it. That how we end up have 2 kids & still have sex very often.

If you want gf I have some contact, my wife friend have some still single & quite good looking. One of them Korean working as barista. Tall, white skin and slim. She already PR so no worry about she cheat you after get visa. PM if you want detail, maybe we can meet up for coffee. You better with sweet girl not toxic like some people here.

Hahaha, dude, your cover is so shit ok? No this, no that, who you fooling that your English is really so poor? You're the same fucker as JJ and V. You're one sick puppy dude...

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 07:27 PM
And maybe you ought to revisit those thoughts? Who in their right mind would reply to posts from a clearly troubled mind at 4am in the morning?

Only another troubled mind would do such a thing, and how likely is it to have 2 highly troubled minds coincide at the same forum at the same time?

Not likely at all. Hence, V, JJ, and a whole host of others are one and the same.

I certainly wouldn’t rule it out. The cadence of the posts certainly seem to coincide.

Another dumb fuck troll has joined. Great.
Wow. I’m doing my best here, Coles :surprise:

GoldfishMan
05-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Hahahahahaha, I just scrolled through page 2.

Every first 3 words I read I knew it was the same fucker posting on separate accounts trolling and jerking off to whatever. All except for bros Meng and AF.... Oh sorry, now the nutfucker gonna think we're the same girl. Hahahahahahahah.....

This dick wad is really taking advantage of Admin sleeping at the wheel not giving a shit who's trolling their forums. Hello admin, wake up bro. Or maybe this is some retard relo of yours that you always have to entertain due to blood relationship? Come on, this is getting ridiculous...

If nothing is done about this, sorry bros, I'm outta this nut house. Hahaha, nut house, that's what it is now...

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Hahahahahaha, I just scrolled through page 2.

Every first 3 words I read I knew it was the same fucker posting on separate accounts trolling and jerking off to whatever. All except for bros Meng and AF.... Oh sorry, now the nutfucker gonna think we're the same girl. Hahahahahahahah.....

This dick wad is really taking advantage of Admin sleeping at the wheel not giving a shit who's trolling their forums. Hello admin, wake up bro. Or maybe this is some retard relo of yours that you always have to entertain due to blood relationship? Come on, this is getting ridiculous...

If nothing is done about this, sorry bros, I'm outta this nut house. Hahaha, nut house, that's what it is now...

Wait, you’re putting me in this fucking nutjob’s bucket?

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Looks like admin just did the needful. This place will actually be readable again

Kiryu0
05-12-2023, 08:07 PM
Yes thank fuck he's gone. The troll is such a fuckwad.

asiafever
05-12-2023, 08:24 PM
Looks like admin just did the needful. This place will actually be readable again

Thank God. Like goldy said I was starting to question whether it was worthwhile hanging around while that shit was going on. 2000 posts in a month and multiple ids talking to each other at 4am is utterly insane.

ScotPassingThrough
05-12-2023, 08:35 PM
While I had a string suspicion JJ and Vincent were one and the same the problem is he flooded the zone with shit, even accusing himself. At that point you make accusations yourself you start to sound as nutty as squirrel shit too

Glad he’s gone. Hope the dude gets some help tbh

Sadlesson
05-12-2023, 08:36 PM
So how long until his back spamming again? guy must have been broken by the industry, originally he had some useful reviews though

carmen farquis
05-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Just put them on your ignore list, problem solved

tpol
05-12-2023, 11:55 PM
Wait, is Jerry a barrista?

RO1312
06-12-2023, 12:07 AM
While I had a string suspicion JJ and Vincent were one and the same the problem is he flooded the zone with shit, even accusing himself. At that point you make accusations yourself you start to sound as nutty as squirrel shit too

Glad he’s gone. Hope the dude gets some help tbh

Thank god for that… I couldn’t stand seeing that username plastered in every thread

ReginaldBubbles
06-12-2023, 12:55 AM
Pretty sure Vinnie was a few people. EggPizza got banned pretty quick after their late night back and forth ramblings.

Anyway, I'm sure he's still getting up at 3am to work 17 hours a day even though he's retired, going out 6 nights a week, fucking with rockstars, buying girls BMWs, hanging out with his baller crew dressed in black and their hoes. And running his sex website! Not bad for a boomer!

GoldfishMan
06-12-2023, 05:23 AM
Wait, you’re putting me in this fucking nutjob’s bucket?

Sorry, left you out. Ok, excluding yourself too. I just scrolled through the page without reading most of it, missed your posts haha...

dotcumdotinyou
06-12-2023, 06:10 AM
Don't worry about vinny, in his own words "I have multiple user names on may different forums".

He's a forum junkie and he can't be helped until he admits he has an addiction.

PKING2
06-12-2023, 06:31 AM
Waiiiiiiitttt a minute!

