PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

jasng90
31-12-2023, 09:11 AM
So long story short, I've been a long time user of this forum and thought I'd share a story and maybe get some feed back on my situation.

I've been visiting a regular of mine for over 1 months now from an establishment (not gonna discuss names due to her privacy and just general info)
We usually have a good banter usually after a hot session, talked about things (people we have had sex with, mischief and life.)

She gave me her number ages ago to text if I am coming over to see her and sometimes for sexting to spice up the pre-session.

Got her a fragrance gift for after xmas which I was planning to give away anyways, as I got this present by mistake which was intended for women so no loss there.
She got quite excited like she never received anything from anyone out of the blue. I told her 'its nothing, its just something I wanted to give for looking after my needs each and every session and I do not expect anything in return.'

Usually its a kiss and goodbye after we see each other until the next session.
But one day out of the blue after a steamy 1.5hr session, she told me she is starting to feel attraction towards me, something may have triggered her to feel that way and says shes actually single, and hinted about hanging out to be potential Boyfriend.

- I replied with 'no' I think 'I prefered to be free' as she knows I wanna see other hotties *out of respect* for my own rule as to not ask to date or asking out any WL for my personal gain.

She was probably surprise as she was expecting me to says YES in which I instead replied no and she mentioned anything* can happen outside of here (establishment) you never know and give it shot :grimace:-
who is gonna stop her from 'not' coming to work, I already make tons of money, nobody owns her, she sees the place she is working is just the place of work, nothing else - 'end of the day I am still a human being like you.'

Mentioned to me as well that she also doesnt expect anything in return - sorta mimicking like what I told her - she even mentioned she'll show me some intense sex outside the establishment for free. Me being a hard cummer (even for an hour session), jokingly said her goal is to to make me cum over 10 times in a session. 'I used to be a professional cock dancer in south america as I used to dress up and regularly attend the Carnival". Maybe implying she wants to use me like sex toy/fuck buddy/practice.

:surprise: I told her, 'I'll pretend I never heard you say that'. - Like I dont expect my friends/family that does something that they a paid for to give me something for free in return.

To recap, I mentioned to her this 'attraction' feeling is probably effect of good vibes and positive energy which I always carry whenever I am around someone.
Then again I am going to pretend I never heard he say that to avoid any dissapointment.

Anyways I left, and hours later she text messaged me was happy to see me and whenever I am free, to text her and go hang out.
I didnt reply back and just left it at that there. Its pretty cool I got offered this, but my worry is other bros recognising this hottie on the street with me :sweat:
I mean 100% she is gonna get noticed alot by others due to enticing appearance enough to get a dude bricked up unless she chucks on a big trench coat or something lol.

Have any bros experience similar scenarios before? Considering all this was intiated from her end, what was the outcome and your experience from this? Otherwise AMA :)

JSteel96
31-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.

tate
31-12-2023, 10:24 AM
You’re a lucky guy

Sibon
31-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Free Sex? Nothing is free in this world. There is a price to it.

The only thing free is Oxygen.

But if you need it in an emergrncy ward it'll cost you money.

jasng90
31-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.

WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.

jasng90
31-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Free Sex? Nothing is free in this world. There is a price to it.

The only thing free is Oxygen.

But if you need it in an emergrncy ward it'll cost you money.

Yeah I always had in mind there is always a catch to something that is free, but is she mentioned nothing is required in return than why not. But I usually like it when someone just gives things to without even mentioning the intention, it just makes things feel true and genuine.

GoldfishMan
31-12-2023, 10:50 AM
Are you already partnered up?

If you aren't, you can give it a go. She sounds like someone who's got a plan to move forward from this profession. That's necessary for a successful relationship with a WG.

jasng90
31-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Are you already partnered up?

If you aren't, you can give it a go. She sounds like someone who's got a plan to move forward from this profession. That's necessary for a successful relationship with a WG.

No. Yeah she did mentions she gets negative feelings from some of her pushy clients, work condition can be pure Sh*it sometimes, she always have to have some kind of reasons or way for her to escape but always keeps coming back to this work. Its hard and even if she wants to see guys outside she says they always ask her for sex.

In my case, I declined her free sex offer, being open to hang out? maybe..which surprisingly turned her on.

ColesBag
31-12-2023, 11:37 AM
In my case, I declined her free sex offer, being open to hang out? maybe..which surprisingly turned her on.

I'm not going to rain on your parade with the whole situation however I do like the declining of free sex, strategically it might pay off for you in the long run.

GoldfishMan
31-12-2023, 11:42 AM
No. Yeah she did mentions she gets negative feelings from some of her pushy clients, work condition can be pure Sh*it sometimes, she always have to have some kind of reasons or way for her to escape but always keeps coming back to this work. Its hard and even if she wants to see guys outside she says they always ask her for sex.

Hmmm, that part about no sex is a bit of a problem, bro. So what's it gonna be, you gonna just hangout with her and do non-sex stuff?
Then what are you gonna do when you need sex? See other WGs? Even if she isn't bothered with that, it would mean that you would've lost the ability to have sex with this regular of yours.

And worse, if you really like having sex with this lady and you crave it, you will end up in blueball hell unless you still go to see her as a customer in the shop. That's going to be awkward as.

Not a good situation to be in, bro. Don't draw that line of no-sex-needed too clearly cos you never know when your hormones will kick in.

JSteel96
31-12-2023, 12:09 PM
WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.

I think you should FWB her and hang out with her away from the shop. Don't turn down the offer of free sex. as mentioned don't get her pregno but what's stopping you going a little further with her away from the shop? You may get all the sex you need from her for free and save money by not seeing other wls. Go for her bro.

jasng90
31-12-2023, 12:14 PM
I'm not going to rain on your parade with the whole situation however I do like the declining of free sex, strategically it might pay off for you in the long run.

Seems to be whats happening, shes responding to something thats not really common. She loves and craves sex and I believe if a person cannot have what she wants so close to her, the person will only want more of it.

aquaman69
31-12-2023, 12:22 PM
Nothing is free around this world….

aussiegaigin
31-12-2023, 12:30 PM
You've been on this board for almost 12 years, and you haven't seen this question asked and answered dozens of times?

jasng90
31-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Hmmm, that part about no sex is a bit of a problem, bro. So what's it gonna be, you gonna just hangout with her and do non-sex stuff?
Then what are you gonna do when you need sex? See other WGs? Even if she isn't bothered with that, it would mean that you would've lost the ability to have sex with this regular of yours.

And worse, if you really like having sex with this lady and you crave it, you will end up in blueball hell unless you still go to see her as a customer in the shop. That's going to be awkward as.

Not a good situation to be in, bro. Don't draw that line of no-sex-needed too clearly cos you never know when your hormones will kick in.

I do want it (just cant be blunt about it), as Colesbag mentioned strategically it may work very well to establish potential long term hookups but gotta create sexual tension first which took period of time of trial and error for me.
If I crave for it I'll just tease her and give her the clear signs but gotta have the ability to have good control, sensible and not to go all out like an horny beast.

If she gave clear indication she really wants it I'll probably play with her and will probably end up doing the deed somewhere discretly in public (like car, or in seclude park or beach?) or her place or mine.
In saying no, it create the tension of no being able to have what they want instead which makes them want you more if playing your cards right.

Always come in be prepared with a mindset to avoiding brining in emotions (such being too attached and needy), but bring your positive energy, still showing you still want to f*ck her but being respectful and not pushing her away too much.

Perhaps a FWB arrangement could work well in this case - Just got to have a fine balance between being overly attached/attracted to each other. (etc not seeing her too often and still go see other girls, and once in while come back to shop to see her)

Best experiences for me in the past that have work with others, that got me laid outside places (With other girls I've dated, even ended up myself in a 3 way triangle at one point with 2 guys and 1 girl) - I find most are wired quite similar once you peak their emotional interest) for me has always been unpredictable, spontaneous and unexpected to create a spicy affair.

But yes I agree, you cannot be too clear to tell her that there will never be any opputunity sex.
Will see how this situation cooks up in time.

blitz
31-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Here we go again 🙄

JSteel96
31-12-2023, 01:24 PM
I do want it (just cant be blunt about it), as Colesbag mentioned strategically it may work very well to establish potential long term hookups but gotta create sexual tension first which took period of time of trial and error for me.
If I crave for it I'll just tease her and give her the clear signs but gotta have the ability to have good control, sensible and not to go all out like an horny beast.

If she gave clear indication she really wants it I'll probably play with her and will probably end up doing the deed somewhere discretly in public (like car, or in seclude park or beach?) or her place or mine.
In saying no, it create the tension of no being able to have what they want instead which makes them want you more if playing your cards right.

Always come in be prepared with a mindset to avoiding brining in emotions (such being too attached and needy), but bring your positive energy, still showing you still want to f*ck her but being respectful and not pushing her away too much.

Perhaps a FWB arrangement could work well in this case - Just got to have a fine balance between being overly attached/attracted to each other. (etc not seeing her too often and still go see other girls, and once in while come back to shop to see her)

Best experiences for me in the past that have work with others, that got me laid outside places (With other girls I've dated, even ended up myself in a 3 way triangle at one point with 2 guys and 1 girl) - I find most are wired quite similar once you peak their emotional interest) for me has always been unpredictable, spontaneous and unexpected to create a spicy affair.

