PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?

xboyx
06-01-2024, 08:20 AM
received 30+ messages so this thread is paused for now

Folks, please don't expect me to work on this full time and reply you promptly. I work 2 jobs and other things to do hence I can't be pimping full time

If you can't wait to get laid, please go to shops :)

eazylove4u
06-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Is this a new way of pimping out your SB?

xboyx
06-01-2024, 10:38 AM
lol I've never thought of myself as a pimp, but heck I'd take this job title if it is what it is

Massagecreep
06-01-2024, 10:46 AM
What else is it if not pimping? I’m sure the girl can speak for herself, if she exists

JSteel96
06-01-2024, 10:56 AM
How much $$ we want to spend are we bidding on her? I wonder if this is some kind of extortion set up? I'd like to see the pics of this girl is she Asian?

keebab
06-01-2024, 11:05 AM
As a punter I don't like agreeing to anything without knowing the rates and seeing the product.

Massagecreep
06-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Not much of a pimp if he can’t provide some photos and name the prices….

begov94
06-01-2024, 11:27 AM
What else is it if not pimping? I’m sure the girl can speak for herself, if she exists

Agreed.

Even if she's real, what's the catch? Is she going to be the "love you long time gf" or the "gf from hell"?

Might as well spend a few nights in Phuket and rent a gf there. It's popular amongst the Germans.

JSteel96
06-01-2024, 11:31 AM
And how do we know if she gives a decent BJ? This has got to be some kind of set up. What the OP wants in terms of price $800? No pics in his post? Is this a scam?

xboyx
06-01-2024, 11:35 AM
ok guys, I understand you have many questions cuz my post lacks information, and I don't mind getting asked, it's a public forum after all

I'm not a professional pimp nor having a pimp business hence I don't have all upfront advertising materials for you guys yet, nothing like brochures or catalogue for you to browse and select & check out. So yes it's not a serious pimp business. Well, maybe I'll turn it into a business and make it serious who know.

In the meantime, interested punters please feel free to ask for more info or PM me. Or if you think it lacks important details for you to do that, then I understand, because it does lack important details, I don't deny this

Massagecreep
06-01-2024, 11:44 AM
If you are trying to drum up business, let’s see what you have to say in the open forum (not private messages)

Abracadabra
06-01-2024, 12:10 PM
You mention experienced.
Has she previously been a WL?

xboyx
06-01-2024, 12:29 PM
You mention experienced.
Has she previously been a WL?

sorry I mean "full experience" as full girlfriend experience, from meeting to intimacy, not her work experience
she's not a WL as far as I know, but I have not asked nor investigated this with her

max_power
06-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Shouldn’t you be “kicking up” to admin if you were to make a dollar of the forum

Sibon
06-01-2024, 12:57 PM
ok guys, I understand you have many questions cuz my post lacks information, and I don't mind getting asked, it's a public forum after all

I'm not a professional pimp nor having a pimp business hence I don't have all upfront advertising materials for you guys yet, nothing like brochures or catalogue for you to browse and select & check out. So yes it's not a serious pimp business. Well, maybe I'll turn it into a business and make it serious who know.

In the meantime, interested punters please feel free to ask for more info or PM me. Or if you think it lacks important details for you to do that, then I understand, because it does lack important details, I don't deny this

It should work if you work on it especially when you have a few girls.

Explore other venues of advertising e.g. Locanto, classified ads etc.

All the best. :)

justaboredguy3
06-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Hey folks

Any guys here want to rent a girlfriend for 1 hour, or a few hours, or even full day?

Include meeting up with her for a quick coffee. Then, optional: head back to a private apartment or your place for intimacy (sex), in inner city areas thus not too far but can be flexible especially if you have car.

The girl is in her 20s and not ugly or anything. Photos will be provided.

Please let me know if you're interested, and if you require intimacy with her afterwards, and how much $$ you're willing to offer for the date and intimacy.

