PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Massage is here

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2012, 02:47 PM
My policy on 501 is only give general recs about extras in the forum - 501 is a massage shop after all. PM among trusted bros like bro ahlungor is of course a different. But 501 is a great shop - very good average massage quality and great value. Time to give it a go!

An absolutely professional reply, won't expect anything less from you Brother abacab...........haha

Cheers
:miao:

Charlie123
30-03-2012, 06:19 PM
I completely understand, I'm looking forward to the process of answering my own question!

I'm not really into FS places, and for me the massage represents at least half the experience, so I guess my ultimate goal is to find an ML who offers the best massage/extras combination, and of course attractiveness and personality are both highly desirable too.

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I completely understand, I'm looking forward to the process of answering my own question!

I'm not really into FS places, and for me the massage represents at least half the experience, so I guess my ultimate goal is to find an ML who offers the best massage/extras combination, and of course attractiveness and personality are both highly desirable too.

Haha thats not asking for too much really, good luck finding such a ML, if she does exist she will become a legend in no time.

As a matter of fact, such legend did exist and they were the Jojo and Sasa sisters, sorry mate you have entered the scene 18 months too late, hope you find what you are looking for and when you do please let us know......haha

Cheers

abacab
30-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Bro ahlungor is right, as usual. Jojo and Sasa were the gold standard. One such great massage and such dirty extras, the other so fucking sexy - ah the memories

dickyman
30-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Yes legend like SaSa JoJo, is quite to find at any massage shop in these day and followed by Daisy, Ada, Ricchi etc

Charlie123
30-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Met Ada recently and must say she comes close to the full package - amazing massage, smoking hot bod, lovely personality, very decent extras etc, most definately plan to see again

Would also like to see a cute young Chinese ML every so often who can also give a passable massage. Most of these type of girls in my experience are pretty lame in that department, just sort of wipe oil around without doing much deep tissue work, maybe their hands are too small lol

Anyway, suppose it is a matter of keeping my ear to the ground and swapping intel with the like minded, which is why this site is so great.

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Bro ahlungor is right, as usual. Jojo and Sasa were the gold standard. One such great massage and such dirty extras, the other so fucking sexy - ah the memories

Brother abacab, those were just history. All done and dust! Lets move forward!

abacab
31-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Brother abacab, those the just history. All done and dust! Lets move forward!

agree, bro mate, but the memories are wonderful. As you know I have been getting hot and heavy with Sophie of late ... and really enjoying it!

whitesea
01-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi brother Ahlungor!!

I want to know about Massage place in new town. my friend tried last week, the shop is new or has been 6month.

the place is opposite side of new town station on kings street in new town. remedial massage 2F next of cafe.

if you have any information Let me know!!

cheers!

aussiegaigin
01-04-2012, 08:24 AM
I want to know about Massage place in new town. my friend tried last week, the shop is new or has been 6month.

the place is opposite side of new town station on kings street in new town. remedial massage 2F next of cafe.

cheers!

What did your friend tell you about it? Can you give us more detail? I've noticed a few massage places down that end of King St Newtown. There are a lot of cafes too!

don_corleone
01-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Met Ada recently and must say she comes close to the full package - amazing massage, smoking hot bod, lovely personality, very decent extras etc, most definately plan to see again

Would also like to see a cute young Chinese ML every so often who can also give a passable massage. Most of these type of girls in my experience are pretty lame in that department, just sort of wipe oil around without doing much deep tissue work, maybe their hands are too small lol

Anyway, suppose it is a matter of keeping my ear to the ground and swapping intel with the like minded, which is why this site is so great.

Bro Charlie123, where did you meet Ada?

Charlie123
01-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Snow lotus, posted in wrong thread I guess.

Went to 501 yesterday to see 'new young girl' (can't remember name) who was working first shift. Waited in the room for 5 minutes, receptionist came and apologized because apparently she was in bathroom. Waited another 5 minutes, lady came in again and said their had been a mistake and apparently this girl was not available afterall, recommended I try Mary instead, which I did. Philipinno MILF. average massage, offered top off for $30. No complaints I guess but was looking forward to the new girl, interested in any ARs other brothers may have on her?

abacab
01-04-2012, 02:13 PM
329b is decent - at least one former 501 ML there. Good rooms, good massage tables ... Just not as many extras as 501

Travelmate
01-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I need to clarify
501 Ada is DIFFERENT Ada from Snow Lotus

501 Ada is much younger and no longer working at 501. (unless there is a new Ada)

Nerph
02-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Just wondering from all you king street ML experts, I dont live in sydney area but was driving along king street late at night last week and decided to go for a RNT. I ended up in 421 king street. The girl who did the massage was really cute with a very nice body, she gave a fairly average massage. On turnover she asked if I wanted to "relax", haha. Of course I said yes, then asked if she could be naked for a bit extra. She said no clothes off but touching was ok (no extra paid for that), so had my hands inside her bra while she gave a VERY nice HJ. Is this standard in 421 king street? I mean the girls always stay clothed? I would go back to see this girl because her HJ was really good and at least I could feel some skin, wondering though if this is normal at 421. If I want the girl to get naked am I better off at 501?

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi brother Ahlungor!!

cheers!

This shop is 329b on the first floor up a narrow stairs, it has opened for more than one year, there were extensive reviews on this shop when it first opened , see them all in the old forum!

I have been there twice myself and both time good experiences then i met Sophie at 501 and have not been back since.

Their rooms are nice, bigger and newer than 501 and have larger size massage table too, it has good potential if managed properly.

But the entrance is very exposed and directly opposite the train station,

Here's the link for the main posts:

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-14944/

Worth a visit though

Cheers

And below was my first AR at the shop:

6415 Saturday, July 2, 2011, 5:04pm

Guest User I finally got around to give this shop a try today. It's actually quite hard to find, it only has a single door on the street front, you went in and it leads you up a narrow set of stairs. Ring the bell, one Chinese MILF answer the door, quite pleasant about mid 30's. Later she told me her name is Amy, then immediately changed it to Helen. She explained to me that she used to work as Amy for David at 501 and Liverpool for 3 years and only recently jumped ship. I ask her why she left, she said a lot of the good ML such as Sasa, Nana (those who can massage properly and also provide good services) all left and 501 now full of younger girls who can't massage so they are attracting a different groups of clients. People after a quick relief or extras with younger girls and don't care too much about the actual massage.

As she was the only girl there, I ask if there is anyone else, just try to meet more ML before I decide if I want to stay. Helen said there is one more girl but she went out shopping, may be back soon. I ask her if the other girl has big tits, she said both of them about the same, no one busty today. I was just about to leave, she said she gave very good massage and if I used to go to 501 I should try her, by then she started talking Cantonese to me, so I stayed.

This is actually a much better shop than 501, very roomy and comfortable, there is a shower too but I didn't see. The room is about double the size of the 501 rooms and very comfortable, big massage table with lots of cushioning. The room temperature is warm and comfortable so I really like this place.

Back to the massage, Helen has very good skills, Hong Kong trained and used to work in 香港大場 (proper massage house in Hong Kong), so her techniques are very good, if Jojo is a 9.5 then Helen would be a 9. Helen told me she is very good in back walking (which she did in 501) but they don't have the hand rail set up here so she can't walk on my back which is a pity, I'm sure she is quite good at it. Apparently Helen, JoJo and Sasa all came from HongKong together and worked for David at the same time, Helen also worked at Burwood and Liverpool. Now she only works at this place on Saturdays (which is good news for me as Saturday is my massage date) and works in another shop on St Ives - which is way too far away.

After the back massage, she gave me some hot towel rug down, which is quite good (matching 501). When she turns me over, I ask her to take her top off with a $20 tip, she is not busty but has a nice pair of I think 32 B cup, very firm, perky and light colour nippes which stand up for attention very quickly as I touched them. Very nice hand feel and I cum very comfortably.

I would say I enjoyed the session, she is very friendly and quite talkative, she is not a pretty girl but very pleasant and I feel very comfortable with her. There are other postings for this shop about some double massage with Amy and Yuki (that's the problem with all these ML all using the very similar popular working names), not sure if it was her, she didn't seem too wild in the room with me and I can't imagine she will do a double or give FS, she may well do, but since I'm not into it, I didn't ask and it doesn't border me. I get what I paid for and walk away totally satisfied. Actually, corrections, I now remember during our chatting, she did mention about Jojo and Sasa both have big tits as she had done doubles with them back at 501. So, yes, she was that wild thing doing the double massage for the other brothers, Wow, I think I might be missing out here, need to go back and check this out.

Helen said business is only soso at the moment as they had just opened, she thinks when they get busier and get more girls working, they will be very successful in the long run as the premises is far more superior to 501. I think they have 4 rooms but this morning only two girls working.

I think good competitions will ultimately brings out better quality products for us punters (or should I say RnT'er). We should support this shop and let it grow.

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 11:12 AM
There are some more shops along King St towards the city. One was upstairs on the eastern side (Chill ??) good massage from J girl, but no extras offered (although she allowed a bit of groping, perhaps more for regulars?). Another chinese shop at street level a bit further along but strictly legit, inc male masseurs.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 12:28 PM
There are some more shops along King St towards the city. One was upstairs on the eastern side (Chill ??) good massage from J girl, but no extras offered (although she allowed a bit of groping, perhaps more for regulars?). Another chinese shop at street level a bit further along but strictly legit, inc male masseurs.

We don't want to know about any strictly legit shops, sorry, corrections, yes, we do want to know about them so that we can stay away from them and not wasting time and money.......haha

BTW, why are we talking about male masseurs for ?? - WTF, not letting any dude touching my body, if I enter a shop and see a male masseur, turn around and walk.......lol

Cheers

:shout:

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Yes, just providing some warning for the brothers. A lot of legit shops employ males, so a good visible turn away if you're after extras. Some do give good massage, you wouldn't baulk at going to a male doctor or chiro?

I mentioned this one because my wife goes to a Japanese MILF in a legit shop in maroubra, she also worked here for a while. She's a bit rough on the massage for my liking, but I think she may be up for a bit of after hours activity; she's always chatting me up (poor english so I never quite understand what she's saying and my Japanese is a bit rusty these days) but too shy to agree.

I'll stick with your recommendations here, thanks Bro. So many places to go, so little time and money.

Cheers

AG

GWEILO
03-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Any new young girls starting at Newtown lately?