But yes I agree, you cannot be too clear to tell her that there will never be any opputunity sex.
Will see how this situation cooks up in time.

Get a room I mean in a car is not that comfortable I still say the FWB thing is your best bet see her once a week for friendly sexual meet ups. She sounds like a bit of a nympho. I would not turn this lady away or decline the sex, Stay in control make sure its clear your only good friends and its not a relationship. I think if you do her in private in a cheap hotel room once a week your setup for some great sex and weekly bjs. You cannot beat this kind of FWB arrangement. Some guys would kill for the chance like what you got going. Hook up with her on new years day for a start. Do not cum in her pussy play it safe. If she has PR these are the best FWB as you know they will stay close by.Let us know how this plays out, her reactions to FWB idea etc wait a while before letting her come to your place. Her place or hotel for now.

Double_Adapter
31-12-2023, 01:24 PM
You've been on this board for almost 12 years, and you haven't seen this question asked and answered dozens of times?

12 years is a fucken long time....it took voyager2, the same amount of time to get to Uranus.

31-12-2023, 01:25 PM
Just see her outside work and continue paying/gifting so it remains somewhat professional and you don’t get too caught up

Sibon
31-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Yeah I always had in mind there is always a catch to something that is free, but is she mentioned nothing is required in return than why not. But I usually like it when someone just gives things to without even mentioning the intention, it just makes things feel true and genuine.

A possibility is your donation of sperm for her pregnancy?

T1ooo
31-12-2023, 01:59 PM
imo shes just using ur for work, that's my feel, i could be wrong.
I used to have a close connection with one lady, this was a while ago though pre covid
She was only a massage girl and no FS or Kissing ect.. just Hand job and occasionally CBj, however, after we got to know each other quite well, and i enjoyed her company and beauty i ended is a nice hot body slide and too much oil was used, she was rubbing her shelf of me and i decided to put it in raw just the tip to start, to which she had no problem, and after a 5 seconds, i said to her, "i think its in" her reply was "that's extra and gigled" while i continued to pound her and CIP i didnt even ask if she was on the pill and turns out she wasnt as she had no bf nor did she do this before. She only wanted an extra $50 form me for the bbfs+cip.
She really didnt like her job and wanted to quit, so i took her number and would try to see her out side of work it was really hard with her uni, second job, and this job plus her normal life and stuff, so it was just easier to go visit her, otherwise id see her at my place. Eventually the visa came up and she left.
i really dont know what to make of it but she was really young only 19 and i was quite older, so nothing would eventually work in the long run. I just think that the girls do this job to help them while here and arnt inveted much in the guys except the money and occasionally a good time or company.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 02:01 AM
Get a room I mean in a car is not that comfortable I still say the FWB thing is your best bet see her once a week for friendly sexual meet ups. She sounds like a bit of a nympho. I would not turn this lady away or decline the sex, Stay in control make sure its clear your only good friends and its not a relationship. I think if you do her in private in a cheap hotel room once a week your setup for some great sex and weekly bjs. You cannot beat this kind of FWB arrangement. Some guys would kill for the chance like what you got going. Hook up with her on new years day for a start. Do not cum in her pussy play it safe. If she has PR these are the best FWB as you know they will stay close by.Let us know how this plays out, her reactions to FWB idea etc wait a while before letting her come to your place. Her place or hotel for now.

Met up with her tonight , she was looking hot, low cut v top, apple bottom
jeans and boots with a chick baseball jacket and can confirm that she is a nympho. Bought a couple of drinks at a local bar and I initiated touching which turned her on and switch it up to touching her discretly in different places. eventually she just guided her hand to her arse and inner thighs with eye contact still on me.

We left the bar just before the 12am fireworks, walked to a nearby super dark corner and pretty much pashed out in a dark alley way here and there, and pretty much kept our pants on however revealing to her i was fully bricked up, and she proceeded to rub my hard on with cloth on body rub: I thought I may have came abit already. Luckily I had oversize tee to conceal myself as it was pretty much outside in public.

Walked for a bit around, she then gone and talked about her adventures with other clients which didnt bother me but rather turned me on hearing her stories about guys falling in love with her etc. making her first million 5 years ago, unable to get pregnant, can only have baby through IVF and all that in that hot session.

“I enjoy your time, if you are my boyfriend ill keep you horny, drain your balls every single day, suck your dick in the morning etc”. anyways kept at it, Mentioned will see, lets enjoy each others company, just lots of foreplay tonight but pretty much just pashed and kept the meet up short as an couple hours. She ended up asking me if I was free for tmmrw. But I mentioned we will see..I may be busy but will text again when im free.

xapoya
01-01-2024, 02:43 AM
Met up with her tonight , she was looking hot, low cut v top, apple bottom jeans

Dang what era does she live in? Apple bottom jeans is like 20 years ago trend.

JSteel96
01-01-2024, 11:52 AM
jeans and boots with a chick baseball jacket and can confirm that she is a nympho. Bought a couple of drinks at a local bar and I initiated touching which turned her on and switch it up to touching her discretly in different places. eventually she just guided her hand to her arse and inner thighs with eye contact still on me.

We left the bar just before the 12am fireworks, walked to a nearby super dark corner and pretty much pashed out in a dark alley way here and there, and pretty much kept our pants on however revealing to her i was fully bricked up, and she proceeded to rub my hard on with cloth on body rub: I thought I may have came abit already. Luckily I had oversize tee to conceal myself as it was pretty much outside in public.

Walked for a bit around, she then gone and talked about her adventures with other clients which didnt bother me but rather turned me on hearing her stories about guys falling in love with her etc. making her first million 5 years ago, unable to get pregnant, can only have baby through IVF and all that in that hot session.

“I enjoy your time, if you are my boyfriend ill keep you horny, drain your balls every single day, suck your dick in the morning etc”. anyways kept at it, Mentioned will see, lets enjoy each others company, just lots of foreplay tonight but pretty much just pashed and kept the meet up short as an couple hours. She ended up asking me if I was free for tmmrw. But I mentioned we will see..I may be busy but will text again when im free.

Happy new year bro wow good score, your taking it slow playing hard to get and let her chase you but let her catch you to. In your shoes if shes nympho become her bf for a while and get all the morning BJs you can that sounds totally awesome. Keep this gal around you. You can't get her pregnant that's a good thing. She's made a million already wow, She maybe have a nice place you should get her to invite you over and stay the night. You got nothing to lose here. You don't have to get married these days so just slowly become her BF. Your going to save a lot of money with the free sex and bjs you won't need to punt for a while. Keep us updated see her when ever you can, dam sounds like a great lady to partner with.

begov94
01-01-2024, 01:09 PM

Registered account in 2012 but first post in 2021...

begov94
01-01-2024, 01:14 PM
Dang what era does she live in? Apple bottom jeans is like 20 years ago trend.

This was the era when guys wear baggy jeans that hangs halfway down their butts and wearing thick fake gold Cuban chains. I'm surprised if anyone still dresses like this in this era, even Latinas would rather wear miniskirts rather than those unbreathable apple bottoms.

Percy1
01-01-2024, 02:15 PM

And everyone reckons Begov is full of $hit.....

Why do you all indulge this same repetitve BS about ML or WL want love, relationship blah blah blah. This is yawnfest material

dotcumdotinyou
01-01-2024, 02:41 PM
And yet another thread on the same bullshit subject. At worst OP is a liar at best a skite.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 04:00 PM

And.not sure what the issue there is? Made the account initially when was single and curious at the time for viewing purpose. there wasnt a need for me to visit or post anything on syd99 when I was already in a relationship.

All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.

begov94
01-01-2024, 04:02 PM
And.not sure what the issue there is? Made the account initially when was single and curious at the time for viewing purpose. there wasnt a need for me to visit or post anything on syd99 when I was already in a relationship.

All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.

How did you even remember your own password after 9 years? You wouldn't have any use for the account with 9 years of 0 posts, you can't even receive or send PM to anyone.

Whatever, people amaze me these days with their antics.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 04:03 PM

This was the era when guys wear baggy jeans that hangs halfway down their butts and wearing thick fake gold Cuban chains. I'm surprised if anyone still dresses like this in this era, even Latinas would rather wear miniskirts rather than those unbreathable apple bottoms.

Some people just rock it really old school well, And she does it quite, not sure what the issue is as well :). well dang I still got one of my fav cargos shorts that I still keep and still wear back in early 2000.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 04:09 PM
And yet another thread on the same bullshit subject. At worst OP is a liar at best a skite.

You sound quite a young and butt hurt my dude lol, have you bad experience in the past perhaps? No reason for the hate. This can come as valuable information for other bros who is curious to go beyond the punting scene.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 04:10 PM

How did you even remember your own password after 9 years? You wouldn't have any use for the account with 9 years of 0 posts, you can't even receive or send PM to anyone.

Whatever, people amaze me these days with their antics.

I am old school and keep my passwords written 😉

Sibon
01-01-2024, 04:11 PM
......All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.

How about go and climb Mount Everest instead of hanging between the legs of a woman?

begov94
01-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Some people just rock it really old school, And she does it quite, not sure what the issue is as well :). well dang I still got one of my fav cargos shorts that I still keep and still wear back in early 2000.

Also not to forget mentioning "baseball jacket" in the middle of an Australian summer. She's Latina not Southeast Asian. I know many Southeast Asians who wear jumpers on a 28°C day because they're not used to the temperature difference. Latinas on the other hand dress as if covering their bums and tits is a crime.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Happy new year bro wow good score, your taking it slow playing hard to get and let her chase you but let her catch you to. In your shoes if shes nympho become her bf for a while and get all the morning BJs you can that sounds totally awesome. Keep this gal around you. You can't get her pregnant that's a good thing. She's made a million already wow, She maybe have a nice place you should get her to invite you over and stay the night. You got nothing to lose here. You don't have to get married these days so just slowly become her BF. Your going to save a lot of money with the free sex and bjs you won't need to punt for a while. Keep us updated see her when ever you can, dam sounds like a great lady to partner with.

Happy New Year, thanks Ill keep you guys updated how things progress from here 2024.

Speaking of money mention, never asked how much exactly she has now. not my biz and dont care: Got a gifted an niche fragrance from her in return when we met, up so at least got something back in return without asking.

Percy1
01-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Happy New Year, thanks Ill keep you guys updated how things progress from here 2024.

Speaking of money mention, never asked how much exactly she has now. not my biz and dont care: Got a gifted an niche fragrance from her in return when we met, up so at least got something back in return without asking.

No need for an update of a BS story. You should start a separate forum for people who miss writing BS stories to send to Penthouse

JSteel96
01-01-2024, 09:13 PM

did you end up seeing her today or when is your next meet up? Bring her a box of chocolates woo her with gifts. I recommend you catch this girl, just the sex alone will be amazing with a good gf friendship with her.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:24 PM
12 years is a fucken long time....it took voyager2, the same amount of time to get to Uranus.

Some punters take some time to learn the basics
I would treat her respectfully, take the sex because there are many guarantees in your hypothetical situation

Guarantees:
1. She already has other men to take your place if you say no
2. Women in the sex industry typically are narcissists. At least 1-2 other customers who she thinks are cute text her regularly
3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term. Otherwise she sees you as her escape, PR etc
She may want to retire and you earn all the money, while she stays home, and she wants a kid to cement the deal
4. She has seen more dicks in a month than you have seen in a year. Sex is not an objective. She can get sex free 7 days, 52 weeke a year from several choices. Financial security and having a kid is her objective
5. Always wear condoms
6. If she gets pregnant, don't be the dumb naive punter. Insist on a DNA test

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:29 PM
did you end up seeing her today or when is your next meet up? Bring her a box of chocolates woo her with gifts. I recommend you catch this girl, just the sex alone will be amazing with a good gf friendship with her.

And this guy might end up reporting with yet another breakup because he realises that either she's a narcissist or he just couldn't handle a girl with avoidant personality.

Avoidant attachment type personalities are cute if you know how to deal with them.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 09:34 PM
No need for an update of a BS story. You should start a separate forum for people who miss writing BS stories to send to Penthouse

Looks like we've another butthurt baby here gentlemen - who probably never had any good things come your way:grimace:, - Be happy mate, be a gent and dont worry more update to come.

@begov94 - Was cold enough for an outerwear imho if you were outdoors 10pm-12am in the sydney cba last night. Doesnt matter which country you're from, it can still be pretty cold if you're person around size 6.
@Sibon - Don't worry its been on my bucket list for places to see near future.

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:37 PM
2. Women in the sex industry typically are narcissists. At least 1-2 other customers who she thinks are cute text her regularly
3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term.

Both points are valid for narcissists. They change partners as if they were soiled undies. Not many people would be able to tell whether a girl is borderline narcissistic unless they fall into the thirst trap. My telltale signs are love bombing - if they give you so much attention and sex without boundaries (no protection/pills, BDSM/dragon drilling allowed) then you're in trouble when they start withholding all that goodies.

The best girl to be in a relationship with is one who have personal boundaries from the start and takes things slow.

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:40 PM
Looks like we've another butthurt baby here gentlemen - who probably never had any good things come your way:grimace:, - Be happy mate, be gent and dont worry more update to come.

@begov94 - Was cold enough for an outerwear imho if you were outdoors 10pm-12am last night in the sydney cba last night. Doesnt matter if which country you're from, can still be pretty cold if you're person around size 6. A
@Sibon - Don't worry its been on my bucket list for places to see near future.

I'm done questioning people's sanity when it comes to certain stories. Just saying that if you told your story the way it is 12 years ago when you first registered then it can be believable.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:41 PM
The best girl to be in a relationship with is one who have personal boundaries from the start and takes things slow.
So that theory correctly rules out all MLs and all WLs

If a punter has f_cked a WL at the start of your relationship for money, its generally doomed long-term unless you are both your 30s or 40s with no better offers

Anyone men here in your your 30s or 40s with a decent job and with no better offers? Do better

jasng90
01-01-2024, 09:46 PM

No more gifts for now, today got family things to do and work early morn tommorow. Just told her I'll message her when I am free again - no exact dates mentioned. Effective way to keep a lady somewhat curious.

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:52 PM
So that theory correctly rules out all MLs and all WLs

If you have fucked her at the start of your relationship fir money, is generally doomed long-term unless you are both your 30s or 40s with no better offers

Anyone men here in your your 30s or 40s with a decent job and with no better offers? Do better

M gives me the best offer so far when compared to both SWs and non-SWs that I know of. That's why I mentioned avoidant attached girls are cute, although I'm hoping that by having a future together she can grow out of it for the sake of the next generation.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 10:01 PM
I would treat her respectfully, take the sex because there are many guarantees in your hypothetical situation

Guarantees:
3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term. Otherwise she sees you as her escape, PR etc
She may want to retire and you earn all the money, while she stays home, and she wants a kid to cement the deal
4. She has seen more dicks in a month than you have seen in a year. Sex is not objective. Financial security and having a kid is her objective
5. Always wear condoms

Finally a bro here who gets it..thank you

I am for one is known as a narcisist or have learnt this - either nature or nuture..I'll already know once I have an interaction with them.
the ablity to put yourself ahead of others ONLY when situations call for it in particular situation

I actually get turned on from hearing stories from girls about the guys they're currently with or seeing.
Having been in a triangle before - I always like to see what makes girls choose a guy in that situation.
So doesnt bother me, in fact I've become alot more thick skin, street smart and thats comes with age, experience and exposure to unique situations.

End of the day just dont have emotions attached too much to minimise any hurt done to yourself.

jasng90
01-01-2024, 10:02 PM
And this guy might end up reporting with yet another breakup because he realises that either she's a narcissist or he just couldn't handle a girl with avoidant personality.

Avoidant attachment type personalities are cute if you know how to deal with them.

She's not my gf, Like I said to her bluntly, Im interested in other girls as well. So never gonna be a break up to begin with loll

JSteel96
01-01-2024, 10:09 PM
No more gifts for now, today got family things to do and work early morn tommorow. Just told her I'll message her when I am free again - no exact dates mentioned. Effective way to keep a lady somewhat curious.

Tell her you working very hard tomorrow long hours & you will need a good BJ when you next free he he he,,, your playing hard to get, just let her catch you the moment your free next. Surrender to her :)

frisson
01-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Finally a bro here who gets it..thank you

I am for one is known as a narcisist or have learnt this -either nature or nuture..I'll already know once I have an interaction with them.
the ablity to put yourself ahead of others ONLY when situations call for it in particular situation

I actually get turned on from hearing stories from girls about the guys they're currently with or seeing.
Having been in a triangle before - I always like to see what makes girls choose a guy in that situation.
So doesnt bother me, in fact I've become alot more thick skin, street smart and thats comes with age, experience and exposure to unique situations.

End of the day just dont have emotions attached too much to minimise any hurt done to yourself.

Your thread sounded like your head is screwed on well. Enjoy it. Don't keep her waiting too long. She has other options, some who will text her tomorrow

She's not a serious GF so move in or miss out on the fun

She will always have more leverage than you do. Shes a young lady and will use that to her advantage every single day

jasng90
01-01-2024, 10:27 PM
She will always have more leverage than you do. Shes a young lady and will use that to her advantage every single day

For sure, I know that has always been the case in this industry.

After all, as this is purely a gentlemens catered website - thousands of guys (i know lurkers here reading this and yes you) looking to take situation to the next step outside and ways/best practice to take control of similar scenarios to their advantage best way they can.

And also avoid getting hurt themselves.
Only here simply to contribute my 2 cents whether you either take it or leave it :)

colin.oscopy
02-01-2024, 02:26 AM
I started to date a young chinese massage girl recently. First time took her to a nice lunch in city. Now after she says let's go shopping.
into Castlereagh St we go straight into La Mer cosmetics. Wanted me to buy 2 small 50g face creams..yeah right @$1300.
We left and since then I stopped dating her. One other normal girl from wechat I saw insisted I buy a $650 gucci belt. Deal done with a weekend of sex. Worked out to $30hr.

Sibon
02-01-2024, 03:59 AM
I started to date a young chinese massage girl recently. First time took her to a nice lunch in city. Now after she says let's go shopping.
into Castlereagh St we go straight into La Mer cosmetics. Wanted me to buy 2 small 50g face creams..yeah right @$1300.
We left and since then I stopped dating her. One other normal girl from wechat I saw insisted I buy a $650 gucci belt. Deal done with a weekend of sex. Worked out to $30hr.

I dated a ML from China. First date we went to a McDonald and I got a HJ from her.

Second time we went to Hunry Jack and I got another HJ from her.

Third time was Pizza Hut and same thing. It worked out to be $12 per HJ.

After that I ran out of fastfood restaurant to bring her to and that was the end of our beautiful relationship.

begov94
02-01-2024, 09:45 AM

What sort of face cream cost that much? The ones with extra concentrated sperm in it?

Can you use the Gucci belt for some sort of BDSM moves?

GoldfishMan
02-01-2024, 10:29 AM
If you're going to be chasing girls, it pays to know the price of the "gifts" that girls often want. Also goes a long way if you know which brands are currently trendy.

$1300 for 2 60ml bottles of La Mer cream is the ballpark figure for that brand. It's not even the most expensive brand here. That title goes to La Prairie. Literally more expensive than its weight in gold.

I personally find this knowledge of women's products fascinating. They put luxury materials into the La Prairie products, like caviar, platinum, etc. And people actually go on heists to rob truckloads of it to sell on the black market.

begov94
02-01-2024, 10:54 AM
The problem is that some consumable products such as perfumes and skincare are overly priced because you're buying a brand. Sure, the active ingredients are usually in higher amounts than their cheaper counterparts but only in a rough +-10% ratio.

I remember my first time in Japan, the chemists were selling local Japanese skincare products that were cheap yet as effective as some of the big brands in the market such as SK-II etc.

When it comes to gifting I like to do proper research on the product - if it's leather goods that'll last for decades then I don't mind spending thousands. If it's a consumable then I would like to look up any white paper that comes with it - if the formulation's effectiveness is rapid, the ingredients are rare and good for our body, then I don't mind paying the price.

It's like going to Salt Bae's restaurant to eat a tomahawk steak covered in gold leaf - there's no point in paying thousands for that because his beef grades are not even Wagyu A5, and the gold leaf he uses costs roughly $10-20. Fun fact: our digestive system is only going to poop out all that gold because our body has no nutritional uses for gold particles.

DireStraits
02-01-2024, 12:09 PM
Fun fact: our digestive system is only going to poop out all that gold because our body has no nutritional uses for gold particles.
No shit! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

begov94
02-01-2024, 12:20 PM
No shit! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

The next time you eat something covered in gold leaf make sure you bring a bowl with you to collect your own shit, then pan it in running water like how the miners do when they try to separate gold from dirt.

colin.oscopy
02-01-2024, 04:42 PM
I know most luxury brands but i didn't know 2 creams cost more than a basic gucci belt. I understand girls want to be pampered and compensated. One young girl said to me recently that she will only fuck for money outside the shop even if it's a young bloke in a bar. Many of her friends do the same. But this is coming from girls who work in this industry.

colin.oscopy
02-01-2024, 05:02 PM
I don't think the belt was strong enough for sexual asphyxiation..lol

begov94
02-01-2024, 05:31 PM
I know most luxury brands but i didn't know 2 creams cost more than a basic gucci belt. I understand girls want to be pampered and compensated. One young girl said to me recently that she will only fuck for money outside the shop even if it's a young bloke in a bar. Many of her friends do the same. But this is coming from girls who work in this industry.

In Melbourne it's the same, you go to every bar and the cute looking girls there are actually hookers who will ask for money upfront if you make any advances. This turned off many of my French backpacker mates when they visited Australia the first time. In my opinion these are desperate WGs that couldn't make much money in shops or private so they frequent bars.

begov94
02-01-2024, 05:33 PM
I was reading this blog by a Singaporean dermatologist in regards to why she stopped using expensive skincare products such as SK-II and switched to the much cheaper, widely available Vitamin C serums:

https://www.drrachelho.com/blog/skii-facial-treatment-essence-review-singapore/

frisson
02-01-2024, 06:22 PM
In Melbourne it's the same, you go to every bar and the cute looking girls there are actually hookers who will ask for money upfront if you make any advances. This turned off many of my French backpacker mates when they visited Australia the first time. In my opinion these are desperate WGs that couldn't make much money in shops or private so they frequent bars.

I feel sorry for male tourists to Sydney, unless you are very good looking, less than age 28, slim/athletic, tall, and fluent in English or fluent in an Asian language

I've seen Americans crash and burn

Women are notoriously difficult to pick up on a random meeting unless you meet those criteria

They have far too many local options

11Bravo
02-01-2024, 08:30 PM
In my opinion these are desperate WGs that couldn't make much money in shops or private so they frequent bars.Or they like being their own boss, setting their own hours, with the only overhead being one drink, nursed all night.

begov94
02-01-2024, 08:34 PM
Or they like being their own boss, setting their own hours, with the only overhead being one drink, nursed all night.

My experience in Melbourne, these WGs were so desperate to a point where they walk straight into the male toilet with guys in there taking a piss and pretending she's in the wrong toilet. Everyone ignored her. They probably knew she's a WG trying to advertise herself for a $100 toilet quickie.

frisson
02-01-2024, 08:38 PM
My experience in Melbourne, these WGs were so desperate to a point where they walk straight into the male toilet with guys in there taking a piss and pretending she's in the wrong toilet. Everyone ignored her. They probably knew she's a WG trying to advertise herself for a $100 toilet quickie.

Only working girl operating through male cubital is either a drug affected WL or a trans WL.

No WL in Australia is that desperate otherwise

Such behaviour would also attract complaints very quickly

begov94
02-01-2024, 08:41 PM
Only working girl operating through male cubital is either a drug affected WL or a trans WL.

No WL in Australia is that desperate otherwise

Such behaviour would also attract complaints very quickly

Probably another reason why everyone ignored her. I didn't get to see her face as I was in a cubicle. It was a crowded toilet.

frisson
02-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Probably another reason why everyone ignored her. I didn't get to see her face as I was in a cubicle. It was a crowded toilet.

She was drug affected and needed medical help urgently, is then the most likely scenario

begov94
02-01-2024, 09:27 PM
She was drug affected and needed medical help urgently, is then the most likely scenario

Well she was there in the toilet for a lengthy amount of time, roughly 2-3mins. She was definitely not drug influenced, she was waiting for a response before leaving. Everyone knew better not to interact with her because they don't want her making false claims that someone tried raping her in the toilet etc

jasng90
02-01-2024, 09:38 PM
One other normal girl from wechat I saw insisted I buy a $650 gucci belt. Deal done with a weekend of sex. Worked out to $30hr.

Sweeeet deal, do you still keep in touch with her?

jasng90
02-01-2024, 09:49 PM
I recalled back when I was in Melbourne for a short trip, found a girl I liked of locanto website that offered only BBBj, didnt mentioned the price for meetups.

Met up at her hotel and mentioned her bbbj was $20, but mid way during the session she told me, becareful if you come in my mouth that’ll be $250.

frisson
02-01-2024, 10:04 PM
I recalled back when I was in Melbourne for a short trip, found a girl I liked of locanto website that offered only BBBj, didnt mentioned the price for meetups.

Met up at her hotel and mentioned her bbbj was $20, but mid way during the session she told me, becareful if you come in my mouth that’ll be $250.

Did you go through with a BBBJ?
I presume she doesn't also charge for pre-cum

jasng90
03-01-2024, 05:09 PM
Did you go through with a BBBJ?
I presume she doesn't also charge for pre-cum

I did go with it, but ended up pulling out in a nick of time and came all over her face and end up charging me only a pineapple extra.

charmingninjaman
04-01-2024, 08:31 AM

Guarantees:
4. She has seen more dicks in a month than you have seen in a year. Sex is not an objective. She can get sex free 7 days, 52 weeke a year from several choices. Financial security and having a kid is her objective
5. Always wear condoms

As someone who's been through the wringer - I can confirm these are wise words.

JSteel96
04-01-2024, 10:48 AM

Guarantees:
5. Always wear condoms

If you don't wear condoms pull out at Redfern Station & blow your load over her not in her. Get tested from time to time.

T1ooo
04-01-2024, 12:10 PM
so ill add to this too, had a good time over xmas with one of my regulars that i've been seeing for a few times.
I texted her to come over, ended up staying the night, bbfs, cip and then we just fell asleep naked in each other arms till morning
I knew this would be expensive, to say the least , as she's leaving i took out $500 hoping it would be enough i had another $500 and bills just incase as i just hit the atm that morning, but she said she didn't want any money, and she wanted to come visit me and enjoyed her time.

sometimes it just happens and its great for both, No gifts, no money ect.. just good time had.

skylineboy
04-01-2024, 12:12 PM
so ill add to this too, had a good time over xmas with one of my regulars that i've been seeing for a few times.
I texted her to come over, ended up staying the night, bbfs, cip and then we just fell asleep naked in each other arms till morning
I knew this would be expensive, to say the least , as she's leaving i took out $500 hoping it would be enough i had another $500 and bills just incase as i just hit the atm that morning, but she said she didn't want any money, and she wanted to come visit me and enjoyed her time.

sometimes it just happens and its great for both, No gifts, no money ect.. just good time had.

Now thats perfect

Sibon
04-01-2024, 01:10 PM

It's Love.

Congratulations. When are you going to propose to her?

begov94
04-01-2024, 01:20 PM
It's Love.

Congratulations. When are you going to propose to her?

They normally give signals whenever they're ready to be proposed. Pretty sure BBFS CIP isn't really a signal for proposal although it could be a signal she wants more than just customer relations.

Axeman123
04-01-2024, 01:41 PM
If you don't wear condoms pull out at Redfern Station & blow your load over her not in her. Get tested from time to time. Still gotta be careful though. If you blow on the ground the flies might do the rest.

begov94
04-01-2024, 02:06 PM
If you don't wear condoms pull out at Redfern Station & blow your load over her not in her. Get tested from time to time.

I'm imagining nutcases collecting your load at Redfern station to get themselves pregnant for child support money. And if you're often seen there they'd know who to claim it under.

jasng90
04-01-2024, 02:13 PM

That is awesome, sounds like a what a non-wl - or normal girl (who extremely likes you) would do. Great catch. Its the thought that counts to pay her. Being $500 being probably chump change to her, compared to much much she makes (probably over a million $ like the wl I mentioned in this thread) she wont take it as she clearly likes you.

begov94
04-01-2024, 02:58 PM
That is awesome, sounds like a what a non-wl - or normal girl (who extremely likes you) would do. Great catch. Its the thought that counts to pay her. Being $500 being probably chump change to her, compared to much much she makes (probably over a million $ like the wl I mentioned in this thread) she wont take it as she clearly likes you.

Now I know how people reply so fast. I guess I'm just old-school. I've been browsing the forum using my browser and relying on my instincts whenever someone posts a reply. Little did I know there was an app called Tapatalk that notifies you even if someone sent you a PM when you're offline.

But I like old-school. I like relying on my instincts, it is a helpful practice to increase my clairvoyance.

And I can tell that someone is already making plans, just not sure when they'll execute it. I'm just collecting bliss so that I can share it when the time comes.

bleekpit
05-01-2024, 01:55 AM
If your are flaunting cash around without a care, could also be she's playing the long game lol.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Still gotta be careful though. If you blow on the ground the flies might do the rest.

Not really the flies, it's just so easy to slip up using the pullout technique you can easily squirt some inside without realising it. I have a friend who had an unintended second pregnancy soon after his firstborn. We call him "pullout king"...

1inchguy
05-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Not really the flies, it's just so easy to slip up using the pullout technique you can easily squirt some inside without realising it. I have a friend who had an unintended second pregnancy soon after his firstborn. We call him "pullout king"...

Few times especially cowgirl, especially tight pussy. After Cumming I get soft right away, so the confom remains inside while I pull out, I see leaks

GoldfishMan
05-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Few times especially cowgirl, especially tight pussy. After Cumming I get soft right away, so the confom remains inside while I pull out, I see leaks

Bro, if you're going to use a condom, might as well learn how to use it properly. If you don't, you're just making yourself have a second rate experience without maximizing the safety benefits.

For pulling out when wearing a dom, make sure you grab on to the base of the Dom, where the "rubber band" is, and hold it firmly against your dick as you pull out. That's how you do it.

jasng90
12-01-2024, 01:33 AM
So anyways, got n update with this WL.

After a good over 2 week of no contact (as intended) while keeping myself busy with work and a visit to a recent asian private (with a recent review) she has messaged me while I was middle of work.
To add abit of depth as to whats been said I'll include the conversation from whatsapp as narrative here.

Last messaged to her was just after new years day

Me: ''we should catch up again when we're both free."

Her: "Not sure babe, we'll see..I'll let you know babe."

Me: "Otherwise i can always see at you when you're working."

Been at least less than 2 weeks later until now

I message about 8 hours later and we messaged back and forth about normal everything things,
each others sex past and other things just got kinkier for abit..

Me: Hi there, where have you been stranger?

Her: What do you mean, where have YOU been?? *laugh emoji* its been a long time.

Me: Ah I've been busy, you know new years stuff, getting back to work and to my new years mojo.

Her: So have you been thinking about me? I know I have loads of loving to give. *wink emojI*

Me: ..I am sure its for guys for you to love you meant? *laugh emoji*.

Her: If I do, do you I think I wouldnt be messaging you now would I? *sly smile emoji*

Me: Sure, you know I am still cool if you have other guys to hang out with, right. I got my thing going atm,
I know I am not the only one you're hanging out with.

Her: Yes you know though, i feel lucky, you kinda reminded me of my first crush boyfriend. we even had sex first time when I was 19.
He wanted to make me pregrant many times but I always ended up swallowing his babies" *laugh emoji*

Me: Ah really!?

Her: I am not sure, I dont really speak much but everytime I see you always get drawn by your energy even as my regular so I thought I messaging you again.

Me: Nice, did your bf wanted to have a family with you or somethingl?"

Her: No, we were young that didnt come to my mind. He just gets excited whenever we had sex.

Me: Ah ok cool, anyways its really hot here now isnt it. Getting later now. Arent you tired?
Normally I would watch TV shorts, read, watch a good porn or just have good sex to get me sleepy.

Her: Come here can we make a baby *baby emoji*

Me: I would if you are still working.

Her: I'm joking. Thanks for sharing. Night Night babe *double kiss emoji*

Goes offline.

Anyways from what I gathered from this, no clear plans has been made just yet.
Seems to be just some cheeky texting especially towards the end to try get me juiced up?
For me it felt like the conversation ended on a good high?

If I have played my cards right, she may initiate contact with again with me. or clear attempt at trying to pull my strings.
Lots of pushing and pulling imho. We will have to see who gives in.

Not expecting anything yet, might have something good going to happen further this month, hopefully.
In the mean time Ill be keeping myself occupied until then.

Sibon
12-01-2024, 02:13 AM

After a good over 2 week of no contact (as intended) while keeping myself busy with work and a visit to a recent asian private (with a recent review) she has messaged me while I was middle of work.
To add abit of depth as to whats been said I'll include the conversation from whatsapp as narrative here.

Me: "Otherwise i can always see at you when you're working."

Been at least less than 2 weeks later until now

I message about 8 hours later and we messaged back and forth about normal everything things,
each others sex past and other things just got kinkier for abit..

Me: Hi there, where have you been stranger?

Her: What do you mean, where have YOU been?? *laugh emoji* its been a long time.

Me: Ah I've been busy, you know new years stuff, getting back to work and to my new years mojo.

Her: So have you been thinking about me? I know I have loads of loving to give. *wink emojI*

Me: ..I am sure its for guys for you to love you meant? *laugh emoji*.

Her: If I do, do you I think I wouldnt be messaging you now would I? *sly smile emoji*

Me: Sure, you know I am still cool if you have other guys to hang out with, right. I got my thing going atm,
I know I am not the only one you're hanging out with.

Her: Yes you know though, i feel lucky, you kinda reminded me of my first crush boyfriend. we even had sex first time when I was 19.
He wanted to make me pregrant many times but I always ended up swallowing his babies" *laugh emoji*

Me: Ah really!?

Her: I am not sure, I dont really speak much but everytime I see you always get drawn by your energy even as my regular so I thought I messaging you again.

Me: Nice, did your bf wanted to have a family with you or somethingl?"

Her: No, we were young that didnt come to my mind. He just gets excited whenever we had sex.

Me: Ah ok cool, anyways its really hot here now isnt it. Getting later now. Arent you tired?
Normally I would watch TV shorts, read, watch a good porn or just have good sex to get me sleepy.

Her: Come here can we make a baby *baby emoji*

Me: I would if you are still working.

Her: I'm joking. Thanks for sharing. Night Night babe *double kiss emoji*

Goes offline.

Anyways from what I gathered from this, no clear plans has been made just yet.
Seems to be just some cheeky texting especially towards the end to try get me juiced up?
For me it felt like the conversation ended on a good high?

If I have played my cards right, she may initiate contact with again with me. or clear attempt at trying to pull my strings.
Lots of pushing and pulling imho. We will have to see who gives in.

Not expecting anything yet, might have something good going to happen further this month, hopefully.
In the mean time Ill be keeping myself occupied until then.

I think you are the one for her. :) :) :)

blitz
12-01-2024, 09:25 AM

This is the point where I'd never message her again.
Anything after this just reeks of desperation. Just let it go.

Double_Adapter
12-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Who fucken needs Miils and Boon when you have aus99

GoldfishMan
12-01-2024, 01:22 PM
Who fucken needs Miils and Boon when you have aus99

Lol so true, my bro. This is like watching a slow motion train wreck unfolding from trackside.

paulgallen
12-01-2024, 01:41 PM
I don't get it. The girl loves him and want to hangout.OP is a stud. Can get laid anywhere. He likes the girl too, but is playing it cool. Not making an effort. And wants to get free sex. But gets upset with the lacklustre non committal texts.

