PDA

View Full Version : Other Another review on Tina @ Fairfield Asian massage

francissydney
14-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Recommneded Girl: Tina & Abbyt
shop: https://fairfieldmassage.com.au/

I am actually the regular customer to Fairfield Asian massage now, called and notice that there are 2 new girl working and booked a girl named Tina. Shes chabby body size, pretty similar to the one called Abby, i think.

I arrived at 11am and she led me to the room, simply told what services I am looking for and she agreed. Part one was pretty good, above the average, nothing to complaint or improve in an Asian shop, but she did gave me some pressure on the back, and felt relax.

She offer great blow at the beginning, and nice scratch on my back and lower part at the meanwhile. I was really enjoy the service with those "suckling" sounds, lol.

Fs are also provided in different positions, and it was such a great moment comany with light music. The girl told me the promotion seems will be ended by thte end of the month. So... it would be great to enjoy before Christmas, ha.

By the way, those all cost $100, and I think it could be negotiate, but I dont want to talk too much with this girl, seems quiet young and dont want to made her sad and provide just standard service. I recommend Tina and Abby as I like the chabby girls.