PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you give your WL or regular a Christmas present this week?

JSteel96
18-12-2023, 11:42 AM
Like the title says do you give her an Xmas present? I will give my regular some cash I always give cash or gift card for presents these days. What are you giving your fav WL or regular?

Happy Christmas for this weekend everyone :)

Sibon
18-12-2023, 12:35 PM
$600 cash for promising to spend the Christmas Day with me. But she is known never to keep her promise. :)

skylineboy
18-12-2023, 12:49 PM
i will be seeing my regular thursday or friday so im looking forward to that

JSteel96
18-12-2023, 01:11 PM
$600 cash for promising to spend the Christmas Day with me. But she is known never to keep her promise. :)

So generous I was only going to give mine 100 bucks oh well. Seeing her Wednesday maybe buy her some Mcdonalds :)

begov94
18-12-2023, 03:33 PM
I would if my regular comes back before Xmas.

frisson
18-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Anyone buy scratch lottery tickets. Anything that is red for good luck?

begov94
18-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Anyone buy scratch lottery tickets. Anything that is red for good luck?

70mil tomorrow. Black in my culture is the colour of wealth and prosperity, something not welcomed during Chinese New year.

schloong
19-12-2023, 06:11 AM
I saw my regular last Sunday as our last session for the year. We spent a lovely 4 hours together & I gave her a huge bunch of pink roses which she loved. I am away in the countryside for the next few weeks so will be seeing her again sometime in January when I get back.

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year to my fellow Bro's on here...

Wank_Somemore
19-12-2023, 09:36 AM
I planned a trip up FNQ but now that's out the window, so its just around Brissy and GC. She's a bit flaky though and has "launched an aeroplane" on me once in a similar situation but made it up tenfold. So here's hoping she won't do it again.

begov94
19-12-2023, 10:03 AM
I would love mine to come back so that we can go on a proper date and hopefully propose to her. I hope she's got her visa application approved and able to work the job she studied for so that she can totally retire from this industry and never come back even as a part-timer - at least that's what she said she wanted.

JSteel96
19-12-2023, 11:57 AM
I would love mine to come back so that we can go on a proper date and hopefully propose to her. I hope she's got her visa application approved and able to work the job she studied for so that she can totally retire from this industry and never come back even as a part-timer - at least that's what she said she wanted.

Good luck, can you satisfy your regular ML financially? I heard many of them are money hungry. You need to own a house a car and be in a high paying job or own business to satisfy an ML in a ft relationship. No visa would be a problem.

begov94
19-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Good luck, can you satisfy your regular ML financially? I heard many of them are money hungry. You need to own a house a car and be in a high paying job or own business to satisfy an ML in a ft relationship. No visa would be a problem.

If that is her deal-breaker, so be it.

If she's willing to work with me on achieving dreams together and be patient, I'll make the proper financial arrangements for us to be "money hungry" as long as it is done mindfully.

I'm stable enough to support a wife and one kid atm. We can buy a house in a year's time with all my savings and investments combined.

Anyways, my regular didn't even pop these questions when she made me chase her, hence the reason why I'm quite confident she wasn't after the figurative mountain of wealth in my possession but rather she was probably after my financial stability and willingness to make her happy. She purposely charged the lowest amount of extras with me compared to other MLs.

If we go into a ft relationship/marriage I don't need to punt, and all that "punting" money could be put to good use. All I ask is that a small amount is to be put away each month for donations as many Thai people already know, donations equals merits which equals to a good life and wishes fulfilled if maintained regularly, hence merits are required if one wants to be "money hungry".

hereforgoodtime
19-12-2023, 01:33 PM
Was thinking of getting a regular some chocolates, but man with the weather. Feels like it gonna melt just from the walk there

JSteel96
19-12-2023, 02:26 PM
If that is her deal-breaker, so be it.

If she's willing to work with me on achieving dreams together and be patient, I'll make the proper financial arrangements for us to be "money hungry" as long as it is done mindfully.

I'm stable enough to support a wife and one kid atm. We can buy a house in a year's time with all my savings and investments combined.

Anyways, my regular didn't even pop these questions when she made me chase her, hence the reason why I'm quite confident she wasn't after the figurative mountain of wealth in my possession but rather she was probably after my financial stability and willingness to make her happy. She purposely charged the lowest amount of extras with me compared to other MLs.

If we go into a ft relationship/marriage I don't need to punt, and all that "punting" money could be put to good use. All I ask is that a small amount is to be put away each month for donations as many Thai people already know, donations equals merits which equals to a good life and wishes fulfilled if maintained regularly, hence merits are required if one wants to be "money hungry".

Is your regular Asian? Some of these Asian WLs are hard not to fall in love with. Does she have genuine feelings for you? This can be hard to know sometimes when the WL is very good at her job. How are you sure she has not already got a number of men like you she sees in private? You have to be very sure here she's not just play acting with you. Its a golden rule for punters do not fall in love with a WL. They are their for your pleasure usually not for marriage. But half your luck if you can pull it off. Just be very sure she is not fooling around with other guys or already in a relationship. You need to have a very long talk with her on your plans. And make sure you know all about her, meet her family and friends to.

begov94
19-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Is your regular Asian? Some of these Asian WLs are hard not to fall in love with. Does she have genuine feelings for you? This can be hard to know sometimes when the WL is very good at her job. How are you sure she has not already got a number of men like you she sees in private? You have to be very sure here she's not just play acting with you. Its a golden rule for punters do not fall in love with a WL. They are their for your pleasure usually not for marriage. But half your luck if you can pull it off. Just be very sure she is not fooling around with other guys or already in a relationship. You need to have a very long talk with her on your plans. And make sure you know all about her, meet her family and friends to.

Well, I'm ready to have a long talk with her. In fact I've been persuading her all this time to have a long talk about our situation. I'm willing to meet her family and friends if she's open to it, and hopefully meet my family as well one day.

Call me crazy but I know she hasn't been seeing anyone else in private nor is she already in a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't go through all the lengths to make me chase her. This isn't the first time I dated an ML/WL, hence the reason why I know for sure it's not a one-sided feeling. The only thing that my previous ML/WL relationships failed is because none of them cared if I was sad or depressed, and my current regular is the only one who shows that she cared more than anyone else.

When you have cleared most of your mental obscurations, you can see a person for who they really are even if they pretend to be someone they're not. I know which part of her is an act and which part is the real her.

JSteel96
19-12-2023, 03:12 PM
Well, I'm ready to have a long talk with her. In fact I've been persuading her all this time to have a long talk about our situation. I'm willing to meet her family and friends if she's open to it, and hopefully meet my family as well one day.

Call me crazy but I know she hasn't been seeing anyone else in private nor is she already in a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't go through all the lengths to make me chase her. This isn't the first time I dated an ML/WL, hence the reason why I know for sure it's not a one-sided feeling. The only thing that my previous ML/WL relationships failed is because none of them cared if I was sad or depressed, and my current regular is the only one who shows that she cared more than anyone else.

When you have cleared most of your mental obscurations, you can see a person for who they really are even if they pretend to be someone they're not. I know which part of her is an act and which part is the real her.

WOW ! If she's prepared to quit the WL industry for you then you could have a winner. Its good when you can see they clearly care about you because these days that is not easy to find. Suggest you lean towards her moving in with you one day then. A real test is a year if you live happily together after that then yes marry her. But make sure you do the living together first. Its very important to be living together before serious proposal. Have that long talk go on dates and start spending nights with her and see how you feel. Then let her move in when shes ready. If your still both feeling the same after a year together as a couple then marry her. You just need to be 100% sure you can live well together before you put the ring on her. Don't just marry her straight away without being a couple dating first.

Shoryureppa
19-12-2023, 04:17 PM
Nope, you pay them for a service. What's the point of gifts?

begov94
19-12-2023, 05:53 PM
WOW ! If she's prepared to quit the WL industry for you then you could have a winner. Its good when you can see they clearly care about you because these days that is not easy to find. Suggest you lean towards her moving in with you one day then. A real test is a year if you live happily together after that then yes marry her. But make sure you do the living together first. Its very important to be living together before serious proposal. Have that long talk go on dates and start spending nights with her and see how you feel. Then let her move in when shes ready. If your still both feeling the same after a year together as a couple then marry her. You just need to be 100% sure you can live well together before you put the ring on her. Don't just marry her straight away without being a couple dating first.

Anything for her, she deserves all that she wants because she put in so much effort and I was already head over heels for her the first time we met. All I'm waiting for is a text message from her, at least once we start texting we can plan for our first date. She's got my phone number, but if she lost it she can always PM me here in this forum.

I'm pretty sure she's the one making sure I want her in my life 200%, otherwise I wouldn't have had to go through the trouble she and her friends put me through the past 2 months.

JSteel96
19-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Hopefully she texts you soon let us know if the first date goes well. Take her somewhere classy not Mcdonalds. Cannot you call her?

begov94
19-12-2023, 09:11 PM
Hopefully she texts you soon let us know if the first date goes well. Take her somewhere classy not Mcdonalds. Cannot you call her?

She didn't share her contact details with me. She said she never gives out her contact details to any customers, not even WeChat or Line. Now that she no longer works in this job hopefully she's ready to text me or send me a PM of her phone number. I understand she said in the past her contact details got "doxxed" either by customer or colleagues back in the days.

Even I won't go to McDonalds for lunch. I was hoping to take her somewhere I haven't been too many times myself. Maybe A5 Wagyu yakiniku or some place that does 6-10 course meals. Once she texts me I'll start researching places, hopefully she's got a nice dress to wear on our first date.

Sibon
19-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Nope, you pay them for a service. What's the point of gifts?

Gifts are like rain to the roses.

JSteel96
19-12-2023, 10:25 PM
She didn't share her contact details with me. She said she never gives out her contact details to any customers, not even WeChat or Line. Now that she no longer works in this job hopefully she's ready to text me or send me a PM of her phone number. I understand she said in the past her contact details got "doxxed" either by customer or colleagues back in the days.

Even I won't go to McDonalds for lunch. I was hoping to take her somewhere I haven't been too many times myself. Maybe A5 Wagyu yakiniku or some place that does 6-10 course meals. Once she texts me I'll start researching places, hopefully she's got a nice dress to wear on our first date.

Its a bit hard if you have no way to contact her. Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for? Normally the first thing a WL does if they like you is they want to swop numbers. Like with my regular I can text her when ever I want. It just seems a bit strange you don't have her number. Is there anyway you can find her if she doesn't contact you?

begov94
19-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Its a bit hard if you have no way to contact her. Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for? Normally the first thing a WL does if they like you is they want to swop numbers. Like with my regular I can text her when ever I want. It just seems a bit strange you don't have her number. Is there anyway you can find her if she doesn't contact you?

She hinted that she might come back after several months as a part-timer. It's been almost 3 months since I last saw her.

I have had WLs who don't swap contact details before and only see in shop. In fact up until today two of those I broke up with is still working in the same shops same days. She's the first to suddenly disappear but she has been contacting me on and off with accounts shared with her friends here so it's hard for me to pinpoint which account she uses each time she logs in.

She's been able to signal me every time she logs in, and uses clues that only we both know. Sometimes I get a strong feeling as well when I'm not logged in, and when I check for new posts here I can tell that she's posted, but she's always been very elusive like she wanted a chase.

By the way, stop riling me up with "Why didn't she give you her number if she was so serious with you? Did she promise to contact you again? How long has it been since your last contact? And what is she waiting for?". There's a phrase saying "MIND YOUR BUSINESS". She's not your regular, don't put her in the same bag of fish as yours.

begov94
19-12-2023, 11:11 PM
All I want is for her to start thinking of how serious she wants to take this relationship and how soon does she want to start being serious. I've asked her many times and she never gives me a straight answer except to wait until she's ready. Anyone can be ready anytime. She knows what to do, I'm leaving it onto her hands.

