PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Shops (exclude Ginza N5M)

Seis
28-12-2023, 03:59 AM
Which establishment do you think is the best if we EXCLUDE Ginza and N5M/42G??

Cause already visited those and want to widen my punting zone more ;D

GoldfishMan
28-12-2023, 10:17 AM
There are none. Those 2 groups dominate the Asian brothel scene in Sydney. There is the Kyoto/Sakura group but they couldn't hold a candle up to these 2 in my view in terms of consistently having the best girls in Syd.

keebab
28-12-2023, 10:22 AM
You want to take a walk on the wild side? Check out SpringHouse or Bellvue12

hereforgoodtime
28-12-2023, 08:49 PM
I haven't been to Kyoto/Sakura, but looking at their roster, their J girls starts at a higher price point ($310/hr). Not clear if their looks or service warrants that compared to Ginza and n5m/42g

scorpio85
28-12-2023, 08:53 PM

Not sure if you mean "wild side (good)" or "wild side (bad)". English is a strange language sometimes

paulgallen
28-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Is that place 6 Cleg st Artarmon still around ? It was up there back in the days

Seis
29-12-2023, 01:40 AM

Fella, thats a quite big jump going from Ginza to Bellvue12, never been there but heard things bout it

hendryguy
29-12-2023, 07:55 AM

Bro, try 19 pritchard rd, peakhurst.
https://19pritchardplace.com.au/
they have updated roster everyday but pics are not guarantee 100%.
Not many girls but they gave good service.

Abracadabra
29-12-2023, 08:00 AM
Is that place 6 Cleg st Artarmon still around ? It was up there back in the days

Yep, Miss Heavens

keebab
29-12-2023, 10:07 AM
Fella, thats a quite big jump going from Ginza to Bellvue12, never been there but heard things bout it

All I'm saying is see what happens if you drop Ginza money on the table in Bellvue12. The Gilfs will toss your salad and cook you breakfast. :)

tate
29-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Bro, try 19 pritchard rd, peakhurst.
https://19pritchardplace.com.au/
they have updated roster everyday but pics are not guarantee 100%.
Not many girls but they gave good service.

They are all milfs here

bleekpit
29-12-2023, 10:24 AM
They are all milfs here

milfs to u might be young and fresh to others

tate
29-12-2023, 10:40 AM
milfs to u might be young and fresh to others

Well yeah they’re in there 40s at that shop. If your tryna compare n5 and Ginza need girls in their 20s

MeMatt
29-12-2023, 11:05 AM
MILFS are always a turn on to me. May have to try one of these shops out.

Atilla
29-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Koyoto/Sakura have real issues with pics. Every now and then I get tempted by a pic and then remember several bad experiences when I walked. it’s a shame because no doubt they do have some real talent hidden away.

paulgallen
29-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Koyoto/Sakura have real issues with pics. Every now and then I get tempted by a pic and then remember several bad experiences when I walked. it’s a shame because no doubt they do have some real talent hidden away.

The rooms there are horrible at Reservior St, very old and small. Would not go there

ergoproxy
29-12-2023, 10:43 PM
The only other place I really visit is upmarket bathouse (mostly western) and clyde45 (this was shortly after post covid lockdown) as they used to have great line-ups - good koreans and a very hot filo.

I frequent n5m and I think nowhere else can compare.

Seis
30-12-2023, 05:29 AM
The rooms there are horrible at Reservior St, very old and small. Would not go there
Yeah, ground floor and 2nd floor ones are terrible, but the 1st floor one is amazing, been to room 6 & 7 both are very good and looks brand new after renovations sort

jfoldbar
31-12-2023, 08:38 AM
this topic is one that has sometime eluded me. being aussie, and old fashioned, it means i can only find the shops that are advertised well, and have their ads written in english.. i know there are more top notch shops (or agency) out there, but i can never find them. for example, before covid i found one in burwood that looked awesome, but whenever i text them, their reply was usually chinese. they woulnt really reply to me in english.

Seis
04-01-2024, 02:15 AM

Went to check several establishment today including 46 springhouse

46 springhouse
Shop looks 4/5 (looks like just renovated)
Saw 3 WL, ages mid 30s to mid 40s

22 Rydalmere
Shop looks 4/5
Saw 2 WL, late 20s to early 30s

32 Berry st
Shop looks 3/5
Saw 3 WL, an asian (late 40s), Pakistani (early 40s), and african (early 30s)

45 George st clyde
Didn't notice it is closed. Pretty sure it only says close on 1/1/24 & 2/1/24 when i checked on the previous night. Will try again next week.

78a Artarmon
Shop looks 2/5
Saw 2 WL early 40s to early 50s

I only tried 22rydalmere since the WL is the youngest there. All of the WL ages above is just an estimation from my asian eyes. So YMMW

11Bravo
04-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Went to check several establishment today including ...YMMW
Very nice synopsis. Well done.

NightShift
05-01-2024, 11:57 AM
I went to Sakura late last year. I didn’t like the waiting area. I think it need improvement. It was like a Doctors office waiting area. Bright lighting and all the guys can see each other. No privacy. The room wasn’t that great.

But the receptionist did bring 8 girls out for me to pick straight away. I received good service from the girl. and the receptionist was nice to me.

The atm at the shop charged me $5. Good thing I used my Macquarie debit card (I don’t pay atm fees anymore.)

Visiting that shop helped me appreciate N5M’s set up even more.

Xen
05-01-2024, 12:59 PM

If you want to explore more western girls, I recommend atouchmoreclass in Surry Hills or Gateway Club in Petersham!

vtori1213
06-01-2024, 12:39 AM
Visiting that shop helped me appreciate N5M’s set up even more.

What is the N5M set up like?

NightShift
06-01-2024, 08:10 AM
Dim lighting, separate waiting rooms with a little neon lighting with curtains. Privacy is good. Air conditioning in the shop is good too. (for those hot days)

Rooms are nicer at N5M, larger rooms and nicer showers and beds. Room Lighting you can adjust. The wall colour and beds are nice (my personal opinion.)

N5M’s website is easier to navigate too. (The roster is on the main page.)

NightShift
06-01-2024, 02:35 PM
A touch more class is okay for non Asian girls. I agree with Xen.

But it’s kinda pricey. $350 for 1 hour. And I had to pay first before I got a line up with the girls that are currently available. But the rooms are great!

Also Liaisons in Edgecliff is okay if you want non Asian girls too. But it’s also $350 for 1 hour.

tommyb
06-01-2024, 03:19 PM

yup definitely agree with this. the photos are always heavily photoshopped. most places its obvious when the photos are touched up but they definitely do a good job of making it not look edited until you get there and see the girl!

Xen
06-01-2024, 03:50 PM

But it’s kinda pricey. $350 for 1 hour. And I had to pay first before I got a line up with the girls that are currently available. But the rooms are great!

Also Liaisons in Edgecliff is okay if you want non Asian girls too. But it’s also $350 for 1 hour.

Yeah that's the downside, paying for line up - which is why I now do bookings as the girls photos are accurate especially if they have a video featured.

Seis
07-01-2024, 02:06 AM
Oh nice, was looking to try punting western girls to tick it of my 2024 wishlist. Is there any huge difference in service between asian and western girls? Just trying to set some expectations

scorpio85
07-01-2024, 10:33 AM

Besides paying extra (which seems standard for western girls), and paying to see the lineup, are there any other drawbacks to ATMC? Are the girls and their service decent enough?

kaos
07-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Oh nice, was looking to try punting western girls to tick it of my 2024 wishlist. Is there any huge difference in service between asian and western girls? Just trying to set some expectations

As a general rule of thumb, most asian girls provide BBBJ by default, as well as CIM (most, but not all).

Western girls tend to be pricier compared to their Asian counterparts regardless of whether they are at a western shop or an Asian shop, and things like BBBJ and CIM often coming as extras to their standard service. Again, this is most, not all. You aren't really paying for a better level of service, though there are some great western WLs out there, but more the market dynamic.

With private (non shop) WLs above the 500-600/hr range, their services tend to be more inclusive of BBBJ /CIM. But some still charge them as extras - both for asian and western WLs, which makes them massively pricey, even compared to other privates

The other main difference is that there is less of a language barrier with western girls, which makes it easier to communicate, make small talk, etc

Mr Fugly
08-01-2024, 10:46 AM

I just noticed this thread and the question I ask is "why bother?"
The chances of a real dud punt outside these main shops is NOT minimal... think chicken farms where broilers are pushed through at you with no thought of either the sucker or the broiler herself, just the bottom line of the mamasan/papasan who would sell their own grandmother for a $50 root as long as they can make a quick buck to support their out of control habits.

Besides, anyone actually young and pretty generally ends up in one of the main shops anyway, where they can hopefully get some money and not be indebt to some crackhouse broiler who refuses to return their passports and forced them to work long, ridiculous hours.....

That's why I don't bother with any other shop other than the main 4....

Unfortunately, our body only contains enough blood to fill one "head" at a time, and usually the little head wins out most of the time!!

But that's just me 🤣🤣🤣

ditchtheboss
08-01-2024, 10:50 AM
The chances of a real dud punt outside these main shops is NOT minimal... think chicken farms where broilers are pushed through at you with no thought of either the sucker or the broiler herself, just the bottom line of the mamasan/papasan who would sell their own grandmother for a $50 root as long as they can make a quick buck to support their out of control habits.

Besides, anyone actually young and pretty generally ends up in one of the main shops anyway, where they can hopefully get some money and not be indebt to some crackhouse broiler who refuses to return their passports and forced them to work long, ridiculous hours.....

That's why I don't bother with any other shop other than the main 4....

But that's just me 🤣🤣🤣

You are not wrong Mr Fugly, having said that I had some great punts in RosevilleRose back in the day when she had this great Chinese girl with double stacked knickers and she was youngish, nice person. And had an amazing body and attitude. Not sure how they are going these days. Also had some great punts at that shop in Hornsby that got done by the cops, can’t remember the name. I had more average punts there than duds but some good ones from time to time. I think it is less about the shop and more about finding the girl or girls that you like and have a good time with.