Interested, please PM

Climax598
06-01-2024, 01:58 PM
sorry I mean "full experience" as full girlfriend experience, from meeting to intimacy, not her work experience
she's not a WL as far as I know, but I have not asked nor investigated this with her
Now you sound like helping her to promote but do have much details about her and what she willing to do and the price. What is it for you at the end.

asiafever
06-01-2024, 03:16 PM
Now you sound like helping her to promote but do have much details about her and what she willing to do and the price. What is it for you at the end.

They say curiosity killed the cat... is this a SB situation without it being ongoing? Is the apartment hers, a hired out venue like a b&b etc? What's her background (asian, caucasian rtc), how's her english? Could you meet first and see how the chemistry is and then book longer?

Xboyx has been around for a long time and is a solid contributor, so I don't have issues that this isn't as he says it is, BUT yeah more info would certainly be required, and I wouldn't be offering a fee without knowing the who's what's and where's.

xboyx
06-01-2024, 03:42 PM
ok guys, so far I've got quite many messages with offers. jeez I didn't know being Mr pimp is that popular. Please accept my apology if there's delays in replying to all, it's hard to keep track of these messages in my inbox on this forum. I've replied to some and thanks for the input. Will keep checking the forum and reply to more. I'm also not always in front of my computer and available this weekend to reply to everyone so sorry in advance.

she's asian. I had been seeing her in private. I'm asian and I've seen asian girls only. My only encounters with caucasian girls were some 10 years ago, twice only just to tick off the list.

rooter
06-01-2024, 03:55 PM
xboyx has been on this Forum a very long time and always been upfront and honest with his posts.
I have read most of them for the last 10 years and from what i can gather he is a decent and honest guy.
He is definitely not a scammer. he is a genuine guy.

Percy1
06-01-2024, 04:10 PM
xboyx has been on this Forum a very long time and always been upfront and honest with his posts.
I have read most of them for the last 10 years and from what i can gather he is a decent and honest guy.

Thank you rooter

JSteel96
06-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Asian girls are the best but a lot of you guys are only offering $150 for GFE date and sex you may want to aim a little higher with your offers to the OP. The girl sounds good.

Percy1
06-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Asian girls are the best but a lot of you guys are only offering $150 for GFE date and sex you may want to aim a little higher with your offers to the OP. The girl sounds good.

How much are you offering money bags?

blitz
06-01-2024, 04:18 PM
What do you mean she sounds good?
All we know is that she's Asian, in her 20's and not ugly.
Hard to make a genuine offer if we don't know shit about her.

ColesBag
06-01-2024, 04:30 PM
Does she know her services are being offered ?

Riff888
06-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Why not ask her to sign up to Seeking.com?
Or is OP getting a cut as well?

Massagecreep
06-01-2024, 05:17 PM
I’m sure OP will make a commission, or is he on a cum-mission?

HardCore
06-01-2024, 05:38 PM
@OP, Can you say nationality she is?

begov94
06-01-2024, 05:49 PM
This is starting to become similar to the "my cousin is an ML" thread.

What's next? Pimping your own grandma?

Sibon
06-01-2024, 05:59 PM

Her price is more than $300 to make her knock on your door.

She should worth those who could afford it. :)

GoldfishMan
06-01-2024, 06:07 PM
Why not ask her to sign up to Seeking.com?
Or is OP getting a cut as well?

I'll venture a guess. Going to seeking etc is like going out into the open sea fishing for anything that bites. She's not going to know who she'll "catch".

To come on to this forum and advertise through xboyx, a reputable member of many years, means that she'll know who she's hooking up with.

This general forum was just that, a general forum. None of us expected to hook up from here, so we let our guards down and showed all our cards. If you were a cunt, you'll just be a cunt here. Or if you were a nice level-headed guy, you would've acted that way here too.

So forum rep now comes into play. Especially because she now has a longtime member by her side to advice her on who's who.

It's a brilliant move IMO. The only thing that could get them undone is possibly having to deal with forum admin for advertising.