As for everyone else, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I'm done being shit tested. If it happens, it happens. Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes. Many relationship fails only because friends giving wrong advice - if two people are already happy with each other there's no need for further shit testing.

Bunningsnag
20-12-2023, 09:16 AM
All I want is for her to start thinking of how serious she wants to take this relationship and how soon does she want to start being serious. I've asked her many times and she never gives me a straight answer except to wait until she's ready. Anyone can be ready anytime. She knows what to do, I'm leaving it onto her hands.

As for everyone else, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. I'm done being shit tested. If it happens, it happens. Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes. Many relationship fails only because friends giving wrong advice - if two people are already happy with each other there's no need for further shit testing.

Dude let it go. She's didn't share contact details because she doesn't share contact details with customers. See what she said there ? You're a customer.
It's now been 3 months since you've heard from her. Seems to me she is doing all she can to avoid you and probably because you're freaking her out.

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:09 AM
Dude let it go. She's didn't share contact details because she doesn't share contact details with customers. See what she said there ? You're a customer.
It's now been 3 months since you've heard from her. Seems to me she is doing all she can to avoid you and probably because you're freaking her out.

Mind your own business. Do you think someone's gonna magically listen to advice from an overpriced Bunnings sausage sizzle? Learn how to be a proper New York hotdog stand.

Meng
20-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Riling me up further will only make me give up, and I don't think any of her close friends want her to face the same fate as my two other WL exes.

Then we should rile you up so you can leave the poor girl alone lol. She's smart to not give out her contacts so that she doesn't have to deal with weirdo stalkers like you.

What happened to the other two WLs did you murder them?

begov94
20-12-2023, 04:47 PM
Then we should rile you up so you can leave the poor girl alone lol. She's smart to not give out her contacts so that she doesn't have to deal with weirdo stalkers like you.

What happened to the other two WLs did you murder them?

Ignored. Bye bye. Go have a life elsewhere.

ColesBag
20-12-2023, 06:47 PM

You're a fucking fruit loop. Leave her the fuck alone stalker.

JSteel96
20-12-2023, 09:31 PM
Well this post really went from should you give your WL a Christmas present to stalking a WL lol where the Christmas spirit? If you tell people on here to mind their own business they won't. Lets face it if WL does not give you her number she's not interested. Or she's hiding something like she's already in a relationship. But dude don't tell us to MYOB when we are just stating the obvious facts. This comment should rile someone up. But each to his own. If you don't want to get riled up then don't respond.

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Took someone long enough to come up with a response even though they've read it repeatedly.

All I can say is You're welcomed.

And yes, I can tell it's a banter but as I said before, get used to me telling people off if they rile people up the wrong way. If everyone here is real they wouldn't be brave enough to rile people up IRL.

And what's with agreeing on Asian WLs performance in another post hours ago then suddenly playing "bad cop" here now? That's just classic "Lemme come up with something witty"

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Well this post really went from should you give your WL a Christmas present to stalking a WL lol where the Christmas spirit?

Where's your Flying Spaghetti Monster spirit?

The only one I know who is actually stalking is my regular and some of her friends, and I'm the one being stalked. But I allow her to stalk me. Sadly I couldn't do the same, I can only keep memories of her, talk to her here indirectly and wait for her to tell me she's ready to stop stalking me in order to live together one day. I obviously can't control when she's going to summon the courage to do so, because all she can do is telegraph her plans, and the more I get to know her personality the more she telegraphs her next move.

11Bravo
20-12-2023, 10:14 PM
She's been able to signal me every time she logs in, and uses clues that only we both know. Sometimes I get a strong feeling as well when I'm not logged in, and when I check for new posts here I can tell that she's posted, but she's always been very elusive like she wanted a chase.

People see what they want to see, but those perceptions are not necessarily real. Signaling you with clues only you can see? Feelings when you're not logged in? Where I come from, that's textbook delusional. Now you say elusive, I say non-existent. Tomato, tomaato (sic to make the pronunciation clear), I know... different regional pronunciations. Mine grounded in reality, you out there in orbit... Well Einstein was correct, it's all in the observer's perspective.

Myself, only been refused a contact once, and that was expected; she was a light switch. On in the room, Off outside. But everyone else... no problem. Wait, I lied. Last week, I asked for a WeChat and she said no, but...she didn't use WeChat, so she did give me her WhatsApp contact. And way back in the medieval days, e-mail address. And back in the dark ages, BEFORE the internet (yes, I'm THAT old), mobile numbers, and prior to that (Damn, I AM old), land lines.

(TRUE statement: had to pause just now as just got a message from my WhatsApp girl so had to pause here to reply. Coincidence or fate? Nah, probably because I'd pinged her early in the day and she's just finishing work. But maybe I should parse her reply again with my ISG secret decoder ring just in case... Unfortunately, the ISG ring's light function doesn't work here in OZ; elsewhere, the ring lights up when you're near a provider with good reviews, the stronger the light signaling better reviews. Very handy, senior members only).

Now, where was I? Oh, yes. If you were fate's partners, but she doesn't trust you with her contact... Hmmmm, that's certainly a contradiction in my book. But that's just me, practical, grounded in reality. But hey, keep looking for that Bat signal in the sky, she just might turn it on someday, so keep staying strong in your Bat cave, ready... (Members: What can I say, it's near Christmas, so feeling a bit charitable these days...) But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T get riled up and jump in the Batmobile - there are women and children out on the street.... (well, NOT that charitable...)

PS: telegraph her plans? Houston, we have a problem. It's NOT morse code, but a short circuit in comms...

As to the topic of this thread: Yes, I give them my present (oops, that should be presence, no strike-thru available). Repeat business IS money in the bank...

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Oh god, here goes another... And the intensity increases even further.

Like a politician trying to run a distractive speech. When you read it through it's hard to take their words seriously. Also having several people ganging up on me is evidence that everyone is pretty much into the "banter".

Well, say what you want and I'll decipher it when I have the time. It's like playing Sherlock Holmes.

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:26 PM
11Bravo, you watch too much old fiction movies. You need to use simple words when communicating your ideas. Didn't you learn that in IELTS Essay writing? Consider your audience. Your attempt at looking "smart" is somehow making you dumb because you're quoting movie lines like an elementary school kid.

You see, if you don't announce yourself for who you are, my words will only rile you back up the wrong way. If it was M when she announced herself several times before I would've easily toned it down and make her feel comfortable bantering in a much more intelligent manner.

JSteel96
20-12-2023, 10:30 PM
lmao with the non existent tomato line in Bravo's novel lol. Flying Spaghetti wtfs going on lol. I would not mind being stalked by an Asian WL and her friends sounds fun.

begov94
20-12-2023, 10:34 PM
lmao with the non existent tomato line in Bravo's novel lol. Flying Spaghetti wtfs going on lol. I would not mind being stalked by an Asian WL and her friends sounds fun.

That's it, as a gentleman no one minds being stalked by a hot girl who gave you hot sex on a weekly basis. Her friends are there just to gossip about the situation as a form of entertainment - I'm pretty sure they're bringing out the "popcorn" right now. I don't mind entertaining guests but I hope I can do it in a much more intelligent manner that befits my ancestry.

Zoobender
20-12-2023, 10:39 PM
This thread is awesome. I hope the stalker and the victim end up together. This is most romantic. Hugh Grant will star in the movie one day. We will all be famous... Who will play who?

11Bravo
20-12-2023, 11:31 PM
You need to use simple words when communicating your ideas.Why? Don't you know how to use Google?

Didn't you learn that in IELTS Essay writing?No, freshman English. Or was it high school senior English, maybe junior English. So long ago, can't remember.

Consider your audience.Unlike your pursuing lady, I DON'T write JUST for you, and I'd suggest the majority of readers here easily understand what I write, or at least know how to use Google...

Your attempt at looking "smart" is somehow making you dumb because you're quoting movie lines like an elementary school kid.You don't know what "quote" means? I didn't QUOTE ANY movie lines. Used and OLD TV show (Adam West shout out) to set the scene, but no quoting of lines. But for you, I will: "Bang, POW, Sock". THAT'S a quote. Google IS your friend, and I will say, I did watch the originals. If you're talking about the title to my post, it's a SONG...

You see, if you don't announce yourself for who you are, my words will only rile you back up the wrong way.Oh, believe me, I AM 11Bravo, though just one of many. And "rile" me up? I think you mean "LMAO"... must be those different regional pronunciations...

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:31 PM
This thread is awesome. I hope the stalker and the victim end up together. This is most romantic. Hugh Grant will star in the movie one day. We will all be famous... Who will play who?

If you're hoping for Stockholm Syndrome then you're mistaken. It's more like a schoolgirl messing with her senior year love interest in school. She brings in her friends to join the banter but is very protective when her friends go overboard and shows dominance that she owns her senior.

11Bravo
20-12-2023, 11:34 PM
If you're hoping for Stockholm Syndrome then you're mistaken. It's more like a schoolgirl messing with her senior year love interest in school. She brings in her friends to join the banter but is very protective when her friends go overboard and shows dominance that she owns her senior.That explains a lot. HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, indeed, but that cheerleader you're chasing just ISN'T interested in a JV waterboy. The rest of us graduated a LONG time ago.

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:42 PM
Why? Don't you know how to use Google?

Not really sure if every Google search results is reliable. It's funny how some people copy links from the topmost result in the first page instead of exploring second page and beyond.

Yeah, quoting Adam West is a little overdoing it. Someone who is an actual fan of Adam West of the same generation won't even have the time to write the way you wrote. You're always trying to prove a point that's pointless.

Elementary school English from "long ago"? That's overexplaining things there. When you speak to actual British and Aussies IRL they rarely have to exaggerate themselves that way. Reminds me of a friend back in the days who trolls music discussion forums pretending he grew up in the 80s when he's actually born in 1986 and didn't listen to 80s glamrock music until the early 2000s.

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:44 PM
That explains a lot. HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, indeed, but that cheerleader you're chasing just ISN'T interested in a JV waterboy. The rest of us graduated a LONG time ago.

Pretending you don't know where that story plot came from. Classic. At least that tells me you know what story I'm talking about.

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 10:39 AM
I gave my Asian lady regular 500 for Christmas shes always interested in talking the stock market with me. I told her I had 80 thousand Westpac shares her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

begov94
21-12-2023, 01:13 PM
I gave my Asian lady regular 500 for Christmas shes always interested in talking the stock market with me. I told her I had 80 thousand Westpac shares her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

The big 4 will always go up. Last time I had shares with Macquarie Group, within less than a year I made enough to pay off the investment loan.

hereforgoodtime
21-12-2023, 01:36 PM
I'm watching this thread to see what other punters give their regular for Christmas. This thread has took a interesting turn.

lebronjamespro
21-12-2023, 02:02 PM
The big 4 will always go up. Last time I had shares with Macquarie Group, within less than a year I made enough to pay off the investment loan.

I’m just curious, with all the WL/ML you have dated, what do you see in them? What do you find attractive? Or Is it just by chance they clicked with you.

Footballpunter
21-12-2023, 02:18 PM
wait what? click bait!! this thread is not about christmas present?!?!

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 02:28 PM
wait what? click bait!! this thread is not about christmas present?!?!

So you didn't give your fav WL a Christmas present?

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 02:30 PM

Shares when you know how to invest help cover punting costs I sold some recently and made thousands

gundamsux
21-12-2023, 03:00 PM
I gave my regular ML an extra $500 and a box of chocolate. She gave me this cheeky “oh no not again please” look 😅. For the next 90 minutes she gladly choked on my cock until I’m all empty. All sloppiness and no breaks in between shots. Struggled with the last shot but she didn’t let me give up. Girl’s palate was bruised in the end but still smiling. Lovely girl, really keen to please.

Beauty of building a relationship with a good attitude ML. I give her plenty of tips and gifts throughout the year and she looks after me well.

begov94
21-12-2023, 03:30 PM
I’m just curious, with all the WL/ML you have dated, what do you see in them? What do you find attractive? Or Is it just by chance they clicked with you.

