PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Miwa - Young Pretty High School Girlfriend

LVMOET88
07-12-2023, 03:17 PM
The quality of J girls has been impeccable lately. Was advice that I would like J Miwa so gave it a shot. Booked the time without much difficulty. Got to the shop just before, paid the cost and headed to the room.

The opened to show a super pretty young girl. In my opinion, she looks like Rara Kudou older sister haha. The photos online are hers. Cute flawless face, white skin, elegantly slim body, B cup boobs and small pink nipples, nicely shape ass, soft firm pair of legs, cleanly shaved pink and neat pussy. She has some small line tattoos on her body. Her looks a lone was a “yes, yes, yes” in my mind.
We had a small chat while getting undressed. Her English isn’t that good but ok with basic words to get the main idea. The rest we used translator. She started kissing and headed to the shower. The shower was nice, Miwa is very soft and gentle while she soaps you up and clean you. After rinsing she knelt down and started blowing me but I said save it for the bed.

We got out dried down and jumped on the bed. I decided to take the lead and asked to be on top. We made out and I slowly kissed down her body to DATY. She made very cute soft moaning sounds and didn’t take a lot for her to orgasm. She then asked me if I wanted a blowjob or sex and I said of course sex haha. She dommed me up and we started with missionary. I started slow, but Miwa seems to be able to handle it easily, so I increased the intensity a bit and she started moaning loudly. We tried many positions, me on top, her on top. Even though she can take higher intensity, Miwa is more of a GFE. She is still very interactive and makes you feel like making love than just fucking.
We rested, talked about the usuals and she asked me for a second round (don’t mind if I do).

Overall, I think Miwa is one of those special young gentle WL that you meet once in a while but will remember how cute and pretty she is. Definitely worth a try.
Face 9.25
Body 9 (Depends on your taste but for me is a 9)
Service 7.5 (she’s quite gentle and soft with her service and not PSE)
Sex 9 (I like the GFE experience, I didn’t need her to be PSE)
Happy Punting!

aquaman69
08-12-2023, 10:39 AM
pink nipples??? my next target is Miwa now ...

Jack-Jack
09-12-2023, 06:26 PM
now u have a dilemma.... one is 18 and one is 19 who will you chose LOL

if theres anything better to go with top GFE its a pretty doll quite a high rating for face good think OP has seen both @LVMOET88 -- who would you say is prettier pls? hahaha