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 12:36 AM
We don't want to know about any strictly legit shops, sorry, corrections, yes, we do want to know about them so that we can stay away from them and not wasting time and money.......haha

BTW, why are we talking about male masseurs for ?? - WTF, not letting any dude touching my body, if I enter a shop and see a male masseur, turn around and walk.......lol

Cheers

You have reminded me 2 members from the old website.
1> CLIVECLIVECLIVE
2> John Henry

Where are they?
Are they taking adventure together?

mx55xm
04-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Has 501 changed management lately? All the old girls are gone like SaSa, Ada, Daisy, Jojo, Jessy, Nana. Now all the girls are MILF :(
The young girls across the road not as good as the old legends. In terms of massage and extras :P

abacab
04-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Mx bro - no change in mgmt. but David seems to be in Newtown more often ... Because Miko is on holiday I think. Your observation about 501 turnover in ML seems right - perhaps because it is a high volume low margin shop

mx55xm
05-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Any bro knows where are all the old ladies? Are they completely gone? On Holiday? Or they have moved to another shops? Pls advise.

bronze
05-04-2012, 12:57 AM
yes old ladies seems to be the word. but who knows and who cares.
go where the fresh wind is blowing - snow lotus.
lots of fresh young talent there

abacab
05-04-2012, 07:45 AM
yes old ladies seems to be the word. but who knows and who cares.
go where the fresh wind is blowing - snow lotus.
lots of fresh young talent there

with all the attention to Snow Lotus here, bros are probably going to have to book early to get the best MLs. That is still the case with Sophie at 501. And as everyone in business knows, growing a start up is much easier than sustaining a business. Let's see how the wonderful Vicky deals with that challenge 6 months from now

Charlie123
05-04-2012, 09:45 AM
I think 501 should adopt the same pricing structure as SL, its fairer to the MLs and would introduce more quality into the establishment

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Has 501 changed management lately? All the old girls are gone like SaSa, Ada, Daisy, Jojo, Jessy, Nana. Now all the girls are MILF :(
The young girls across the road not as good as the old legends. In terms of massage and extras :P

Yeap, those were the golden era of 501. and dont forget they also have Mia and Cici too, that was just before they open the 532,

Bet you David didnt count on losing the top 3 so quickly (Jojo, Sasa and Nana) it will be a totally different ball game if the 3 anchors are still there....haha

So sad

Travelmate
05-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Not every shop have a golden period, some shop may never have one.

David definitely made his pot of gold already.

It is up to himself and luck how to handle the situation.

It also works opposite way.
If all the good golden girls use their opportunity to make some $$$ and find some other opportunities, there is no point to serve all hungry punters for their whole life.

Please feel free to comment.

At least I have met and EXPERIENCED most of the good ones!! :shout:

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Not every shop have a golden period, some shop may never have one.

David definitely made his pot of gold already.

I bet he did, just look at his brand new Mercedes parked at the back........haha

abacab
05-04-2012, 02:45 PM
David certainly has done well - and his merc is very nice. But I do wonder if giving a bit more of the cash to the MLs would help re attracting and retaining talent. And of course adding a shower or 2 would make things so much better for us punters

Travelmate
05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
David certainly has done well - and his merc is very nice. But I do wonder if giving a bit more of the cash to the MLs would help re attracting and retaining talent. And of course adding a shower or 2 would make things so much better for us punters

I believe adding shower is not an option.
Give more incentive will be good idea

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Personally, I don't think David will increase or change his pricing structure, at $30/30 min and $50/1 hr HJ included, his shops offer the best value in massage services out of all of Sydney. I suppose he can easily put his prices up to $40/30 min and $60/1 hr and still have HJ included - which is still a HJ ahead of most of his competitors. Any more changes, he will be losing his leading edge and his business will dry up and get into all sorts of problems.

Well, he is no doubt a very good businessman and I'm sure he can figure out how to improve his business and get better girls. If I am as smart as him, I will be driving a Mer myself instead of an old Camry.............LOL

Cheers

abacab
06-04-2012, 08:36 AM
I believe adding shower is not an option.
Give more incentive will be good idea

yes travelmate bro, shower is not an option at 501 - would need a different location with different plumbing. But the combination of Yuki and the backroom at 447 will keep me going there. If David had 447, with 2 different large backroom options, he would be a killer. For an hour, I end up spending 110 for backroom + extras at 447, compared with 100 at 501 ... not such a difference

lonely heart
06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
For those who are in to the old girls there are perfect substitute on the current line up.
Sophie is almost up to bar in terms of services when compare to Jo Jo and Sa Sa. Her massage still has room to improve but acceptable
I heard Maggie is just as friendly and playful as Ada. Again another tough nut to crack and so far I have not heard success stories. You will need a stack of cash if u want to "moving forward"
Then there is Nono which is perfect substitute of Daisy, in fact they are very good friends and I am sure Daisy has past her all the technique before she go. In fact NoNo is so hard to book now just like Daisy before. I have been told she is always fully book the day before she work. No doubt she must have taken up most Daisy's customer.
There are other talent like Jackie, Linda Judy yoly are all worth a try.

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 10:53 AM
For those who are in to the old girls there are perfect substitute on the current line up.
Sophie is almost up to bar in terms of services when compare to Jo Jo and Sa Sa. Her massage still has room to improve but acceptable
I heard Maggie is just as friendly and playful as Ada. Again another tough nut to crack and so far I have not heard success stories. You will need a stack of cash if u want to "moving forward"
Then there is Nono which is perfect substitute of Daisy, in fact they are very good friends and I am sure Daisy has past her all the technique before she go. In fact NoNo is so hard to book now just like Daisy before. I have been told she is always fully book the day before she work. No doubt she must have taken up most Daisy's customer.
There are other talent like Jackie, Linda Judy yoly are all worth a try.

Your information is so accurate.
Can you imagine Nono and Daisy are super good friends?

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Haha, brother lonely_heart, great job, finally a brother in the know with some useful intel on the current crops of talents in David's shop, its been long time cuming.....haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Haha, just now, there were 221 users on line and 62 of you are reading this good old Newtown thread,

Absolutely incredible.

501/532 still the all times favourite, or it's that because of Public Holidays that every punter is sitting at home or on his iphone trying to get a massage and HE................haha

Happy Easter to all brothers.

I am stug at home though...........lol

Cheers

:fire:

dickyman
08-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Sophie and NoNo are current popular ml in these day, hope David find more pretty girl with good massage, so we don't only stick with these two

Mr Crash and Burn
09-04-2012, 01:33 AM
dickyman, it's time to move around and try other venues.

Unfortunately the glory days of this shop are somewhat finished. Whilst some terrific girls remain, they all tend to be booked solid, and there is a huge gap to the next level. Whilst this shop remains undisputed in terms of value, you must look at it from a quality perspective. Would you pay $10 for a steak that tastes like the sole of a shoe, or $20 for something that melts in your mouth.

Everyone to there own however, thats what freedom of choice is all about.

Charlie123
09-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Does anyone know what % of the massage fees the MLs at 501 keep for themselves?

I imagine they keep all tips for themselves, but i also know not everyone tips or requests extras...

Assuming these gals keep 50% of the massage price (think I read this somewhere), and someone books a half hour session for $30 - then they are rubbing some guys back for 20 minutes, and then rubbing his cock (presumably), cleaning up his cum etc, all for a measly $15!

As someone noted before, it is a high-volume, low-margin business, and perhaps David is happy with these arrangements, and making lots of money.

But from the ML's point of view it can't be an ideal work arrangement, and punters probably shouldn't be surprised when the good ladies don't stick around, and the establishment fails to maintain quality.

Just my 2c bros.

tpol
09-04-2012, 08:39 AM
dickyman, it's time to move around and try other venues.

Unfortunately the glory days of this shop are somewhat finished. Whilst some terrific girls remain, they all tend to be booked solid, and there is a huge gap to the next level. Whilst this shop remains undisputed in terms of value, you must look at it from a quality perspective. Would you pay $10 for a steak that tastes like the sole of a shoe, or $20 for something that melts in your mouth.

Everyone to there own however, thats what freedom of choice is all about.

agree. try snow lotus. competition can only make the shops better

slarty
09-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know what % of the massage fees the MLs at 501 keep for themselves?

I imagine they keep all tips for themselves, but i also know not everyone tips or requests extras...

Assuming these gals keep 50% of the massage price (think I read this somewhere), and someone books a half hour session for $30 - then they are rubbing some guys back for 20 minutes, and then rubbing his cock (presumably), cleaning up his cum etc, all for a measly $15!

As someone noted before, it is a high-volume, low-margin business, and perhaps David is happy with these arrangements, and making lots of money.

But from the ML's point of view it can't be an ideal work arrangement, and punters probably shouldn't be surprised when the good ladies don't stick around, and the establishment fails to maintain quality.

Just my 2c bros.

Charlie, you are correct it is usually a 50/50 split of the massage fee. And for this reason at 501 I have always been uncomfortable with the 'HJ included' especially for a half hour booking - the girl needs to get some money out of the transaction. So I usually ask for nude option at $30, still excellent value compared to other shops.

And yes at all the shops I know the girl keeps all the tips. Of course this can lead to problems of its own if the girl starts pushing too hard for extras or at an inflated price. This is where the management of the shop is important, whether they set out guidelines for the girls how they behave in the room.

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi guys, I have heard from a few sources that the Newtown shops (501/532) has changed hands recently, ie. David has sold out, can anyone in the know confirm this??

Cheers

:question:

gbh
09-04-2012, 06:18 PM
he was in there the other day when I was there.
dunno

abacab
09-04-2012, 09:52 PM
I saw David on Thursday at 501 and he certainly was acting like he is in charge. Milo is on hols I think

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I saw David on Thursday at 501 and he certai nly was acting like he is in charge. Milo is on hols I think

Hey Bro,

Who did you see on Thursday??

Travelmate
10-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Miko has 3 weeks holiday, and should be back this week or next week

abacab
10-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Ahlungor bro, saw Cici last Thursday. Her massage is better than Sophie and her extras are more extensive. But Sophie has the tits and the orgasms - so she is better! Seeing Yuki today at 447 - let's see if I get any more out of her

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Ahlungor bro, saw Cici last Thursday. Her massage is better than Sophie and her extras are more extensive. But Sophie has the tits and the orgasms - so she is better! Seeing Yuki today at 447 - let's see if I get any more out of her

Yeap, Yuki could have been a really hot MILF, so fuckable, and her legs and meaty tight ass are so well toned!! she must be so hungry and horny, works so hard, six days a week and no sex, if anyone can crack her, she could be absolutely explosive!!

Go get her Brother, You're the MAN!!

Cheers

:cool2:

abacab
10-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Yeap, Yuki could have been a really hot MILF, so fuckable, and her legs and meaty tight ass are so well toned!! she must be so hungry and horny, works so hard, six days a week and no sex, if anyone can crack her, she could be absolutely explosive!!

Go get her Brother, You're the MAN!!

Cheers

I agree ahlungor bro - she is really sexy and she does seem to keep herself as much away from the sex as possible. Today I got my finger on your clit and a little into her pussy. She was wet, but she didn't want to go any further, no matter no many times I told her I am good with my tongue. But I will keep trying!

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree ahlungor bro - she is really sexy and she does seem to keep herself as much away from the sex as possible. Today I got my finger on your clit and a little into her pussy. She was wet, but she didn't want to go any further, no matter no many times I told her I am good with my tongue. But I will keep trying!

Well done Bro,

You have boldly went further than any man (it's just me!!) has ever gone before!!

Better luck next time.

Cheers

:thirst:

lonely heart
11-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi guys, I have heard from a few sources that the Newtown shops (501/532) has changed hands recently, ie. David has sold out, can anyone in the know confirm this??