My first one was a girl next door with great body, the rest were lookers including my recent regular. What I saw in them were normal girls who wanted a bf, possibly marriage (except for the second, I had 4 in total including the current one) and they were all the same nationality. I guess I like the mannerism of these girls due to their national background, as it is something I've always been able to click with.

But for each individuals they have their differences. What caused me to breakup with the first three is their dwindling effort in trying to keep the relationship strong. With the current one I saw something totally different - as soon as I was about to give up from being rejected twice, she sat right next to me, hugged me, kissed me and proposed to be FWBs. None of my earlier ML/WL exes would do the same. The thing I saw in her is her ability to work with a person's inner child, and I'm confident that if we do get married and have kids she will be able to comfort our kids the same way if I'm not around to do the comforting. That's why I kept on suggesting to her that we should get married, although I didn't want to pressure her into it.

On top of that, sexual satisfaction was consistent unlike the first three although that wasn't my priority in pursuing the idea of marriage. And her bantering plus sharing of her private life stories also strengthened my interest in marrying her. If we do get married, this will be the first time in my life marrying the woman I truly love rather than marrying for convenience like in my past marriage.

In the other three I guess sex appeal and youthful looks was why I became their regular but when it comes to the dating it was because they expressed wanting more than just customer relations. I was open to the idea of dating ML/WL only because I see them as human beings not live sex toys.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 03:35 PM
My first one was a girl next door with great body, the rest were lookers including my recent regular. What I saw in them were normal girls who wanted a bf, possibly marriage (except for the second, I had 4 in total including the current one) and they were all the same nationality. I guess I like the mannerism of these girls due to their national background, as it is something I've always been able to click with.

But for each individuals they have their differences. What caused me to breakup with the first three is their dwindling effort in trying to keep the relationship strong. With the current one I saw something totally different - as soon as I was about to give up from being rejected twice, she sat right next to me, hugged me, kissed me and proposed to be FWBs. None of my earlier ML/WL exes would do the same. The thing I saw in her is her ability to work with a person's inner child, and I'm confident that if we do get married and have kids she will be able to comfort our kids the same way if I'm not around to do the comforting. That's why I kept on suggesting to her that we should get married, although I didn't want to pressure her into it.

On top of that, sexual satisfaction was consistent unlike the first three although that wasn't my priority in pursuing the idea of marriage. And her bantering plus sharing of her private life stories also strengthened my interest in marrying her. If we do get married, this will be the first time in my life marrying the woman I truly love rather than marrying for convenience like in my past marriage.

In the other three I guess sex appeal and youthful looks was why I became their regular but when it comes to the dating it was because they expressed wanting more than just customer relations. I was open to the idea of dating ML/WL only because I see them as human beings not live sex toys.

You were not, are not, and never will be “dating” any of them. You’re stalking them.

begov94
21-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Shares when you know how to invest help cover punting costs I sold some recently and made thousands

What sucks about selling less than 12 months is CGT. I normally hold past 12 months before considering selling as you get a 50% CGT discount from the tax man.

Beauty of building a relationship with a good attitude ML. I give her plenty of tips and gifts throughout the year and she looks after me well.

I didn't give her cash more than the tip she wanted but I did give her some expensive gifts. Then again regardless of the frequency of gifts she kept on giving me hot sex to remember when I get home. Until today I yearn to have hot sex with her again, hopefully it'll end up in real baby making one day.

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 03:40 PM

100% agree with that statement I've know mine over ten years we have a good friendship. I taught her about business and investing. She loves to look after me in the bedroom.

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 03:42 PM
You were not, are not, and never will be “dating” any of them. You’re stalking them.

begov94 the stalker of several WLs and a couple of missing ones lmao :)

begov94
21-12-2023, 03:47 PM

You're a bit out of character recently.

Anyways, I hope you have your answer.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 03:49 PM

“she wouldn’t give me her number and I pay her in tips. Loving the dating life”. It’s JohnJones again, who already got banned for this crazy shit and now he’s evading it with a rereg. He’s so smart and definitely not batshit insane that he went and admitted as much in the thread that got him banned

What do you mean? Which post are you replying to? This whole thread is a mess.

Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter.

begov94
21-12-2023, 03:59 PM
“she wouldn’t give me her number and I pay her in tips. Loving the dating life”. It’s JohnJones again, who already got banned for this crazy shit and now he’s evading it with a rereg. He’s so smart and definitely not batshit insane that he went and admitted as much in the thread that got him banned

Yeah, says the person who shames her "no-show" customer and is the only troublemaker sibling out of all her successful siblings. I empathize with your situation but you can't blame your mum for having so many ex-bfs. At least she takes care of you during her hard time and didn't abandon you just to come back when she sees that you have money.

Some of us have really bad childhood but we can learn to grow out of it. If you want to have a chat about it I'm all ears, but my heart is obviously to the girl who took good care of me in the past couple months.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 04:01 PM
Yeah, says the person who shames her "no-show" customer and is the only troublemaker sibling out of all her successful siblings. I empathize with your situation but you can't blame your mum for having so many ex-bfs. At least she takes care of you during her hard time and didn't abandon you just to come back when she sees that you have money.

Some of us have really bad childhood but we can learn to grow out of it. If you want to have a chat about it I'm all ears, but my heart is obviously to the girl who took good care of me in the past couple months.

For your own safety, but more so the for WL’s you “date” (but only in your head) you need to be admitted to hospital. You are having severe delusions

PS JulesLovesYou :thirst:

For those who don’t know what the reference is this fucking maniac now thinks I’m this WL

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

begov94
21-12-2023, 04:04 PM
When it comes to banter, I'll entertain the girl who made me "stalk" her within her boundaries. The girl who made me not give up after getting rejected twice.

For the rest, I can only be a friend that lends an ear. If you really need to vent your frustrations, I can listen. Otherwise I don't see any other reasons for you hijacking this thread after whatever it is you posted on your blog.

begov94
21-12-2023, 04:06 PM
For your own safety, but more so the for WL’s you “date” (but only in your head) you need to be admitted to hospital. You are having severe delusions

PS JulesLovesYou :thirst:

For those who don’t know what the reference is this fucking maniac now thinks I’m this WL

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

Ok I get it, you want publicity. I'll help you spread your blog around if that helps.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Ok I get it, you want publicity. I'll help you spread your blog around if that helps.

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOO

gundamsux
21-12-2023, 04:14 PM
I see begov94 has dragged my comment into his post. I don’t have any comment or criticism against you begov94, you do what you want. But I don’t think I will engage in any conversation that’s not relevant to the topic.

begov94
21-12-2023, 04:24 PM
I see begov94 has dragged my comment into his post. I don’t have any comment or criticism against you begov94, you do what you want. But I don’t think I will engage in any conversation that’s not relevant to the topic.

I know you. Hehe.

Do what you want. I said it before somewhere, as long as it is done respectfully I don't mind.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 04:27 PM
Oh you did it now gundam. You engaged and now you’re some random WL in this dude’s damaged melon

begov94
21-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Oh you did it now gundam. You engaged and now you’re some random WL in this dude’s damaged melon

Stick to the topic, that's what gundamsux just said. And as I said after quoting his post, I too gave my regular some presents but unfortunately it wasn't during Christmas holidays. When was the last time you had any acts of generosity done?

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 04:33 PM
When was the last time you had any acts of generosity done?

When your many, many accounts were banned. Praying for a Christmas miracle that it happens again JJ

gundamsux
21-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Lol im just gonna ignore begovs attempt to drag me into his conversation.
-
My wife is away for the moment. I am seeing my regular again on NYE and I am tempted to ask her to come over lol. Risky but tempting.

RodgHerMoore
21-12-2023, 04:35 PM
In case you all missed it from the "Same dude multiple accounts" thread, begov94 is one of the banned accounts coming back.

Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter

This thread has ended up like that other thread. Ignore guys.

Admin sleeping again and not catching spammers.

I don't intend to get into a spamming war...just sounding a warning.

gundamsux
21-12-2023, 04:41 PM
Yeah great thanks for letting us know. Who has the time to have a spamming war online with strangers. I go on here for entertainment and for chitchat. Not spending any extra energy on anyone that aint worth it.

ScotPassingThrough
21-12-2023, 04:45 PM
You guys are right about the spamming. Replying to spam is just spamming and I’ll stop. Something about this guy’s pseudo-spiritual twattery just really gets on my tits. Hopefully admin takes care of it

Quad
21-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Since u sounded my out begov94 or one of u banned alias did which i always get blamed for .
I will speak for myself . No matter how hard I try to educate myself , arm myself , try my best to use past wisdom and act normal , I always end up being exploited by people like begov94 here when I encounter them probably because of malnutrition , veganism and bad upbringing .

11Bravo
21-12-2023, 08:09 PM
As to the topic of this thread: Yes, I give them my present (oops, that should be presence, no strike-thru available). Repeat business IS money in the bank...I have to fess up: saw Miss Thursday today. Normally, FS is 130, but with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, I gave her 3 pineapples, a "Thank You, Merry Christmas", and grabbed my jacket to leave. She grabbed my arm, saying she'd be back quick with my 20 change. I said to keep it, and again, a Merry Christmas. I know, all of you are thinking "20 dollars, damn, be still my beating heart". But hey, it's the thought that counts.

And seriously, she is class. I never consider them a bank, usually have exact change. But for me, a class move; not mine, hers, and not the first time either.

begov94
22-12-2023, 12:14 PM
Since u sounded my out begov94 or one of u banned alias did which i always get blamed for .
I will speak for myself . No matter how hard I try to educate myself , arm myself , try my best to use past wisdom and act normal , I always end up being exploited by people like begov94 here when I encounter them probably because of malnutrition , veganism and bad upbringing .

Psychology 101: Calling yourself a victim is a form of manipulation. It is selfish and no wonder you can't find a husband yourself.

This article I'm sharing is for guys who are willing to date or marry a sex worker. But if you read it through you may gain insights on your responsibility as a sex worker wanting to be wooed by a guy regardless of whether they're a customer or someone you met outside work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tryst.link/blog/are-you-dating-a-sex-worker-heres-how-to-be-a-better-partner/amp/

Relationship is a two way street. You need to stop blaming your environment. Loving yourself is the first step into attracting the love of others. For me I didn't learn it from these articles because I have the Buddha's teachings of the Four Brahmavihara. A person like you may find Buddhist teachings to be overwhelming, hence these articles about dating SWs might be helpful for you.

11Bravo
22-12-2023, 11:20 PM
Maybe there's been a batch of no-shows at the shops of late, because this week, I got WeChat reminders of assignation appointments from two DIFFERENT regulars. Now I'm thinking it's because I'm overwhelming desirable, but perhaps it's because THEY're thinking I'm so old dementia might be setting in...

The appointment today was with one I hadn't seen in 8 months, a regular from Summerville, but now moved (THANK you, WeChat; the shift NOT a problem). I walk in the shop door at the appointed time, the mamasan simply directs me to door #3. No words spoken (OK, truth: I did ask and receive directions to the toilet - don't get old). Back to the room, I hear the mamasan calling her name, and the door opens. But... she's not quite the lady I remember. The face a bit more rounded, the rack perhaps a little bigger (NO artificial flavoring), just ... And I'm wondering if it's the ole switcheroo... She just doesn't seem to be the lady in my memory. She grabs me, gives me a light kiss on the mouth (and of course I'm thinking LIPSTICK), with a comment it's been a year. Her English is a bit improved, but that's got to be a given - I knew one who went from "You want me, yes or no" to be able to carry on a decent conversation with witty observations in a year. So I'm thinking my Friday problem, too many candidates for that time slot, has just been lessened because this will be a "one and done". On the other hand, it WASN'T a mobile number I'd been talking with (phones do get sold when a girl leaves), it's WeChat and we have exchanged a few messages... Patience boy, patience...

