PDA

View Full Version : Other Fairfield Massage: Bella

OnOnOnOn
08-12-2023, 01:55 AM
Long time lurker (first as a guest then recently as a member). Thought I should give back to the forum after all the research I have done here!

Date: Wednesday 6th December
Shop: Fairfield Massage
Address: 31 Dale St, Fairfield

Girl: Bella
Ethnicity: Chinese
Body: 165ish cm, Cs, somewhat saggy with large nipples and slight stomach overhang. (although I am late 30s and I do like a good asian MILF)
Fee: $60 for 45mins
Extras: $100 for NHJ, DATY, BBBJ, FS.

I had read that this place was having a sale since it's launch and the store is close to where I work so I decided to go give it a try.
First thing I notices was that parking was an issue since it is right next to Fairfield Station. The only real options is the commuter parking or residential street parking with a 5-10min walk.
I got lucky with the last spot of a commuter parking lot as I dropped by around 2pm. On one of the concrete posts were the words 'Aussie blokes idolizing over Viet pussy'.

I arrived at the shop and found that there was only one girl working currently however I was lucky and did not have to wait. Into the room I go and the rooms a quite small with lower walls than normal and only a curtain instead of a door. I'd guess there were 8 rooms in total fit into the small building and I could hear a conversation between the door lady and a waiting customer quite easily. The room was clean and cool enough given it was 38C outside.

Bella was quite pretty and was not dolled up in a lot of makeup. She wore a tight fitting black dress and had a calm demeanor. She spoke pretty good english as well.

Her massage was one of the better massages I have had with the usual movement across the muscles with plenty of pressure points along the neck, back, butt and legs. There was little talk while I was face down and I didn't initiate since I could of had a conversation with the lady at the door if I wanted due to the proximity.

After the massage finished she did a bit of bum tickling and seduction then whispered in my ear if I wanted any special service. I asked for a BBBJ and FS, she quoted $100 and away we went.
After awhile of her giving BBBJ which was adequate with decent effort (could feel her hitting the top of her mouth frequently) I asked her to flip around for a 69. She gave herself a quick clean down there and then straddled my top head for a bit. After awhile of playing with her clit with my fingers and tongue she grabbed a condom and suited me up.

Part 3 consisted of a little CG then me switching to standing missionary, I usually have a hard time cumming due to meds so when time was nearly up Bella suggested a HJ which I obliged to. The HJ was pretty decent, cupped balls while gripping the base to get and keep the blood in, a little oil and most attention on my little head. Went a few mins over time but still when we finished she took the time to make talk, clean me and see me off before heading to her next customer.

Would I return? I'm currently new to punting so I might work my way around for now, but I can see myself return for her massage and HJ in the later future!