GoldfishMan
12-01-2024, 02:12 PM
I don't get it. The girl loves him and want to hangout.OP is a stud. Can get laid anywhere. He likes the girl too, but is playing it cool. Not making an effort. And wants to get free sex. But gets upset with the lacklustre non committal texts.

Actually the standout feature is him posting it all on here, but please don't let me spoil the fun...

paulgallen
12-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Lots of multi talented people on here. We re in great company

rooter
12-01-2024, 03:30 PM
The longest time I have spent with a WL is 1 hour.
I thought that was normal because that's what i thought punting is.
But maybe I was wrong?

ColesBag
12-01-2024, 07:31 PM
The longest time I have spent with a WL is 1 hour.
I thought that was normal because that's what i thought punting is.
But maybe I was wrong?

The desperation for a relationship with any sort of woman from a large percentage of this forum has reached such a zenith that the dumb fucks now are angling for relationships with hookers which clearly demonstrates their success rate with civvie women.

I also thought punting was about fucking then leaving & from a W/L perspective getting paid, getting fucked & the client leaving.

The dynamic is so simple that it is the world's oldest profession for a reason.

Puntonthego
13-01-2024, 05:32 AM
The desperation for a relationship with any sort of woman from a large percentage of this forum has reached such a zenith that the dumb fucks now are angling for relationships with hookers which clearly demonstrates their success rate with civvie women.

I also thought punting was about fucking then leaving & from a W/L perspective getting paid, getting fucked & the client leaving.

The dynamic is so simple that it is the world's oldest profession for a reason.

Couldn’t agree more [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] sad to think what the future holds for” men.”

GoldfishMan
13-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Couldn’t agree more [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] sad to think what the future holds for” men.”

They're all going for the lowest hanging fruit. No effort needed at all to put in the hard yards to pursue a non-WG. Here she is, all fucked and ready to go on a relationship with you, how great is that?

This case with the OP is particularly interesting to watch. He started out sounding like he could handle the situation, being all experienced in punting and all. Now he's devolved into clearly having an obsession for the girl.

He's overestimated his own mental resilience, that's what I think.

ditchtheboss
13-01-2024, 10:43 AM
They're all going for the lowest hanging fruit. No effort needed at all to put in the hard yards to pursue a non-WG. Here she is, all fucked and ready to go on a relationship with you, how great is that?

This case with the OP is particularly interesting to watch. He started out sounding like he could handle the situation, being all experienced in punting and all. Now he's devolved into clearly having an obsession for the girl.

He's overestimated his own mental resilience, that's what I think.

Relationships with WLs only leads to 2 places, the bank and the psychologist

Double_Adapter
13-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Never under estimate the power of the pussy, some of history's greatest and most powerful have succumbed, fallen and been defeated by it.

Testicular, mental and emotional fortitude is the only armour that can withstand the force of the pussy.

Double_Adapter
13-01-2024, 11:27 AM

Some blokes won't even make a stretch for the low hanging fruit, they'll just grab what's fallen to the ground.

Johny77
14-01-2024, 03:04 PM
She doesn’t sound disinterested but doesn’t sound overly interested. That’s my take. No offence.

jackstar
15-01-2024, 07:59 AM
How about you PM her deets to me and I will pursue her. Sounds like a hot mix.. ��

DYSLENOJD
15-01-2024, 09:03 AM
The OP sounds like a 15 year old who has never been in a relationship before imo

jasng90
18-01-2024, 12:00 AM
Update fellas!

Trying to keep it simple as was quite tired but felt my mission sorta fulfilled.

So met up with her tonight after she asked if I was free since yesterday.

We made plans to meet up at 8pm tonight. Super rainy weather which tonighted added to the wet experience. ;)
I came back from work, hit the Greensquare AT gym, drove over to place, picked her up, said for me to wait for 5 mins and she came out in a black low cut top slightly revealing her boobs and mini skirt that made me fully bricked up and heart slightly racing from excitment. Wore the fragrance I got her as a gift (noted in my previous post in this threat or other) as I could smell it on her.

Drove both of us all the way to down to Paddington Oxford street corner bar, Courthouse hotel. Parked on Bourke st and paid the ticket and walked there,
Sat outside and had a few drinks, chatted. Balls were blue and my dick was literally throbbing the entire time while trying to concentrate on her talking to me. haha.

My hands had mind of its own and it wondered all over her legs and occasionally my hands behind her back, dared not to touch her slightly revealing breast in public, pulled me in here and there, ended up kissing occasionally here and there.

Then conversation top gone slightly D&M. Said she may fly off to Melbourne at some point, and revealed next time shes back in Sydney, sayings its not easy to find guys who she like who will treat her like a normal girl after work and have a good chemistry in this industry.

I mean I can see why its hard for others. I told her 'well I was kinda deciding whether or not to see you tonight, its quite hard to keep focused on you without my wondering mind about having sex with you' but I was able to restained myself enough especially in a public place. Addingly stated or confessed 'she wants me, hopefully one day she gets to have me'.

More rain started to pour, saw few guys, even the bartender passed by and couldnt help but stared at her as tonight she was quite well-dress and revealing. She pulled my head in and just pashed.
I said 'lets go back to the car its time, I'll drop you off, gotta early work tommorow.'

Got back to the car, while running in a rain like a maniac, we finally got there.
While still in the car near the bar, we DFK kissed abit more for 5-10 mins..
drove down in a tiny ally, she reached down undid my fly and gave bj which eventually turned into a throatpie (to avoid mess in my car she claimed) from the build up of excitement the entire night of just kissing and caressing. Still cumming whilst I grab her tits.

Dropped her off her place, When I said 'I actually want you, hope you enjoy Melb, I gotta make money tommorow'. added 'I personally don't do sex on first or seconds or thirds dates so dont expect it tonight'..so somehow this got to her deeply. She started to get teary *slight shimmering tears in the night light* That was the clear sign she didnt want to leave my car. I finally convinced her 'Okay' addingly said, 'if you ever changed number do let me know otherwise I'll be seeing you.'

Perhaps, over a slow built connection over the last few meetups and sex. Probably she was expecting guys, simps for them to beg for sex during any meetups at all as a test but wasnt expecting it to end this way.

So seems I may not have had free sex like I had hoped for; but to get to that point of excitement and getting a throatpie (whilst she allowed me to forced her head down slightly on me) release from the sexual build up is quite Euphoric. Better than nothing. This would probably be the last time for a long time before I get see her again. Hopefully..

In the mean time, cant help but felt satisfied but wanting more. Didnt really spend much during the experience, spent money on, short drive, few drinks and a gift that costed me nothing. This just gave me more reason to go further outside my comfort zone, in attempts to hangout and perhaps to seek maybe free sex from other WL.

Athena
18-01-2024, 01:25 AM
Update fellas!

Trying to keep it simple as was quite tired but felt my mission sorta fulfilled.

We made plans to meet up at 8pm tonight. Super rainy weather which tonighted added to the wet experience. ;)
I came back from work, hit the Greensquare AT gym, drove over to place, picked her up, said for me to wait for 5 mins and she came out in a black low cut top slightly revealing her boobs and mini skirt that made me fully bricked up and heart slightly racing from excitment. Wore the fragrance I got her as a gift (noted in my previous post in this threat or other) as I could smell it on her.

Drove both of us all the way to down to Paddington Oxford street corner bar, Courthouse hotel. Parked on Bourke st and paid the ticket and walked there,
Sat outside and had a few drinks, chatted. Balls were blue and my dick was literally throbbing the entire time while trying to concentrate on her talking to me. haha.

My hands had mind of its own and it wondered all over her legs and occasionally my hands behind her back, dared not to touch her slightly revealing breast in public, pulled me in here and there, ended up kissing occasionally here and there.

Then conversation top gone slightly D&M. Said she may fly off to Melbourne at some point, and revealed next time shes back in Sydney, sayings its not easy to find guys who she like who will treat her like a normal girl after work and have a good chemistry in this industry.

I mean I can see why its hard for others. I told her 'well I was kinda deciding whether or not to see you tonight, its quite hard to keep focused on you without my wondering mind about having sex with you' but I was able to restained myself enough especially in a public place. Addingly stated or confessed 'she wants me, hopefully one day she gets to have me'.

More rain started to pour, saw few guys, even the bartender passed by and couldnt help but stared at her as tonight she was quite well-dress and revealing. She pulled my head in and just pashed.
I said 'lets go back to the car its time, I'll drop you off, gotta early work tommorow.'

Got back to the car, while running in a rain like a maniac, we finally got there.
drove down in a tiny ally, she reached down undid my fly and gave bj which eventually turned into a throatpie (to avoid mess in my car she claimed) from the build up of excitement the entire night of just kissing and caressing. Still cumming whilst I grab her tits.

Dropped her off her place, When I said 'I actually want you, hope you enjoy Melb, I gotta make money tommorow'. added 'I personally don't do sex on first or seconds or thirds dates so dont expect it tonight'..so somehow this got to her deeply. She started to get teary *slight shimmering tears in the night light* That was the clear sign she didnt want to leave my car. I finally convinced her 'Okay' addingly said, 'if you ever changed number do let me know otherwise I'll be seeing you.'

Perhaps, over a slow built connection over the last few meetups and sex. Probably she was expecting guys, simps for them to beg for sex during any meetups at all as a test but wasnt expecting it to end this way.