OK, the massage starts, and it's a decent one. That fits. Time for the flip, she strips and climbs on top. I ask if the price is the same (we're talking Part 3 here), she just smiles and gives me a kiss. Now NORMALLY, I want a VERBAL confirmation, just to make sure we're on the same page, but, in this case, I'll let a non-verbal response suffice. Part 2.5 commences, she starts HER playbook, and I recognize that formation. The dim light seemed nice at the time, but now the shadows are obscuring the good parts. Time to dom up, she sets a new formation, then by my request, we shift to doggie, which seems to be her preference. She works her magic which I recognize, and suddenly the Friday decision seems pretty well set. We finish, and like the above, I pass along 3 pineapples without requesting change, along with a Merry Christmas.

I also ask where else she is working, and later in the day, she sends me the LIST. Nice when you have alternatives... so maybe the Friday problem will sort itself out.

JSteel96
23-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Maybe there's been a batch of no-shows at the shops of late, because this week, I got WeChat reminders of assignation appointments from two DIFFERENT regulars. Now I'm thinking it's because I'm overwhelming desirable, but perhaps it's because THEY're thinking I'm so old dementia might be setting in...

The appointment today was with one I hadn't seen in 8 months, a regular from Summerville, but now moved (THANK you, WeChat; the shift NOT a problem). I walk in the shop door at the appointed time, the mamasan simply directs me to door #3. No words spoken (OK, truth: I did ask and receive directions to the toilet - don't get old). Back to the room, I hear the mamasan calling her name, and the door opens. But... she's not quite the lady I remember. The face a bit more rounded, the rack perhaps a little bigger (NO artificial flavoring), just ... And I'm wondering if it's the ole switcheroo... She just doesn't seem to be the lady in my memory. She grabs me, gives me a light kiss on the mouth (and of course I'm thinking LIPSTICK), with a comment it's been a year. Her English is a bit improved, but that's got to be a given - I knew one who went from "You want me, yes or no" to be able to carry on a decent conversation with witty observations in a year. So I'm thinking my Friday problem, too many candidates for that time slot, has just been lessened because this will be a "one and done". On the other hand, it WASN'T a mobile number I'd been talking with (phones do get sold when a girl leaves), it's WeChat and we have exchanged a few messages... Patience boy, patience...

OK, the massage starts, and it's a decent one. That fits. Time for the flip, she strips and climbs on top. I ask if the price is the same (we're talking Part 3 here), she just smiles and gives me a kiss. Now NORMALLY, I want a VERBAL confirmation, just to make sure we're on the same page, but, in this case, I'll let a non-verbal response suffice. Part 2.5 commences, she starts HER playbook, and I recognize that formation. The dim light seemed nice at the time, but now the shadows are obscuring the good parts. Time to dom up, she sets a new formation, then by my request, we shift to doggie, which seems to be her preference. She works her magic which I recognize, and suddenly the Friday decision seems pretty well set. We finish, and like the above, I pass along 3 pineapples without requesting change, along with a Merry Christmas.

I also ask where else she is working, and later in the day, she sends me the LIST. Nice when you have alternatives... so maybe the Friday problem will sort itself out.

so what was the price in the end?

Footballpunter
23-12-2023, 10:08 AM
So you didn't give your fav WL a Christmas present?

haha, brother, you know me. I totally would, but I'm not around to do that.

Quad
23-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Psychology 101: Calling yourself a victim is a form of manipulation. It is selfish and no wonder you can't find a husband yourself.

This article I'm sharing is for guys who are willing to date or marry a sex worker. But if you read it through you may gain insights on your responsibility as a sex worker wanting to be wooed by a guy regardless of whether they're a customer or someone you met outside work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tryst.link/blog/are-you-dating-a-sex-worker-heres-how-to-be-a-better-partner/amp/

Relationship is a two way street. You need to stop blaming your environment. Loving yourself is the first step into attracting the love of others. For me I didn't learn it from these articles because I have the Buddha's teachings of the Four Brahmavihara. A person like you may find Buddhist teachings to be overwhelming, hence these articles about dating SWs might be helpful for you.
U still copy-pasting ? Have a Merry Christmas .

11Bravo
23-12-2023, 05:32 PM
so what was the price in the end?220. 70 for the massage, 3 pineapples for the post massage entertainment. The slightly strange thing was, no money to the manasan beforehand, and no money for the massage requested by her beforehand (a number take the massage money to the desk while I strip). In this case, everything (massage fee and extras charge) paid all to her at the end. But maybe not so odd; we know each other and she can definitely outrun me.

phobicjohn5
23-12-2023, 06:07 PM
lol omg hayabi you still at it lol still so delusional! can't believe this shit mate
get a life kek boooo

CarpetJam
23-12-2023, 08:00 PM
U still copy-pasting ? Have a Merry Christmas .

Dokes & Xmas

Just need Snowball back

Percy1
24-12-2023, 11:39 AM
I know you. Hehe.

Do what you want. I said it before somewhere, as long as it is done respectfully I don't mind.

What is going on here?

CarpetJam
26-12-2023, 11:23 AM
What is going on here?

Good question??

I have no idea when going through all of this

begov94
26-12-2023, 01:16 PM
What is going on here?

Pretty suss question for someone new.

Sleeping in on a holiday is great. Staying home doing some cleaning and workouts. Making coffee and will probably make lamb fried rice for dinner. Lamb mince is cheaper than beef mince. Also have prawn cocktails and thousand island dressing but I'll probably reserve that for the weekend with a couple beers to pair with.

Percy1
26-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Pretty suss question for someone new.

Sleeping in on a holiday is great. Staying home doing some cleaning and workouts. Making coffee and will probably make lamb fried rice for dinner. Lamb mince is cheaper than beef mince. Also have prawn cocktails and thousand island dressing but I'll probably reserve that for the weekend with a couple beers to pair with.

Pretty suss answer to a normal question.

Thanks for the cooking details Gordon Ramsay.

begov94
26-12-2023, 02:13 PM

Where's the Hannukah spirit mate? Gotta make things kosher sometimes 😉

JSteel96
26-12-2023, 03:51 PM

I wanna get the Gordon Ramsay recipe for begov94s lamb fried rice in case I wanna cook it for my regular lady. But honestly I prefer chicken. Do you have to catch the lamb first? :)

begov94
26-12-2023, 07:41 PM
I wanna get the Gordon Ramsay recipe for begov94s lamb fried rice in case I wanna cook it for my regular lady. But honestly I prefer chicken. Do you have to catch the lamb first? :)

Sheeps don't need to be caught. They're easy to grab. Chicken on the other hand depends on how they're raised - go to Southeast Asia and try catching wild chickens, you'll find out that they're worth the hours of chasing and cornering. The meat may be tougher than caged chickens but they taste like the victory of wooing your favourite girl. Honestly these days I don't catch and kill animals myself - I just eat "leftovers" on supermarket shelves.

My recipe for lamb fried rice is simple, but my preference is to use aromatics to get rid of the sheepy smell.

Lamb mince mixed with cooking wine, minced ginger, garlic, soy sauce, optional aromatics (cumin, cinnamon, paprika, black pepper). Don't need to use oil, drop the mixture straight into a pan and heat up until the fats melt and cook the meat until most of the moisture evaporates. Add in onions, vegetables, and continue simmering. For rice you can do it East Asian style by using day old rice or Central Asian style - parboiled rice. Mix everything until rice is glistening.

Percy1
26-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Sheeps don't need to be caught. They're easy to grab. Chicken on the other hand depends on how they're raised - go to Southeast Asia and try catching wild chickens, you'll find out that they're worth the hours of chasing and cornering. The meat may be tougher than caged chickens but they taste like the victory of wooing your favourite girl. Honestly these days I don't catch and kill animals myself - I just eat "leftovers" on supermarket shelves.

My recipe for lamb fried rice is simple, but my preference is to use aromatics to get rid of the sheepy smell.

Lamb mince mixed with cooking wine, minced ginger, garlic, soy sauce, optional aromatics (cumin, cinnamon, paprika, black pepper). Don't need to use oil, drop the mixture straight into a pan and heat up until the fats melt and cook the meat until most of the moisture evaporates. Add in onions, vegetables, and continue simmering. For rice you can do it East Asian style by using day old rice or Central Asian style - parboiled rice. Mix everything until rice is glistening.

Dont catch and kill animals anymore.

If only you stuck to that rule when it came to WLs that you stalk.

JSteel96
26-12-2023, 09:36 PM

apparently begov94 is the one getting stalked by a group of WLs?

begov94
26-12-2023, 10:23 PM
apparently begov94 is the one getting stalked by a group of WLs?

I'm not online on this forum 24/7 you know. I'm enjoying my week off catching up on TV series and stuff I usually miss out on my working days.

Was watching NCIS: Sydney on Paramount+. Anyone else watched it?

begov94
26-12-2023, 10:24 PM

I understand your sentiment but when you word it that way it sounds creepy, as if you're the one having those ideas.

If you want a "testosterone" charged conversation it's simple - talk about your feelings.

Gaslighting and pointing fingers is pretty much an estrogen-charged convo.

Talking about your feelings and having others validate or point out better ways of handling them is a manly thing. Real fathers do them with their sons and daughters. Like Kratos and Atreus in God of War 2018.

Percy1
26-12-2023, 11:13 PM
I understand your sentiment but when you word it that way it sounds creepy, as if you're the one having those ideas.

If you want a "testosterone" charged conversation it's simple - talk about your feelings.

Gaslighting and pointing fingers is pretty much an estrogen-charged convo.

Talking about your feelings and having others validate or point out better ways of handling them is a manly thing. Real fathers do them with their sons and daughters. Like Kratos and Atreus in God of War 2018.

I was just inferring you are a psycho.

But trying to do it in a nice way.

begov94
27-12-2023, 11:20 AM
I was just inferring you are a psycho.

But trying to do it in a nice way.

Many people don't even bother being nice these days. You're one in a million I guess.

fud
27-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Many people don't even bother being nice these days. You're one in a million I guess.

Begov, perhaps you could take it offline and DM user/s if you think your gurl is sending you subtle messages via several aliases. You won't get 'riled' and saves us the agony of reading these lame, farcical & ludicrous responses too.

begov94
27-12-2023, 12:50 PM
Begov, perhaps you could take it offline and DM user/s if you think your gurl is sending you subtle messages via several aliases. You won't get 'riled' and saves us the agony of reading these lame, farcical & ludicrous responses too.

I guess you're the owner of this forum then.

What makes you think you can boss people around with an anonymous username? Not falling for that "fud" thanks

PS: some people here have peculiar habits when posting. Very easy to tell who's who but I won't ruin the surprise.

Percy1
27-12-2023, 03:18 PM

What makes you think you can boss people around with an anonymous username? Not falling for that "fud" thanks

PS: some people here have peculiar habits when posting. Very easy to tell who's who but I won't ruin the surprise.

What is your peculiar habit when posting?

begov94
27-12-2023, 04:12 PM
What is your peculiar habit when posting?

Nothing. If I feel through my instinct that someone had just posted something I check the forum out. Or sometimes if I'm away from the forum for a long time then I'll check to see if there's any updates. If I feel there's something worth replying to I reply, otherwise I normally skip it and wait for something worth replying to.

Percy1
27-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Nothing. If I feel through my instinct that someone had just posted something I check the forum out. Or sometimes if I'm away from the forum for a long time then I'll check to see if there's any updates. If I feel there's something worth replying to I reply, otherwise I normally skip it and wait for something worth replying to.

Is Fud the real deal?

begov94
27-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Is Fud the real deal?

The real deal is that someone still isn't ready to take the conversation to a private level whether it's through PM or texting. What choice do I have?

JSteel96
27-12-2023, 10:05 PM
The real deal is that someone still isn't ready to take the conversation to a private level whether it's through PM or texting. What choice do I have?

