PDA

View Full Version : Ip blocked

tate
28-12-2023, 01:13 PM
Why is my Ip blocked ? I can only visit this site using data on my phone. Can’t connect with wifi or on my computer. I also got a pop up showing to email the admin about my Ip blocked but no reply so far.

tate
28-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Here it is…idk why

marcoau
31-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Why is my Ip blocked ? I can only visit this site using data on my phone. Can’t connect with wifi or on my computer. I also got a pop up showing to email the admin about my Ip blocked but no reply so far.

Same here, I can only access via mobile, @admin do you know of ISP in Australia blocking your site?

tate
31-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Same here, I can only access via mobile, @admin do you know of ISP in Australia blocking your site?

Admins don’t reply , I’ve sent multiple emails

xapoya
31-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Are you using a public Wifi or are you using your home/office internet? Maybe your IP was blocked by admin once upon a time by banned users who spoofed random IP addresses and your IP address happens to be one of those spoofed ones. IP addresses are similar to phone numbers, it's a machine assigned number and anyone can duplicate/spoof like the Indian scammers who called you using your grandmother's phone number.

The best solution for you is to contact your ISP and get them to assign you a new IP address. It's not difficult, they should be able to get it done within a day. Another solution is to try changing your own IP settings from static to dynamic:

https://pureinfotech.com/change-static-dynamic-ip-address-windows-10/

local
01-01-2024, 04:56 PM

simple solution is to use a vpn.

I can only every reach it when overseas using a vpn....

suka03
06-01-2024, 11:56 AM
i had my old account. i tried to retrieve it but username/email not found. i had auto logon until i lost my phone, i cannot log in