Guys I finally solve the puzzle.

The answer who is M is there. Damn I didn’t realise it sooner.

M is Meng. Damn bro Meng you have secret admirer, although I know you not swing that way. Hat off to you bro!!!

Daffy
06-12-2023, 08:06 AM
What the actual fuck was all that shit? Someone(s) definitely needs a bit of a holiday in a white room

Meng
06-12-2023, 08:07 AM
Waiiiiiiitttt a minute!

Guys I finally solve the puzzle.

The answer who is M is there. Damn I didn’t realise it sooner.

M is Meng. Damn bro Meng you have secret admirer, although I know you not swing that way. Hat off to you bro!!!

Bahahahaha holy shit bro!

Kiki kong
06-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Seriously wtf was all this... Now im honestly quite new to forums in general... I'm hoping shit like this isn't the norm??? I guess you can't really stop the crazies from popping up on here or any other forums.

Sooooo.... from what I read..
- Multi accounts by the same person (V and JJ)
- JJ in love with Meng
- JJ is having banters with himself
- JJ thinks Meng is a girl

Please correct me if I got it wrong.. it's seriously pretty fucked up and kinda confusing aye 🙃

asiafever
06-12-2023, 09:17 AM
This thread, and all the vinnie vs jj shit over the past few weeks should be used as an anti-drug campaign to show what happens to your brain on meth... it was a descent into batshit craziness.

We haven't had a meltdown like that in here for a while, I guess we were due.

Now we can return to normal programming...

GoldfishMan
06-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Seriously wtf was all this... Now im honestly quite new to forums in general... I'm hoping shit like this isn't the norm??? I guess you can't really stop the crazies from popping up on here or any other forums.

Sooooo.... from what I read..
- Multi accounts by the same person (V and JJ)
- JJ in love with Meng
- JJ is having banters with himself
- JJ thinks Meng is a girl

Please correct me if I got it wrong.. it's seriously pretty fucked up and kinda confusing aye 🙃
Not only Meng. He thought many of us here were girls. Must've been wanking to our posts using his sick imagination, lol...

EDIT: you might think we're safe, but the "root" of the crazy fucker is still not banned. He plays it safe with that other one... Right, Mr S?

ScotPassingThrough
06-12-2023, 01:21 PM
if nothing else we got the funniest post I've read here in a year

We have no Woger, we have no Cwismas, we have no wudolph the wed nosed waindeer...

but today now I'm looking at reg date of every post with an unfamiliar name like

Harp0
06-12-2023, 02:44 PM
What a wild read, makes you wonder how many unhinged people are out there.

ColesBag
06-12-2023, 06:10 PM
The Gap at Watson's Bay is great this time of year.

Meng
06-12-2023, 07:19 PM
The Gap at Watson's Bay is great this time of year.

I mean hopefully without Hayabi murdering the girl beforehand. Lol.

RodgHerMoore
07-12-2023, 08:12 PM
Not only Meng. He thought many of us here were girls. Must've been wanking to our posts using his sick imagination, lol...

EDIT: you might think we're safe, but the "root" of the crazy fucker is still not banned. He plays it safe with that other one... Right, Mr S?

Yeah, i suspect it's all Sibon. He went quiet for a day...maybe from all the shock. Now he's back.

dotcumdotinyou
08-12-2023, 06:22 AM
No way its sibon

He's too stupid to come up with anything like this, the fool can't remember his lies from one thread to another.

RodgHerMoore
08-12-2023, 09:33 AM
No way its sibon

He's too stupid to come up with anything like this, the fool can't remember his lies from one thread to another.

I thought there was a chance it was given they were backslapping each other about funding vinnie's punt.

Regardless i was only half following and dont really have time to look at people's logs... But the one person who would have done the research and shut it down was warwick1.

He was an abusive SoB but he would have sniffed out who was really who and saved us from the pages of BS by calling it out. In that sense i miss his moderation.

There was another persona added by that maniac called Quad that was really cuckoo. I couldn't understand what drug induced garbage he spewed out.

Thank goodness that's all over.

The other reason i thought it was Sibon is i don't recall ever seeing an AR from him. Vinnie kept regurgitating the same Cindy and Patty double fantasy at N5M and also didnt do any legit ARs afaik. Makes you wonder if the double happened at all since there are so many ARs on the same.

Some of us make real contributions.

asiafever
08-12-2023, 10:43 AM
I thought there was a chance it was given they were backslapping each other about funding vinnie's punt.

Regardless i was only half following and dont really have time to look at people's logs... But the one person who would have done the research and shut it down was warwick1.

He was an abusive SoB but he would have sniffed out who was really who and saved us from the pages of BS by calling it out. In that sense i miss his moderation.

There was another persona added by that maniac called Quad that was really cuckoo. I couldn't understand what drug induced garbage he spewed out.