One choice start seeing other WLs in 2024 move on and find another lady favorite.

begov94
27-12-2023, 10:09 PM
One choice start seeing other WLs in 2024 move on and find another lady favorite.

Haha. Someone's about to go ballistics if I ever agree to that statement.

I'm saving my money. Already got $10k cash now. By end of 2024 that might grow to $25k-30k give or take. Not including growing investments.

JSteel96
27-12-2023, 10:49 PM
Haha. Someone's about to go ballistics if I ever agree to that statement.

I'm saving my money. Already got $10k cash now. By end of 2024 that might grow to $25k-30k give or take. Not including growing investments.

You sure save money with no WL at all and there is always rosy palmer and porn hub which is free and lamb mince fried rice

begov94
27-12-2023, 11:04 PM
You sure save money with no WL at all and there is always rosy palmer and porn hub which is free and lamb mince fried rice

Don't need porn hub, don't need rosy palmer.

Lamb fried rice doesn't contribute to semen production, I use traditional medicinal herbs for that.

fud
27-12-2023, 11:08 PM

Far from it, just someone offering suggestions, how is this seen as bossing around?

These threads are descending to the cesspit as before, no thanks to you.

begov94
27-12-2023, 11:12 PM
Far from it, just someone offering suggestions, how is this seen as bossing around?

These threads are descending to the cesspit as before, no thanks to you.

And you're not contributing to it? What a coincidental logon time.

Percy1
28-12-2023, 10:42 PM
lol omg hayabi you still at it lol still so delusional! can't believe this shit mate
get a life kek boooo

Is there more of a story here?

begov94
28-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Is there more of a story here?

Here goes...

I've had an old username that was banned a long, long time now. Apparently someone is sooooo obsessed with my history that she remembers almost everything up until today. I totally forgot that username until she started bringing it back up. You won't be able to search my old posts under that name as the ban came with total erasure of its existence.

What else would you like to know?

11Bravo
28-12-2023, 11:46 PM
What else would you like to know?Tomorrow's winning lottery number BEFORE the drawing...

begov94
29-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Tomorrow's winning lottery number BEFORE the drawing...

Sorry I can't. 3 people shared the 90M Boxing day lotto already.

Percy1
29-12-2023, 01:24 AM
Here goes...

I've had an old username that was banned a long, long time now. Apparently someone is sooooo obsessed with my history that she remembers almost everything up until today. I totally forgot that username until she started bringing it back up. You won't be able to search my old posts under that name as the ban came with total erasure of its existence.

What else would you like to know?

Wow that was a bigger story than expected.

Is it normal for everything to be erased or had something gone down to have that happen? I though people got banned all the time here but not erased from existence.

begov94
29-12-2023, 02:04 AM
Wow that was a bigger story than expected.

Is it normal for everything to be erased or had something gone down to have that happen? I though people got banned all the time here but not erased from existence.

When a moderator bans a user they also have the option of deleting all their posts. At one point I was also subjected to an IP ban. Didn't stop me from accessing the site as I was working for a networking company long time ago so I know quite a fair bit of IT and networking stuff to bypass this forum's lack of infrastructure.

I know quite a fair bit of this forum's workings. Tbh it looks like child's play with the tactics used to get SEO to draw in advertisers.

A lot of actual punters who first started populating this forum had already left. I used to get a lot of PMs from real people few years back that can actually hold proper conversations rather than behave in a rather toxic way, unfortunately those real punters also have been banned and stopped visiting this forum to join other forums with less toxicity.

11Bravo
29-12-2023, 10:22 PM
A lot of actual punters who first started populating this forum had already left. I used to get a lot of PMs from real people few years back that can actually hold proper conversations rather than behave in a rather toxic way, unfortunately those real punters also have been banned and stopped visiting this forum to join other forums with less toxicity.Must be in the pronunciation: you say "toxic", I say "contrary". But then, I don't feel obligated to join the circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya... Free forum, opposing views welcome.

And if you think this forum is toxic, you have obviously lived a sheltered on-line life.

Fact of life, punters do "age out" or "move on", not necessarily because they couldn't stand the heat.

If members could hold proper conversations rather than toxic, then why were they banned? Seems a contradiction in terms: proper and banned. From what I've seen, you only get banned if you're not proper.

Still, you made me smile by talking about "real people PMing you years ago..."

https://despair.com/collections/demotivators/products/give-up

begov94
29-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Must be in the pronunciation: you say "toxic", I say "contrary". But then, I don't feel obligated to join the circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya... Free forum, opposing views welcome.

And if you think this forum is toxic, you have obviously lived a sheltered on-line life.

Fact of life, punters do "age out" or "move on", not necessarily because they couldn't stand the heat.

If members could hold proper conversations rather than toxic, then why were they banned? Seems a contradiction in terms: proper and banned. From what I've seen, you only get banned if you're not proper.

Still, you made me smile by talking about "real people PMing you years ago..."

https://despair.com/collections/demotivators/products/give-up

I guess your definition of "heat" IS the definition of toxic LOL

Well, real because they weren't talking about WLs as if they're sex toys. Real because they also talked about real life stuff, about brothel prices and quality based on honest advertisement. Everyone was basically trying to avoid being ripped off by shops. Tbh most of the real punters don't post ARs because they just don't like talking about what they did in the bedroom - many are scared of being judged. They just lurk the forum and create accounts to use the PM functions.

Many of them who couldn't stand your "heat" all migrated to other forums where the moderators are a little more proactive in filtering toxic posts.

Percy1
29-12-2023, 11:56 PM
When a moderator bans a user they also have the option of deleting all their posts. At one point I was also subjected to an IP ban. Didn't stop me from accessing the site as I was working for a networking company long time ago so I know quite a fair bit of IT and networking stuff to bypass this forum's lack of infrastructure.

I know quite a fair bit of this forum's workings. Tbh it looks like child's play with the tactics used to get SEO to draw in advertisers.

A lot of actual punters who first started populating this forum had already left. I used to get a lot of PMs from real people few years back that can actually hold proper conversations rather than behave in a rather toxic way, unfortunately those real punters also have been banned and stopped visiting this forum to join other forums with less toxicity.

I only read stuff after the fact. Is there any truth to the rumours that you sent a certain someone crazy and to a mental ward?

begov94
30-12-2023, 12:08 AM
I only read stuff after the fact. Is there any truth to the rumours that you sent a certain someone crazy and to a mental ward?

Maybe, maybe not. In her blog she wrote about having her cash stash stolen in her shared accommodation of roughly $10K that sort of drove her mad but coincidentally it happened closely right after I made sure she received the "cease and desist" warning letter by posting it as a comment on her blog back then.

I can't "make" people crazy. It has to be an internal trigger like trauma. I was basically responding to her accusations and doxxing as part of my own trauma response as well. Before that "cease and desist" notification I practically left her alone to write whatever BS she wanted about me. I believe it's karma doing its thing. I'm not in control of karma, neither are the gods or Buddha.

11Bravo
30-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Many of them who couldn't stand your "heat" all migrated to other forums where the moderators are a little more proactive in filtering toxic posts.All in the pronunciation: you say proactive, I say censor...

begov94
30-12-2023, 12:27 AM
All in the pronunciation: you say proactive, I say censor...

Once upon a time this forum was also severely censored you know. Posts go missing and people get banned with no reason given nor given a choice to appeal the ban. These people only rely on one email and can't be bothered creating a "burner" email to create a new account, and that's why they give up on this forum and migrated. I saw a couple complaints about AUS99 on TNT back when I maintained my account there.

roshnikhanna
30-12-2023, 01:22 AM
i will be seeing my regular thursday or friday so im looking forward to that

Percy1
30-12-2023, 03:10 AM
Maybe, maybe not. In her blog she wrote about having her cash stash stolen in her shared accommodation of roughly $10K that sort of drove her mad but coincidentally it happened closely right after I made sure she received the "cease and desist" warning letter by posting it as a comment on her blog back then.

I can't "make" people crazy. It has to be an internal trigger like trauma. I was basically responding to her accusations and doxxing as part of my own trauma response as well. Before that "cease and desist" notification I practically left her alone to write whatever BS she wanted about me. I believe it's karma doing its thing. I'm not in control of karma, neither are the gods or Buddha.

What was the cease and desist for?

Did you steal the 10K off her?

What accusations / doxxing occured?

This is like a real life soap opera.

T1ooo
30-12-2023, 05:31 AM
yeah first time i gave a present to my favourite girl nothing big but just a token of appreciation, she really enjoyed it, i wish her the best.

Sibon
30-12-2023, 05:46 AM
I've got a box of Ferrero from a small massage place in Burwood as Christmas/New Year present.

begov94
30-12-2023, 12:36 PM
What was the cease and desist for?

Did you steal the 10K off her?

What accusations / doxxing occured?

This is like a real life soap opera.

Never met her face to face before. Maybe because we have very tiny, almost zero affinity for each other in past lives, hence why we never crossed paths like how I crossed paths with M. Even during the days she worked as a WL in 42G I never stepped foot in the shop. I think I was living out West at that time, not sure.

The cease and desist was for her to take down her blog post where she posted about where I'm working at. I was only employed for 1-2 months there at the time. She threatened to send an email to my boss with accusations that I am violent towards women etc., in an attempt to make me lose my job. I stated that because she was falsely accusing me without proper evidence it falls under defamation laws and that I can sue her for losses (in income) up to $100k.

First I send it to her known email she registered her blog with, no response. So I decided to post the whole letter in her blog comment section to make sure she receives it, that way I can use it as evidence she has read the letter if she refuses to take the post down. Eventually she did a few days later. I stopped all communications with her ever since.

Next thing I know she had a new blog post about being in a mental health ward in Concord Hospital. She had smuggled her phone into the ward and updated her blog while she's in there. That's where I read about the $10k cash stash her flatmate stolen. Not sure why she'd stash her cash like that. Maybe she went crazy because she couldn't prove it was stolen and can't go to the cops because they'll suspect her of money laundering, but I have suspicions that the case between myself and her was also partly the trigger for her mental breakdown. Many people tend to have mental breakdowns if life happens too rapidly - this is a sign of tremendous bad karma.

begov94
30-12-2023, 12:53 PM
All of that happened in early 2020, before I met M. It was during the first COVID lockdown between March and June. And it happened all because I dated my first WL ex-gf. She had asked me repeatedly to take photos together as a couple, and she's probably shared the photo to everyone she knew including the girl who doxxed me. The girl who doxxed me knew who I am on the forum because she's been searching me through my email registered under the old username. It all coincidentally happened at the same time, so that's where I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

She advertised herself (and her blog) the same way she did very recently. I was empathetic of her based on her life stories, she even wrote down her phone number on her blog so I tried texting her. However it got so toxic I decided not to text her further. And that's how the doxxing fiasco started. She tried exposing me on my own FB profile by telling my friends and family that I go to brothels etc. No one cares, in fact some of my friends were jealous that I managed to have a good time in brothels when she "exposed" me that way. In my family, my granduncle was known as the "Playboy of the Orient" before 1949. He knew where all the bars and brothels in Beijing were at. He was like the first brothel reviewer during his generation.

Percy1
30-12-2023, 01:46 PM
All of that happened in early 2020, before I met M. It was during the first COVID lockdown between March and June. And it happened all because I dated my first WL ex-gf. She had asked me repeatedly to take photos together as a couple, and she's probably shared the photo to everyone she knew including the girl who doxxed me. The girl who doxxed me knew who I am on the forum because she's been searching me through my email registered under the old username. It all coincidentally happened at the same time, so that's where I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

She advertised herself (and her blog) the same way she did very recently. I was empathetic of her based on her life stories, she even wrote down her phone number on her blog so I tried texting her. However it got so toxic I decided not to text her further. And that's how the doxxing fiasco started. She tried exposing me on my own FB profile by telling my friends and family that I go to brothels etc. No one cares, in fact some of my friends were jealous that I managed to have a good time in brothels when she "exposed" me that way. In my family, my granduncle was known as the "Playboy of the Orient" before 1949. He knew where all the bars and brothels in Beijing were at. He was like the first brothel reviewer during his generation.

