PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Yuina

xboyx
05-12-2023, 12:22 PM
Had a chance to see J Yuina last week. Here is some details that I can share.

Photos: photos are a bit off. I had thought she would be skinnier but maybe it was photos of her when she was fresh out of school. Especially in the photo which she was wearing blue shirt, it looks like she was just out of school. In real life, she's rounder than the photos. In the first photo, you could see her arms shoulder look rounder, it's a better representation of her body.

Age: my best guess is early 20s, maybe 20-23yo with quiet personality it seems

Body: she's slim, not skinny. A bit more meaty than her photos. If you're a bigger guy 180cm+, you'll find her slim. I'm a small guy so I like skinnier girls. She is not as skinny as I'd hope for but she does not have much tummy fat.

English was decent, easy to communicate.

BBBJ: got BBBJ in shower and on bed. Her BBBJ technique was quite good. When giving BBBj, she positioned her body closer to me so that I could reach her pussy. Personally it feels nicer when the girl gives me BBBJ in this position, and 69.
Her sucking technique was good. Though she could have used hands more combining with her mouth which would make it better.

Pussy: shaved. She has a larger clit which I find sexy. Her clit becomes more prominent (erect?) when I was fucking in mish position. It was a turn on for me.

DFK: yes got some DFK. I think she is a smoker. My memory is a bit vague on this one as I didn't DFK much with her.

Sex: sex was good. It was only half hour booking and this time I managed longer, more satisfying sex. Only did mish. Seeing her erected clit was a turn on for me and I also DATY and fingered her. Buzzer went off shortly after I came.

Overall: slim, not skinny girl, but not chubby or fat. Face is cute IMO. A next door girl type I think. Good BBBJ, quiet girl, friendly attitude and good services, a lot was packed within my short half hour booking, plus erected clit, and I also managed to fuck longer so it was a good experience.

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Had a chance to see J Yuina last week. Here is some details that I can share.

Photos: photos are a bit off. I had thought she would be skinnier but maybe it was photos of her when she was fresh out of school. Especially in the photo which she was wearing blue shirt, it looks like she was just out of school. In real life, she's rounder than the photos. In the first photo, you could see her arms shoulder look rounder, it's a better representation of her body.

Age: my best guess is early 20s, maybe 20-23yo with quiet personality it seems

Body: she's slim, not skinny. A bit more meaty than her photos. If you're a bigger guy 180cm+, you'll find her slim. I'm a small guy so I like skinnier girls. She is not as skinny as I'd hope for but she does not have much tummy fat.

English was decent, easy to communicate.

BBBJ: got BBBJ in shower and on bed. Her BBBJ technique was quite good. When giving BBBj, she positioned her body closer to me so that I could reach her pussy. Personally it feels nicer when the girl gives me BBBJ in this position, and 69.
Her sucking technique was good. Though she could have used hands more combining with her mouth which would make it better.

Pussy: shaved. She has a larger clit which I find sexy. Her clit becomes more prominent (erect?) when I was fucking in mish position. It was a turn on for me.

DFK: yes got some DFK. I think she is a smoker. My memory is a bit vague on this one as I didn't DFK much with her.

Sex: sex was good. It was only half hour booking and this time I managed longer, more satisfying sex. Only did mish. Seeing her erected clit was a turn on for me and I also DATY and fingered her. Buzzer went off shortly after I came.

Overall: slim, not skinny girl, but not chubby or fat. Face is cute IMO. A next door girl type I think. Good BBBJ, quiet girl, friendly attitude and good services, a lot was packed within my short half hour booking, plus erected clit, and I also managed to fuck longer so it was a good experience.

nice review

bahahahaha erect clit....what a sight to behold worth to book 30mins just to see, touch and taste it