PDA

View Full Version : General talk Stay safe these holidays

BobbyJ
21-12-2023, 12:39 PM
Hi fellow punters just thought I’d wish everyone a happy holiday.

Also I recently tested positive to ole clam so do yourselves a favour and checked. I’ve notified the shops I’ve visited in the last month so hopefully other brothers don’t get it.

begov94
21-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Recover well.

Did you get it from BBFS or was it from BBBJ + DFK?

NightShift
21-12-2023, 06:39 PM

Also I recently tested positive to ole clam so do yourselves a favour and checked. I’ve notified the shops I’ve visited in the last month so hopefully other brothers don’t get it.

Oh sh#t, I wanted to go the shop and have some fun tonight but your post made me change my mind.

I really really don’t want an STI for Christmas… oh well, I guess I’ll just keep this extra pocket money.. for now…

Good job letting the shops know BobbyJ, so they can tell the girls to go get checked out too.

Double_Adapter
21-12-2023, 06:48 PM

Sorry to hear that bro, what a fucked in Christmas present you received and I bet I wont be one you'll forget anytime soon. Anyway all the best and get well.

Sibon
21-12-2023, 07:36 PM

Happy Holidays!

OnOnOnOn
21-12-2023, 08:05 PM
Have a good holiday!
Hopefully your gift won't make it into anyones stockings

ColesBag
21-12-2023, 09:19 PM
Merry Christmas.

JSteel96
21-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Happy holidays get in some good BJs

BobbyJ
21-12-2023, 10:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the well wishes. CBD shops are technically safe. I don’t want to name the shops because it’s against forum rules (from memory) and they’ve been informed by me so I’ll let them handle their business.

In answer to begov94 I’m not sure how but I do occasionally do BBFS but it could have easily been from a BBBJ or pussy slide, who knows really.

As a side note I haven’t been punting for the last 3 - 4 weeks so if you haven’t got symptoms you’re either safe or asymptomatic.

frisson
21-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Is there any way to do a safe pussy slide? Is that how you contracted STI?

Bigleaf
22-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Happy holidays and wishing you a speedy recovery. Stay safe out there everyone.