I dont get it. So you never met but just started randomly texting her from reading the blog? What would make something turn so sour then if never met that she would then start trying to mess with you in real life? Is there a missing part of the story?

begov94
30-12-2023, 02:20 PM
I dont get it. So you never met but just started randomly texting her from reading the blog? What would make something turn so sour then if never met that she would then start trying to mess with you in real life? Is there a missing part of the story?

She's the kind who likes being chased. I was sussing her to see how she's like personality wise, but all I got was being threatened to file for DVO. When it's your first time talking to a girl and she pulls that sort of card, you know it's best to not go further. When I stopped being interested in her because of how toxic her conversations were, she was pissed off. Also the relationship between myself and my ex was probably ruining her business as our quarrels got out of hand.

Not sure what was her goal in doxxing me like that. Maybe she wanted me to beg as if my life was at stake? Because from what I've observed, she had doxxed several other guys similar way - her Lebanese ex was the worse as she tried breaking up his marriage. Things normally goes sour for someone like her because she doesn't get what she wants. People who aren't appreciative of life will normally attract unfavorable situations to themselves.

To answer why I texted her "randomly" - it is not random. She knew what she was doing. I was trying to be her friend, see where things would lead to if our encounter ends up positive but it turns out bad. The way she doxxed me at that time proved one thing - she was more of a stalker than I appeared to be. She went through my social media accounts, downloaded all my photos and posted it in her blog as if she owns them. She even made a separate website where she stored screenshots of all our past conversations and posted it there, keeping the website live for a year before it expired. And this website was live after she took down the post that I ordered from the cease and desist - we have already ceased ALL communications with each other as if a real DVO was in place between us.

In this case, I let you decide who is the stalker.

JSteel96
30-12-2023, 02:23 PM
I don't get why a WL you never met tried to publicly expose where you work. She stole 10 grand from her flat mate. This lady does not seem a very good person. I don't know what she hoped to achieve by exposing your details was she trying to blackmail you for cash? Or was this revenge for something? I don't really get the why part.

begov94
30-12-2023, 02:35 PM
I don't get why a WL you never met tried to publicly expose where you work. She stole 10 grand from her flat mate. This lady does not seem a very good person. I don't know what she hoped to achieve by exposing your details was she trying to blackmail you for cash? Or was this revenge for something? I don't really get the why part.

It would've been for revenge. She didn't demand cash from me at all.

The stolen $10k as she blogged about it was supposedly her money that she stashed in her room (probably under her bed) and her flatmate broke in and stole it. Then again it could've been her stealing it from someone, who knows. Because who would stash that much cash unless it's from illegal proceeds?

You talk about her not being a good person, unfortunately there's some on this forum thinking she's the best WL/shop manager and a good friend. Not for me. Wouldn't want to have anything to do with her, that's why I've been trying to ignore her all this time. As she said in her most recent blog she supposedly found a new bf but a month ago she was still trying to do personal attacks on me.

begov94
30-12-2023, 02:41 PM
In regards to the why:

She's probably obsessed with me. Also the WL ex I broke up with may have teamed up with her after the breakup, not sure. It happened 3 years ago there may be stuff that I vaguely remember today but nothing major. All I remember that there was also another WL in that team that was somewhat interested in me. I totally let go of all that in the past because who I was back then is no longer who I am now - I'm past all that traumatic experience.

JSteel96
30-12-2023, 03:02 PM
In regards to the why:

She's probably obsessed with me. Also the WL ex I broke up with may have teamed up with her after the breakup, not sure. It happened 3 years ago there may be stuff that I vaguely remember today but nothing major. All I remember that there was also another WL in that team that was somewhat interested in me. I totally let go of all that in the past because who I was back then is no longer who I am now - I'm past all that traumatic experience.

So it all happened when you broke if off with a WL she must have told the other two WLs to take revenge on you that would be more likely why she posted your work info. That is a risk of dating a WL who knows all about you, then you break it off she gets her friends after you. What made you dump your ex WL?

B0nkers
30-12-2023, 03:43 PM
This all sounds like something is missing. I'd love to hear her side of the story.

From what I can figure is that she's smart enough to stay well away from this twisted shit and make us all pick our own truths.

I don't know why I'm feeding this guy. Maybe if we all stop he will just go away.

begov94
30-12-2023, 03:48 PM
So it all happened when you broke if off with a WL she must have told the other two WLs to take revenge on you that would be more likely why she posted your work info. That is a risk of dating a WL who knows all about you, then you break it off she gets her friends after you. What made you dump your ex WL?

I tried really hard to get things going with her.
Since we were communicating on WeChat I normally book her directly and she would let her papasan know she's got a booking at so and so time. I assumed that was what she did during that one time when I booked her the day before and she said okay. The next day she went totally silent when I was trying to reconfirm the booking, she never replied to any of my messages or WeChat voice calls. That whole day got me worried, so I texted her papasan directly using the number they were using on the E&B ad for a booking. Papasan confirmed booking, I rocked up pretty late around 2am that time because I didn't want to look suspicious, plus it was during COVID lockdown. She answered the intercom, let me in and her friend who also works as a WL in the separate room opened the door - she was surprised to see me. My ex appeared, had a huge shock I was there and didn't know what to do. She pushed me out the door gently, went back to her room and told her papasan she didn't want to see me. Her papasan told me exactly what she told me and I thought it was all over already. Her friend was available during that hour, so I went for her friend instead since in my mind it was all over.

The next day she texted me. She said she's not going to cancel my booking on me. I got there, she made me wait 15-20 minutes while she's talking to her friend and a scrawny bouncer, then both her friend and the bouncer went into separate rooms while I was with her in the living room. I paid her, but we spent 45 mins talking about what happened the night before and why I banged her friend after she cancelled on me. Towards the end she didn't allow me to touch her, she was dressed in an oversized T-shirt with her lingerie underneath. I asked her why am I paying her for a session where she's not allowing me to touch her, and she replied arrogantly that I'm paying for her time not the services. I argued that if she wanted to talk she could've done it on WeChat like we used to, not like this. I got really angry so I left, and she chased after me apologizing, hoping that I would give her a chance. I told her I would talk to her on WeChat.

That whole night I was so angry I couldn't sleep. I told her the only way for me to continue seeing her after all that fiasco is to send me the photos of us together since she would never share it with me. I pestered her the whole night and she finally sent the photo to me in the morning. I was also very pissed off at the doxxer before the doxxing incident because she claims that I'm delusional and that I'm not actually "dating" a WL so I posted the photo of us together on the forum with our faces covered to prove a point. The doxxer couldn't back her claims of me being delusional and was pissed off that I still won't chase her after breaking up, hence the doxxing incident as far as I can remember.

That photo is long gone now, no longer exist anywhere on the internet or on my phone. Can't even remember how my ex looked like by now. I had a final attempt on trying to get back with my ex after several months through contacting her on WeChat but she blocked me. She doesn't have social media so there's no way for me to contact her even when I know her real full name. And that's been 3 years now, something that should be covered with cobwebs by now.

begov94
30-12-2023, 03:55 PM
This all sounds like something is missing. I'd love to hear her side of the story.

From what I can figure is that she's smart enough to stay well away from this twisted shit and make us all pick our own truths.

I don't know why I'm feeding this guy. Maybe if we all stop he will just go away.

I'm pretty sure you know why. You want answers to things you weren't a part of. The past is a hard thing to dig up, and it depends on why you want to dig it up. Some dig because they want it to serve their selfish purpose, others dig to help others understand why certain things happen and to learn from past mistakes.

Which one are you?

Percy1
30-12-2023, 04:08 PM

I want to hear it.

Before i thought this guy is a full psycho but now I'm not so sure. Sounds like a pretty legit story.

Plus its more interesting than half the lame made up stories everyone else here loves answering. So even if fake its a good fake story.

JSteel96
30-12-2023, 04:17 PM
I tried really hard to get things going with her.
Since we were communicating on WeChat I normally book her directly and she would let her papasan know she's got a booking at so and so time. I assumed that was what she did during that one time when I booked her the day before and she said okay. The next day she went totally silent when I was trying to reconfirm the booking, she never replied to any of my messages or WeChat voice calls. That whole day got me worried, so I texted her papasan directly using the number they were using on the E&B ad for a booking. Papasan confirmed booking, I rocked up pretty late around 2am that time because I didn't want to look suspicious, plus it was during COVID lockdown. She answered the intercom, let me in and her friend who also works as a WL in the separate room opened the door - she was surprised to see me. My ex appeared, had a huge shock I was there and didn't know what to do. She pushed me out the door gently, went back to her room and told her papasan she didn't want to see me. Her papasan told me exactly what she told me and I thought it was all over already. Her friend was available during that hour, so I went for her friend instead since in my mind it was all over.

The next day she texted me. She said she's not going to cancel my booking on me. I got there, she made me wait 15-20 minutes while she's talking to her friend and a scrawny bouncer, then both her friend and the bouncer went into separate rooms while I was with her in the living room. I paid her, but we spent 45 mins talking about what happened the night before and why I banged her friend after she cancelled on me. Towards the end she didn't allow me to touch her, she was dressed in an oversized T-shirt with her lingerie underneath. I asked her why am I paying her for a session where she's not allowing me to touch her, and she replied arrogantly that I'm paying for her time not the services. I argued that if she wanted to talk she could've done it on WeChat like we used to, not like this. I got really angry so I left, and she chased after me apologizing, hoping that I would give her a chance. I told her I would talk to her on WeChat.

That whole night I was so angry I couldn't sleep. I told her the only way for me to continue seeing her after all that fiasco is to send me the photos of us together since she would never share it with me. I pestered her the whole night and she finally sent the photo to me in the morning. I was also very pissed off at the doxxer before the doxxing incident because she claims that I'm delusional and that I'm not actually "dating" a WL so I posted the photo of us together on the forum with our faces covered to prove a point. The doxxer couldn't back her claims of me being delusional and was pissed off that I still won't chase her after breaking up, hence the doxxing incident as far as I can remember.

That photo is long gone now, no longer exist anywhere on the internet or on my phone. Can't even remember how my ex looked like by now. I had a final attempt on trying to get back with my ex after several months through contacting her on WeChat but she blocked me. She doesn't have social media so there's no way for me to contact her even when I know her real full name. And that's been 3 years now, something that should be covered with cobwebs by now.

so actually your ex dumped you in the end by ghosting you & vanishing? Now here is a question whilst dating her was the sex great or as good as it was before you were dating or did it decrease over time? I often wonder about dating a WL if the sex stays as great as it was when you were just a client in the beginning. The whole part you saw her last and payed her for her time and were not allowed to touch her seems unfair on your part.

begov94
30-12-2023, 04:56 PM
so actually your ex dumped you in the end by ghosting you & vanishing? Now here is a question whilst dating her was the sex great or as good as it was before you were dating or did it decrease over time? I often wonder about dating a WL if the sex stays as great as it was when you were just a client in the beginning. The whole part you saw her last and payed her for her time and were not allowed to touch her seems unfair on your part.

Doesn't matter who dumped who, the important thing is that we broke up. She ghosted me but was afraid of losing me. I think she must've thought that I had her personal phone number because one time we went out on a date to Macquarie Shopping Centre she wanted me to accompany her to the Optus shop to retrieve her phone number from the phone she left behind in her Uber ride where the driver didn't return her phone. It didn't occur to me to memorise the phone number on the computer screen that the Optus sales guy pulled using her ID. That's where our karma ended I guess - she thought I had her phone number memorised from that date, she blocked me on WeChat expecting that I would text her on her number instead but WeChat was the only way I could communicate with her. She didn't even try to look for me after that so it ended that way.

