PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendation for double? (other than the Thai girls from N5M)

bleekpit
27-12-2023, 10:47 AM
I've been wanting to try a double for a while but just don't know where to get a real double experience where the girls also like to go at it on each other and are seamless with swapping condoms (if they need to).

I've done it once before and the girls didn't even touch each other. It just felt like there was 1 girl that changed faces once in a while....

ch12121978
27-12-2023, 10:54 AM
I've been wanting to try a double for a while but just don't know where to get a real double experience where the girls also like to go at it on each other and are seamless with swapping condoms (if they need to).

I've done it once before and the girls didn't even touch each other. It just felt like there was 1 girl that changed faces once in a while....

Ultimate would have been Sophie and Kelly. But until Kelly graces our shores again, I guess it’s (based on reviews as have not tried myself) Sophie and Lilly at Zetland

bodyslidelover
30-12-2023, 06:31 PM
also interested in this as I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on a double for a while, but prefer not to feel like i’m doing 2 girls separately

tate
30-12-2023, 06:42 PM
the thais are something special at n5 dont think u can get any other treatment that good elsewhere

Daffy
30-12-2023, 07:10 PM
I’ve done a couple of doubles with Jay at N5M but she doesn’t do lesbian stuff.

Only ever had a proper lesbian double with cauc girls at liaisons but that was years ago