Thread carefully in this regard, xboyx. All is not lost if you play your cards right. Right, admin?

ditchtheboss
06-01-2024, 08:22 PM
Advertise as a shop and it is a new business model.

Shoryureppa
06-01-2024, 08:46 PM
"rent a girlfriend" as a phrase makes no sense

jedibear
06-01-2024, 09:04 PM
PM me mate

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

ditchtheboss
06-01-2024, 09:10 PM
"rent a girlfriend" as a phrase makes no sense
I though that was a thing in Japan

Riff888
07-01-2024, 12:49 AM
I'll venture a guess. Going to seeking etc is like going out into the open sea fishing for anything that bites. She's not going to know who she'll "catch".

To come on to this forum and advertise through xboyx, a reputable member of many years, means that she'll know who she's hooking up with.

This general forum was just that, a general forum. None of us expected to hook up from here, so we let our guards down and showed all our cards. If you were a cunt, you'll just be a cunt here. Or if you were a nice level-headed guy, you would've acted that way here too.

So forum rep now comes into play. Especially because she now has a longtime member by her side to advice her on who's who.

It's a brilliant move IMO. The only thing that could get them undone is possibly having to deal with forum admin for advertising.

Thread carefully in this regard, xboyx. All is not lost if you play your cards right. Right, admin?
She can pick and choose those she wants to see via Seeking, like a dating site.
Plus the added benefit of keeping the whole $400 - $600 to herself.
Advertising here? Might as well put an add in E&B.

Riff888
07-01-2024, 12:50 AM
I though that was a thing in Japan
Yep, usually for dates and dinners or just hanging out. Not sure if sex is involved.

NC3
07-01-2024, 12:57 AM
lol I've never thought of myself as a pimp, but heck I'd take this job title if it is what it is

---
They didn't get it [ the majority ], so much judgement wow.
I will message you for to understand about and then I will agree or disagree ... no judgement no labels.

paulgallen
07-01-2024, 07:31 AM

No its not a scam ? But it's a silly post. So having a rep means he can do something like this. But if someone new like posting about Alissa Yu is called out for flogging this street meat

woods23
07-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Xboyx has been a long-term contributor to this forum for a long time.. a genuine honest reviewer. If he said she " not pretty" I trust him 100% he got good eyes haha...Definitely not a scam more like be nice guy ( not a pimp) and helping her out .

Bigleaf
07-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Interested PM please

ryanpumper
07-01-2024, 10:36 AM
Show us the pics of this chick

JSteel96
07-01-2024, 11:49 AM
Show us the pics of this chick

There are no pics of her op won't share them.

Riff888
07-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Just post her number in the private general section. Unless he's got a review then put it in the private AR section.

Just an easy option.

Meng
07-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Xboyx is a veteran member so I believe him. He does also have very high beauty standards so when he says she's "not ugly", he's probably saying she's not up to scratch on his looks standards.

If he had said she was beautiful I would of jumped at the opportunity.

xboyx
09-01-2024, 11:54 AM
Thanks other veteran members for backing me up.
I'm surprised that I'd receive that many messages and PM. Apparently pimp is popular

asiafever
09-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Thanks other veteran members for backing me up.
I'm surprised that I'd receive that many messages and PM. Apparently pimp is popular

Xboyx walking down to the shops for some milk like:
https://youtu.be/uGqSBivLhEc?si=L_WbfQIZAMD2r3HU

I wouldn't say it's pimping per se, unless you're receiving a cut (and I don't think it's any of our business if you are getting a cut, nor is there anything wrong with it either).

It's more like a good old fashioned 'fixer'. Those guys were legends, and are few and far between these days.

woodcock
09-01-2024, 01:56 PM
Hey folks

Any guys here want to rent a girlfriend for 1 hour, or a few hours, or even full day?

Include meeting up with her for a quick coffee. Then, optional: head back to a private apartment or your place for intimacy (sex), in inner city areas thus not too far but can be flexible especially if you have car.

The girl is in her 20s and not ugly or anything. Photos will be provided.