When I met her the first time the sex wasn't great - it was mostly starfish and she never had any reviews during the time she was working in 42G before lockdown was announced. But the more I saw her the sex became even better - she improved on her BBBJ skills and there were lots of DFK during sex. Sucking on her breast was my favourite and she gave me lots of it.

ColesBag
30-12-2023, 06:31 PM
I wonder who else was posting non stop recently? Another one who should check out how nice The Gap is this time of year.

JSteel96
30-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Doesn't matter who dumped who, the important thing is that we broke up. She ghosted me but was afraid of losing me. I think she must've thought that I had her personal phone number because one time we went out on a date to Macquarie Shopping Centre she wanted me to accompany her to the Optus shop to retrieve her phone number from the phone she left behind in her Uber ride where the driver didn't return her phone. It didn't occur to me to memorise the phone number on the computer screen that the Optus sales guy pulled using her ID. That's where our karma ended I guess - she thought I had her phone number memorised from that date, she blocked me on WeChat expecting that I would text her on her number instead but WeChat was the only way I could communicate with her. She didn't even try to look for me after that so it ended that way.

When I met her the first time the sex wasn't great - it was mostly starfish and she never had any reviews during the time she was working in 42G before lockdown was announced. But the more I saw her the sex became even better - she improved on her BBBJ skills and there were lots of DFK during sex. Sucking on her breast was my favourite and she gave me lots of it.

You took her on a date to Mcdonalds at Macquarie Shopping Center? Just out of curiosity did she know where you live and did you know where she lived or did you only see her at 42G for sex? Assuming you were dating why did you not see her away from the shop for sex with no payment required? Its a shame when the sex sounded that good things went down south in the end. Is she still om E&B site? Maybe time to pick a new shop and punt with someone new and move on. You must miss punting? I would think one rule when dating a WL is you must at least have her mobile number. If she had wechat she must have had email to. Wise to have multiple ways to contact a WL if your seriously wanting to date her.

Percy1
30-12-2023, 10:03 PM

Cash bit is obvious why it cant be reported. Its pointless for anyone no matter the source to report undeclared cash. Was the doxxer friends (or living together) with your ex gf?

Up until here i follow it. I dont get the next part though. You dont know the doxxer at all? Never been friends or even a client? You then message her randomly as you were engaged with her back story via blog and it goes from something simple like that to where she wants to destroy a number of aspects of your life for no reason? If I've understood that all correctly thats a pretty massive overreaction. Surely that cant be the case?

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:04 PM
You took her on a date to Mcdonalds at Macquarie Shopping Center? Just out of curiosity did she know where you live and did you know where she lived or did you only see her at 42G for sex? Assuming you were dating why did you not see her away from the shop for sex with no payment required? Its a shame when the sex sounded that good things went down south in the end. Is she still om E&B site? Maybe time to pick a new shop and punt with someone new and move on. You must miss punting? I would think one rule when dating a WL is you must at least have her mobile number. If she had wechat she must have had email to. Wise to have multiple ways to contact a WL if your seriously wanting to date her.

Hehe, nice try. Definitely not, I miss M's goodies. Her boobs may not be as big as many people would desire but I like how proportionate they are. I wish I can suck on them all day.

Nah didn't take her to Maccas. Since it was still technically lockdown at the time we went to JB-Hifi to get her a new phone to replace her lost one, Optus to get her number back on a new SIM, then had take away at PapaRich since it was her first time tasting Malaysian food. I lived in Malaysia and Singapore when I was younger so I know what food is good at PapaRich. We ended up at her place because her flatmate was out, not sure if she was working on that day or just out with friends. Had dinner but no sex, she didn't even let me kiss her during dates just cuddles on the sofa after dinner.

I've actually never seen her at 42G. Just before COVID I was taking a break from brothels and visiting massage shops. I frequented Top Ryde quite a bit when they were at 190 Blaxland Rd. During COVID I curiously checked E&B to see if anyone was advertising, surprisingly my ex and her friend were the only ones near me that advertised. Visited her the first time and that's how I got to know her. She's gone back to her hometown late 2020 I reckon, she only had a 1 year WH. Her friend also disappeared, she mentioned that she wanted to stay in Australia as a student but never mentioned where.

I already moved on. But not from M. Done chasing, just waiting for her to come back willingly. Every day checking to see any signs of her. I'm glad I do see signs of her but she won't admit which accounts she's on. And as you said before, what do I have to lose marrying a WL? Especially an Asian one like M?

Percy1
30-12-2023, 10:04 PM

How can she find your email address from this forum?

tate
30-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Feeding the troll lmaoo

Percy1
30-12-2023, 10:07 PM
She's the kind who likes being chased. I was sussing her to see how she's like personality wise, but all I got was being threatened to file for DVO. When it's your first time talking to a girl and she pulls that sort of card, you know it's best to not go further. When I stopped being interested in her because of how toxic her conversations were, she was pissed off. Also the relationship between myself and my ex was probably ruining her business as our quarrels got out of hand.

Not sure what was her goal in doxxing me like that. Maybe she wanted me to beg as if my life was at stake? Because from what I've observed, she had doxxed several other guys similar way - her Lebanese ex was the worse as she tried breaking up his marriage. Things normally goes sour for someone like her because she doesn't get what she wants. People who aren't appreciative of life will normally attract unfavorable situations to themselves.

To answer why I texted her "randomly" - it is not random. She knew what she was doing. I was trying to be her friend, see where things would lead to if our encounter ends up positive but it turns out bad. The way she doxxed me at that time proved one thing - she was more of a stalker than I appeared to be. She went through my social media accounts, downloaded all my photos and posted it in her blog as if she owns them. She even made a separate website where she stored screenshots of all our past conversations and posted it there, keeping the website live for a year before it expired. And this website was live after she took down the post that I ordered from the cease and desist - we have already ceased ALL communications with each other as if a real DVO was in place between us.

In this case, I let you decide who is the stalker.

What could you quarrel about so much if never met? And if its by text how would your ex gf have know or been affected by it? What was said so bad to go into DVO territory?

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Cash bit is obvious why it cant be reported. Its pointless for anyone no matter the source to report undeclared cash. Was the doxxer friends (or living together) with your ex gf?

Up until here i follow it. I dont get the next part though. You dont know the doxxer at all? Never been friends or even a client? You then message her randomly as you were engaged with her back story via blog and it goes from something simple like that to where she wants to destroy a number of aspects of your life for no reason? If I've understood that all correctly thats a pretty massive overreaction. Surely that cant be the case?

Yes it is a massive overreaction unfortunately. My ex did mention knowing the doxxer as she did a few shifts in M5 before early 2020. No they were not living together but it seems that her flatmate was interacting with the doxxer quite frequently - the doxxer even wrote an article about her friend on her blog as a way to promote her. She wasn't the best looking girl but I think she was popular for her pussy slide and anal services, and was also advertised on Scarlet Blue.

She wanted to destroy a number of aspects of my life because her ego couldn't accept that I don't see her as attractive as her exes would. I'm not drawn to narcissists. Funny enough my YouTube algorithm had been bombarding me with psychology videos about narcissistic women and the way they manipulate men - 95% of what they explained in the video points to the doxxer's personality and behaviour. A narcissistic woman would use tactics such as doxxing or self-pity as a method of manipulation. When they get you at where they want, the relationship will always be all about them while they invalidate your feelings. Not a single time during our short conversation did she validate me in any way - she bombarded all my FB posts with :shout: emojis when she hijacked them overnight, and she even impersonate me online by using my username back then on her blog throwing profanities at herself in an attempt to smear my image.

If you really want to understand that part that you don't get, please research the personalities of a narcissist in a relationship.

JSteel96
30-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Hehe, nice try. Definitely not, I miss M's goodies. Her boobs may not be as big as many people would desire but I like how proportionate they are. I wish I can suck on them all day.

Nah didn't take her to Maccas. Since it was still technically lockdown at the time we went to JB-Hifi to get her a new phone to replace her lost one, Optus to get her number back on a new SIM, then had take away at PapaRich since it was her first time tasting Malaysian food. I lived in Malaysia and Singapore when I was younger so I know what food is good at PapaRich. We ended up at her place because her flatmate was out, not sure if she was working on that day or just out with friends. Had dinner but no sex, she didn't even let me kiss her during dates just cuddles on the sofa after dinner.

I've actually never seen her at 42G. Just before COVID I was taking a break from brothels and visiting massage shops. I frequented Top Ryde quite a bit when they were at 190 Blaxland Rd. During COVID I curiously checked E&B to see if anyone was advertising, surprisingly my ex and her friend were the only ones near me that advertised. Visited her the first time and that's how I got to know her. She's gone back to her hometown late 2020 I reckon, she only had a 1 year WH. Her friend also disappeared, she mentioned that she wanted to stay in Australia as a student but never mentioned where.

I already moved on. But not from M. Done chasing, just waiting for her to come back willingly. Every day checking to see any signs of her. I'm glad I do see signs of her but she won't admit which accounts she's on. And as you said before, what do I have to lose marrying a WL? Especially an Asian one like M?

So whats the story with this M? Have you taken her on dates and is she still a WL in a shop? If your done chasing her its time for you to see some new Asian gals. Get yourself a new years present. A nice Asian MILF would make you forget the exs and M. Go on you saved all that money you can see a new nice Asian WL and play her tits. Its time for your next adventure. Incidentally before I was into Asian WLs when I used to be single long time ago I'd date white WLs but those relationships never lasted more that a few weeks, cause they all wanted to move in with me hehe... I been to papa rich a lot before covid days.

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:19 PM
How can she find your email address from this forum?

If she's got moderator rights or moderator account, she would be able to view everyone's email address. She mentioned it once that she saw many accounts registered under USyd emails.

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:20 PM
What could you quarrel about so much if never met? And if its by text how would your ex gf have know or been affected by it? What was said so bad to go into DVO territory?

Narcissists are random. They throw random stuff like DVO to make people submit. I suggest you do your homework on narcissists.

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:24 PM
So whats the story with this M? Have you taken her on dates and is she still a WL in a shop? If your done chasing her its time for you to see some new Asian gals. Get yourself a new years present. A nice Asian MILF would make you forget the exs and M. Go on you saved all that money you can see a new nice Asian WL and play her tits. Its time for your next adventure. Incidentally before I was into Asian WLs when I used to be single long time ago I'd date white WLs but those relationships never lasted more that a few weeks, cause they all wanted to move in with me hehe... I been to papa rich a lot before covid days.

I knew what your answers would be depending on how I replied. She's no longer working in shops. She's retired since October. She told me to wait for her, and that's what I'll be doing.

Do you like nasi lemak? I got sick of it because in Malaysia it's sold in every corner.

Percy1
30-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Yes it is a massive overreaction unfortunately. My ex did mention knowing the doxxer as she did a few shifts in M5 before early 2020. No they were not living together but it seems that her flatmate was interacting with the doxxer quite frequently - the doxxer even wrote an article about her friend on her blog as a way to promote her. She wasn't the best looking girl but I think she was popular for her pussy slide and anal services, and was also advertised on Scarlet Blue.

She wanted to destroy a number of aspects of my life because her ego couldn't accept that I don't see her as attractive as her exes would. I'm not drawn to narcissists. Funny enough my YouTube algorithm had been bombarding me with psychology videos about narcissistic women and the way they manipulate men - 95% of what they explained in the video points to the doxxer's personality and behaviour. A narcissistic woman would use tactics such as doxxing or self-pity as a method of manipulation. When they get you at where they want, the relationship will always be all about them while they invalidate your feelings. Not a single time during our short conversation did she validate me in any way - she bombarded all my FB posts with :shout: emojis when she hijacked them overnight, and she even impersonate me online by using my username back then on her blog throwing profanities at herself in an attempt to smear my image.

If you really want to understand that part that you don't get, please research the personalities of a narcissist in a relationship.

So shes never seen you or met but somehow a random i like your blog convo goes to her wanting you and seeking your attention? And why do you give a rando your Facebook details?

What examples of toxic stuff did she do?