Cheers

The ones that sold was 447 and 421 and hence the new shit price in these two shops now, 20HJ and 50 clothes off and most are creatures from the zoo. Good luck to them. I know a brother from AUXXX who use to be regular of 447 went Wan own the shop. Even he told me now better stay away.

lonely heart
11-04-2012, 03:14 AM
I think 501 should adopt the same pricing structure as SL, its fairer to the MLs and would introduce more quality into the establishment

Soory I can't help to write something when I see comment like this. Fair to the girls?? U must be fucking kidding me, and by the way I have examine the goods in 741, not much different than 501. You pay more doesn't always mean better quality.

U have no idea how the price structure change when u let the girls charge that $20 for HJ. This is because they will no longer willing to take their gear off for $30. They will ask for $50. You are paying total $80/half hour for a half decent massage and some average MILF do a nude HJ for you when this price can get you FS in many shops with decent quality girls. I dont see how this pricing is fair......TO ME

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:01 AM
For many massage shops (may be apart from 501/532/741), this time of the year is SLOW season, many girls in this industry are working 5 or 6 or even 7 days in different shops.
However they said business is not as good. They do have lots of spare time during their shift.
Working more days and hours sometime is not equate more income.

This feedback is nothing to do with any pricing structure.

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 01:32 PM
The ones that sold was 447 and 421 and hence the new shit price in these two shops now, 20HJ and 50 clothes off and most are creatures from the zoo. Good luck to them. I know a brother from AUXXX who use to be regular of 447 went Wan own the shop. Even he told me now better stay away.

Thanks for the info Brother lonely heart, that's bad news for the MLs and the shop if they are charging $20 for HJ and $50!! for clothes off, that won't last long, they will be starved into submission and cum back in line with the market prices. ie. $20 HJ and $30 nude. But I am surprise they even have the nerve the do that knowing too well that 501/532 are still doing $50/hr HJ included..........WTF, are they stupid or what??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Soory I can't help to write something when I see comment like this. Fair to the girls?? U must be fucking kidding me, and by the way I have examine the goods in 741, not much different than 501. You pay more doesn't always mean better quality.

U have no idea how the price structure change when u let the girls charge that $20 for HJ. This is because they will no longer willing to take their gear off for $30. They will ask for $50. You are paying total $80/half hour for a half decent massage and some average MILF do a nude HJ for you when this price can get you FS in many shops with decent quality girls. I dont see how this pricing is fair......TO ME

Just to clarify above when Brother lonely heart mentioned $20 HJ and $50 for clothes off - he was referring to 447 and 421 King Street, NOT 741, a $50 tip for nude HJ is still standard at Snow Lotus. So his total of $80/half hour massage with nude HJ is still correct, in fact it would be $85/30min at SL, and that's the standard price across almost 90% of Chinese massage shops in Sydney - it's much better value when you pay $105 for the hour with nude HJ.......and if the massage was provided by Linda, Ada or Shelley, etc. - you will be getting exceptional value!!

But still, NO ONE can beat and match the $50/hr HJ included rate at 501/532............end of discussions...........haha

Cheers

abacab
11-04-2012, 10:26 PM
I haven't been in this important discussion so far ... But here goes

At 447, I get a fantastic massage in the high quality and large back room with a separate shower room for 60 + great nude hj with lots of touching for 50 tip. This all with Yuki, well reviewed by many including bro ahlungor.

At 501 I get a great massage from Cici or a v good massage from Sophie for an hour for 50. Then I get different but dirty extras from them for 50 tip.

Which is better value? Depends what I feel like. But at roughly one third the cost of a 5* hour, I think both are great value

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Brother,
You are spot on as usual
Cheers

lonely heart
11-04-2012, 11:37 PM
What day does yuki work?? I may just dash out that money if the AUD keep going down this way.

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 03:02 PM
What day does yuki work?? I may just dash out that money if the AUD keep going down this way.

Tuesday at 447 and Saturday at 288.

Cheers

:smile:

dickyman
15-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Went to see Sophie yesterday, after finish saw one ml with white hot pan with green tee, she looks not bad for try, david has more new girls in these date, any bro has tried new blood?

lonely heart
15-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Yesterday?? U must have run into yoly. Yeah she is cute, slim body and very good services. Oh her massage is really good too. I see another raising star in NT if she stay put.

ics
15-04-2012, 11:40 AM
I think that's yulin. haven't tried her myself, but maybe the next on my list.

abacab
15-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Yesterday?? U must have run into yoly. Yeah she is cute, slim body and very good services. Oh her massage is really good too. I see another raising star in NT if she stay put.

lonely heart bro - that is a strong recommendation that must be taken seriously - "very good" services and "really good" massage. Now can someone confirm her name - Yoly or Yulin? And do any bros know when she works? I would like to give her a try this week, and will write an AR

lonely heart
15-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Tue and Sat

lonely heart
15-04-2012, 12:27 PM
There is also a new Malay girl call Mimi. Very good massage but only average extra. She don't like NT because only $30 to take clothes off. So she only work in Liverpool shop now. Also Shirley in today's line up is nice. But she will ask high price for extra.

abacab
15-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Tue and Sat

thanks bro heart - will have to try her ... once we are sure about her name! lol

lonely heart
15-04-2012, 01:10 PM
It's a name does it really matter. Yoly or yolin sound close enough.

abacab
15-04-2012, 01:31 PM
It's a name does it really matter. Yoly or yolin sound close enough.

let's hope David can translate!

dickyman
15-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Haha, youli will be on my do list. She is working Liverpool toda, wanna try but a bite close my place but was tired after had massage with Sophie yesterday.

abacab
15-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Haha, youli will be on my do list. She is working Liverpool toda, wanna try but a bite close my place but was tired after had massage with Sophie yesterday.

another spelling by bro dickyman - let's see what David calls her!

ics
15-04-2012, 04:09 PM
How I wish David would convert the receptionist @ 501 yesterday to ML. She'd be my first priority!

abacab
15-04-2012, 05:31 PM
How I wish David would convert the receptionist @ 501 yesterday to ML. She'd be my first priority!

wasn't Miko I guess, but she of course is cute in a milfy kind of way

dickyman
15-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Of course she isn't Miko, young with naive neighbor looks. Yes, hope David can convince her turn her to ml

mrcookiemann
15-04-2012, 11:03 PM
My fave is Linda at 532, cute, chinese, little bit chubby but nice boobs, so sweet - early 20's, good massage and HJ, english poor but hey I dont go there for her conversation. $30 1/2 hr massage inc HJ cant go wrong. I pay $30 extra for nude some times.
Another girl I lust after is Coco at 501. Very very slim small jap girl A cup, which i like, mid 20's. Excellent english, good massage and one of the best HJ I have ever had (and Ive had a few in my time). Same price as 532. I wish she would do extras, man she is so hot!!!
Im single so I need to go every week.

OldPing
16-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi mrcookiemann, what day does Coco work at 501? Does she provide NT? I have not had any luck with A cup for quite a while. Last time (3 months ago) was at Oasis Thai, Darlinghurst. Thanks.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Hello OldPing, I love skinny girls so when she took her clothes off I was in heaven, she works Sunday and Mondays. She's a very conscientious ML. Smart girl with good English and a yummy little bod. So far she hasn't given me much in extras except nude but I still lust after her.
What's Thai oasis like? I've never been.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Sorry what is NT? I'm new here.

Travelmate
16-04-2012, 03:55 AM
Sorry what is NT? I'm new here.

NT = Newtown

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Travelmate, Im not sure if you've read the previous posts, but that doesn't make sense bro.

dickyman
16-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Yes, NT normally referring to newtown, but per bro oldpang post, NT seems not referring to newtown, might be new abbreviation, we should clarify with bro oldping.

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Yes, NT normally referring to newtown, but per bro oldpang post, NT seems not referring to newtown, might be new abbreviation, we should clarify with bro oldping.

NT = Nude Tug!!

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Great to see some conversations going on in the Newtown Thread again. it's about bloody time......haha

The hot receptionists there are Helen and Karen, right??

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks bro alhungor, der! Of course, I should've guessed.
So just to clarify Coco did not do NT with me coz she left her teeny tiny knickers on. She did not offer to take her clothes off I had to ask, and as usual it was $30 extra.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Bro Ahlungor, I don't know the receptionists name I never invest my time in building a relationship with them, I save it for the girl of my liking. Do you advise otherwise?

OldPing
16-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Thx bro Ahlungor, NT means nude tug. I really love A and B cup. Oasis is good. Clean, discreet, ML are conscientious, good massage (not strong, but firm). $90 for 45 minutes including nude HJ, extra $20 for CIM. Pussy shaved and smell clean. Yoko gave good HJ, she did not stop after I blew the load. Pity shower is outside the room.

O yea
16-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Bro Ahlungor, I don't know the receptionists name I never invest my time in building a relationship with them, I save it for the girl of my liking. Do you advise otherwise?

Her name is Candy (as I have been told by one of ML).

Steven Seagal
16-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know when Mia is expected back?

Steven

Travelmate
16-04-2012, 10:12 PM
I can confirm her name is Candy.
Slim young lady wearing Glasses.
She is at 501 today

davidwood123
16-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Sounds like the "Candy" that has been there for over 12 months, can anyone confirm?

lonely heart
16-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Candy is the massage girl work on Friday not hot at all

Mozilla
19-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Any Eva fans? She's the only on offer so I'm not sure if it's worth it...

Charlie123
19-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Nice girl, pretty face, average massage, a cup, limited extras - nt, b2b, GFE .. Would def try

Travelmate
19-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Nice girl, pretty face, average massage, a cup, limited extras - nt, b2b, GFE .. Would def try

Very good GFE, but A- CUP

Mozilla
20-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Agree and disagree.

Eva is an A-cup and being this thin didnt help her cause. I must say her massage is ok.. not great but not useless. she has a very friendly personality and is very shy.. the occasional shy looks and glances is pretty cute. her face is not bad but not a beauty.

as for her extras... yes she can be shy but lets say if the moment is right or the right connection is there.. plenty is on offer.

overall, happy with service but i would like to give the popular sophie and nono a go next time.

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Agree and disagree.

Eva is an A-cup and being this thin didnt help her cause. I must say her massage is ok.. not great but not useless. she has a very friendly personality and is very shy.. the occasional shy looks and glances is pretty cute. her face is not bad but not a beauty.

as for her extras... yes she can be shy but lets say if the moment is right or the right connection is there.. plenty is on offer.

overall, happy with service but i would like to give the popular sophie and nono a go next time.

Eva is super friendly, and I have seen her 3 times in total.
The reason I see her 2nd and 3rd just because of her attitude.

But once again I will move on ...even including Sophie.

I will suggest other brothers to try if they haven't been.

I will try other new adventure.

mrcookiemann
20-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Bro Mozilla,
Eva sounds very yummy. I have never seen her but from what I understand from your description she is young, skinny, A cup and adventurous with good personality. Can't wait!