Please let me know if you're interested, and if you require intimacy with her afterwards, and how much $$ you're willing to offer for the date and intimacy.

Pm me please bro thanks & details on price etc

woodland
09-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Pm me please bro thanks & details on price etc

(btw, i'm woodland, different to woodcock)

T1ooo
09-01-2024, 10:18 PM
well im waiting guy, im one of the most regular punters, this has peaked my interest, hit me up in PM dude

T1ooo
10-01-2024, 02:15 PM
did anyone actually make this happen or what?

What a prick tease

Sibon
10-01-2024, 02:47 PM

What a prick tease

"If you want to catch a fish
fish it yourself" - Miyagi Sensei.

T1ooo
10-01-2024, 02:48 PM
nah i prefer to buy it at the shop if its on sale

blitz
10-01-2024, 02:51 PM

What a prick tease
Nope. Made an offer but was told that she would probably reject it.
Without knowing what she will or won't do, what she looks like, whether she speaks English or not, etc I wasn't prepared to offer more. I would review my offer if those details could be provided....... haven't received a reply.
Maybe the girl was scared off by the hundreds of horny punters that want to fuck her.

T1ooo
10-01-2024, 02:55 PM
ok so a complete waste of fucking time,

thanks for the info

asiafever
10-01-2024, 04:06 PM
nah i prefer to buy it at the shop if its on sale

"They say there are fish in the ocean
They say there are fish in the sea
But I know that fish come from fish shops
So it all sounds like bullshit to me..."

One of my favourite old football chants.

xapoya
10-01-2024, 04:08 PM
"They say there are fish in the ocean
They say there are fish in the sea
But I know that fish come from fish shops
So it all sounds like bullshit to me..."

One of my favourite old football chants.

Watch out for the land fish! (Catfish)

Sibon
10-01-2024, 04:25 PM
Watch out for the land fish! (Catfish)

There are fishes under water.
There are fishes on land.
And there are fishes in the air. (Flying Fish)

xapoya
10-01-2024, 04:32 PM
There are fishes under water.
There are fishes on land.
And there are fishes in the air. (Flying Fish)

There's also fish swimming in hot oil (deep fried crispy fish, dipping sauce optional)

asiafever
10-01-2024, 04:55 PM
Nope. Made an offer but was told that she would probably reject it.
Without knowing what she will or won't do, what she looks like, whether she speaks English or not, etc I wasn't prepared to offer more. I would review my offer if those details could be provided....... haven't received a reply.
Maybe the girl was scared off by the hundreds of horny punters that want to fuck her.

Or maybe she was after low hanging fruit. Experienced punters aren't likely to offer big coin without details. I'm no different, I'm interested, but without knowing all those details you mentioned I'm not putting a $ figure on it.

To use an example, Iu at $450 for 1 hr didn't bother me at all, great conversation, great sex, stunning girl, lovely apartment, so yeah if she offered a similar girlfriend service, whilst I wouldn't pay $450 for just sitting around chatting for an hour, if she offered something similar to what's being suggested here I have an idea of what I would consider.

This girl, all we know is she's "not ugly" and in her 20's.

andrewv
10-01-2024, 10:08 PM

What a prick tease

I think it was just another bullshit post here. There is no "show me the money" in it.

GoldfishMan
10-01-2024, 10:12 PM
How did you guys come to the conclusion that nothing happened? All I see is a few of the dudes that PMed got nothing.

There's no telling how many PMed and maybe one or 2 got a deal done? Who knows?

andrewv
11-01-2024, 09:59 AM
How did you guys come to the conclusion that nothing happened? All I see is a few of the dudes that PMed got nothing.

There's no telling how many PMed and maybe one or 2 got a deal done? Who knows?

Your question is based on wishful thinking. Maybe, just maybe, one or two punters managed to score. I think the reality is the post was someone's fantasy, judging by the title. "Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?" How often do we see these bullshit fantasies? Very often.

Real posts tend to have facts and figures. And usually the person posting will answer questions and provide more details.

