PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Smile Thai Massage

Massage hunter
27-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Went to this place. There is also a thai restaurant in the same plaza with the same name so it might be the same owner. I saw a few nice and young looking girls but I got a milf well milnf to be exact. (Not fuck). She was ok but not my type. Her massage was great and she went to great lengths to tease and touch my privates. However I was not interested so did not proceed that way. I am thinking that since I wasn't asked to keep my undies on and I didn't anyway, probably the other girls there must be also naughty like this one. Will need to go again next time and make sure that I get one of the younger ones there. Lots of giggling and whispering there so it feels like there is something there going on with other punters. Anyone been there?

VFlowers
27-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Went to this place. There is also a thai restaurant in the same plaza with the same name so it might be the same owner. I saw a few nice and young looking girls but I got a milf well milnf to be exact. (Not fuck). She was ok but not my type. Her massage was great and she went to great lengths to tease and touch my privates. However I was not interested so did not proceed that way. I am thinking that since I wasn't asked to keep my undies on and I didn't anyway, probably the other girls there must be also naughty like this one. Will need to go again next time and make sure that I get one of the younger ones there. Lots of giggling and whispering there so it feels like there is something there going on with other punters. Anyone been there?

Is that the place close to a looooooooong bridge?

Massage hunter
28-12-2023, 10:54 PM
Is that the place close to a looooooooong bridge?

Yes that's the one. I went there again and got another MILNF. God I realised then that all those petite young looking girls I had seen were grannies in real. It was dark inside so I thought they were young lol. Last time I had gotten a decent massage at least but this time neither. She offered extras but I declined. Not going back there again. Not worth it.

Grag123
29-12-2023, 12:06 PM
The ML’s differ here a lot sometimes there are hot ones but definitely a lot of granny’s
Extras are on offer but the privacy isn’t the best as there are curtains instead of rooms

VFlowers
29-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Yes that's the one. I went there again and got another MILNF. God I realised then that all those petite young looking girls I had seen were grannies in real. It was dark inside so I thought they were young lol. Last time I had gotten a decent massage at least but this time neither. She offered extras but I declined. Not going back there again. Not worth it.

Been there once years ago. And walked out in the middle of the massage because it was so sh... eehhm substandard.
To my best knowledge, there is no half-decent shop north of that looooooooong bridge.