PDA

View Full Version : General talk Withdrawal Symptoms

rjdin
02-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Just thought I'd share a symptom I've had.

May be good or bad depending on the reader but I've dreamt of punting. Part 1 is always skipped and it's straight to part 2 and beyond.

Saves the pocket and haven't had to clean up myself in real life. No wet dream here.

JSteel96
02-01-2024, 10:44 AM
You single then head down to a reputable brothel and get that sympton taken care of. If your married that's another story you need to cover your tracks.

begov94
02-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Dreams according to my interpretation is the reflection of our innermost desire. If you haven't punted for a while and started dreaming about punting then it means that subconsciously you're yearning for a punt that skips part 1.

Like the time when I was a kid being physically and mentally abused by my narcissistic stepmother - I always dreamed of punching her until no one can recognise her face. As I grew up she didn't dare to look me in the eyes anymore because she knew of what I am capable of. Haven't seen her for almost 20 years, she would've been scared of me the same way she and my dad ran for their lives when my grandaunt chased them down with a butchers knife for kidnapping me after my parents divorce.

frisson
02-01-2024, 06:56 PM
Just thought I'd share a symptom I've had.

May be good or bad depending on the reader but I've dreamt of punting. Part 1 is always skipped and it's straight to part 2 and beyond.

Saves the pocket and haven't had to clean up myself in real life. No wet dream here.

Punting is a hobby, not a substitute for real world connections
Work hard on your career, and punt to your income

Strive to be financially independent as soon as possible

If you are able to be financially secure, its certain that women will be dreaming of you.

That's the mindset to go for

Double_Adapter
02-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Dreams according to my interpretation is the reflection of our innermost desire. If you haven't punted for a while and started dreaming about punting then it means that subconsciously you're yearning for a punt that skips part 1.

Every time I eat pizza (especially late at night) I have dreams.
There are times when the dreams are going great but then I start coming out of that deep sleep state, I try and force myself back to sleep so I can finish off the dream but to no avail.

begov94
02-01-2024, 11:26 PM
Every time I eat pizza (especially late at night) I have dreams.
There are times when the dreams are going great but then I start coming out of that deep sleep state, I try and force myself back to sleep so I can finish off the dream but to no avail.

Pizza are some heavy meals to eat before falling asleep. The digestive system must've been using up a lot of energy it draws you into a deep sleep.

Most deep sleeps are triggered when the "third eye" chakra dissolves. When you woke up from that sleep the pizza must've been mostly digested that it dispersed around the body as winds, that's why you had a hard time falling back into that deep sleep.

If you are adept at meditation, even with Zen, you may focus in between your eyebrows where your "third eye" is at when lying in bed. You will soon realise that the stronger your focus is in this area, the more you will start losing consciousness and enter deep sleep. Your body will automatically relax the longer you keep your focus.

That is partly how I enter lucid dreams but I focus on a different chakra and do different visualisations. I only practice lucid dreaming once in a while because recently my deep sleep will automatically turn into a lucid dream from time to time.