PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Hacha - almost two different girls in the one session...

slim72
05-12-2023, 06:41 PM
J Hacha has been reviewed a few times, but reports have been a bit mixed. So adding my experience here as a guide.

I booked her for a 1hr slot at the start of her shift early last week.

Appearance: She's definitely the girl in the photos, but most of the headshots either have a filter applied, or she's got that eye-tape on that makes her eyes look much bigger. The 4th photo of her in what looks like the hallway of 278 is the most similar. The day I saw her, she didn't have any makeup on, so not quite the same.

Body: Slim, with smooth and firm skin. Has some inkwork done. Small A-B boobs. Shaved pussy.

English: Decent enough, but not really a big talker.

Shower was the usual washdown and BBBJ. Got out and dried and lay on the bed. She came for some DFK, although at this point, it was more the tongue-sticking-out variety that a lot of the J girls do. She moved down to BBBJ, which was really good. So I laid back and enjoyed it for a while. Then got up to return the favour with some DATY, which she was quite responsive to. I decided I wanted some more BBBJ and CIM, so lay back down for Hacha to work her magic and blew my first load.

So far, it was a decent session, but nothing too amazing. We lay down and I asked her about this and that - the usual banal stuff in between shots.

When I felt ready, I went in to kiss her to initiate round 2. Soft kisses became DFK, which suprisingly, this time around, became more than it was before - she was definitely more into it. She also took my hand and put it on her mons and wanted me to play with her clit. Who am I to resist? So I obliged while the DFK kept getting hotter. I stopped the DFK and used my fingers and tongue on her which she really enjoyed. She eventually came, and I was pleasantly surprised with quite a gush of wetness - not quite squirting, but enough to get my hand and the sheets noticeably wet.

She dommed me up and we did the deed in a few positions. She was definitely much more passionate and felt like a genuine GFE in the second half of my session than the first.

All in all, I'd recommend her. For the first half of the session, I thought it was going to be an ok punt, but nothing fantastic. If the whole session was like that, it would be a pretty decent punt, but a one-and-done. But the totally different girl during the 2nd half would be someone I'd be keen to see again.

aquaman69
08-12-2023, 10:32 AM
wow is she really similar to her profile photo ?

slim72
09-12-2023, 12:13 AM
If she's wearing makeup, I would guess she is quite close to her profile photo as you can clearly tell it's her. But when I saw her, she didn't have any makeup on, so while the similarity was there, not quite the same.

aquaman69
09-12-2023, 12:20 PM
If she's wearing makeup, I would guess she is quite close to her profile photo as you can clearly tell it's her. But when I saw her, she didn't have any makeup on, so while the similarity was there, not quite the same.

well she will be on my list tonight .. time to have some sushi !!! too much pho these days haha

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:37 PM
is she better with or without makeup would you so?

for example some girls like J Asumi looks more pretty naturally with minimal makeup and suits her better than the shibuya type stlye

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:38 PM
Keen to see ur review bro! :cool2: