PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy New Year 2024 to all

frisson
01-01-2024, 10:04 PM
A Sydney Happy New Year 2024 to all

I hope your Calendar Year is a better one than the last, and you achieve some great or more humble goals

I sincerely hope we all survive 2024 financially solvent, despite the barrage of inflationary and economic currents we find ourselves in. I'm sure some of you need some heart felt thoughts at this time. It's not a laughing matter at all for some families

Great chatting with all.of you (just don't bore us with failed collapsed ML relationship stories, as they are just boring and lead nowhere fast)

All the best in 2024

JSteel96
01-01-2024, 10:13 PM
Happy New Year my wish this year is no more price hikes / cost of living crisis. Is that too much to wish for?

Kiki kong
01-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Happy New Year my wish this year is no more price hikes / cost of living crisis. Is that too much to wish for?

I'll plus one to that wish list...
Plus for more shops to bring in decent overseas ladies. Specially from Japan and Korea.

frisson
01-01-2024, 10:33 PM

I hear you bro. Sending you my best wishes

begov94
01-01-2024, 10:57 PM
Happy New Year. I'm praying for WW2.5 (Israel v Palestine, Russia v Ukraine) not to escalate to WW3.