Charlie123
20-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Stopped by 501 today and spent 30min with a cute little pocket-rocket named Maggie. I've never seen her before, although apparently she has been working a few months. This girl is early 20s, she has a very pretty face, fantastic perky little tits and a great ass. Her massage is so-so (I asked her to stop after 3 mins and got straight down to business which she thought was pretty funny) but her nt was pretty good. She doesn't speak great English, and didn't put much effort into conversation, but that's cool with me. Not sure if extras available, if anyone knows I'd be grateful for a pm because I def intend to visit her again.

ics
21-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Is this a new maggie? There used to be a hong kong girl named maggie working at this place. Early 20s as well, but she is quite tall so I wouldn't classify her as pocket-rocket. Her massage was above average but extra were limited. She spoke great English though..Can any other bro confirm if this is the old maggie?

don_corleone
21-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Finally, a review on a girl after few weeks. Keep up the good work guys.
I've not been there for a couple months now as quality of girls has gone down a lot compare to like 18 months ago. I now go to 64 Tarrent Point. Same price as Newtown for nude massage if you book for 30 mins.

Mozilla
24-04-2012, 10:31 AM
there is a new girl called tiffany.. was told she needs training so i didnt go for it.

when i rocked up.. she was eating so any attempt to try her went out the door... last thing i want was a rice or shallot hanging off her teeth when giving me a bj....

plus any garlic smell would have killed the session.

she is thin.. long jet black hair... billy said she was young on the phone but she looked more like late 20s.. she had a nice smile but i wasnt paying too much attention because she was eating...

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 11:06 AM
there is a new girl called tiffany.. was told she needs training so i didnt go for it.

when i rocked up.. she was eating so any attempt to try her went out the door... last thing i want was a rice or shallot hanging off her teeth when giving me a bj....

plus any garlic smell would have killed the session.

she is thin.. long jet black hair... billy said she was young on the phone but she looked more like late 20s.. she had a nice smile but i wasnt paying too much attention because she was eating...

Who is Billy?

Which shop were you in??

Steven Seagal
24-04-2012, 12:35 PM
I am not aware of any 'Billy' at this shop.

You must be referring to 143 Marrickvillr Rd.

Steven

Travelmate
24-04-2012, 01:08 PM
I am not aware of any 'Billy' at this shop.

You must be referring to 143 Marrickvillr Rd.

Steven

i think so

abacab
24-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Bros, I finally got to have a session with Yuli (sp?) today at 532.

Bottom line: the esteemed bro who said she "could be a new star" at 501/532 is right ... But at the moment she is great raw material rather than a great finished product.

The look: 20s, great body, medium height, long flowing hair, pretty not beautiful hair, small but v nice tits, unshaved pussy with medium sized lips.

The massage: very good not great. Thought her back walking was exc, and I like the fact she sat on me when massaging shoulders. But she is currently not as good at massage as Sophie and not nearly as good as cici.

Extras: nude hj was good not great - decent but not great technique, not nearly as interactive as I like.

But I will return because she is sexy and has a big upside. FYI she says she is Jap but I know even less Jap than Mando so I can't tell ... And I remember all that TC bullshit about Jap girls (from Shenzhen or Brisbane lol)

Charlie123
24-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Can any bros share their approach for raising the possibility of extras with MLs? Do you ask a girl at the beginning of your first session, wait until the end of the first session to broach the subject, or do you wait for a few sessions before she is more familiar with you before exploring possibilities? Thing is, I know a lot of you folks suggest receiving a few massages with a ML before discussing this sort of stuff, but for the punter interested in taking things further this can be a large investment of time and money for ultimate disappointment, interested on views

abacab
25-04-2012, 09:35 AM
At 501 they know me and what I like - so getting to extras tends to be easy. But every ML is different - part of the fun! With Yuli, if her extras menu doesn't expand I will move on ... But not until I have tried a couple more times

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Can any bros share their approach for raising the possibility of extras with MLs? Do you ask a girl at the beginning of your first session, wait until the end of the first session to broach the subject, or do you wait for a few sessions before she is more familiar with you before exploring possibilities? Thing is, I know a lot of you folks suggest receiving a few massages with a ML before discussing this sort of stuff, but for the punter interested in taking things further this can be a large investment of time and money for ultimate disappointment, interested on views

Hi brother,

There are a couple of ways to approach this, first of all, what sort of extras you have in mind? If you want FS, bbbj or anal, then i think you better go to a FS shop for the sure thing to save time and money!

Nude HJ is the norm in 501/532 and for $30 tip, your happy ending by a naked body is assured.

Further than that, its between you and the ML, what was offer to one punter not necessary will be offered to you. It will not be fair if we tell you for example Mia will give you FS for extra $70 tips, what if she is not in the mood that day or you dont click with her??

No one is going to tell you openly in the forum who will provide what extras and at what price because this is not a FS shop and the girls can pick and choose.

Thats the best advice i can give you about 501 or any other Chinese massage shop. Establishing rapport is a sure winner, be nice to the ML and make them feel comfortable with you will go a long way in getting more.

If a ML will let you fuck her on your first visit in the shop, she may as well work else where!!

Enough said

Good luck and cheers

Charlie123
25-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah fair enough, I wasn't really looking for specific info on particular MLs, but sometimes I seem to connect with an ML, yet extras beyond NHJs (FS, BJ) are not offered, I'm tempted to ask the question but don't want to make things awkward with a refusal and also reckon I'd probably improve the odds if I see them a couple of times before asking, your advice is good though, be respectful and put in the effort to establish a rapport, thanks bro

abacab
25-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah fair enough, I wasn't really looking for specific info on particular MLs, but sometimes I seem to connect with an ML, yet extras beyond NHJs (FS, BJ) are not offered, I'm tempted to ask the question but don't want to make things awkward with a refusal and also reckon I'd probably improve the odds if I see them a couple of times before asking, your advice is good though, be respectful and put in the effort to establish a rapport, thanks bro

Charlie bro, I expect that if you follow this strategy at 501, and do your homework here regarding who is known for good extras, you will be well rewarded. Good punting!

Travelmate
25-04-2012, 02:42 PM
TALKING is not an action!
WAITING is not an action.

Going and execution is real action

Charlie123
25-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Helping self to extras without talking to ML about it first? Doesn't sound very respectful (or legal) brother travelmate!

Travelmate
25-04-2012, 03:15 PM
TALKING is not an action!
WAITING is not an action.

Going and execution is real action

of course, you need to ask or if she indicate to offer!!

abacab
25-04-2012, 03:53 PM
of course, you need to ask or if she indicate to offer!!

I have often had MLs at 501 just start on additional extras, either because I have seen them before and they know what I like, or if I haven't seen them before, because someone else in the shop has told them what I like ...

lonely heart
25-04-2012, 08:59 PM
In regard to extra pricing, I usually offer $50 and occasionally $70. This is what I illustrate in my snow lotus post that anything beyond this price range is no longer worthwhile in a massage shop as u can easily get a half hour legit massage plus half hour FS for about $110. I only offer $70 just for the purpose of trying out everything and not have to go back again and pay the shop $50 + what ever extra. I have only offer this twice in my recent punt. Many girls in this shop understand the nature of the customer and are happy to accept that.

abacab
25-04-2012, 09:28 PM
In regard to extra pricing, I usually offer $50 and occasionally $70. This is what I illustrate in my snow lotus post that anything beyond this price range is no longer worthwhile in a massage shop as u can easily get a half hour legit massage plus half hour FS for about $110. I only offer $70 just for the purpose of trying out everything and not have to go back again and pay the shop $50 + what ever extra. I have only offer this twice in my recent punt. Many girls in this shop understand the nature of the customer and are happy to accept that.

I am like you bro lonely heart. The shops and MLs I use know that I will tip them at least 50, so the extras flow more easily

aussiegaigin
25-04-2012, 09:48 PM
A point to remember when visiting a massage shop for the first time, is that the shops are "licenced" to do only that. Some councils employ private investigators to go out and "test" the shops to ensure they comply. A girl should be cautious of a new customer, as his intentions may be to try and put her out of a job. Let the girl call the shots on your first visit, if the two of you click then go back for seconds and see what happens.

I always have a laugh when I go to a shop and there are these signs everywhyere saying "No sexual services available...do not even ask", etc but the first thing the girl says is "do you want any".

Travelmate
25-04-2012, 09:54 PM
I have often had MLs at 501 just start on additional extras, either because I have seen them before and they know what I like, or if I haven't seen them before, because someone else in the shop has told them what I like ...

My experience is little bit different, most girls never mention their price list to me.
They also not telling me her boundary. Things can work out itself quite easily.
I just follow the flow, with some common sense between both of us.
At the end, I usually tips them accordingly.
No hard feeling, no string attach either.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Helping self to extras without talking to ML about it first? Doesn't sound very respectful (or legal) brother travelmate!

haha brother Charlie, of course you don't help yourself to what you want! Like push the ML's head down towards your dick and said suck it! That won't get you too far.....lol

As i said earlier, building a good rapport with the ML goes a long way. If you accept the fact that it will at least take you a second visit to get the full package on offer, then why not treat the first session as part I?

At least you would have seen the body and sampled the HJ, why not do some ground work for your next visit, i found after you cum and while she is cleaning you up is as good an opportunity as anytime to tell the ML how much you have enjoyed her session and her company and she is nice and beautiful and has a great body and all that, nice words always works for the ML and then no harm to ask her if you can have more next time!! But don't say it straight out like can I fuck you next time or can I have sex/FS next time? ask something in between like, may I have a blow job next time? whether she said yes or no, you will try again on your next visit anyway, right, and I would say if BJ is on offer, then FS should not be too far away, but there are exceptions of course......lol

And if you are keen and she is worth it then go back to see her ASAP, not after a few weeks!! It usually worked for me , and dont forget to remind her at the start of your next session that you have seen her recently and you missed her so much that you have to see her again that soon, all ML would love to hear that! And even if she doesnt offer you everything you want, whatever you can get will probably be better than last time........that worked for me too..... Haha

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
26-04-2012, 11:15 AM
haha brother Charlie, of course you dont help yourself to what you want! Like push the ML's head down towards your dick and said suck it! That wont get you to far.....lol

As i said earlier, building a good rapport with the ML goes a long way. If you accept the fact that it will at least take your second visit to get the full package on offer, then why not treat the first session as part I?
At least you would have seen the body and sampled the HJ, why not do some round work for your next visit, i found after you cum and while she is cleaning you up is as good an opportunity as anything to ask for if you can have more next time!!

And if you are keen and she is worth it then go back to see her ASAP, not after a few weeks!! It usually worked for me , and dont forget to remind her at the start of your next session that you have seen her recently and you missed her so much that you have to see her again that soon, all ML would love to hear that! And even if she doesnt offer you everything you want, whatever you can get will probably better than last time........that worked for me too..... Haha

Good luck

Cheers

""you have seen her recently and you missed her so much that you have to see her again that soon""

Hahah.. lair, just because you want to fuck her

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 11:40 AM
""you have seen her recently and you missed her so much that you have to see her again that soon""

Hahah.. lair, just because you want to fuck her

Not necessary, I have said that to a lot of MLs whom I did not fuck!!

