PDA

View Full Version : Other Ya Ya Ya, Merry Christmas @ Sunny Massage North Sydney

ParramattaRiver
04-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Ya Ya
Sunny Massage
Level 3 / 97 Pacific Hwy
1hr $75 + $150 for FS
https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
0416 386 854

This joint has a bunch of sus reviews probably care of the owner, so I thought I’d make a real one.

It was the last working week before Xmas, and work took me north of the harbour, so I thought I’d check out my favourite little joint - Pure Massage. Well they didn’t answer the phone so I figure they’d be busy or closed so I rang up Sunny instead. I’d been here once before a few years back. Old matey said he has 3 girls on and rattled off some names. I did know any of them, so I jus asked for someone open minded and he recommended Ya Ya. My last visit to Pure Massage was also a Ya Ya, but they’re different girls.

The entrance is discreet enough at it’s up a lift so you could be going anywhere in the building. Old matey took payment and directed me to a room. Went in, stripped off and I’m comes a short young Thai girl in a miniskirt. She’s been here a few years and her English is good. Asked me if I was ok with oil which I was - but be warned they don’t have a shower.

She started off with a nice strong massage. Hit all the right spots. She keeps doing this gentle bum tickle thing like a feather. So hot. Got me real horny in no time. We hadn’t discussed extras yet and I think with her technique, she was trying to convince me to go all in.

Then came time for the flip. She nuded up and I happily selected the 3P deluxe package, which she asked for up front. Her skin was real nice n smooth. She’s probably late 20s with an awesome set of tits which she gave me full access to. She applied the dom with her teeth which I always love and started the CBJ. Great technique. No teeth. I was ready to blow so I stopped her. She climbed up and rode me cowgirl until I came. Pussy was nice and tight. It didn’t take long as I was horny as a motherfucker.

She said she normally works at 76 Archer st. Chatswood which apparently has the same owner. I said I’d seek her out there next time as I had a great time. No regrets.