PDA

View Full Version : 382A Club Nana

Ixiixi
12-12-2023, 10:00 AM
Forgot all the details of my old account so here i go with a new one.

If you punted in 42g you'd know Jesse so this is why i visited this establishment. Website is fireflies by jesse - at CBD.

I saw an earlier thread that Jesse finally got his own venue so decided to visit, knowing he's good guy.

Went to the place in CBD, helps a lot to cut some travel time after work. If main entrance probably bit too exposed for some, they have a back entry.

Walked in, greeted by one of the guys as Jesse was out for food. Shown some photos of the girls and saw some walking by. Price is really good for a CBD spot. You guys really should visit this place. As everyone is busy and i didn't have lots of time, decided to go with Nana for a quick 1/2hr.

Gone into the room, knocked, where she's already waiting on a ligerie. Although not as young as advertised (who ever put honest age anyway), I'd say she's on her early 30s. But with a fit slim body that would match a younger lady. And those boobs? Man they're immaculate. Not too big, just right size and perkiness, all natural. God damn.

After shower she invited me to lay down for some cbj and tickle tackle. She's definitely experienced and knows what she's doing. Good sucking and tounge action. After folding her boobs gently i just wanna fuck so i asked her to lay down and get the lube. So in I go mish, and initially she did bit of foam there but as i pump bit harder i believe she actually start to enjoy it too. Nonetheless as she's quite slim it's easy to maneuver and lift her a bit here and there to push into a good spot.

After a bit i asked if she can be on top as i wanna finish looking at her perky boobs right at my face lol. She kindly agreed and on we go cowgirl where she does the good moves. But fuck those boobs are irresistible so i asked if i can suck it while pumping it out. Luckily she just went in grabbed my head, push me into one, and start drilling.
Fuck me thank you Nana, also that's it i cannot take it anymore since you go hard on - poof i went.

After we cleaned up and chatted for a bit i went out and saw Jesse, ended up talking to him for a bit. In this time he told me there's a pretty massage only Thai girl and gosh she is very pretty. Maybe next time?

What i like about this venue is the customer service from Jesse's team, and the reasonable price + it's in CBD.

Try it out and you'll appreciate it.