But nice words doesn't cost me anything and they always set the right mood for the upcuming session, why not??

Let's not forget, for the next hour or so, she will be my masseur, my girl friend, my wife, my mistress, my idol, my dream girl, my MILF, my sex slave (may be), my whore and whatever else I could think of and as long as she is willing to let me and I am willing to pay................haha

Cheers

Travelmate
26-04-2012, 12:20 PM
same ...
I do not go to a massage shop and expect to fuck a girl.
it can be a desire later after I met with the girl, then desire becoming a need, and if she is hot and willing ...
yeah!

Charlie123
26-04-2012, 02:24 PM
To be honest I think there is wisdom in both brother Ahlungar and brother travelmates viewpoints - flatter MLs, cultivate a rapport and be prepared to invest time - but don't be overly-passive, always push the envelope and seize the moment!

Travelmate
26-04-2012, 05:41 PM
To be honest I think there is wisdom in both brother Ahlungar and brother travelmates viewpoints - flatter MLs, cultivate a rapport and be prepared to invest time - but don't be overly-passive, always push the envelope and seize the moment!

Of course, this happens all the time!

DirkDiggler
26-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey bros

I haven't been to the shop or this forum since my last post about Mia implying to me she wouldn't be coming back. No mention of her return here so, even though I hope I'm wrong, it's starting to worry me that I might be right!

About to call to see who's in - will report back if there is anything to report :D

Mozilla
27-04-2012, 11:53 AM
sorry guys.. NOT BILLY, Jacky? anyway the 'daddy' (in my last post..)

as for the new topic... if you look goood like me... everything is on offer on your first visit... i just show them my 'guns'

oooooo yer...

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 12:20 PM
sorry guys.. NOT BILLY, Jacky? anyway the 'daddy' (in my last post..)

as for the new topic... if you look goood like me... everything is on offer on your first visit... i just show them my 'guns'

oooooo yer...

look good like you?? Do you want to change a photo?

Just kidding

Charlie123
27-04-2012, 02:35 PM
I can testify that moz bedded a ML on the first visit that I had been working on for several weeks! (and I'm not a bad looking brother either) must be his guns

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2012, 02:44 PM
You guys keeping talking and discussing whatever the matters you are talking about.

I'll be back to see my favourite Sophie tomorrow morning, can't wait........keep talking......lol

Cheers

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 03:56 PM
You guys keeping talking and discussing whatever the matters you are talking about.

I'll be back to see my favourite Sophie tomorrow morning, can't wait........keep talking......lol

Cheers

BANG BANG BANG! It should start at 10am!

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2012, 04:30 PM
BANG BANG BANG! It should start at 10am!.

Not sure about that!

Usually just the one Bang!! for me.....haha

Cheers

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi Ahlungor.

One Bang means "1 x In and 1 x Out" are you serious???

Bang ! Bang ! bang! is a description of noise only.

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi Ahlungor.

One Bang means "1 x In and 1 x Out" are you serious???

Bang ! Bang ! bang! is a description of noise only.

My one bang = one shot, and i try not to make too much noise anyway.....haha

Cheers

mrcookiemann
27-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Goodevening my brothers,
I want to go punting tonight, thinking 447 king street.
Tina, Jenny, Linda & Cindy are working.
Who to see?

Mr Crash and Burn
27-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Goodevening my brothers,
I want to go punting tonight, thinking 447 king street.
Tina, Jenny, Linda & Cindy are working.
Who to see?

Mr Cookieman,

Please explain why in act of normal sanity would you post this question in this forum. It has nothing at all to do with 501!!!

Are you legit?, because apart from a "bare minimum" report on your visist to 775 Maroubra, your posts in general appear to be more of a fact finding mission, and I for one could possibly link that kind a behaviour with a person who is employed by CS at BB.

If a am an idiot, then please post the questions in the correct threads, and provide some feedback on your experiences, as these forums are all about helping and advising punters and Bros alike of the pleasures and pitfalls that exist.

jhontake
28-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Mr Cookieman,

Please explain why in act of normal sanity would you post this question in this forum. It has nothing at all to do with 501!!!

Are you legit?, because apart from a "bare minimum" report on your visist to 775 Maroubra, your posts in general appear to be more of a fact finding mission, and I for one could possibly link that kind a behaviour with a person who is employed by CS at BB.

If a am an idiot, then please post the questions in the correct threads, and provide some feedback on your experiences, as these forums are all about helping and advising punters and Bros alike of the pleasures and pitfalls that exist.

Nicely said :) seen Angela few weeks ago, not very good massage but very good tug. next time will book her for 30 min not 1 hour.

DirkDiggler
28-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Bro Ahlungor I'm seeing Sophie right after you at 12 so if you stick to just bang bang bang she will have lots of energy for me!

Charlie123
28-04-2012, 10:39 AM
I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sophie 501 - but it sounds as though she bangs like a screendoor during a hurricane every Saturday!

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Mr Cookieman,

Bro Crash&Burn,

Why so hostile? You need to chillax brother, go see a nice ML before you post on here again.

You said - quote - "as these forums are all about helping and advising punters and Bros alike." Being rude, condescending and making unfounded accusations is not helpful to any of us, and unecessary.

This thread started by Bro Ahlungor is called "Newtown massage is here". I wanted to go to 447 King Street Newtown last night so I posted my question here. Is that OK? I am new here, so maybe I am missing something.

You said - quote "Are you legit?, because apart from a "bare minimum" report on your visit to 775 Maroubra, your posts in general appear to be more of a fact finding mission". I have posted my experiences with ML's more than once. These include; Mother and daughter Lutwyche Rd, Coco from 501, Linda from 532, the massage shop above the dry cleaners on Boyd Rd Maroubra, Amy from 775A.

You said - quote - "and I for one could possibly link that kind a behaviour with a person who is employed by CS at BB." WTF bro! What is CS at BB? Before you start making unfounded accusations you should spend a few minutes reading all my posts to better inform yourself of the facts.

I must say Bro C&B your unfriendly behaviour towards me and unacceptable conduct in this forum is like nothing Ive experienced from any other brothers here during the 2 months Ive been a member. Your lack of self control in posting misinformation and non existent empathy towards me is not conducive to building the kind of network intended by the Administrators of this forum.

I hope your future posts are more congruent with the type of friendly helpful comments I have experienced to date.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Bro Ahlungor I'm seeing Sophie right after you at 12 so if you stick to just bang bang bang she will have lots of energy for me!

Well Brother DirkDiggler,

You can have her all to yourself as I got stood up this morning...........WTF!!

I rang yesterday to make my booking with Sophie this morning as my window of time is very limited and I do prefer my booking being the earliest possible, I actually spoke to David so it's unlikely he had stuffed my booking up??

Arrived at 501 five minutes before my appointment time, got a parking spot right outside, then my phone rang and the receptionist told me that Sophie is running late and she won't be there until 11am, would I like to see someone else? I asked her you have another girl with the same big ball, she said no and apologised again, what can I do, I was so looking forward to be reunited with Sophie and her pair of 38 F Cup this morning - and to celebrate the big wins from the Broncos and Manly. Bloodly hell............

Shit, shit, shit,

Wish you had a good time though.

Cheers

:fire:

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2012, 02:42 PM
I don't know why two brothers are having some disagreement here and it's none of my business so I shall stay out of it.

I just want to put in my 2 cents, the original thread of Newtown Massage in the old forum was not exclusively for shop 501, it just so happened that 501 was the most popular and dominant shop, and 90%+ of the replies were 501 related, so by default, this thread sort of became an unofficial thread for the 501/532 shops.........just a bit of history there.

That's all I want to say.

Let there be peace and harmony

Cheers

Travelmate
28-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I don't know why two brothers are having some disagreement here and it's none of my business so I shall stay out of it.

I just want to put in my 2 cents, the original thread of Newtown Massage in the old forum was not exclusively for shop 501, it just so happened that 501 was the most popular and dominant shop, and 90%+ of the replies were 501 related, so by default, this thread sort of became an unofficial thread for the 501/532 shops.........just a bit of history there.

That's all I want to say.

Let there be peace and harmony

Cheers

I wish You have a nice punt in the morning, and and better punting result in the afternoon.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2012, 03:19 PM
I wish You have a nice punt in the morning, and and better punting result in the afternoon.

That was a joke right??

I just got stood up by Sophie!!

So not a good start of my day at all, i think i wont be betting much this afternoon, i'll just wait and watch Black Caviar runs in Adelaide

Good lucky everyone else

Travelmate
28-04-2012, 03:33 PM
That was a joke right??

So not a good start of my day at all, i think i wont be betting much this afternoon, i'll just wait and watch Black Caviar runs in Adelaide

Good lucky everyone else

Go back and See Judy in 532. One of my mate just came out from there very happy.

lonely heart
28-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Judy is a star, Don't know why not so much people talk about her. Young, busty and very good massage for such a young girl. You will need time and money to break her though. One of my current favourite.

AHLUNGOR, wouldn't say what you just say give yourself away who you are given you must also be a regular in 501?? I learn it the hardway long time ago not to write things so specific so people can figure out who I am.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Went for a test drive this evening with Sophie. After all the positive comments about her I thought I would have a go myself. The funny thing was as soon as our eyes met I recognised her face from somewhere. I think I have been to this shop a long time ago, before I knew her as the famous Sophie and well before i found this forum. Ahhh how my life has changed for the better since joining this forum...
Anyway, phoned up today at 510pm and expected the worst, but lucky me, she has a free 30 mins from 530-600pm! Only thing is I live 15 mins away so I quickly got changed and raced over, got caught in some traffic, ended up literally running along King St to try to make it on time. I arrived on time and they werent ready for me anyway, phew!
When Sophie came into the room she was wearing a tight blue low cut top, revealing her ample cleavage, and shorts showing her chunky legs. I thought mmm, cant wait to get stuck into those melons I keep reading about. I gave her $50 tip and hoped she would know what that meant.
I dont want to upset her but heres my opinion. Her massage was ok 6/10 a constant firm pressure, but as is often the case, girls with boobs like hers dont get popular for their massage. She has a lovely temperament 8/10 and her english is ok. She is average looking 6/10 but I dont really like over weight girls. When she was giving me CBJ 5/10 her teeth kept scraping my cock. I kept on looking at her body and her rolls of fat around her stomach area were off putting so i just grabbed a handful of boobs and looked at her face.
The best thing about her is her personality and her boobs (albeit a little saggy), but i wont be back for more as she is not really my type. Maybe if I was older and over weight she would be more appealing to me.
I know this may upset some of the Sophie fans, but its just my 2 cents.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Go back and See Judy in 532. One of my mate just came out from there very happy.

