PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Any Taiwanese girl recommended?

Old Bird
20-12-2023, 08:44 AM
WL only, no private please. THANKS

Double_Adapter
20-12-2023, 06:36 PM
That's fucken too vague bro, you need to be more specific. Do you want her to be from Taiwan, Chinese Taipei, or Formosa?

Wayne
21-12-2023, 08:53 AM
In my humble opinion, Taiwanese women are the most graceful and charming on the planet; with the selective beauty of mixed races and the ancient sophistication of Chinese culture, without the hangups imposed from a communist revolution.
138 Anzac Pde Kenso regularly advertises Taiwanese workers. I’ve never had the funds to check the joint out.

11Bravo
21-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Seems pretty easy to me:
1. Learn how to use this forum
2. UTFSE
3. Use the Shop and Girl Info and the Shop Roster threads
4. TOFTT and write an AR

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?79-Easy-get-useful-information-Thread-Display-Option-Prefix-Search&p=2805733&viewfull=1#post2805733

After doing some homework, then ask. Just today, browsing some shops, saw some listed as Taiwanese, but not what I was looking for today. Seems you've been around long enough to know.

begov94
21-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Why Taiwanese? Are they any different from MLC in terms of service? I know they tend to be cuter and youthful than their MLC counterpart but when it comes to service they're both very similar. And they both speak the same language just a slightly different lingo.

Wayne
21-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Why Taiwanese? Are they any different from MLC in terms of service? I know they tend to be cuter and youthful than their MLC counterpart but when it comes to service they're both very similar. And they both speak the same language just a slightly different lingo.

I think there is a difference. It may well be from my own prejudices, based on understanding history and sociology, but seems to me Taiwanese are more tuned into their femininity. Whereas MLC women seem to treat sex as just a function, an action that needs servicing; I find Taiwanese women more aware of the emotional vicissitudes of sexual interaction. After 100s - maybe even 1000s - of sessions, most MLC women, either as girlfriends or as working girls, I have been with have treated sex as perfunctory. It’s very rare to be intimate with a MLC girl, even while fully exposed to each other. This isn’t the case with the Taiwanese women I’ve been with. The most intense sessions I’ve ever had with women have been with Taiwanese.

Old Bird
21-12-2023, 02:40 PM
thanks everyone

Hairycontrary
21-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Anyone remember Dora from 192 Top Ryde a few years back (before they moved to Pope St). Pretty sure she said she was from Taiwan. Absolutely gorgeous face and body with natural DD's but went missing the past few years...

Aphantom
21-12-2023, 04:48 PM
Anyone remember Dora from 192 Top Ryde a few years back (before they moved to Pope St). Pretty sure she said she was from Taiwan. Absolutely gorgeous face and body with natural DD's but went missing the past few years...
Sure do! Really white skin. No part 3 though :(

Smartmover
22-12-2023, 11:57 AM

The discussions I can have are the difference. It's appears to me that I can talk about travelling to different places in the world with a Taiwanese (they are more engaging too) compare to a mainland.

If you have a good conversation with them generally the service won't be bad.

Smartmover
22-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Vivian in Chill at NS is working today.

She is pretty and loves travelling. Service was always great. But no Part3 if that's why you are after

Jack-Jack
22-12-2023, 11:37 PM
you can also try kyoto and sakura as they have a bigger range of chinese girls and no42 glades and Mirage i think sometimes have i think Mirage curently have a Taiwanese cherry?

i must say thought taiwanese are rare sight.... Ginza empire i think had one but she only worked afew days

this is the girl from Mirage - never tried though i love J Girls way too much https://themiragemassage.com/new-sherry-taiwan/

Travelmate
23-12-2023, 08:08 AM
Wayne, you are correct

frisson
23-12-2023, 08:10 AM
I also agree, a sexy Taiwanese is amazing, and their bodies are nice and compact

GoldfishMan
23-12-2023, 08:20 AM
I haven't had many Taiwanese girls. I also found it a bit harder to click with them, but when I did click, the GFE I got from them was quite unique. Feminine, demure, teasing, passionate at the end. That's the best way I can describe the type of experience when it works.

fted
23-12-2023, 09:43 AM
you can also try kyoto and sakura as they have a bigger range of chinese girls and no42 glades and Mirage i think sometimes have i think Mirage curently have a Taiwanese cherry?

i must say thought taiwanese are rare sight.... Ginza empire i think had one but she only worked afew days

this is the girl from Mirage - never tried though i love J Girls way too much https://themiragemassage.com/new-sherry-taiwan/
Sherry is shy and cute, and has some nice natural Cs. No part 3 on offer, though I've only seen her once.

Riff888
26-12-2023, 02:56 PM
What about Chloe at Broadway?
No reviews on her?

tate
26-12-2023, 03:15 PM
try serena at n5 marrickville

Riff888
27-12-2023, 01:02 PM
What about Chloe at Broadway?
No reviews on her?
It's okay, I found out for myself ☺️
She's be away for four months.

letsgo
28-12-2023, 09:17 PM
suzy at sussex star - friendly, chatty, cute

Percy1
28-12-2023, 10:36 PM

The main difference is you can bang them without needing to pay unnecessary tarifs

konfuzion
04-01-2024, 04:43 PM
Someone see alisa from 206 kyoto?

sukeong
05-01-2024, 02:58 AM
WL only, no private please. THANKS

They are my favorites along with sinkie and mal girls. I tend to click well with them and get more gfe. Unfortunately not much around these days. There are some really cute ones with gfe service but all agency girls and since you are not keen on them, I wont recommend. Maybe tried Lolita at 127 if you like taller ones.

begov94
05-01-2024, 11:13 AM
They are my favorites along with sinkie and mal girls. I tend to click well with them and get more gfe. Unfortunately not much around these days. There are some really cute ones with gfe service but all agency girls and since you are not keen on them, I wont recommend. Maybe tried Lolita at 127 if you like taller ones.

Many SG girls advertised in shops are not really SG - they're viets or other SE Asians who have worked in SG before either as WLs in Geylang or doing other jobs. MY girls are not at all rare in this business but they're not as common as your MLC or Japanese WLs. Many punters have written good reviews of MY girls, to me they're good in bed but that's about it. I normally don't reveal to them that I was born and raised in their country just because I don't want them to get too comfortable. When a WL/ML gets too comfortable with you they tend to be complacent and treat you as if you've been married to them for the past 10 years.

Sibon
05-01-2024, 05:40 PM
The main difference is you can bang them without needing to pay unnecessary tarifs

How you do it without them offering part 3 service?