PDA

View Full Version : Ginza MAYU - Pole dancing honey…

BigDipper
19-12-2023, 11:50 PM
Have seen this girls awesome pics on the 108Mirage roster where apparently she is not ‘open minded,’ if I was a regular of hers that would be enough to make me visit her at GC. Most of the girls on roster are size6 and up but she has the rare size5 stat and the pics of her at both places usually emphasizes her super tight waist and lovely tanned skin.

SCOPING
Got the room closest to reception again, shit I wonder if they can hear the girls when they are more vocal in this room? Anyways… door opens and before me is a much taller than 160cm girl. In fact she’s almost eye to eye with me. Broad (Julia Roberts) smile that splits her face on a pretty face with twinkling eyes. She has her hair up and it accentuates her neck and long thin torso. She was wearing a black dress and right off the get go started with friendly chatter while she walked about in enormous fucking heels… like huge! Her legs look slim and toned but once she got off those massive platforms she dropped significantly (like 15cm) and I would say bottom half of her body is a slim athletic build.

TASTING
She stripped and led me into the shower commenting on my fit body and muscles. Following from behind, I note again her very tight waist and can confirm the pics are legit. She keeps a constant stream of conversation going and has almost an American accent… I think she said she had a Canadian bf. Either way she sounds more like a local than an O/S student. Quite young at 22yrs but when she moved in for a kiss I could feel her experience. Really soft easy pressure at first that built up gradually into some sensual DFK. She soaped me down well and played her fingers lightly over my body.

PRE-GAME
Onto the bed and she sat for a bit drying herself while she continued to chatter about fitness. She seems really bright and bubbly… it’s a nice change to the endless drone of meetings at work. Her boobs are probably just B cups but hang nicely and have a great shape. They look great in proportion to her petite upper body, which moved almost sinuously as she began the catbath routine on my body. As her tongue worked along my nipples I noted she actually has strong hands and really toned arms as well. This girls body is a product of good exercise and hard work… I like.

She got to my balls and like most jap girls has a wonderful routine, but probably less slurp and more depth than the others. Got just over half of me with her eyes focussed on mine while she sucked her cheeks in. That visual connection got me rock hard and she had her hand around my cock appraisingly as she reached over for a dom.

MAIN EVENT
With her kind of body you’d expect PSE, but she’s more gentle and sensual with lots of smiles. So after a quite tight entry even with lots of lube we started slowly to get to full depth. After that she kicked up the tempo quite a bit, maybe expecting me to cum quickly. I pulled her into me and kissed her softly while starting my own pelvic movements.

Switched to mish and her face actually dropped quite low to just a little above my shoulders. Strange given her body proportions… she must be smaller than I thought. She felt great though and her legs wrapped around my body as I started to pummel her. I liked kissing her just before I started grinding and could actually feel her reaction through the kiss when I got deep - sic. Did feel a light scratch at the end of my cock though, so was a bit concerned about doggy.

Positioned Mayu with her arse up and head down for perfect penetration. Normally I can get way deeper in this position but strangely enough that ‘scratch’ inside disappeared in doggy. She made lots of great noises and moans as her arse jiggled with each resounding pump and eventually I finished in flat iron with her hands gripping mine tightly.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
Not much time left to doze off after we finished. I opened up a bit more while we showered down and found out that she’s a pole dancer and takes regular lessons. All made perfect sense after that. Her tight slim waist and the strong, toned arms and legs.

Dunno if there are many ARs on this one but my punting mate raved about her so I reckon I owe him a coffee for the good recommendation.

Happy Punting

fted
20-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Have seen this girls awesome pics on the 108Mirage roster where apparently she is not ‘open minded’

Oh, she was definitely open minded at Mirage when she wanted to be. Great girl!

Jack-Jack
20-12-2023, 09:19 PM
Oh, she was definitely open minded at Mirage when she wanted to be. Great girl!

hahahaha sounds like a confident flirty type!

Jack-Jack
20-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Have seen this girls awesome pics on the 108Mirage roster where apparently she is not ‘open minded,’ if I was a regular of hers that would be enough to make me visit her at GC. Most of the girls on roster are size6 and up but she has the rare size5 stat and the pics of her at both places usually emphasizes her super tight waist and lovely tanned skin.

SCOPING
Got the room closest to reception again, shit I wonder if they can hear the girls when they are more vocal in this room? Anyways… door opens and before me is a much taller than 160cm girl. In fact she’s almost eye to eye with me. Broad (Julia Roberts) smile that splits her face on a pretty face with twinkling eyes. She has her hair up and it accentuates her neck and long thin torso. She was wearing a black dress and right off the get go started with friendly chatter while she walked about in enormous fucking heels… like huge! Her legs look slim and toned but once she got off those massive platforms she dropped significantly (like 15cm) and I would say bottom half of her body is a slim athletic build.