The other reason i thought it was Sibon is i don't recall ever seeing an AR from him. Vinnie kept regurgitating the same Cindy and Patty double fantasy at N5M and also didnt do any legit ARs afaik. Makes you wonder if the double happened at all since there are so many ARs on the same.

Look, I don't know which trolls are one and the same, they're just trolls to me, but vinnies trail of bullshit was laughable, the 5somes and 6somes, the challenging others to beat his totally made up unverifiable numbers punting, I KNEW he was full of shit the second (early on when I wasn't 100% sure of his shit talking) he talked about punting in some knock shop on the gold coast with Bruce Dickinson, and so ignored pretty much everything he said from then on.

Sibon has been an annoying shit from day one, again talks utter rubbish. Just skip anything he posts now.

JJ was easy to pick as a troll fairly early on.

Same goes for a number of accounts still active too, they are obvious caricatures. If they're all the same person then really all it shows is that the person in question has no life, and while they may be laughing to themselves about trolling a sex forum, in the end it's quite sad they would devote so much time and energy to such a pointless endeavour.

GoldfishMan
08-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Spot on, AF. Couldn't have said it better.

Quad is still around, btw, lollll...

frisson
08-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Look, I don't know which trolls are one and the same, they're just trolls to me, but vinnies trail of bullshit was laughable, the 5somes and 6somes, the challenging others to beat his totally made up unverifiable numbers punting, I KNEW he was full of shit the second (early on when I wasn't 100% sure of his shit talking) he talked about punting in some knock shop on the gold coast with Bruce Dickinson, and so ignored pretty much everything he said from then on.

Sibon has been an annoying shit from day one, again talks utter rubbish. Just skip anything he posts now.

JJ was easy to pick as a troll fairly early on.

Same goes for a number of accounts still active too, they are obvious caricatures. If they're all the same person then really all it shows is that the person in question has no life, and while they may be laughing to themselves about trolling a sex forum, in the end it's quite sad they would devote so much time and energy to such a pointless endeavour.
It's not pointless because you gentlemen respond to the drivel posts

Best that you don't dignify the nonsense behavior, and you do that by ignoring it, as if you had blocked that member

Just post your opinion and get off

What an attention seeker hates most is being ignored. Did you all miss that memo?

yonah
08-12-2023, 07:50 PM
It's not pointless because you gentlemen respond to the drivel posts

Best that you don't dignify the nonsense behavior, and you do that by ignoring it, as if you had blocked that member

Just post your opinion and get off

What an attention seeker hates most is being ignored. Did you all miss that memo?

Yeah this confirms my theory in the SSL post. Dying forum being populated by a bunch of people possibly from the same circle, going back and forth on several banned accounts that were accused of being run by one person talking to themselves. It's not rocket science to figure out what's going on here.

Again I apologize if I piss anyone off.

Sibon
09-12-2023, 12:24 AM
Yeah, i suspect it's all Sibon. He went quiet for a day...maybe from all the shock. Now he's back.

I went fishing for a day.

Sibon
09-12-2023, 12:27 AM
No way its sibon

I can't understand why there are some who actually believe what I write.

tan30
09-12-2023, 12:37 AM
I doubt people are that sad they have multiple accounts just to troll. That's worse then some simp 4channer who has no friends

Seriously op, get some help. It's quite possible the wl used you as a therapist who's paying her for a fuck and chat. Sad really.

M BABY PLEASE COME BACK. WE NEED YOU M-CHAN.

I'd love to post the pic of that indian fat cunt that Xmas apparently doxxed. I bet the bitch is here writing notes.

Also OP don't be delusional, 60 views and only 1 post makes sense considering this is the general chat, available for all the world to see how sad you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Bro is funny how shit this forum is and the different type of characters there are.

Quad
10-12-2023, 11:31 PM

This was the first time u called me out . Stop u bullying .

dotcumdotinyou
12-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Haven't heard from ghost2haunt you for a while now???

11Bravo
12-12-2023, 01:56 PM
This was the first time u called me out . Stop u bullying .Bullying? How old are YOU? You've obviously never seen a flame war, and what you call bullying I call banter, give and take, personal opinions.

And PERSONALLY, I find those who can't type "you" more insulting... but that's just MY opinion.

andrewv
12-12-2023, 11:40 PM
Just letting someone know I'm still waiting for her.

I will not login too frequently as I don't want another unwanted person attacking me with barrages of spam from multiple accounts. I'd rather talk to the one person I'm waiting for, preferably in PM instead of forum threads.

If you find it in your heart to do so, please PM me and I will respond whenever I login.

I will know whoever it is I'm looking for. Name starts with M. I just want to know if she's fine.

Never fall in love with someone you've paid $$$$ to get their attention, physical or emotional. You're heading down the wrong road.