PDA

View Full Version : General talk Reflections cum learnings from Punting Year (PY23)

randyb47
05-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Hola mates

I'm a newbie, a lurker who has been a regular to the syd99 forums if not the shops :D (damn the rising costs).
Have benefitted from the tribe and the seniors who have shared their experiences, ARs and insights on the shops. Gracias!

Its time to give-back. Before reading the forums, I used to punt mostly in South Sydney. I have had a few great punts and a some duds at the R'dale forever19 shop. When I used to visit, the shop used to have fairly young WLs - may not be that good-looking but used to provide top service. Plus reasonable prices. The rooms are not great or the bed. Used to get bbbj with nice ball-licking by the WLs. Content with that.

From the forums, read the N5M WLs AR and visited them a couple of times. Felt like an upgrade from economy to business / first. :D
Except for 1 WL (prob, wasn't her day), I have had great experience with all WLs. The mamasan / manager were nice to talk and accommodative of any requests (usually a preferred room in their establishment). Made appointments with WLs that were J, V and Indo. The first J girl that I visited hugged me when I cum (kind of conveying she was happy to give the pleasure ending). The Indo girl's BJ was unique - like swirling her tongue around my dick, quite an experience. Loved the silky white skin of the V girls and their patience with me trying new positions or even taking a pause so I don't cum too soon.

Visited a shop in Carlton, hoping experience same as R'dale shop as the establishment looked similar (WLs, rates and rooms) but not the same.
After making WL choice, the money is paid to her in the room. I picked a young nice looking WL from the lot who surprised me the in the room, saying she does only Platinum service for 1 hr. Lucky (or not), I had enough cash to book 1hr. The first round was quick BJ. Next to kill the time, WL offered a massage. It was a 1 hand massage on my back, while she was on her phone. When she got bored on the phone, initiated a small talk - asking what I did for living? I was hesitant to reveal, blurted I'm a student. She didnt believe but said ok. She told she worked as a nanny at some daycare. A little banter here and there but she took offence when I passed a joking comment on her job when giving BJ. It was complete down-hill from there and could experience aggressively sucking my dick. It changed the whole experience, excused and finished off before time.

In conclusion, I have decided its worth to visit establishments who have managers, that look after the place and train the girls. That way the customer service is much more reliable.

In the new year, plan is to try and visit the ML shops in view of the rising costs and one another bad experience with WL (to-be shared in another post).

07-01-2024, 11:32 PM
Nice summaries thanks for the intel

Sibon
07-01-2024, 11:44 PM
I've learned from a year of puntings in 2023 that the WLs love the pineapples and to hell with me. Whether I'm toothless, hairless and armless or dickless it doesn't matter as long I remember to bring the wallet.

:)

bloom
07-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the insights. I’m very new to the scene too so this gives good insight for my future punts.

randyb47
08-01-2024, 06:49 PM
I've learned from a year of puntings in 2023 that the WLs love the pineapples and to hell with me. Whether I'm toothless, hairless and armless or dickless it doesn't matter as long I remember to bring the wallet.

:)[emoji3]
[emoji817] No doubt there... the pineapples work..
just that some of us punters want to maximize the returns on the thrown pineapples... i always look at the 'opportunity cost' [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk