PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire V Suli - Sexy Small Gal

Kiryu0
07-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Was looking forward to seeing K Rebecca since she came back but unfortunately the hours she working isn't working with me for now so I booked V Suli from the reviews by the previous punters.

Easily made a one hour booking with V Suli. Surprisingly enough I was told to go to 278 Cleveland shop, which I haven't been to awhile.

Paid the damage and had a nice chat with reception, then waited for V Suli.

When I got into the room I see a small girl in a tight dress that accentuated her chest and ass. She gave me a kiss and a greeting then we undressed and headed into the shower for some amazing action.

She gave me an intense wash with great boob slide, but the highlight was the amazing blowjob. It was deep and intense, where i can really feel her pushing it all the way in with great mouth actions and really licking my shaft like a lolipop. I was about to come, but had to really hold it in.

We quickly dry off then move onto the bed where she continued with her amazing blowjob. She went deep with each bob of her head, so I lightly placed my hand on her head to control the rythm, which she happily followed with no problems.

I still didn't want to come too soon, so I motioned for sex next, so she quickly dommed me up and we moved to missionary. Her pussy was tight and slippery and her tits bouncing with each thrust was such a turn on. I noticed while in the shower she had an amazing ass, so we moved onto the 'Glider Sex Position' (google it). I could pound her pussy while getting an amazing cop of her ass, so I ended the first shot in that position.

A quick break and chat and realised she used to work out when she was in Vietnam, which explains her amazing physique. She reckon she lost her shapely abs after not working out for a month, but I think she still looks amazing.

Onto round 2 after a quick break, and she whips out her pussy slide. It was intense and sexy when she's on top. She has an amazing body, so it can be such a turn on.

We were short on time so I ask her to switch to prone position and I quickly rubbed the second shot out in between her sexy soft ass.

We quickly showered and got changed as the bell rang.

Bid our fairwells with a kiss.

Great girl, great service. Very short as some punters has mentioned and her face is more angular and thick lips. So don't think K or J girl kind of cute, more exotic.

It was great session overall. Still looking forward to seeing K Rebecca again though.

GoldfishMan
24-01-2024, 07:52 AM
Great AR bro!
Yes, glider position is one of my faves. You can get really deep penetration that way. Hit the cervix on most girls this way!

MoMoDaU
24-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Is Suli cute or sexy or pretty? busty?