Abracadabra
08-01-2024, 11:05 AM
You are not wrong Mr Fugly, having said that I had some great punts in RosevilleRose back in the day when she had this great Chinese girl with double stacked knickers and she was youngish, nice person. And had an amazing body and attitude. Not sure how they are going these days. Also had some great punts at that shop in Hornsby that got done by the cops, can’t remember the name. I had more average punts there than duds but some good ones from time to time. I think it is less about the shop and more about finding the girl or girls that you like and have a good time with.

Ahhhh....Sky at RRose circa 2019.

ditchtheboss
08-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Ahhhh....Sky at RRose circa 2019.

Geez I just read my post again and I need to learn to type. I can’t remember her name but if it is Sky she was great. I also had doubles with her and other girls over there. Those were happy days at RR. If she came back I would come back from my put I g retirement and would make her a regular again

Abracadabra
08-01-2024, 06:09 PM
Sky from Roseville Rose.....

Often wondered where she went or if she retired...... sorry, probably should be in the "where are they now" thread.

ditchtheboss
08-01-2024, 06:42 PM
Sky from Roseville Rose.....

Often wondered where she went or if she retired...... sorry, probably should be in the "where are they now" thread.

Let me k ow if you find her, I’d and see her again

GoldfishMan
09-01-2024, 07:11 AM

Could be useful for those who got banned from those 2 shops, lol...

suka03
09-01-2024, 08:06 AM
anyone know of indonesia girls? used to have lot in N5m

ditchtheboss
09-01-2024, 08:08 AM
Could be useful for those who got banned from those 2 shops, lol...

How does one get banned from one of these 2 shops? You have to be pretty wild/do something quite stupid to get banned from a brothel

Seis
10-01-2024, 02:49 AM
Ooo, i did get soft banned from Ginza empire tho. I did nothing wild, it is just that i have some skin issues called 'Fordyce spot' + circumcisions and a chinese WL freak out after seeing the skin spot and circumcisions cut(it does not look neat and pretty) (She probably never seen a circumcised dick i assume). Bossman told me to better not come back

Then i come back and with doctor/health report, bossman not convinced, showed my dick to bossman, still get told only can get CBJ/no BBBJ. So yeah not keen going back there

Now i just go to Ginza club

adelle
10-01-2024, 05:29 PM
God you’re desperate to show your cock to Bossman.

Percy1
10-01-2024, 06:09 PM
Ooo, i did get soft banned from Ginza empire tho. I did nothing wild, it is just that i have some skin issues called 'Fordyce spot' + circumcisions and a chinese WL freak out after seeing the skin spot and circumcisions cut(it does not look neat and pretty) (She probably never seen a circumcised dick i assume). Bossman told me to better not come back

Then i come back and with doctor/health report, bossman not convinced, showed my dick to bossman, still get told only can get CBJ/no BBBJ. So yeah not keen going back there

Even if you had no disease why would you expect them to want to suck an ugly cock. Your description of it alone sounds disgusting

ditchtheboss
10-01-2024, 06:22 PM

I must say I thought the same. I’d consider plastic surgery if that’s the case and I would never show my dick to bossman and if I was the boss I would not want to be looking at dicks

Sibon
10-01-2024, 08:57 PM

I agree everytime I go there I need to show Bossman my cock too.

I put on different stick-on tattoos to amuse him.

xapoya
10-01-2024, 09:12 PM
I agree everytime I go there I need to show Bossman my cock too.

I put on different stick-on tattoos to amuse him.

Normally when I'm in the waiting booth I'll unzip my pants and let my cock out decorated with these golden cock rings for the girls to see when they introduce themselves. Every girl who worships my cock before being selected will get a free golden G-string on the way out.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1595904636/cock-ring-penis-jewelry-penis-ring-penis?click_key=e5c772a9061497766e78037c49930b9094 0e7acc%3A1595904636&click_sum=f479f462&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gold+cock+ring&ref=sr_gallery-1-17&pro=1&frs=1

Seis
12-01-2024, 05:22 AM
I must say I thought the same. I’d consider plastic surgery if that’s the case and I would never show my dick to bossman and if I was the boss I would not want to be looking at dicks

Not that i want to show bossman, the bossman ask if he can see it. Idk why you guys get so defensive about it when the bossman himself is pretty chill about it.

Seis
12-01-2024, 05:25 AM
Oh cmon dude, i did not choose to get skin disease, it is just unlucky, why kick a man when he is down.

Seis
12-01-2024, 05:25 AM
Even if you had no disease why would you expect them to want to suck an ugly cock. Your description of it alone sounds disgusting

Oh cmon dude, i did not choose to get skin disease, it is just unlucky, why kick a man when he is down.

It is not contracted disease, some people just born with it. Probably genetics and stuff idk

Seis
12-01-2024, 05:29 AM

Mate, did i ever mention i'm a newbie punter yet? How do i know which procedure is normal which is not.

Im just young and dumb with head/brain full of cum