Just imagine if someone today were to post the heading "40 year-old slim mother and her 18 year old daughter available only this weekend. Just $1000 for 2 hours fun with both of them." Suddenly, every punter and his dog will reply and ask for more information, and the dream goes on.

GoldfishMan
11-01-2024, 10:25 AM
Your question is based on wishful thinking. Maybe, just maybe, one or two punters managed to score. I think the reality is the post was someone's fantasy, judging by the title. "Anyone here wants to rent a girlfriend with full experience?" How often do we see these bullshit fantasies? Very often.

Real posts tend to have facts and figures. And usually the person posting will answer questions and provide more details.

Just imagine if someone today were to post the heading "40 year-old slim mother and her 18 year old daughter available only this weekend. Just $1000 for 2 hours fun with both of them." Suddenly, every punter and his dog will reply and ask for more information, and the dream goes on.

Lol, I wouldn't call it wishful thinking. That implies that I wanted it to happen, which I don't. I'm just not jumping into a conclusion without knowing the facts.

asiafever
11-01-2024, 10:43 AM
As I said, the girl may just have been looking for low hanging fruit, some newbie who was willing to offer overs sight unseen, who didn't sound like he was going to be hard work, want too much other than a basic sexual service after some time shopping or whatever. Seasoned punters are not likely to just offer $hundreds or even thousands without knowing all the details.
Xboyx has been around a long time and never wrote bullshit that I can recall, so I take it at face value, but blitz's response before summed it up, he made a basic offer, was told it would likely be refused because it was too low without giving any more info away, the girl wants maximum dollar for minimum fuss. Perhaps an inflated opinion of herself, perhaps she's also one of the deluded who think she's not hookering because this isn't a permanent thing, who knows? The premise is interesting, but without giving some more information I don't see too many making offers this girl can't refuse. Most would start at what we'd consider a safe amount, that if she's not attractive, not great company, and only offers the most basic vanilla cold sexual service, we'd be prepared to lose on the experience.

T1ooo
11-01-2024, 01:19 PM
where exactly is the hole in the wall? which ally in the cbd and how much do i have to pay to put it in?

Jack-Jack
17-01-2024, 01:52 AM
rofll..........

endorphine7
25-02-2024, 04:44 AM
I was just reading on this random thread and it seems there is no follow up ?
Was your intention for this thread was to just a ask a question and that is that ?!
Can you mention shes not interested anymore or some sought of conclusion ?

Good on ya if you answer

ColesBag
25-02-2024, 07:08 PM
Yes this seemed 100% legit.

It's the kind of thing that shows up on Locanto occasionally which as we all know is a bastion of honesty all the time !!

andrewv
25-02-2024, 07:19 PM
Yes this seemed 100% legit.

It's the kind of thing that shows up on Locanto occasionally which as we all know is a bastion of honesty all the time !!

😂😂laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😂😂

xboyx
28-02-2024, 04:41 PM
I was just reading on this random thread and it seems there is no follow up ?
Was your intention for this thread was to just a ask a question and that is that ?!
Can you mention shes not interested anymore or some sought of conclusion ?

Good on ya if you answer

well she's blocked my number so it's a dead end, I'll pimp another one

andrewv
28-02-2024, 10:05 PM

Why do you wish to pimp girls? Don’t take a cut?
What was the original girl all about?

T1ooo
28-02-2024, 10:15 PM

bahahbahaaabhahbe was never urs to rent out then huh ?
when trix get out of line pimp dady's gota bring them inline again, so they never even think about back stabing you again, and call you "pimmmmmmmmmppp pp pppp daaaddddyyydyyy"
dont let them hold out man, closed legs dont get fed, go out there make my bread.

rooter
29-02-2024, 02:39 PM

That's funny bro. No happy ending to this story :(

ColesBag
29-02-2024, 09:03 PM

You must be a shit "pimp" ( hip hop listener? ) if they're blocking your numbers.

Zoobender
01-03-2024, 07:15 AM
I think this chick pimped us all.