TASTING
She stripped and led me into the shower commenting on my fit body and muscles. Following from behind, I note again her very tight waist and can confirm the pics are legit. She keeps a constant stream of conversation going and has almost an American accent… I think she said she had a Canadian bf. Either way she sounds more like a local than an O/S student. Quite young at 22yrs but when she moved in for a kiss I could feel her experience. Really soft easy pressure at first that built up gradually into some sensual DFK. She soaped me down well and played her fingers lightly over my body.

PRE-GAME
Onto the bed and she sat for a bit drying herself while she continued to chatter about fitness. She seems really bright and bubbly… it’s a nice change to the endless drone of meetings at work. Her boobs are probably just B cups but hang nicely and have a great shape. They look great in proportion to her petite upper body, which moved almost sinuously as she began the catbath routine on my body. As her tongue worked along my nipples I noted she actually has strong hands and really toned arms as well. This girls body is a product of good exercise and hard work… I like.

She got to my balls and like most jap girls has a wonderful routine, but probably less slurp and more depth than the others. Got just over half of me with her eyes focussed on mine while she sucked her cheeks in. That visual connection got me rock hard and she had her hand around my cock appraisingly as she reached over for a dom.

MAIN EVENT
With her kind of body you’d expect PSE, but she’s more gentle and sensual with lots of smiles. So after a quite tight entry even with lots of lube we started slowly to get to full depth. After that she kicked up the tempo quite a bit, maybe expecting me to cum quickly. I pulled her into me and kissed her softly while starting my own pelvic movements.

Switched to mish and her face actually dropped quite low to just a little above my shoulders. Strange given her body proportions… she must be smaller than I thought. She felt great though and her legs wrapped around my body as I started to pummel her. I liked kissing her just before I started grinding and could actually feel her reaction through the kiss when I got deep - sic. Did feel a light scratch at the end of my cock though, so was a bit concerned about doggy.

Positioned Mayu with her arse up and head down for perfect penetration. Normally I can get way deeper in this position but strangely enough that ‘scratch’ inside disappeared in doggy. She made lots of great noises and moans as her arse jiggled with each resounding pump and eventually I finished in flat iron with her hands gripping mine tightly.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
Not much time left to doze off after we finished. I opened up a bit more while we showered down and found out that she’s a pole dancer and takes regular lessons. All made perfect sense after that. Her tight slim waist and the strong, toned arms and legs.

Dunno if there are many ARs on this one but my punting mate raved about her so I reckon I owe him a coffee for the good recommendation.

Happy Punting

thanks for the review and intel sharing .. ur right a chatty girl that you click with and has that bubbly personality really lights up ur day and often gives you a confident boost its like some young hot sexy girl making the move to sit next to you and chat you up at the bar...

sounds like a good service oriented gfe girl... how long did u book for? If 1 hour was she keen for round 2? (if you didnt run out of time)

BigDipper
21-12-2023, 10:25 AM
thanks for the review and intel sharing .. ur right a chatty girl that you click with and has that bubbly personality really lights up ur day and often gives you a confident boost its like some young hot sexy girl making the move to sit next to you and chat you up at the bar...

sounds like a good service oriented gfe girl... how long did u book for? If 1 hour was she keen for round 2? (if you didnt run out of time)

Hey mate. I usually only do 30mins. If I still feel horny I’ll pick another girl.

Dave2023
22-12-2023, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the review bigdipper
...ive seen mayu several times..great girl and like you say, she has a well looked after body.
Definitely more gfe than pse
A real gem in my opinion

c1teh9
22-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Hey mate. I usually only do 30mins. If I still feel horny I’ll pick another girl.

What's the thought process behind that BigDipper? Did you used to do longer sessions and find out they were a waste of $ because you could get it all done in 30?

BigDipper
22-12-2023, 11:52 AM
What's the thought process behind that BigDipper? Did you used to do longer sessions and find out they were a waste of $ because you could get it all done in 30?

Well, I know there isn’t good value out of just 30mins, but I dun often see the same girls again. So better to hedge the risk and if she is really amazing will book longer next time. Overall… I hope I save a bit of cash and end up seeing more girls.

c1teh9
22-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Well, I know there isn’t good value out of just 30mins, but I dun often see the same girls again. So better to hedge the risk and if she is really amazing will book longer next time. Overall… I hope I save a bit of cash and end up seeing more girls.

I like this strategy and will start doing this in 2024. If I feel a girl is great and I want to see her again I'll book longer next time.