So seems I may not have had free sex like I had hoped for; but to get to that point of excitement and getting a throatpie (whilst she allowed me to forced her head down slightly on me) release from the sexual build up is quite Euphoric. Better than nothing. This would probably be the last time for a long time before I get see her again. Hopefully..

In the mean time, cant help but felt satisfied but wanting more. Didnt really spend much during the experience, spent money on, short drive, few drinks and a gift that costed me nothing. This just gave me more reason to go further outside my comfort zone, in attempts to hangout and perhaps to seek maybe free sex from other WL.

Stay tuned for the next update of "The Diary of a Simp" coming soon

ColesBag
18-01-2024, 07:40 AM
Courthouse Hotel is a shithole. Plus it's in Darlinghurst not Paddington, are you a real estate agent? lol.

I wouldn't take any woman there.

jasng90
18-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Courthouse Hotel is a shithole. Plus it's in Darlinghurst not Paddington, are you a real estate agent? lol.

I wouldn't take any woman there.

Yea Darlinghurst, drinks are cheap, open area, cheap eats nearby, 9pm in the evening on weds night. ticks my box either way.

paulgallen
18-01-2024, 11:21 AM
What a trooper and a keeper. Girl suck dicks 8 hours a day. Comes out on a date and take another load. Didnt even need to shout her dinner!

keebab
18-01-2024, 12:32 PM
I gave her a throatpie and we all lived happily ever after.

The End

Puntonthego
18-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Lmaooo “does 8-10 hours of dick sucking” and then dies more, this quote was hilarious to me[emoji23]

jasng90
18-01-2024, 03:14 PM
What a trooper and a keeper. Girl suck dicks 8 hours a day. Comes out on a date and take another load. Didnt even need to shout her dinner!

No need for dinner, already got her feed from me 😂

JSteel96
18-01-2024, 04:49 PM
No need for dinner, already got her feed from me ��

You could have at least bought the poor girl a McHappy meal. It sounds like she really wanted sex in a hotel or at your place. You going to hook up with her again? At the very least do try for other WLs outside of the shops for free sex.

ColesBag
18-01-2024, 07:15 PM
Yea Darlinghurst, drinks are cheap, open area, cheap eats nearby, 9pm in the evening on weds night. ticks my box either way.

Believable bullshit is all in the details.

frisson
18-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Update fellas!

Nice one bro
She sounds considerate but conflicted
If it rocks your boat then enjoy
I've done a lot of that, but dating not sugarbabying. It eventually gets pretty empty
Read my other posts about what the better alternative is

But she sounds nice. Would like to have seen her outfit that night, bro

jasng90
18-01-2024, 09:57 PM

Considering her time is money, most WL or escort would charge hourly rate for companionship/dates. Even told me thank for making time for her.
Got it pretty good. But as JSteel96 mentioned, couldve gotten her a happy meal, but gotta go with the flow with whats happening at the time.

jasng90
18-01-2024, 09:59 PM
I gave her a throatpie and we all lived happily ever after.

The End

The Kebab Shop at Botany Road Mascot corner is the bomb btw, ended up eat there on the way home.

jasng90
18-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Nice one bro
She sounds considerate but conflicted
If it rocks your boat then enjoy
I've done a lot of that, but dating not sugarbabying. It eventually gets pretty empty
Read my other posts about what the better alternative is

But she sounds nice. Would like to have seen her outfit that night, bro

Never thought about doing sugarbabying arrangement, unless I am super loaded. Dating? Actually not the first time this happen to me,

I have taken one particular chinese girl from the glory 64 Taren point days out a few times, rocked up to the shop, Papasan look pissed like I took her daughter..
Took her back home everytime for sex first time while my other family members were asleep at home. The dating lasted for a month.
And ended due to asking for money all the time. I've probably spent nearly 1k - ended up realising all the money was used to play pokies.
What can I say, we are at some point young and dumb, but its life experience.

Dweebles
18-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Free Sex? ... The only thing free is Oxygen.

And some people are oxygen thieves at that.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

ditchtheboss
19-01-2024, 08:20 AM
You are on high emotions and the thrill of going out with a WL at the moment. You are sharing everything possibly for the validation. Many of us go out with these girls or have done that for quite a while and don’t post here. I am not going to be a hypocrite when it first happened to me I posted here probably for the same reasons you are posting but I stopped asking for life advice from horny guys in a punting forum.

About 10 years of my experience doing this and possibly way more than 100 years of combined experience from other fellow experienced punters will say enjoy the ride, have fun and make sure you have your psychologist and financial adviser ready to go. The girl is either stringing you along to keep a good regular customer coming or if she thinks of a relationship you will get deep Into the life of WLs which will wreck your mental health.

Pay fuck and leave. Don’t see them outside the shops. They don’t care for you, they want your money even if you don’t have a lot.

Good luck

schloong
20-01-2024, 07:03 AM
Sage advice right there Bro ditch, thanks.

frisson
20-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Never under estimate the power of the pussy, some of history's greatest and most powerful have succumbed, fallen and been defeated by it.

Testicular, mental and emotional fortitude is the only armour

Very accurate warning

Howver actually, the only armour that withstands the lure of a pussy, is actual penis armour and lock, with key thrown away

The new King of Denmark may or may not have ruined his entire reputation in the last month with a dalliance. Just rumors of course

frisson
20-01-2024, 07:52 PM
Some blokes won't even make a stretch for the low hanging fruit, they'll just grab what's fallen to the ground.

Sadly very funny and sadly very true

frisson
20-01-2024, 07:53 PM
Honestly the lady sounds lovely. But the problem is she can't switch off from work

JJBlows
21-01-2024, 02:05 AM
Nothing in the world comes for free

I have been getting free sex from a WL for some time and then she Eventually dropped the whole "so when you going to marry me" in a joke tone but even then I was thinking she has a business plan that she's trying to involve me in.

JSteel96
21-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Nothing in the world comes for free

I have been getting free sex from a WL for some time and then she Eventually dropped the whole "so when you going to marry me" in a joke tone but even then I was thinking she has a business plan that she's trying to involve me in.

No WL sex is competently free you'll end up paying her in the end one way or the other if shes says shes pregno maybe you'll have to marry her & then your fucked. I assume your not using condoms and blowing in her pussy?

JJBlows
21-01-2024, 04:45 PM
No WL sex is competently free you'll end up paying her in the end one way or the other if shes says shes pregno maybe you'll have to marry her & then your fucked. I assume your not using condoms and blowing in her pussy?

Nah pulling out and blowing on her stomach, back and mouth as she ain't on the pill.

I gotta end it anyways as I don't want to get caught up in all this.

JSteel96
21-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Nah pulling out and blowing on her stomach, back and mouth as she ain't on the pill.

I gotta end it anyways as I don't want to get caught up in all this.

even if you pull out bro you could still have leaked some seamen inside her its a big risk I think by the sound of the marry light hearted joke she wants to tie you down. Is she Asian does she have a visa or PR? Be careful if your single don't get trapped. Some of these MLs have major emotional issues which would be difficult to live with.

ReginaldBubbles
21-01-2024, 06:48 PM
you could still have leaked some seamen inside her.

How big do you think her pussy is?!

GoldfishMan
21-01-2024, 07:05 PM
How big do you think her pussy is?!

I think what he meant was leaking sperm either in the precum or accidental shot while still in her. Those are the biggest risks when doing pull-out technique.

ditchtheboss
21-01-2024, 07:21 PM
I think what he meant was leaking sperm either in the precum or accidental shot while still in her. Those are the biggest risks when doing pull-out technique.

If the punter trully didn’t understand that he is screwed in more ways than one

JJBlows
21-01-2024, 09:09 PM
even if you pull out bro you could still have leaked some seamen inside her its a big risk I think by the sound of the marry light hearted joke she wants to tie you down. Is she Asian does she have a visa or PR? Be careful if your single don't get trapped. Some of these MLs have major emotional issues which would be difficult to live with.

If the punter trully didn’t understand that he is screwed in more ways than one

I am well aware of the risks, its not my first rodeo on pulling out of a woman.

Yea most likely wants to tie me down but I think she genuinely likes me as I push her away all the time and has said im selfish and yet she keeps coming back where as if she wants the easy trap she could easily get some gullible punter as she is top notch, but I still don't want to get involved too much with her that way as we just hit it off the first time we met in the shop.

Mental health checks out as she is very health conscious with her gym routine and healthy eating.

She Hasn't accused me of anything out of paranoia yet.

JSteel96
21-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Precum is a thing it just takes one sperm cell to get her pregnant if the punter JJBlows is going bareback and shes not on the pill need I say more about the risk? If the WL is looking for a visa then there is even more risk if the punter is single. He should be using a condom. If hes single and regularly having bareback sex with this WL and hes not paying for a transaction is it considered a casual girlfriend relationship? His WL seems to be wanting to hook up with him for serious relations?

JSteel96
21-01-2024, 09:18 PM
I am well aware of the risks, its not my first rodeo on pulling out of a woman.

