PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Mayu - Slim and athletic with a Masters Degree in Edging

Minute_Man
07-01-2024, 10:08 PM
Girl: J Mayu

Date: January 2024

Services Provided: Shower Together, BBBJ & deepthroat, DFK, DATY, facesitting, sex in a variety of positions, CIM

Face: 7/10 - Average face

Body: 10/10 - She's small (size 5 as indicated on the website is correct) and she's got a slim and athletic build. Worth mentioning if that's the type you're after

Service: 9.5/10 - Good service, but my only criticism is that she's a bit of a chatterbox

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - Very easy to talk to. Almost too easy. (See above.)

Summary: Very petite and athletic body with perfectly proportioned tits and ass. Those small tits, in particular, are the perfect shape and great to cup in your hands. She's got a very sloppy BBBJ and she's a master at edging you with that.

So I've had a bit of a streak of bad luck recently (or perhaps it's good luck? Read on) in that I've had three cancellations in as many bookings in the past four days alone. It first started with Eurasian Bently (https://no5marrickville.com/profile/bently/) from N5M cancelling my booking right as I was parking my car to see her. I ended up punting with T Linda as a consolation that day. Good punt, by the way. My AR of that session can be found here (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?124784-T-Linda-Good-Punt-with-a-BBBJ-Queen)if you want to read it. (I've since been told that I won the jackpot by missing out on Bently and getting Linda instead.)

The next day I booked Ashley from Chatswood60 (https://chatswood60.com.au/ashley/), who I understand used to be Au Violet from GE. If it is the same girl, then she's been on my list for ages now, but always remained elusive. I then got a message from that shop right before my booking to say she hasn't shown up for work and they have no idea if/when she will, so I cancelled that one as I needed to be somewhere later that evening.

I got crazy blue balls from that, so I ended up calling GE to organise a double with V May and V Emma which was meant to happen today. Continuing my streak, GE management messaged me earlier saying V May cancelled today, so I ended up calling off my booking with them altogether. (Though they did later say she will in fact, come in, but I decided to stick with the cancellation anyway.)

So this brings me to Mayu, whom I ended up booking as a consolation for the missed double from today AND blue balls from Ashley from the other day. I've been eyeing Mayu for a while now anyway.

And what a consolation she was.

When I first saw her, I noticed she's tiny. She doesn't have the beach bod that some here describe (I'd say Ashley's body from the above link looks more like the traditional beach bod you'd see in the Gold Coast), but her body looks more like that of an athlete, or gymnast, or ballet dancer: super lean and tight with good proportions. She has a decent looking face, though I wouldn't call her pretty. She's not ugly at all, so don't get that mixed up. She's just average and has a very wide, warm, and inviting smile. That's the part that stuck out most about her face to me.

She's a super friendly girl and very chatty. Perhaps almost too chatty, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I do like to have a nice conversation with a WL--especially the first time 'round. I believe this is one of two elements that are crucial to a good punt. Be a gentleman and make her laugh. The second element is to make her cum before you do and you're almost guaranteed to have the WL give it her all for you.

But there was almost too much conversation (ten minutes in and we were both still fully clothed lol), though she was just trying to establish rapport and gauge me, I suppose.

Lots of conversation eventually led to DFK and a shower BBBJ--she gives great head--before getting onto the bed where I started DATY with her on her back.

After a few minutes she asked me to put my finger in her while I ate her pussy. Something that stood out to me was that her pussy smelled and tasted good. Like, really good. I don't know what it was. I've eaten tons of pussy in my life but somehow hers was different. Gelato Messina should make a flavour of that. If they did, I'd be 200kgs by the end of the year cos I'd be ordering that shit every day.

Anyway, I was doing the 'come here' motion with my finger while it was inside her. You know the one you do to scold a child to indicate to them that they're in trouble? I was doing that to her and it was driving her crazy as I was rubbing against her spongy g-spot inside.

"Can I sit on your face?" she asked me.

Of course I was happy to oblige. I got on my back and she sat on my face so she can look down at me while I ate her pussy from underneath, and she brought my hands up to cup her tits while doing so. She was thoroughly enjoying every moment of this--the DATY went for ages; perhaps 20 minutes--and she slid her pussy on my mouth, using it like a symbian, until she came very vocally; her body quivering and convulsing uncontrollably. That was hot.

Wanting to return the favour, she gave me a slow catbath before sucking on my cock with a very slippery and sloppy BBBJ, going deepthroat with no hands and great suction. If you've ever tried French Celia from GE, both these girls' BJ techniques are identical. Literally the same. They must have graduated from the same blowjob school as magna cum laude.

She's terrific at edging with her BJ. That's the thing that stood out to me. It was to the point that I knew I wouldn't last very long during sex. She knew what she was doing.

From there she dommed me up and rode me Cowgirl, before switching to Man Missionary (https://badgirlsbible.com/man-missionary-sex-position). Her pussy is the perfect tightness for me. Not too tight and certainly not too loose. This was immediately apparent when we switched to Doggy, with her pussy lips gripping my little bro like they were custom designed for each other. Feeling like I was going bust, I asked her to get on her back for some Missionary, then very quickly switched to Anvil (https://badgirlsbible.com/anvil-sex-position).

I didn't last long in that position so I pulled out of her and empied my seed into her mouth and she sucked every last drop of it, not letting go until well after I was completely drained.

The phone went off at that very moment so I had to rush to have a shower before leaving. I can't believe an hour disappeared so quickly and she timed that so well.

WIR? I think so. Had a great sesh with her but there are so many other girls I want to try. Good thing with her is that she said she doesn't work too many days, nor long hours cos she doesn't want to get burnt out. As such, she'll likely always be able to give full energy, as long as you treat her right.

Seeing as both her and Linda were terrific 'consolation' punts, perhaps it was lucky (not unlucky) to have gotten those cancellations after all.

Happy punting.

NC3
07-01-2024, 10:57 PM
Amazing review!!! This ... "Can I sit on your face?" ... Great!!!

'''The second element is to make her cum before you do and you're almost guaranteed to have the WL give it her all for you''' ... share this with you. Unless the wl or ml tells you that she wants to cum [ or ask her if she wants ] as happened in your session, none of the girls are really happy when the customers make them to cum. They like to choose when or if { they don't want to get tired quickly and out of energy after the first three customers [this apply especially to busy girls ]} ,,, but because of the customer service, the girls never admit this ... few they talk about openly.