I saw Judy for the first time tonight and I came out a very happy MrCookiemann....lol

Travelmate
28-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Went for a test drive this evening with Sophie. After all the positive comments about her I thought I would have a go myself. The funny thing was as soon as our eyes met I recognised her face from somewhere. I think I have been to this shop a long time ago, before I knew her as the famous Sophie and well before i found this forum. Ahhh how my life has changed for the better since joining this forum...
Anyway, phoned up today at 510pm and expected the worst, but lucky me, she has a free 30 mins from 530-600pm! Only thing is I live 15 mins away so I quickly got changed and raced over, got caught in some traffic, ended up literally running along King St to try to make it on time. I arrived on time and they werent ready for me anyway, phew!
When Sophie came into the room she was wearing a tight blue low cut top, revealing her ample cleavage, and shorts showing her chunky legs. I thought mmm, cant wait to get stuck into those melons I keep reading about. I gave her $50 tip and hoped she would know what that meant.
I dont want to upset her but heres my opinion. Her massage was ok 6/10 a constant firm pressure, but as is often the case, girls with boobs like hers dont get popular for their massage. She has a lovely temperament 8/10 and her english is ok. She is average looking 6/10 but I dont really like over weight girls. When she was giving me CBJ 5/10 her teeth kept scraping my cock. I kept on looking at her body and her rolls of fat around her stomach area were off putting so i just grabbed a handful of boobs and looked at her face.
The best thing about her is her personality and her boobs (albeit a little saggy), but i wont be back for more as she is not really my type. Maybe if I was older and over weight she would be more appealing to me.
I know this may upset some of the Sophie fans, but its just my 2 cents.

That is exactly my comment.
Very friendly.
Rest is okay.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Judy is a star, Don't know why not so much people talk about her. Young, busty and very good massage for such a young girl. You will need time and money to break her though. One of my current favourite.

AHLUNGOR, wouldn't say what you just say give yourself away who you are given you must also be a regular in 501?? I learn it the hardway long time ago not to write things so specific so people can figure out who I am.

Bro Lonely Heart,
I saw Judy at 532 tonight for the first time randomly, not knowing anything about her and WOW!!!
As soon as our eyes met I thought, yum yum. Another yummy little Chinese girl to play with and quickly gave her an extra $30 tip (worth every dollar).
Shes not unlike the lovely Linda from the same 532, mid 20's but a bit taller and maybe a little lighter too. An attractive face 7/10 with very perky B cups, maybe C cups? She wears a push up bra so she looks busty when she is dressed. A little chubby, but no rolls. Beautiful skin and hair.
Her massage was average 5/10 but when it came time to get her gear off, Shwing! Judy came to life! She was a little shy at first, which I love, but as we got into the mutual touching she started to relax and wow, she had quite a plethora of tantalising techniques to treat me with. One hand on my balls, the other one stroking my shaft, double handed twisting, double handed cupped, and her eye contact, OMG, she knew she was making me melt and we loved every second of it. Finished me off staring deeply into my eyes OMFG. HJ 10/10.
I was floating out the door and all the way home. Damn shes good.
Cant wait to go back and see her again next Saturday.
I will be having sweet dreams of Judy tonight.

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2012, 02:28 AM
Obviously, every ML seems to have her own fans and supporters, some like them skinny, some like them meaty, i like them 36+, but someone may criticize the chubby belly, some like them under 25 and willing to overlook everything else, some just want a BJ + FS and nothing else matters. Its a free economy and supply and demand dictate everything, they will sell as long as you are buying......enough said

As long as you are happy, right?

abacab
29-04-2012, 03:55 PM
wow, lots of traffic on this thread since I was out of action for 2 days! But no bros seem to have picked up on Yuli, my new potential star in the making. Anyway tried her, had any real luck with her. Just to remind bros, for me it was v good massage with sexy nude hj ... just not as interactive as I like. But it was only a first time ...

woodcock
29-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Hows yulis looks and boob siZe?? Sounds like a new star in the making

abacab
29-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Hows yulis looks and boob siZe?? Sounds like a new star in the making

young and sexy - not traditionally beautiful, but verging on the slutty. Very nice. I would say a/b on a thin, tall. lithe frame, with decent sized (but not big) nipples. All up a very sexy package. The question now is her extras ... and no bros who know seem to be reporting. I will do my best this week, but she only works in Newtown a couple of days and I am busy

lonely heart
29-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I mention her on page 9 but everyone.seems to only interested in how to spell her name correctly. And she is not a star in the making....she is already a star. Slim sexy, massage skill that can only rivial by Jo Jo. Very good HJ. As for extra you guys need to try your luck. I am sure u will come out feel like every cent u pay is worth it.

Oh my mate told me last night she may be leaving on holiday soon. So if u want to sample her, be quick

dickyman
29-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I wanna try yulie or youli, but she will available after 7 pm it gonna be too late for me.

abacab
29-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Lonely heart bro, I don't think Yuly's massage is near Jojo, and her extras certainly aren't for me at least. But she is young, sexy and gives v good massage. For bros who like young, she is already great. But Sophie's massage is good, her extra are great and her tits are incredible. She is not as sexy as Yuli, but she isn't a mild either (here I like cici for massage and dirty extras). Anyway, I want to explore Yuli further - her upside potential is incredible.

lonely heart
30-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Lonely heart bro, I don't think Yuly's massage is near Jojo, and her extras certainly aren't for me at least. But she is young, sexy and gives v good massage. For bros who like young, she is already great. But Sophie's massage is good, her extra are great and her tits are incredible. She is not as sexy as Yuli, but she isn't a mild either (here I like cici for massage and dirty extras). Anyway, I want to explore Yuli further - her upside potential is incredible.

The problem with JoJo and Sasa was that they are into making the money in part 2 and once they know you are not into that, they kind of get lazy at the massage. Also their looks is not so much to my liking. Yoli on the other hand is just happy what ever you want to do. As for her quality of massage is hard to compare as we cannot compare that head to head with JoJo anymore and eveyone has different preference. I remrmber someone was writiing here that Maggie can do good massage and I was thinking WTF. Just like other people think Taffiny in SL can't massage and I think someone like her is actually doing a good job at that part.

Well happy exploring and if want my firend said was true, you won't have much more time.

abacab
30-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Well happy exploring and if want my firend said was true, you won't have much more time.

bro heart, Yuli might be leaving??? Will HAVE to go this week!

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 03:50 PM
That was a joke right??

Good lucky everyone else

Well, I just want to say, dispite my disappointment that Sophie had slept in on my first booking on Saturday and left me high and low on the road I just couldn't get her out of my mind the whole weekend so I have to see her today. I was still having that feeling of emptiness where only a pair of all nature 38 F Cup big boobs can fill.

I made up some excuses at work so that I could duct out and saw Sophie this morning, she looked so sexy in the shop and when my eyes met with her big boobs which almost popping out of her tight little blue top, all was forgiven!! She was very apologetic when she found out she missed my booking on Saturday, of course, she was extra nice to me to make up ................haha

And I have to tell her my story with Vicky to explain why I haven't seen her for two months. BTW, Sophie looks really sexy this morning, perhaps because of the light make up she now puts on (previously she usually has nothing on her face, but that matters very little to me anyway, and she surely looks very slutty today, and that was a compliment.....lol).

And no, for all those SL fans, Sophie wont be working at SL at all, too many Chinese customers and too close to Chinatown. You want to see her, 501 only....haha

Now that Ada is gone from SL, I will have to return more regularly to see Sophie to have my big tits fix. Still the best breasts in Sydney in a Chineses massage shop (IMveryHO........haha)

Oh, Miko is back from holiday and she looks pretty good too with a new hair style with extensions.

Cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 03:57 PM
And Mia is gone for good!!

:cry:

Charlie123
30-04-2012, 05:46 PM
That's a great loss - although king street does seem to have some talent coming online recently to fill the gap she's left behind ... I should know, I've visited 501 2 or 3 times a week for the last several weeks!

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 06:13 PM
That's a great loss - although king street does seem to have some talent coming online recently to fill the gap she's left behind ... I should know, I've visited 501 2 or 3 times a week for the last several weeks!

So Brother Charlie,

You owe us at least 10 reviews then, unless you have been seeing the same girl??

Cheers

Charlie123
30-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Yep afraid so, tend to get hooked on a ML and visit her regularly (like twice a week) before suddenly losing interest and moving onto another.

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Yep afraid so, tend to get hooked on a ML and visit her regularly (like twice a week) before suddenly losing interest and moving onto another.

and what is her name??

abacab
30-04-2012, 08:08 PM
And Mia is gone for good!!

:cry:

that is a real shame - some of the dirtiest extras I have encountered ... as well as some of the biggest tits!

Charlie123
30-04-2012, 09:01 PM
and what is her name??

Bro I'm enjoying spending time with Maggie at the mo - wrote up an AR a week or so ago. I reckon she's the cutest girl in newtown right now and I especially dig her 'fuck-you' attitude, so yeah

woodcock
30-04-2012, 11:17 PM
that is a real shame - some of the dirtiest extras I have encountered ... as well as some of the biggest tits!

Damn now mia is gone =( No more G cup firm and natural, No more CIM OR COT for a long while in 501 =(.....Sophie's 38F cup is good enough but she doesn't even do spanish nor bbbj so don't bother....

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Bro I'm enjoying spending time with Maggie at the mo - wrote up an AR a week or so ago. I reckon she's the cutest girl in newtown right now and I especially dig her 'fuck-you' attitude, so yeah

Haha, i thought she could have been Maggie, she was very highly recommended by another trusted brother, so stars of 501 right now seems to include: Sophie, Cici, Judy, maggie and Yuli or something like that, not a bad line up.....

Cheers

Travelmate
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Travelmate Recommendation:

I need a massage proper yesterday. I rang up 501 and I do not want to see Sophie and Coco, so I take a new punt for myself.

Her name is Amy from 532.

First impression is her appearance into the room is good and comfortable. Tall, healthy, energetic with short hair and pretty face.

She is wearing a red top which is totally hiding her asset. This combines with her mini skirt and showing her long legs which excite me further.

The best part of the session is her Massage skill which is definitely better than average.

She is taking care of every part of the body and not a time cheater.

All my pain spots has been looked after and give me some excellent advise.

I am very happy and definitely will return again.

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Haha, i thought she could have been Maggie, she was very highly recommended by another trusted brother, so stars of 501 right now seems to include: Sophie, Cici, Judy, maggie and Yuli or something like that, not a bad line up.....

Cheers

Thre is also Linda, No No, Vicky. Also a new girl cal Michelle

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 12:32 PM

Cheers

Thre is also Linda, No No, Vicky. Also a new girl cal Michelle

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Travelmate brother, U are much easier to impress than me. I have a very different experience with her compare to yours. Again I can"t write too much in detail as David and Miko is very smart and will zoom in on me in no time. Let just say she is one of the worse experience I had in 501 lately and sure wond be returning to see her.

If u like massage, u really should try Judy and Yoli. Just beware extras can be limited, in fact very limited with Judy.

Charlie123
01-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Bro LW - you seem extremely knowledgable about the newtown scene, i was wondering who is currently you favorite ML on king st?

AHLUNGOR
01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Bro LW - you seem extremely knowledgable about the newtown scene, i was wondering who is currently you favorite ML on king st?

Who is Brother LW??

