PDA

View Full Version : Other J Rei at Fireflies

xboyx
29-12-2023, 04:23 PM
I went to Fireflies by chance recently to enquire about room rentals, I had visited this premise a few years back and it was under a different owner/operation back then.
Hence I was surprised now that they not only supply room rentals but also girls.

There are girls who can do massage, and there are girls who are open to FS for a tip, it's up to each girl to decide. You'll need to ask the receptionist and he'll tell you which girl can do FS.

I wasn't planning to punt on that day. The guy recommended me Rei so ok I would see her and decide if I should book her for my next visit. Rei came out to introduce herself and oh boy, my schedule has cleared up for the day so I booked her for a session later the day.

Age: Rei is in her prime, probably 20-23yo as my best guess.

Face: is quite pretty. All natural beauty which is a plus.

Body: amazing. Slim, fit, flat tummy, great proportion hourflass body.

Boobs: A-B cups, the perfect natural firm boobs.

Nice arse, legs. You won't be disappointed.

She has public hair down there, though it's not a huge bush. I hope she'd trim/shave it.

Rei does not provide FS. She provided a good strong massage then some body slides. No BBBJ unfortunately. She only did BHJ. She was completely naked from the get-go.

I was excited as hell so I gave her one amazing DATY. She really loved it. Eventually she wanked me to finish off.

$170 for the hour. The room has shower.

Overall: she almost ticked every box. Young, pretty, great body, slim, fit, flat tummy, friendly, good english, good massage.
Not so good: no BBBJ, maybe no DFK (not sure), no FS, and the bush. Update: I got FS on my second visit, see below

It was a great punt for me as I got excited enough by her youthful look. Will return for more sushi.

Since Fireflies is not on this forum yet, address is 382A Pitt St, CBD. https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/

Enjoy

towelsniffer
29-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Did you ask what service she would provide or just take on the recommendation? Sounds like a mixed bag of service level and in your case may not have been clear.

xboyx
29-12-2023, 04:47 PM
yea I was aware that she didn't do FS, receptionist guy told me before she did lineup
I was skeptical at first cuz I'm not so keen on massage alone but after seeing her then I wanted to try her

bobby_in_syd
29-12-2023, 04:49 PM
Where is this place? Thanks

xboyx
29-12-2023, 04:51 PM
382A Pitt St, CBD, forgot to add

towelsniffer
29-12-2023, 04:51 PM
That’s fair, never been to Fireflies. How are the rooms/access?

xboyx
29-12-2023, 04:56 PM
rooms are ok, basic facility. I've been there only twice.
The first time was some years ago for a private that I needed a room. The room was small and sucked.
Then recently with Rei and they've renovated, been only to that one room which has one bed, a small table and shower room. It's good enough for action.
I've added their website so you can see their photos.

towelsniffer
29-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Thanks xboyx, appreciate you.

tate
29-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Says she’s diamond service only on website ?

Atilla
29-12-2023, 05:17 PM
She doesn’t show on website

bloom
29-12-2023, 06:07 PM
How would you rate the massage overall? Also she didn’t have any other extra services on offer?

I’ve been twice as well to fireflies, first room was a massage room where I saw nana, was small with a shower but was still decent. Second was when I went diamond with Hikaru and was taken to room 11 which has a round bed, metal bars around it and a shower. Felt like a love bed but was perfect for the job.

Anyone who hasn’t visited, I’d say give them a shot. They have always been professional and respectful from the times I’ve went.

xboyx
29-12-2023, 06:25 PM
yea they're not so up to date with their tech so website does not have the latest girls
better check their wechat

wechat is popular among shops these days, not sure why they always stick to wechat instead of website. wechat is popular in china apparently but not so in Aus

xboyx
29-12-2023, 06:33 PM
btw she checked herself out in the mirror and said she had gained some weight in Australia, I looked at her and don't know what the heck she's talking about. That was a great body.
Though if she was 2-3kg skinnier then I'd like her even more.
So be warned, if you visit her after a few months of reading this AR then she may have picked up even more weight. she better stay fit.

scorpio85
29-12-2023, 08:27 PM
They're on this site as 382A in the tags. I think on the general forum, the owner said the website is getting an overhaul soon. I tried a diamond service girl a few weeks ago and had an ok time. Nest time I wanna try a massage girl that has the potential to do FS if the mood is right.

T1ooo
08-01-2024, 11:03 PM
is she still working there in the new year? havnt seen her on the roster but def wona check her out for sure

xboyx
16-01-2024, 03:48 PM
An update:
Rei was back on roster for a few days only. I booked her and this time she agreed for FS for $100 tip. Mainly because we had good connection, she enjoyed my DATY (I had to serve her well to get her in the mood). Plus she thinks I'm handsome and sexy which helps.
Having a second look at her, her boobs were still great, but not as awesome as I had thought. The bush was still there