PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage mishaps

frisson
18-12-2023, 10:14 PM
Question
Have any of you had any bad massage experiences ?

My bad experience was a well meaning young Chinese ML who pushed really hard on my lower back and strained something. My bad hurt for 2-3 days not in a good way, thankfully it got better soon after. Massage was a waste of time

Definitely ask ML do not push on my neck or press hard on my lower legs which can give bad issues to legs

I like FS shops more, for the certainty, but massage shops can be fun as you know

If I go to a massage shop, I'm always well groomed, presentable, nice dressed, and polite. Negiotiate at the start with cash on view, not negiotiate with pants around ankles later. Gotta hate the rushed sh_tty five minute hand shandy, gentlemen, unless you like revisiting your youth in the family bathroom

begov94
18-12-2023, 11:23 PM
Question
Have any of you had any bad massage experiences ?

My bad experience was a well meaning young Chinese ML who pushed really hard on my lower back and strained something. My bad hurt for 2-3 days not in a good way, thankfully it got better soon after. Massage was a waste of time

Definitely ask ML do not push on my neck or press hard on my lower legs which can give bad issues to legs

I like FS shops more, for the certainty, but massage shops can be fun as you know

If I go to a massage shop, I'm always well groomed, presentable, nice dressed, and polite. Negiotiate at the start with cash on view, not negiotiate with pants around ankles later. Gotta hate the rushed sh_tty five minute hand shandy, gentlemen, unless you like revisiting your youth in the family bathroom

Chinese massage techniques are very standard sharp and penetrating. I never find those kind of techniques accommodating before.

Thai massages are pretty good but you'll feel like lying down in bed after the massage regardless of any happy ending is involved.

Shiatsu massage is great but not many legit massage places can do really good shiatsu, nor non-legit ones know any shiatsu techniques. I've trained in shiatsu for a year but didn't put my skills to use before, although I still have two shiatsu handbooks I studied from back in the days.

frisson
18-12-2023, 11:27 PM
Thai massages are pretty good but you'll feel like lying down in bed after the massage regardless of any happy ending is involved.

Agree, some of the legit Thai MLs do the rippling amazing arm and leg massages that are sublime. Funny at the end when you get the extras offer in some shops, but they charge $50 for a 3 minute effort. No thanks

begov94
18-12-2023, 11:30 PM
Agree, some of the legit Thai MLs do the rippling amazing arm and leg massages that are sublime. Funny at the end when you get the extras offer in some shops, but they charge $50 for a 3 minute effort. No thanks

Normally guys would take up the offer if the girl is hot enough.

What I like about Thai massages is the chiropractor-like bone cracking moves they do at the end. That shit makes you so relaxed you want someone to send you home on a stretcher instead.