Charlie123
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Typo - lonely heart (LH)

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 02:21 PM

All the girls mention above I like. I don't have specific in NT right now. Just depends on my mood and who is available.

dickyman
01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
WTF, I have booked yuli at 1 pm, when I got there. David told she left dur to sick and today is her last day, will back to japan. David said that he tried to call me to tell me, but there is no number can reach to me as I used private number, I have learnt a leasson need to call again to confirm booking b4 u go

dickyman
01-05-2012, 02:29 PM
WTF, I have booked yuli at 1 pm, when I got there. David told she left dur to sick and today is her last day, will back to japan. David said that he tried to call me to tell me, but there is no number can reach to me as I used private number, I have learnt a leasson need to call again to confirm booking b4 u go

Travelmate
01-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Travelmate brother, U are much easier to impress than me. I have a very different experience with her compare to yours. Again I can"t write too much in detail as David and Miko is very smart and will zoom in on me in no time. Let just say she is one of the worse experience I had in 501 lately and sure wond be returning to see her.

If u like massage, u really should try Judy and Yoli. Just beware extras can be limited, in fact very limited with Judy.

Thanks for your tips .. I will tell you more on PM

Travelmate
01-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Travelmate brother, U are much easier to impress than me.

Yes, Travelmate is simple man and very easy to please!

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 03:15 PM

OMG that is a big shame.
David in Newtown today?? I though Miko was back. Did you see any good stuff??

dickyman
01-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Bro LH, yes, its wasting my time today, David book me in he should ask my mobile number just in case even my phone number was private number, well I went to Billy shop see Micky who from Xian, nice tits, no BBBJ, no kissing. Won't visit her again as not really my cup of tea

lonely heart
01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Bro LH, yes, its wasting my time today, David book me in he should ask my mobile number just in case even my phone number was private number, well I went to Billy shop see Micky who from Xian, nice tits, no BBBJ, no kissing. Won't visit her again as not really my cup of tea

Ah another inner west fans like me huh. Yeah I try Micky too. Waste of time. Amy is good, nice boobs short and cute. Lately best services was Yoki but sham she was gone. Did you see the other new girls cherry, helen and lucy??

sharky
01-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Any bros like to challenge:slobber:the new gal Michell is the one have to try.
I hope I won't scared her off yesterday:shout:

Charlie123
01-05-2012, 06:37 PM

I think an AR is in order bro sharky!

abacab
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM

sharky, I would love an AR too!

abacab
01-05-2012, 07:49 PM
OMG that is a big shame.
David in Newtown today?? I though Miko was back. Did you see any good stuff??

bros, I can confirm David was at 501 today, but Miko was there yesterday when I called.

I can also confirm that Yuli (sp) was there late afternoon. She had just come back from a fancy lunch, so I think her sickness was a lame excuse on bro dicky. She also said "see you next week", so I don't think she is leaving.

My review, is that she is getting closer to star status - some bros think she is already there, for me, not quite. She is really sexy, has a fantastic lithe body, gives very good massage, and her extras were much more interactive than my first session ... but no where near Sophie yet, or Cici (my favourite milf at 501 these days.

dickyman
01-05-2012, 10:58 PM
WTF, David such liar.屌!fucking wasting my time to new town and then I was heading to Billy shop, should I talk to David in Mandarian claim that I am Chinese so he is not going to fuxx up my booking.

Bro LH, I saw cherry on the line up,what I say she is most youngest WL among those MIlF. Yah, I reckon wasting time with Micky, no BBBJ, no DATY, no DFK and only one shoot, so won't see her again

dickyman
01-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Sharky, long time no see. Mind give us AR

abacab
01-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Dickyman bro, David once jerked me around with Sophie - same kind of story (she was going to a party). I called him on it but he denied. Have not had a prob with him since ... But maybe just coincidence. In general he is very service oriented

woodcock
01-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Dont worry guys, ive already had two stuffed up with sophie, i booked her once for a 8pm booking arrived there and then was told she was sick so she went home.... fair enough she left early.... btw i never call on private numbers so they know me well enough...

the second time i called for a 1pm booking, note i always arrive on time or always 5-10mins earlier, david said she went to the gp to get a signature please wait 10mins ok... waited there for 20mins david calls her said she needs another 10 mins ok waited another 15mins.... its been already 40mins gone.... david calls her again.... she said she on the top of king street another 10mins... i was like fuck this shit waste of my time.... walked out.....

I hope i dont have a 3rd encounter or thats it no more biggy

dickyman
02-05-2012, 01:12 AM
So abcaab, you have seen yuli today as well? So she did say c u next week? David she is Japanese today is her last day, will call tmrw to confirm again.

abacab
02-05-2012, 07:42 AM
yep dicky bro, Yuli said see you next week. We said hello and good bye in Japanese, but that's about it. Her English is terrible. But she is so sexy ...

prime
04-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Hi new here..when is the best time to head over to this place? Should I always call up and book beforehand? I went once before at about 10.30am and saw Mia. She was pretty good, only thing I didn't like was the entrance. The next door barber was sitting outside and eyeing me when I walking in lol

abacab
04-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi new here..when is the best time to head over to this place? Should I always call up and book beforehand? I went once before at about 10.30am and saw Mia. She was pretty good, only thing I didn't like was the entrance. The next door barber was sitting outside and eyeing me when I walking in lol

new bro prime. If you know your ML, you should book to avoid disappointment. Earlier gets you a fresher ML, lunch and quitting time are busy. There is a back entrance, where you can park too if you drive. good luck and welcome to the forum

lonely heart
04-05-2012, 08:16 AM

Those guys are customers too, and from what I know shit customer.

Charlie123
04-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Those guys look like gangstas

Shit as in shit in the sack, or shit as in disrespectful to the women? Can't stand hearing about dudes mistreating the girls...

lonely heart
04-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Nah just the picky and stingy ones (yes even more stingy than me......LOL).

Maggie is on today.....did you book her 5 hours??

Charlie123
04-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Wasn't me. I've never booked a girl for such a long period. Maybe if I enjoyed the company of one it might be nice to spend a couple of hundred and take her to lunch or whatever and spend some time together, but I think it's only fair if you're also prepared to tip several hundred because that's how much they would probably earn over the same period

cygnus_hyoga0123
04-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Checked with the shop and three of the popular ones seem to be available today, Maggie, No No and Linda. Only possible for late booking will be Linda. Hmm will see if I am lucky.

prime
04-05-2012, 04:01 PM
new bro prime. If you know your ML, you should book to avoid disappointment. Earlier gets you a fresher ML, lunch and quitting time are busy. There is a back entrance, where you can park too if you drive. good luck and welcome to the forum

oh ok thanks! Also one more question is if you just rock up will you get shown girls to choose? Because last time I wasn't shown anyone and just had Mia and I thought it would be pretty rude if i had asked

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 04:16 PM
oh ok thanks! Also one more question is if you just rock up will you get shown girls to choose? Because last time I wasn't shown anyone and just had Mia and I thought it would be pretty rude if i had asked

Of course you can meet all the available girls, sometimes you can just tell the receptionist that it's your first time (it doesn't really matter) and you would like to meet all the girls. 501 has a sister shop across the road in 532, so if you like, you can meet all the girls from both shops before you decide.

On the other hand, if they are busy when you arrive and you only have one girl to choose, say you are happy with her and have your session with her, afrer you finished, on you way out, check with the receptionist again to see if you can just meet the other girls (may be they are not busy by then), again, go across to the other shop to see if there are girls you can meet and just write down their names and may be just a quick note for yourself for future reference, for example: Sophie, big tits, Maggie, cute and pretty, Linda, busty, young and shy, Cici, MILF, very sexy and so on.

Good luck and happy punting.,

Cheers

prime
04-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Of course you can meet all the available girls, sometimes you can just tell the receptionist that it's your first time (it doesn't really matter) and you would like to meet all the girls. 501 has a sister shop across the road in 532, so if you like, you can meet all the girls from both shops before you decide.

On the other hand, if they are busy when you arrive and you only have one girl to choose, say you are happy with her and have your session with her, afrer you finished, on you way out, check with the receptionist again to see if you can just meet the other girls (may be they are not busy by then), again, go across to the other shop to see if there are girls you can meet and just write down their names and may be just a quick note for yourself for future reference, for example: Sophie, big tits, Maggie, cute and pretty, Linda, busty, young and shy, Cici, MILF, very sexy and so on.

Good luck and happy punting.,

Cheers

haha thanks so much, I'm a newbie at the moment. With the girls you just mentioned they are at the 501 shop only? Or do they move between the two?

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 04:21 PM
haha thanks so much, I'm a newbie at the moment. With the girls you just mentioned they are at the 501 shop only? Or do they move between the two?

I think Sophie and Cici usually works at 501 and Maggie and Linda usually at 532 but they could move between the two, it's the same owner.

abacab
04-05-2012, 07:11 PM
On the question of who is at 501 vs 532 - they do move MLs around. But if you call either asking for a specific girl, they know the roster across the street too.

Charlie123
04-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Had a pretty ordinary experience at 532 today - rocked up on time, got ushered into an empty room, 10 minutes later ML finally came and walked me into another room, then disappeared for another 5 minutes after I have her the money ($50 for massage + $50 tip upfront for nude hj - more than the usual charge but I like to be generous - not a word of thanks or acknowledgment) then begins 30 minutes of lame massage (apparently my time started when she was in the other room jacking off some other guy).

So I tried to kick start some conversation but was only receiving one word responses, and so eventually decided to remain silent to see how she responded to that - needless to say the remainder of the session transpired without a word being uttered until she asked me to flip over and gave me a silent mechanical handjob - session over not even 40 mins after it actually started!

Couldn't be bothered complaining, but don't think I'll be seeing this girl again anytime soon, which is a shame because she is very pretty and there were aspects of her personality I thought I liked.

woodcock
04-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Hmmm Being a nice guy sometimes doesn't get you any more, especially in your scenario, never tip before hand especially if its a new girl, maybe she was probably having a bad day? who knows but yeah, i am surprised she didn't react to your $50 tip, did she at least went top less? Because most people who only tip $30 for topless??

Charlie123
04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah topless ... I always tip at least $50, even for fully clothed. I've always felt sorry for the girls I guess. I think you're right though, they must just assume I'm a soft touch. Fuck that, no more!

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Mmmm Maggie.... I love her boobs

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah topless ... I always tip at least $50, even for fully clothed. I've always felt sorry for the girls I guess. I think you're right though, they must just assume I'm a soft touch. Fuck that, no more!

Brother Charlie

Who is the massage lady??

Charlie123
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Was Maggie - guess I got her at the end of an 11 hour shift (they don't take lunch breaks or leave the shop during this time apparently) which might explain the lackluster performance, but even so, will def go for the 30+30 option (hj, tit and ass groping) if I bother going back, really doesn't make sense paying more

Travelmate
05-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Was Maggie - guess I got her at the end of an 11 hour shift (they don't take lunch breaks or leave the shop during this time apparently) which might explain the lackluster performance, but even so, will def go for the 30+30 option (hj, tit and ass groping) if I bother going back, really doesn't make sense paying more
Ate you suggesting Maggie is lazy?

