PDA

View Full Version : General talk Your 2024 resolution is not to fall in love with your regular WL

JSteel96
23-12-2023, 10:41 PM
as the titles says can you do it, not fall in love with your fav regular WL in 2024 and not want to marry her can you hold yourself back from falling for her? Or is it too late and you've already fallen for your regular WL? Yes this is another click bait post ha ha ha.

frisson
23-12-2023, 11:03 PM
So with that resolution men need to understand that they need to date some women who are not sex workers

They are vulnerable to losing perspective if they have no social life. Unless you have three heads, and your anus on your forehead, you have the essentials to meet other women outside of a brothel or massage shop. Pull your finger out and do it. Learn some social skills and stop being a social cripple

Don't project their needs onto a ML/WL

Nothing wrong with sex workers, but don't choose them as serious gfs

sugardady
23-12-2023, 11:41 PM
too late now , already in one from 2023, but hope to see the truth in 2024.

begov94
24-12-2023, 12:53 AM
Wow, so shallow.
What if it's the sex worker herself that wanted a serious relationship?
For someone who claims to be 'married' and having a side chick, who also claims to give $500 to his side chick for xmas, claiming to make lots of money from investment then suddenly says he can't afford $100 meals - that sounds like a clusterduck who can't keep their stories straight.

Try this:

I want someone loves me so bad like van Gogh cut his ear for his favourite hooker.

That's an example of a WL who wants to be chased. Everyone else is welcomed to chase her, I've got mine. She claims to give good BBFS and does it everywhere in the house and sometimes in public for whoever that became her bf. I've got my reasons not to chase her.

BTW, Van Gogh actually had schizophrenia like symptoms, and that's why he cut his own ear off so that he can paint it. Don't be like Van Gogh.

JSteel96
24-12-2023, 07:28 AM
Wow, so shallow.
What if it's the sex worker herself that wanted a serious relationship?
For someone who claims to be 'married' and having a side chick, who also claims to give $500 to his side chick for xmas, claiming to make lots of money from investment then suddenly says he can't afford $100 meals - that sounds like a clusterduck who can't keep their stories straight.

Try this:

That's an example of a WL who wants to be chased. Everyone else is welcomed to chase her, I've got mine. She claims to give good BBFS and does it everywhere in the house and sometimes in public for whoever that became her bf. I've got my reasons not to chase her.

BTW, Van Gogh actually had schizophrenia like symptoms, and that's why he cut his own ear off so that he can paint it. Don't be like Van Gogh.

Some how I knew you would reply to this post ha ha ha

Sibon
24-12-2023, 09:06 AM
as the titles says can you do it, not fall in love with your fav regular WL in 2024 and not want to marry her can you hold yourself back from falling for her? Or is it too late and you've already fallen for your regular WL? Yes this is another click bait post ha ha ha.

This must be 2023 most nonsensical thread.

Footballpunter
24-12-2023, 09:42 AM
too late, what if I already did in 2023 lol. the 2024 resolution should be to not act on it and walk away lol