PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Moving to Thailand

83NNI
09-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Boys - I’m leaving the Sydney scene … moving to BKK. Think I’ll be spoilt for selection and price!

kingwally
09-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Boys - I’m leaving the Sydney scene … moving to BKK. Think I’ll be spoilt for selection and price!

I can understand moving to Thailand, but why BKK...better to go to Pattaya. BKK has clearly more girls by population but getting around is not that great. In Pattaya everything is so easy to get to and cooler than BKK. You will not be short of girls in Pattaya either.

11Bravo
09-12-2023, 03:57 PM

Think again... certainly cheaper than Sydney, but unless you know Mr. Peabody, the cheap days of BKK are gone (war story, I was there, then and now). Good luck, sincerely.

With the sky train and the MRT ever expanding, plus a bit of footwork, never had a problem getting around in BKK, at least to the places I wanted to go. Now pre-sky train, it could be a slog.

hiduba
09-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Adieu.

Do share your conquest stories with us :)

Who knows, some like me might be tempted to join you :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83NNI
09-12-2023, 04:52 PM
I can understand moving to Thailand, but why BKK...better to go to Pattaya. BKK has clearly more girls by population but getting around is not that great. In Pattaya everything is so easy to get to and cooler than BKK. You will not be short of girls in Pattaya either.

Working in BKK. Pattaya on the weekends :)

jedibear
09-12-2023, 07:32 PM
All the best mate! Make sure u check for adams apples and have a feel first before u buy [emoji6]

Only kidding! Enjoy it over there and look forward to some recs. I'll be heading that way in Jan so looking forward to some fun!

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

frisson
09-12-2023, 11:13 PM
All the best mate! Make sure u check for adams apples and have a feel first before u buy [emoji6]

Only kidding! Enjoy it over there and look forward to some recs.
Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/WHTPLpY8mBI?feature=shares

T1ooo
09-12-2023, 11:19 PM
yeha keep posting dude, id love to read all about it and hopefully emulate in ur footsteps

MrSeven
11-12-2023, 09:24 AM
Have fun brother. Let me know if you find any elusive DT champs. Might come scratch an itch!

Mitch97
11-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Stay safe and have fun, Let us know how it goes haha

fted
11-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Yes, please keep us updated with the best tips for when we get to visit! 😋