Charlie123
05-05-2012, 12:13 PM
She definately is, yep

poor bastard
05-05-2012, 02:50 PM
hey bros, so wat r the prices now for the 2 newtown shops? is hj included? thanks

abacab
05-05-2012, 03:42 PM
hey bros, so wat r the prices now for the 2 newtown shops? is hj included? thanks

same prices, 30 for 30min, 50 for 60min, hj still included

Charlie123
05-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to pay a visit to Sophie 501 this afternoon, having never met her before.

My impression - yup, her boobs are awesome, definately up there with mias. Her massage (both sensual and therapeutic) were also suprisingly good and probably the best I have received in newtown so far. She's also a great girl, really funny and very attentive to my needs. Extras were also freely available and provided with gusto, all in all a very pleasant experience and will probably revisit at some point down the track

abacab
05-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to pay a visit to Sophie 501 this afternoon, having never met her before.

My impression - yup, her boobs are awesome, definately up there with mias. Her massage (both sensual and therapeutic) were also suprisingly good and probably the best I have received in newtown so far. She's also a great girl, really funny and very attentive to my needs. Extras were also freely available and provided with gusto, all in all a very pleasant experience and will probably revisit at some point down the track

I think you have summed up Sophie very well, bro Charlie. Gusto - interactive, enthusiastic, at least in this particular dictionary lol

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Hmmm Being a nice guy sometimes doesn't get you any more, especially in your scenario, never tip before hand especially if its a new girl, maybe she was probably having a bad day? who knows but yeah, i am surprised she didn't react to your $50 tip, did she at least went top less? Because most people who only tip $30 for topless??

Bro Woodcock,
that really sux. Poor form if they dont give you a little extra for tipping a $50. Even if they dont give you additional extras they could at least have a better attitude or they definitely will loose a good customer such as yourself to another more appreciative ML.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:41 PM

I am not disagreeing with you, shes a good ML, but didnt her rolls of fat around her stomach turn you off at all?

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Ate you suggesting Maggie is lazy?

Bro Travelmate,

I would say she isnt lazy, but shes not energetic or enthusiastic either. But hey, when youre young and yummy with delicious boobs like hers, you will always get repeat business so Im guessing maybe she doesnt care too much?

Charlie123
05-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Maggies titties are like cocaine to me - It will be a test of will to stay away!

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Maggies titties are like cocaine to me - It will be a test of will to stay away!

I know.... I prefer them much more than Sophie's (501). Maggie's boobs have an amazing defiance of gravity and have a magnetic effect on me. Yum yum yum

lonely heart
06-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Hmm so many psoitive comment for maggie, may be I should try her once.

prime
06-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I know.... I prefer them much more than Sophie's (501). Maggie's boobs have an amazing defiance of gravity and have a magnetic effect on me. Yum yum yum

Just wondering what size are the boobs?

slarty
06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Just interrupting the discussion about Maggie's boobs for second :) , yesterday I had very pleasant session with Linda. A couple of months ago I tried to book her but was unsuccessful (she was either on holiday or busy cant remember which).

Anyway forgot all about it until yesterday,my massages in the meantime had been from Sophie and Angela. A casual call to ask who was on and Linda's name was mentioned so I made a booking. BTW I find it a good idea to book when going to Newtown even if you haven't seen the girl before. It's better than just rolling up and being told all the girls are busy.

Yesterday I got a reminder why I punt and in particular why I prefer massage shops to FS. Linda is sweet and tries very hard to make her customer comfortable. We had a good chat while the massage was going. Although Linda has only basic english at the moment I can speak basic mandarin so we managed a decent conversation. The tug was unhurried and competent and Linda has a very nice body. Note though that it was nude only and I think nothing further would be on offer- and Linda mentioned she is comfortable with external touching only.

I had read earlier posts that Linda was inexperienced particularly in massage. Well it seems that her massage has improved because I found it quite good just not very strong. More of a medium massage.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Bro Slarty,

I agree, that's why she is one of my fave girls.

dickyman
06-05-2012, 10:43 AM
I can't remember one girl's name, very good English she was graduated as nurse in china, she is quite pretty, extra is only clothes off, not sure is she still working there, want to c her again

lonely heart
06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
You mean Shirley?? with a tatoo at the front right?? Nah she is gone. Ahe use to work in 501 a few years ago. She was call lily. Use to be those who can "do it" bunch of girls. Now comw back 2 years later change her name and pretend to be SYT and try charge custom a arm and leg. I think either she got kick out by David or she think Newtown customer too cheap now so she won't be coming back.

I think she was nice but with the current line up, I have plenty other choice in this shop.

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Just interrupting the discussion about Maggie's boobs for second :) , yesterday I had very pleasant session with Linda. A couple of months ago I tried to book her but was unsuccessful (she was either on holiday or busy cant remember which).

Anyway forgot all about it until yesterday,my massages in the meantime had been from Sophie and Angela. A casual call to ask who was on and Linda's name was mentioned so I made a booking. BTW I find it a good idea to book when going to Newtown even if you haven't seen the girl before. It's better than just rolling up and being told all the girls are busy.

Yesterday I got a reminder why I punt and in particular why I prefer massage shops to FS. Linda is sweet and tries very hard to make her customer comfortable. We had a good chat while the massage was going. Although Linda has only basic english at the moment I can speak basic mandarin so we managed a decent conversation. The tug was unhurried and competent and Linda has a very nice body. Note though that it was nude only and I think nothing further would be on offer- and Linda mentioned she is comfortable with external touching only.

I had read earlier posts that Linda was inexperienced particularly in massage. Well it seems that her massage has improved because I found it quite good just not very strong. More of a medium massage.

Haha, glad to hear that Linda has earned herself another fans.

For someone who is not strong enough to give a hard massage i like Linda because of the efforts she put in and she listens to suggestions lovely shy girl, smells really good early in the morning session.
And what a nice pair of firm young breast......love it

BTW, is she totally nude now or still only top off??

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 11:19 AM
B cup I'd say

For the record, she also has a fine ass, and she's a fitness freak too so very slim - would be hard to give her face/body/tits anything less than a 9 out of 10.

Thing is, as I've said, extras are non-existent, her demeanor sullen and bored, and massages passionless and completely lacking in technique. Hj also very forgettable too unfortunately

lonely heart
06-05-2012, 11:22 AM
May be you can try to be her BF. Sure can be done with a passport. Then you can have all the fun haha.

mrcookiemann
06-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Haha, glad to hear that Linda has earned herself another fans.

For someone who is not strong enough to give a hard massage i like Linda because of the efforts she put in and she listens to suggestions lovely shy girl, smells really good early in the morning session.
And what a nice pair of firm young breast......love it

BTW, is she totally nude now or still only top off??

$30 full nude

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Last week an ML told me that all the married MLs in 501 were 'cheating' on their husbands, I sort of assumed they knew what their wifys were up to but I guess not! I wonder what they would say if they knew how many cocks their girl was touching every day lol. surely they get suspicious when the little lady arrives home plastered with dried cum!

Travelmate
06-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Last week an ML told me that all the married MLs in 501 were 'cheating' on their husbands, I sort of assumed they knew what their wifys were up to but I guess not! I wonder what they would say if they knew how many cocks their girl was touching every day lol. surely they get suspicious when the little lady arrives home plastered with dried cum!

hahaha funny one. Thats why they all use lots and lots of wet tissue

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Off topic - does anyone know if David gets massages in his own shops lol? I assumed he tested each of the MLs before he hires them, maybe gets a massage after a hard day or work (payment minus his 50% commission of course) what a great job he must have!

Travelmate
06-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Off topic - does anyone know if David gets massages in his own shops lol? I assumed he tested each of the MLs before he hires them, maybe gets a massage after a hard day or work (payment minus his 50% commission of course) what a great job he must have!

He did.
He likes the old Monica
haha

cygnus_hyoga0123
06-05-2012, 02:30 PM
I remember seeing that post somewhere in this thread. Never have chance to see her but my mate said she is one sexy MILF. Tall and slim. Someone also mention she is expensive to kept too right?? Don't know if u can call david lucky or unlucky.

Travelmate
06-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I remember seeing that post somewhere in this thread. Never have chance to see her but my mate said she is one sexy MILF. Tall and slim. Someone also mention she is expensive to kept too right?? Don't know if u can call david lucky or unlucky.

This is the one!

Travelmate
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM

They need to work and look after their family and kids.
Some of them already been divorce.

There are good reasons behind.
Do not laugh at them

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Was laughing at the situation brother, was certainly not intending to ridicule the MLs, I really do have respect and affection for them all

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
$30 full nude

Haha, that's progress towards the right direction

I think its time for a reunion

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2012, 05:33 PM

I think if any WL/ML has a choice they may not want to work as a sexual subject and provide pleasure to total strangers!!

When i punt, i always feel that i am so lucky to be able to pay the fees and enjoy the company and the body of the WL or ML. And i never lost sight that i am actually sexually violating someone's daughter, girl friend, wife, sister, mother or whatever, so i always treated them as a friend and be nice yo them as much as possible, never laugh at or look down on them.

They are providing a service to the community and should always be treated with respects whether you think they deserve it or not.

Just my two cents!!

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 05:55 PM
I always treat MLs (and other women too) with courtersy and respect and I really do detest guys that mistreat or look down on them. I guess in my earlier post I was just having a light hearted laugh at the husbands expense. If the ladies are doing this behind their backs because they feel they have no choice, then yeah that's very sad and unfortunate. If the husband/BF knows on the other hand then i do think they deserve ridicule.

Anyway, no big deal - let's move on

playerz
06-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Any brothers can share after report about Coco (Japanese Girl)?

cygnus_hyoga0123
06-05-2012, 07:57 PM

Saw her in the line up today, tall and slim, flat chest. Face only. 3.5/10 read somewhere her she ask for 150 for FS. All that side line reading pay off. Haha

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 08:10 PM
$150 tip???

I was in a massage room at 501 on the weekend when a woman customer came into the store in and asked for a remedial massage to fix a should sprain she had picked up playing tennis. She took the room next to mine (with the hole in the wall) and I heard her and her ML discuss every aspect of her injury. Was sort of funny but also kinda awkward, felt like I had to whisper for as long as she was there lol!

Travelmate
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM

I have share mine before

syd_p1e
06-05-2012, 10:08 PM
visited 501 again today, too bad Yuli has gone. no more Daisy and Yuli, but today tried new star Michelle.
Face: 8.5
Massage: 6
Body : better than anyone who work there at the moment
very GFE, she is my favorite now, only Ada and Cindy can match her if they still around.
I think she can improve her massage skills if anyone willing to teach her, because she is new to this industry very fresh girl but know how to to HJ properly.
I think she will be popular soon if she can stay long time enough in NT, treat her well.

Charlie123
06-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Best body in newtown? That's a big call!!

Anyone know when she works? Also, how old is she?

David's bringing a lot of new talent into his shops, he deserves to be congratulated.