PDA

View Full Version : Xclub Ivy - sex lover !

crazy driver
22-06-2012, 05:56 PM
First of all , thank you for member username posting ivy report.
This is very useful and real.

I have tried her today earlier. She is lovely.

When i open the door, a lovely, young, innocent girl was in front of me. Nothing else, i am stright into her boobs. what's a lovely shape.
there is a point i would mention. as i do not think that she is short. she has a prefect shape and size for me.
158cm (about) , 33C 24, 33.
she is from China, i found out that she can speak cantonese as well. and she been to here for 4 -5 year, as she is in uni. she only work in the school holiday , for some living cost. once she have enough for few month, she will stop working, she may come back in few month time or when she need money, she is not having quick money for hand bag or gambling, she is work for her living cost. may be this point her attitiude is very good. she try to enjoy the session as well. as i finally find out that not only becoz the money is for her living cost, the main reason why she have this attitude is SHE LOVE SEX.

I am not going to write the detail for the whole session as another after report have fully detail.

i would like to said When she BBBJ, when having sex with her. Plesae do not forget to look at her face emotion. you will find out that she is so enjoy the section as well. and also when i fingering her, she even show me where her sensitive plot. she said to me , she almost cum when i fingering her.

one more special tips for brother who want to make her cum. she love doggy . she is totally crazy when i hardly bang her and also she even ask me to slap her bump. what's a feeling. and her face emotion , her body reaction. i wont forget it.

She only will be here shortly. i will go back early next week to see her again. but she may take one or two day break before working another few days.
i am waiting for ivy and see her again.

thanks xclub !

Travelmate
22-06-2012, 06:59 PM
I love this report
I love this type of girl if it is all real

username
22-06-2012, 11:40 PM
I love this report
I love this type of girl if it is all real

slap her bump?oh, man, you must enjoy it!!!:love:

cisco
23-06-2012, 01:02 AM
i like the slap part,...

wilisno
23-06-2012, 04:27 AM
I like the whole part ! :miao:

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 11:48 AM
I like the whole part ! :miao:

I love everything about this Ivy report.
I always like name call Ivy