PDA

View Full Version : Hera - PCD shortstay stunner

blitz
24-12-2023, 05:41 PM
This is Hera's first day working..... and her last.
Hera is working out of the apartment at Epping. She's 20 year's old, tall, slim and stunning. She looks shy, sweet and innocent.....but all that changes once the bedroom door closes.
She likes to kiss...a lot. Basically non stop DFK from start to finish. Even as I stood at the front door waiting to leave, she still came in for more DFK.
Solid blowjob skills. Nothing amazing or revolutionary, just good depth, good speed and great eye contact.
DATY was top shelf. Her pussy is the smallest, neatest and tastiest I've ever come across, and this is where she had orgasm number one.
Hera gets wet very easily. No need for lube.
Cowgirl is her forte. She thrusts and grinds like her life depends on it. The look on her face as she fucked me to her orgasm number two was priceless.
Picked her up and fucked her standing for a bit, then laid her on her back for some mish. Switched to doggie then prone bone to finish...and orgasm number three for her. Bit of a rest, some chit chat (her English is good) and just played with her body for a bit before it was time to shower again.
Hera is the definition of GFE. Is she better than Chloe? I wouldn't say better....just different. Would I choose Hera over Chloe....every day of the week.
Do not snooze on this girl.
Tell the missus and kids that you're going to do some last minute Christmas shopping and go see her now.

TheBigChungus
24-12-2023, 11:02 PM
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

CODE RED CODE RED

WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE, the hour was so nice had to book her twice!

You know I’m gonna drop a long af AR on her, pwoah!

Nah fk that I am not writing a review. Gatekeeping her.

ThaiHard2
24-12-2023, 11:18 PM
What's the story with the first and last night comment?

Cobaltz
25-12-2023, 03:29 AM
What's the story with the first and last night comment?

She was only available for that night according to PCD's wechat.

sexercisor2230
25-12-2023, 06:28 AM
Any link or photo for hera

rm85
25-12-2023, 09:18 AM
It was in the WeChat moments but why do it to yourself, she's gone �� (she looked great)

Octane79
25-12-2023, 02:59 PM
What Nationality was she? How does PCD secure these 1 - 3 day bookings?

TeesMaar
25-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Just found out that Hera is going to be available from 5-9 today. Get in touch with mamasan on wechat if you’d like to see this hottie.

scrim57
27-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Is this the kgirls hera

BornHoNam
06-01-2024, 11:06 PM
I think Livingstone has another AR on Hera

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?124828-Hara-Pussycat-dolls-Epping