PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chatswood350 Any good? Why so inexpensive?

andrewv
20-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Fellow punters

Is Chatswood 350 any good? I've read a few of the reviews, but I am keen to hear about any recent experiences.

It seems to be unusually inexpensive when 1 hour full service is only $150. https://chatswood350.com/

What is the catch or downside?

Thanks

JSteel96
20-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Yes there are some nice Asian gals I need to try Dora new girl DD cup next, 45 mins is usually enough for me cheap $130

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:10 AM
The downside? MILFs and GILFs much, much older than the photos. They're probably all in their 50s or 60s already. It's similar to Willoughby 533 where the photos are outdated and the WLs have been working there for the past 15-20 years.

That's what I call the downside of not retiring from the sex industry as soon as practicable. Even for someone to work as a WL for 10 continuous years is bad. And it's not like these shops are doing well either with business, hence the reason why they're still charging prices from 5-10 years ago.

andrewv
20-12-2023, 11:22 AM
That's a sad situation in many ways --- to think that a sex worker in her 20s and early 30s would have saved enough to retire from the industry and get another type or work, or stop working.
Then again, for many the pay per hour is always higher than working say at a retail shop or other non-skilled jobs....

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:50 AM
That's a sad situation in many ways --- to think that a sex worker in her 20s and early 30s would have saved enough to retire from the industry and get another type or work, or stop working.
Then again, for many the pay per hour is always higher than working say at a retail shop or other non-skilled jobs....

As all punters know the flare of a WL is in her youthful looks and performance. Once they get that old no matter how cheap they advertise their services for VS competitors with younger WLs it's more about the dwindle in demand rather than an oversupply that influences the maximum rates they can charge to stay afloat.

Imagine only getting one or two customers after being rejected by 20 in a day. It's stressful. But these ladies have been doing it for so long they're almost immune to it. The untrained mind will only be attracted to benefits without taking into consideration how much hurt it causes them just to gain a tiny fraction of benefit that doesn't last.

Never been to Chatswood 350 but my last visit to Willoughby 533 look like an aged care home for WLs. Will never step foot into that shop or another $150/hr shop ever again unless it's back in 2010.

personaa
20-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Used to be a decent shop before Covid with many girls in their early to mid 20s but like everywhere else, the quality has dropped. It's good that they didn't increase their rates as kind of WLs would be charging a higher rate in other shops or moved to RnT where they can pocket same amount with just 5 min effort in part 2!

JSteel96
20-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Its still very cheap Asian pussy for the price if you can handle MILF older and some of them can suck pretty good.

Sibon
20-12-2023, 02:09 PM
The MILFs there are a tad older but not that old as their looks reveal staying beauty.

Bodywise is fuckable and face is kissable. And they are friendly and eager to please.

I think they just changed new owner a couple of months before. Hence there are a few new girls to check up.

JSteel96
20-12-2023, 02:57 PM
The MILFs there are a tad older but not that old as their looks reveal staying beauty.

Bodywise is fuckable and face is kissable. And they are friendly and eager to please.

I think they just changed new owner a couple of months before. Hence there are a few new girls to check up.

I wonder if new girl Dora matches her web photo? I wanna try her. I can't complain at $130 for 45 mins. I live close by to so I just need to rock up.

carmen farquis
20-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Would it be 64 standards or bellevue st standards ?

frisson
20-12-2023, 11:00 PM
I can understand these shops keeping long standing staff. But why did the recruiting stall and they don't get new milfs as well?

Regular punters do need to see new staff at a brothel otherwise it gets stale seeing the same women there over 12 months

What happened to recruiting generally?

begov94
20-12-2023, 11:27 PM
I can understand these shops keeping long standing staff. But why did the recruiting stall and they don't get new milfs as well?

Regular punters do need to see new staff at a brothel otherwise it gets stale seeing the same women there over 12 months

What happened to recruiting generally?

I reckon it happens through word of mouth from existing WLs, but only if they're willing to work for that kind of money. Some are greedy and despite being out of shape they still want to charge private rates of $300-400. Up until today you will see many private ads that either do bait & switch or is truthful with verified photos but you do feel like you're being ripped off because with the same price you can get younger WLs.

frisson
21-12-2023, 11:03 PM
I reckon it happens through word of mouth from existing WLs, but only if they're willing to work for that kind of money. Some are greedy and despite being out of shape they still want to charge private rates of $300-400. Up until today you will see many private ads that either do bait & switch or is truthful with verified photos but you do feel like you're being ripped off because with the same price you can get younger WLs.

Yet another reason to avoid private ads