ScotPassingThrough
30-12-2023, 10:44 PM
ITT: seriously mentally ill dude talking to himself

Is there any moderation here at all? Anything?

begov94
30-12-2023, 10:50 PM
So shes never seen you or met but somehow a random i like your blog convo goes to her wanting you and seeking your attention? And why do you give a rando your Facebook details?

What examples of toxic stuff did she do?

Your reply doesn't make sense. You already have all your answers in previous posts. She stalked me and tracked down all my social media accounts just from knowing my personal email address.

Example of toxic stuff she did: impersonating me to smear my character, threatening AVO just for texting her, invalidating me and doxxing me. Every single thing in the book of a narcissist, that's what she did. Nothing ends well with a narcissist.

Percy1
30-12-2023, 10:51 PM
ITT: seriously mentally ill dude talking to himself

Is there any moderation here at all? Anything?

What are you on about? Hes answering questions from two people.

He might be a nutter but has better stuff to say than your dribble.

ScotPassingThrough
30-12-2023, 10:53 PM
What are you on about? Hes answering questions from two people.

He might be a nutter but has better stuff to say than your dribble.

Take your meds dude

Percy1
30-12-2023, 11:53 PM
Your reply doesn't make sense. You already have all your answers in previous posts. She stalked me and tracked down all my social media accounts just from knowing my personal email address.

Example of toxic stuff she did: impersonating me to smear my character, threatening AVO just for texting her, invalidating me and doxxing me. Every single thing in the book of a narcissist, that's what she did. Nothing ends well with a narcissist.

So given its been sometime between it happening and now what had caused her to appear again and start with the harrassment?

begov94
31-12-2023, 12:26 AM
So given its been sometime between it happening and now what had caused her to appear again and start with the harrassment?

Not sure. Was hoping you'd tell me. Because as soon as I posted all about waiting for someone, a newly made account called "Vincent888" appeared and behaved like her but had knowledge about myself and M. When I found out about her involvement I made it clear to her that I was into M not her. She got ballistics and started harassing me again.

According to another psychology expert, narcissists don't like feeling lonely. My only opinion on why she's pretending to be M is because she hopes that when I found out it was actually her that I would "confess" my feelings for her instead. It's very yucky. She hadn't validated me at all, not even close to what M had done for me. She has zero affinity with me. My rejection of her only caused her to harass me because she thinks she's somehow entitled to me or anyone in the world she's infatuated with. Stalking me does not make her entitled to me. Validating me, making me feel special is the only way for a girl to have special entitlements to me. And I believe that M earned all of that.

I was hoping she'd learn her lessons all these years but unfortunately she didn't. So now she's after a new guy who supposedly lives in Dubai. Whether its a true or fake story I don't care, we have zero affinity for each other. I can't deal with ultra-narcissists like her. My family was destroyed by ultra-narcissists who cared for no one, not even her own kids except for herself.

I know she might try to harass me again in the future. There's no retribution for a narcissist who can't see past themselves. I've dealt with a few in the past, none of them end up in happy relationships. They always destroy themselves and blame others for their own faults - like how she blames others for her ending up in a mental health ward.

I pity her, but this time it's different from when I first tried contacting her. This time I accept that I have done enough, there's nothing else I can do for her. She needs to grow up. Only she can do her own inner work.

Percy1
31-12-2023, 12:59 AM
Not sure. Was hoping you'd tell me. Because as soon as I posted all about waiting for someone, a newly made account called "Vincent888" appeared and behaved like her but had knowledge about myself and M. When I found out about her involvement I made it clear to her that I was into M not her. She got ballistics and started harassing me again.

According to another psychology expert, narcissists don't like feeling lonely. My only opinion on why she's pretending to be M is because she hopes that when I found out it was actually her that I would "confess" my feelings for her instead. It's very yucky. She hadn't validated me at all, not even close to what M had done for me. She has zero affinity with me. My rejection of her only caused her to harass me because she thinks she's somehow entitled to me or anyone in the world she's infatuated with. Stalking me does not make her entitled to me. Validating me, making me feel special is the only way for a girl to have special entitlements to me. And I believe that M earned all of that.

I was hoping she'd learn her lessons all these years but unfortunately she didn't. So now she's after a new guy who supposedly lives in Dubai. Whether its a true or fake story I don't care, we have zero affinity for each other. I can't deal with ultra-narcissists like her. My family was destroyed by ultra-narcissists who cared for no one, not even her own kids except for herself.

I know she might try to harass me again in the future. There's no retribution for a narcissist who can't see past themselves. I've dealt with a few in the past, none of them end up in happy relationships. They always destroy themselves and blame others for their own faults - like how she blames others for her ending up in a mental health ward.

I pity her, but this time it's different from when I first tried contacting her. This time I accept that I have done enough, there's nothing else I can do for her. She needs to grow up. Only she can do her own inner work.

If you have never met why would she be infatuated with you of all people? I dont mean it in a bad way but that seems very odd.

I also dont think she was Vincent888. Thats a lot of work put in with the number of messages for a fake profile. I got no idea though who M is or the links to people so cant comment on that part. I thought you were meant to be some bad person from the tiny bits of story that had popped up before. Now I'm not so sure as your take on it sounds pretty reasonable.

begov94
31-12-2023, 01:19 AM
If you have never met why would she be infatuated with you of all people? I dont mean it in a bad way but that seems very odd.

I also dont think she was Vincent888. Thats a lot of work put in with the number of messages for a fake profile. I got no idea though who M is or the links to people so cant comment on that part. I thought you were meant to be some bad person from the tiny bits of story that had popped up before. Now I'm not so sure as your take on it sounds pretty reasonable.

True, I'm not rich but there are reasons why many girls I had in the past had some sort of infatuation with me. I have a unique ethnic background mixture that makes not only myself but both men and women from my family very attractive. We have a very strong Central Asian features that are considered Eurasian, apart from that my family once came from a certain heritage. 3 years ago I didn't know of such heritage so she wouldn't know it either, but she was still infatuated with me the same way all my exes were - my unique looks, my strong empathy and perhaps my willingness to accept my WL exes for their work as many guys are not keen on dating WLs or girls who have high body counts.

I don't care what people think of me. As far as I know the doxxer may have shown my face to every WLs she's in contact with and told them all to stay away from me as if I was a plague. I never found the need to pretend to be someone I'm not. I may come from a broken family but my relatives have been kind to me. They taught me love, and that's why I'm not judgmental towards a WL because of her line of work. M was the best girl I've met out of all the normal girls and sex workers I've dated, and that's why I'm willing to wait for her.

I don't care about Vincent888 by now. His persona no longer dwells here. It irritates me that such a person exists but I can't discriminate. Whoever he is, hopefully he found peace.

Percy1
31-12-2023, 01:33 AM
True, I'm not rich but there are reasons why many girls I had in the past had some sort of infatuation with me. I have a unique ethnic background mixture that makes not only myself but both men and women from my family very attractive. We have a very strong Central Asian features that are considered Eurasian, apart from that my family once came from a certain heritage. 3 years ago I didn't know of such heritage so she wouldn't know it either, but she was still infatuated with me the same way all my exes were - my unique looks, my strong empathy and perhaps my willingness to accept my WL exes for their work as many guys are not keen on dating WLs or girls who have high body counts.

I don't care what people think of me. As far as I know the doxxer may have shown my face to every WLs she's in contact with and told them all to stay away from me as if I was a plague. I never found the need to pretend to be someone I'm not. I may come from a broken family but my relatives have been kind to me. They taught me love, and that's why I'm not judgmental towards a WL because of her line of work. M was the best girl I've met out of all the normal girls and sex workers I've dated, and that's why I'm willing to wait for her.

I don't care about Vincent888 by now. His persona no longer dwells here. It irritates me that such a person exists but I can't discriminate. Whoever he is, hopefully he found peace.

Is M Korean as well? Is that how they are tied together?

Random question did you get fired from your job when she contacted them or were they cool with it?

JSteel96
31-12-2023, 07:55 AM
I knew what your answers would be depending on how I replied. She's no longer working in shops. She's retired since October. She told me to wait for her, and that's what I'll be doing.

Do you like nasi lemak? I got sick of it because in Malaysia it's sold in every corner.

Nasi Lemak is what the mrs always eats I am more for the hainan chicken rice their naan bread used to be better before covid papa rich I mean. Is M Chinese? Why is she waiting so long to get together with you?

jasng90
31-12-2023, 09:28 AM
I just made a thread about this, gave her a gift which I havent paid for which she loved which is a Win-Win ;)

woods23
31-12-2023, 11:11 AM
Last year, I've bought one $200 gift card for my regular ML..this year I just double tip her. Hopefully, I can give her again next year.

begov94
31-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Is M Korean as well? Is that how they are tied together?

Random question did you get fired from your job when she contacted them or were they cool with it?

No she is not Korean, and no the doxxer didn't actually contact my workplace, she was just threatening to do so to extort a response from me.

Nasi Lemak is what the mrs always eats I am more for the hainan chicken rice their naan bread used to be better before covid papa rich I mean. Is M Chinese? Why is she waiting so long to get together with you?

No she's not Chinese. I was hoping she'd tell me why.

begov94
31-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Why is she waiting so long to get together with you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_4q7nUtaY

M's pretty much an avoidant attached girl. A lot of her banters are not as upfront as every other narcissist partners I've ever had.

As the end of the video says, both personalities may push away people but in terms of the avoidant attached, IT DOESN'T PUSH AWAY THE RIGHT PERSON.

Happy New Year M. I miss you.

dotcumdotinyou
01-01-2024, 02:56 PM
So its you hayabi. I remember that photo she posted of you on her blog...you had a samurai sword.

While I think you're a basket case and need to spend time in a padded room you are absolutely correct on what was happening at that time, I also remember it was another member of this forum who wrote about how he was her boyfriend at the time and he accompanied her to Concord hospital because she tried to kill herself with a hammer.

Not a lot has changed, she's still petty and vindictive. She posted photos on her new blog of one guy who forgot to pay and another who didn't show up for a booking. If I were someone who saw her (and thankfully I'm not) I'd be worried about who else she was photographing.

begov94
01-01-2024, 03:44 PM
So its you hayabi. I remember that photo she posted of you on her blog...you had a samurai sword.

While I think you're a basket case and need to spend time in a padded room you are absolutely correct on what was happening at that time, I also remember it was another member of this forum who wrote about how he was her boyfriend at the time and he accompanied her to Concord hospital because she tried to kill herself with a hammer.

Not a lot has changed, she's still petty and vindictive. She posted photos on her new blog of one guy who forgot to pay and another who didn't show up for a booking. If I were someone who saw her (and thankfully I'm not) I'd be worried about who else she was photographing.

Oh you mean Mr "Effindahead"? He (she) was one of her many alter-egos. She's already effed in the head before I knew her, I can't do much about her wanting to commit suicide with a hammer. As I said, before she was admitted to Concord Hospital I have stopped all communications with her.

A sword is a sword. A samurai is a title. No such thing as a "samurai sword". It's the person who can be a samurai, not the sword. Although, my ancestors from two sides were warriors themselves so that's why I was enthusiastic about researching mediaeval warfare. I can fight using both Japanese katanas and European sabres, it's an art form worth exploring. If you think I'm "crazy", wait until you step foot in my motherland - they'll rip you in shreds before you can say something as stupid as you just did.

Well well... Look who ended up in a padded room. You have to give credit to the mental health doctors for knowing who's normal and who's a patient. Unfortunately your act of trolling and digging up people's past as a form of personal attack is nothing more than narcissism unless you're pretending to be one.

begov94
01-01-2024, 03:58 PM
How did I know Effindahead was her alter ego? As soon as she received my cease and desist letter, not only her blog posts magically disappear but Effindahead's trolling posts that attacked me personally also was magically deleted, supposedly through moderator intervention as users can't delete their own posts, they can only edit them.

Very sloppy cover job I would say.