PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville K Pink. 10/10 view from CG. Don't miss out 😍

woods23
03-01-2024, 11:07 PM
It was a tough choice very hard to chose, Pink is available at 1.45pm J Natsumi is free at 2.00 pm :( . Both photo is mouth watering( photo is pink is real ) :slobber:. I'm a sucker for korean plus she has a more cuvry so Pinky it is.

Pink looks better nd better as time go on. She has many features , her sexy shoulder, beautiful thick shining hair, her small nipples, her beautiful silky skin, fml is amazing smooth I can't describe it. You got to feel it yourself to appreciate it. There also her beautiful shaped C cup is good size not too big, not too small . I think it is fake, but I could wrong that doesn't matters it feels so good so real and great to look at. Strong looking lower back, nice looking ass what a body ( tight cuvry toned at the same time ) ..what a body for sex.

The highlight is CG..she looks 10 times better In that position and you're inside her :smile: The boobs, the abs lines running on each side. Got to finished doggy!

I didn't do diamond so I got no idea what's her services is like . But I'm pretty sure she can deliver no problems. Good attitude !
Shes very accommodating in sex we did many positions, nice tight pussy feel so good.

Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer :)
I Rarely repeat with a wl but with Pink I definitely go back for more..she's quite special my type.

NC3
04-01-2024, 02:05 AM
'''Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer''' ... nice comparison.
Yes Natsumi is great!!!

Abracadabra
04-01-2024, 06:23 AM
It was a tough choice very hard to chose, Pink is available at 1.45pm J Natsumi is free at 2.00 pm :( . Both photo is mouth watering( photo is pink is real ) :slobber:. I'm a sucker for korean plus she has a more cuvry so Pinky it is.

Pink looks better nd better as time go on. She has many features , her sexy shoulder, beautiful thick shining hair, her small nipples, her beautiful silky skin, fml is amazing smooth I can't describe it. You got to feel it yourself to appreciate it. There also her beautiful shaped C cup is good size not too big, not too small . I think it is fake, but I could wrong that doesn't matters it feels so good so real and great to look at. Strong looking lower back, nice looking ass what a body ( tight cuvry toned at the same time ) ..what a body for sex.

The highlight is CG..she looks 10 times better In that position and you're inside her :smile: The boobs, the abs lines running on each side. Got to finished doggy!

I didn't do diamond so I got no idea what's her services is like . But I'm pretty sure she can deliver no problems. Good attitude !
Shes very accommodating in sex we did many positions, nice tight pussy feel so good.

Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer :)
I Rarely repeat with a wl but with Pink I definitely go back for more..she's quite special my type.

Thx Woods. The Summer comparison gives good insight.

K Summer from Kyoto was my 1st punt on returning to Sydney in late 2019.
She set the bar high!

Wigglyworm
04-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Didnt think there was tiering at N5 for the girls

tate
04-01-2024, 10:13 AM
Didn't do diamond service? How much did you pay?

Abracadabra
04-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Didnt think there was tiering at N5 for the girls

Knew there is Western.

woods23
04-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Yes. It's diamond only at M5. Pink is $230 30mins! Worth every cents to me diamond or not.( pretty much the same price at rnt included fs) I think she’s the most expensive girl there . I got room 10 is a bonus with large mirrors every where.

Summer is my favorite saw her like 10+ till she retired. The next closest girl like 3 times. Pink's body is just as good, she has a nice face too.My replacement for Summer

tate
04-01-2024, 05:42 PM
Yes. It's diamond only at M5. Pink is $230 30mins! Worth every cents to me diamond or not.( pretty much the same price at rnt included fs) I think she’s the most expensive girl there . I got room 10 is a bonus large mirrors every where.

Summer is my favorite saw her like 10+ till she retired. The next closest girl like 3 times. Pink's body is just as good, she has a nice face too.

U said u didn’t do diamond though? You mean you didn’t dfk daty etc? But u paid $230 for 30 mins. That is diamond. So what u mean u didn’t experience her services. Just want to know so if I book her what happens.

MrPB
04-01-2024, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the review. How was her general demeanour? Did she have a cold personality?

I saw her at the line up the other day, but didn't go with her because she kinda rushed through her introduction, but I was so keen to book some time with her anyways

Keeping Up
04-01-2024, 09:49 PM
Am I correct in assuming Pink is formerly K Emma from Ginza?

woods23
05-01-2024, 12:00 AM
U said u didn’t do diamond though? You mean you didn’t dfk daty etc? But u paid $230 for 30 mins. That is diamond. So what u mean u didn’t experience her services. Just want to know so if I book her what happens.

I don't do diamond service with any wl but happy to pay full price. I always tell the girls I won't be doing diamond before we heading to the shower. Pretty sure she do bbbj as when went for bbbj I stopped her md told her to lick my balls...I got RCG pussy slide . As for DATY , I think she does no problem ( who doesn't? Is time wasting for the girls) DFK? I can't answer that is more personal for the girls is more Ymmv. I'm a simple guy if the girls looks hot I just go in for a try. I got lucky she very my type!

Thanks for the review. How was her general demeanour? Did she have a cold personality?

I saw her at the line up the other day, but didn't go with her because she kinda rushed through her introduction, but I was so keen to book some time with her anyways

Pink is a quite girl but not cold at all. She have a beautiful smile, polite manners , no kps zero ! She not those loud out going girl will ask all sorts of questions. She very professional know what's she doing. I be very surprised if you don't have a good time with her. That's my own personal opinion!

I might biased don't shoot me if I'm wrong.
I'm still thinking of the session..a good memorable session will last for weeks....Pinky is one of them.