PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do these signs mean anything anymore

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Legitimate massage shops have signs saying "Massage is nonsexual"

Exotic massage shops have signs saying "Massage is nonsexual"

What is the public therefore to think of they see a new shop, with a sign on the FRONT DOOR, saying "Massage is nonsexual"

To protect families, what would you change this front door sign to?
"Massage is non-recreational?"
"Massage is massage only"
"Massage that girlfriend/wife would approve of"

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/disgusting-sydney-massage-parlour-slammed-for-gross-sign/news-story/14b6c8aeaa15a193518bcde8e86b553f

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:23 PM
Ah those richies up in Mosman. They probably offer lots of pineapples for a simple HJ as well. Military Rd too congested, they can't make a quick drive down to North Sydney or City for a quick happy ending afternoon

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:36 PM
Ah those richies up in Mosman. They probably offer lots of pineapples for a simple HJ as well. Military Rd too congested, they can't make a quick drive down to North Sydney or City for a quick happy ending afternoon

There must be 100s of school kids potentially seeing the sign

They should change the front door sign to:

'Wholesome Massages'

Sibon
01-01-2024, 09:37 PM

What is the public therefore to think of they see a new shop, with a sign on the FRONT DOOR, saying "Massage is nonsexual"

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/disgusting-sydney-massage-parlour-slammed-for-gross-sign/news-story/14b6c8aeaa15a193518bcde8e86b553f

I think

"No Touching of Male Private Parts Here."

should drive home the point.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:39 PM
I think

"No Touching of Male Private Parts Here."

should drive home the point.

Brilliant. Very politely worded. And may actually make one man out of ten actually take of of the sign!

'Nonsexual massage' as a sign is so ubiquitous that it is meaningless
It's main use was to scare away council workers

11Bravo
01-01-2024, 09:43 PM
How about using something similar to movie ratings:
For legit shops: G rated Massages

For Part 2 shops: PG rated Massages

For Part 2.5 shops: R rated Massages

For Part 3 shops: X rated Massages

Sibon
01-01-2024, 09:44 PM
I think I saw a google map of a massage parlour in West Ryde. It had a bus stop in front and a group of scholl children was there waiting for the bus.

So sorry that they are to go through such a visual assault every school day.

There is no control over the proliferation of massage parlours in Sydney. They are an insidous scourge of our decadent society.

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Brilliant. Very politely worded. And may actually make one man out of ten actually take of of the sign!

Council workers are a waste of taxpayers money. Their job isn't to expedite the request of residents to fix potholes or parking signs but to make revenue out of fining illegal parkers, fining restaurants for a tiny cockroach or raiding massage shops for potential sexual services.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:46 PM
How about using something similar to movie ratings:
For legit shops: G rated Massages

For Part 2 shops: PG rated Massages

For Part 2.5 shops: R rated Massages

For Part 3 shops: X rated Massages
Pure genius bro

And it can be a subtle sign at the top of the shop window poster

I need to find me a VFM X rated massage shop. Sounds like you may need to bring in a few heart pills

Sibon
01-01-2024, 09:46 PM

The neon sign should be flashing:

"Please don't ask for Hand Job here."

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:47 PM
I think I saw a google map of a massage parlour in West Ryde. It had a bus stop in front and a group of scholl children was there waiting for the bus.

So sorry that they are to go through such a visual assault every school day.

There is no control over the proliferation of massage parlours in Sydney. They are an insidous scourge of our decadent society.

West Ryde Victoria Rd itself has like 5 or 6 massage shops. And people wonder why did council approved that many massage shops to be opened within 20m of each other. These shops must have bribed the councillor somehow. Even the new Eastwood councillor is not to be trusted.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:47 PM

Another brilliant answer. I would truly think twice if a shop has this as their sign, and probably walk away if I needed an Exotic massage

11Bravo
01-01-2024, 09:48 PM
And it can be a subtle sign at the top of the shop window posterBack home, every place that serves food has a rating: A, B, C... that must be displayed in their window. So, like you say, a simple G, PG, R, or X ...

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:48 PM
West Ryde Victoria Rd itself has like 5 or 6 massage shops. And people wonder why did council approved that many massage shops to be opened within 20m of each other. These shops must have bribed the councillor somehow. Even the new Eastwood councillor is not to be trusted.
That mayor is a deal maker. Can he amalgamate his council with Chatswood and wake this city up?

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:50 PM

For those non English speaking punters, you would also need the obligatory picture/image version of a erect c_ck with a red cross through it

Put that on the front door and I may actually stop to notice your sign

Sibon
01-01-2024, 09:50 PM
How about a large sign in front of the shop that says:

"All Happy Beginnings have a Happy Ending. - Confucius."

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:51 PM
How about a large sign in front of the shop that says:

"All Happy Beginnings have a Happy Ending. - Confucius."
So a girlfriend/wife can buy gift cards at this shop?

andrewv
01-01-2024, 09:52 PM
The only "sign" that matters is when you are led to the room and the girl says, "Keep your underwear on".
That is the only indication that the shop is legitimate or that extras are available. If she doesn't say those 4 words, you take everything off and make your choices later.

Years ago, at a place in Crows Nest the girl showed me to the room and left me immediately to get undressed. As I was undressing, I noticed she had a white gown (like a nurse's uniform) hanging on the back of the door, and inside a pocket, I saw a packet of condoms sticking out. I didn't have to wonder if sex was on offer or not.

begov94
01-01-2024, 09:55 PM
That mayor is a deal maker. Can he amalgamate his council with Chatswood and wake this city up?

Chatswood is the way it is because of old Gladys running it for a while. Not sure how the new mayor for Willoughby is faring now.

frisson
01-01-2024, 09:56 PM
The only "sign" that matters is when you are led to the room and the girl says, "Keep your underwear on".
That is the only indication that the shop is legitimate or that extras are available. If she doesn't say those 4 words, you take everything off and make your choices later.

Years ago, at a place in Crows Nest the girl showed me to the room and left me immediately to get undressed. As I was undressing, I noticed she had a white gown (like a nurse's uniform) hanging on the back of the door, and inside a pocket, I saw a packet of condoms sticking out. I didn't have to wonder if sex was on offer or not.
You must have thought: 'Green neon light is ON'

But in Legit Thai massage, they instead can stay, 'Put all your clothes and wallet in this box'.
I suppose that leaves things less defined.

suka03
01-01-2024, 10:43 PM
don’t worry it’s the meaning of opposite. every sign i see this type it’s a warning this place is not legit lol

jasng90
01-01-2024, 10:50 PM

I would state this as Remedial Massage Only or No Adult Services Provided here

frisson
02-01-2024, 11:44 AM
I would state this as Remedial Massage Only or No Adult Services Provided here
Fair answer, for a shops front door facing the street

carmen farquis
02-01-2024, 06:06 PM
100% guaranteed any woman who bothers whinging about that online her husband is going to RNT's or drinking heavily to deal with her.

frisson
02-01-2024, 06:12 PM
100% guaranteed any woman who bothers whinging about that online her husband is going to RNT's or drinking heavily to deal with her.

So that wife would approve of the sign on the front door of the massage shop

"No Touching of My Husbands dick Here."