Yea most likely wants to tie me down but I think she genuinely likes me as I push her away all the time and has said im selfish and yet she keeps coming back where as if she wants the easy trap she could easily get some gullible punter as she is top notch, but I still don't want to get involved too much with her that way as we just hit it off the first time we met in the shop.

Mental health checks out as she is very health conscious with her gym routine and healthy eating.

She Hasn't accused me of anything out of paranoia yet.

Is she coming back to your place to see you outside of the shop? I think shes now classed as your girlfriend even if your not going on dates. Because your not paying her its more of a romance friendship. And she wants to go further with you. Do you feel hooked on her? Again what is her resident status is she Asian?

ReginaldBubbles
21-01-2024, 10:01 PM

Ah ok, so not actual seamen

ReginaldBubbles
21-01-2024, 10:03 PM

That sounds like physical health to me

Double_Adapter
21-01-2024, 11:03 PM

ie unless the bro has a low sperm count then the above is a moot point.

JJBlows
21-01-2024, 11:13 PM
Is she coming back to your place to see you outside of the shop? I think shes now classed as your girlfriend even if your not going on dates. Because your not paying her its more of a romance friendship. And she wants to go further with you. Do you feel hooked on her? Again what is her resident status is she Asian?

I go to her place on her days off, started with good sex in shop but she left and went to a really upmarket shop and she didn't want me to come because of the prices there ($500+ hour). We would message back and forth about trying to see each other but couldn't due to new job and sexting each other up, become sexually frustrated and then it got to the point where she went back to old shop to see me for one night and after that it was just her place when no room Mates home or in my car when we couldn't get place so we would usually ago to dinner or do something and fuck in the car after..

I wouldn't class her as my GF but more so of a lusting FWB, but she is like me sometimes, keeps her guard up but then soften more often than I do, usually she messages me first and when I don't message for a while she gets shitty but then plays it off as "I'm just another customer"

I'm hooked in the sense that she's a great fuck that I get to raw dog, awesome gym toned body with a good face, surprisingly good sense of humour like mine.

She is Viet and doesnt have a PR here, and no it's not that other Viet girl that was stressing that other guy out before.

JJBlows
21-01-2024, 11:14 PM
That sounds like physical health to me

Yes true, but I meant it as because she is extremely disciplined and motivated in her health, means she has good mental health as well.

They both go hand in hand together

DireStraits
21-01-2024, 11:23 PM
What’s long, hard and full of seamen? A submarine.

Athena
22-01-2024, 12:55 AM

Could just be a naval ship as well

peripel
22-01-2024, 02:19 AM
Could just be a naval ship as well

In Cantonese they call masturbation as "shooting airplanes". The motion of the flak gun used back in WWII was the reason for the reference.

Imagine a battle between two dicks like the battleship board game. The loser gets sprayed with the winner's "seamen".

Double_Adapter
22-01-2024, 06:42 AM

What's long and hard and has cum in it? A cucumber

JSteel96
22-01-2024, 07:45 AM
I go to her place on her days off, started with good sex in shop but she left and went to a really upmarket shop and she didn't want me to come because of the prices there ($500+ hour). We would message back and forth about trying to see each other but couldn't due to new job and sexting each other up, become sexually frustrated and then it got to the point where she went back to old shop to see me for one night and after that it was just her place when no room Mates home or in my car when we couldn't get place so we would usually ago to dinner or do something and fuck in the car after..

I wouldn't class her as my GF but more so of a lusting FWB, but she is like me sometimes, keeps her guard up but then soften more often than I do, usually she messages me first and when I don't message for a while she gets shitty but then plays it off as "I'm just another customer"

I'm hooked in the sense that she's a great fuck that I get to raw dog, awesome gym toned body with a good face, surprisingly good sense of humour like mine.

She is Viet and doesnt have a PR here, and no it's not that other Viet girl that was stressing that other guy out before.

Yes that is an FWB and risky if she hasn't got her PR that's why she is trying to tie you down.. be careful or you may get trapped in the visa thing with her. Its to bad she's still in the industry and doing every other bloke in town. You just don't know how many other regulars she has and there is a strong chance she is not using protection with some of those guys to. You could catch something and what if she gets pregnant from one of the other punters on here then says the kid is yours? An awful lot of risks on your part. Being hooked does not help. One solution is to see some other ladies.

GoldfishMan
22-01-2024, 08:55 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't pick up on that one, lol...

JSteel96
22-01-2024, 09:13 AM
To clarify I said seamen as in sperm not as in sailors like a whole ship crew was filling up that WLs pussy though that could happen cause apparent that WL of his was still working in an upmarket brothel. Some Viet girl.

Zoobender
22-01-2024, 09:40 AM
This is just like any other relationship mate. Most don't work out for one reason or another. May as well enjoy yourself, don't worry about pr/visa etc. Just don't get her pregnant. I was dating a really popular girl for 6 months, great sex and she was a really good person. Her visa ran out and she had to go back home but she never asked me to do anything or pressured me in to making the relationship more serious. She was really stressed out the last few times we met up and she really wanted to stay. But she ended up leaving. I asked her why she didn't ask me to help her stay and she said she didn't want to put me in that position. Not every girl is like that. But yeh we always used protection and respected each others private lives. She was in 2 long term relationships before. So outside of shop she was a very down to earth and average girl. Enjoy it mate nothing lasts forever.

JJBlows
22-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Yes that is an FWB and risky if she hasn't got her PR that's why she is trying to tie you down.. be careful or you may get trapped in the visa thing with her. Its to bad she's still in the industry and doing every other bloke in town. You just don't know how many other regulars she has and there is a strong chance she is not using protection with some of those guys to. You could catch something and what if she gets pregnant from one of the other punters on here then says the kid is yours? An awful lot of risks on your part. Being hooked does not help. One solution is to see some other ladies.

It would be naive to think she doesn't do it with others, but when ever we do she all ways gives me hard time about it and always interrogates me about whether I do it with other girls and if she suspects that I do then she will cut me off, she gets guilty and panicky after we finish. She always makes me wear a condom but halfway through the deed it comes off 🤷*♂️

I walked into this situation only because when ever i click so well and have sexual compatibility with a WL, I see an opportunity to flirt my way in and not have to pay her to fuck her later on, that's it. But I'll agree that I am pushing the limit with her.

The attitude that I have to her and her job is really simple because she fucks guys for a job and I know about it but there are men out there who's partners fuck multiple guys for free and hide it from their husbands/boyfriend, Plus I've had FWB before where we both know we have other people we are fucking as well.

JSteel96
22-01-2024, 10:08 AM
It would be naive to think she doesn't do it with others, but when ever we do she all ways gives me hard time about it and always interrogates me about whether I do it with other girls and if she suspects that I do then she will cut me off, she gets guilty and panicky after we finish. She always makes me wear a condom but halfway through the deed it comes off ��*♂️

I walked into this situation only because when ever i click so well and have sexual compatibility with a WL, I see an opportunity to flirt my way in and not have to pay her to fuck her later on, that's it. But I'll agree that I am pushing the limit with her.

The attitude that I have to her and her job is really simple because she fucks guys for a job and I know about it but there are men out there who's partners fuck multiple guys for free and hide it from their husbands/boyfriend, Plus I've had FWB before where we both know we have other people we are fucking as well.

Wait shes sleeping with multiple dudes a day and your only allowed to sleep with her? :) I think its time to see some other wls your to hooked on this gal but I suppose its hard to say no if she keeps messaging you.. Taking the condom off half way through is a big risk. How many other guys she does that with? True there are men whose wives are WLs and they don't even know it. Example I heard direct from a WL many Chinese wives are telling their hubbies they are cleaners in hotels in fact their WLs screwing their clients in the hotel rooms.

JJBlows
22-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Wait shes sleeping with multiple dudes a day and your only allowed to sleep with her? :) I think its time to see some other wls your to hooked on this gal but I suppose its hard to say no if she keeps messaging you.. Taking the condom off half way through is a big risk. How many other guys she does that with? True there are men whose wives are WLs and they don't even know it. Example I heard direct from a WL many Chinese wives are telling their hubbies they are cleaners in hotels in fact their WLs screwing their clients in the hotel rooms.

No, It's not about that I'm not allowed to see other people, what I meant was the no condom part. She gets paranoid that I may be doing no condom with other girls and that's when she freaks out. When she was really annoying me about the whole thing one time i made a backhanded comment about her "maybe" fucking others without a rubber because "tips for more money" and oh boy didnt she lose her absolute shit at me,

The whole no condom started only because after seeing each other for a while I was teasing her clit with my dick and I slipped it in and she wanted me to put one on and I did and used it properly, after a few more tease sessions on her I was able to slip it in , she wanted me to put one on but she gave in and since then she always asks me to put one on which I do but we both know it feels so much better without one that it comes off during the sex.......i finish out side, she gets paranoid "next time we use condom and i will have better self control", gets wild with me again, rubber comes off, rinse and repeat.

Man I aint even talking about wives who are secretly WL, I'm talking about normal wives/girlfriends who just fuck heaps of other men and don't need to be a WL to do it and there partners are none the wiser. I've heard of stories of them fucking guys in their gym, office, "girls night out". My mates work has a hot bimbo receptionist that if you give her a few drinks and say the right things you get to fuck her like other blokes in the office do and she has a BF.